PDA

View Full Version : Wigs... and other turn-offs.

GrimFusion
12-09-2005, 03:58 PM
There's just something about a perfectly attractive TG wearing a wig that horribly turns me off.

I keep on finding myself wondering if they're bald under that thing.
Ew... *shivers*

Oh, and while I'm ranting, I may as well touch on makeup. Am I the only one who prefers the natural look? Personally, I'd rather see a tgirl that's not at her best, skin imperfections and all, then caked up like some kind of doll.

Sure, it's alright if she applies some base and does a little something sexy with eyeliner and eye shadow, but blush and the blood red lipstick... yuck.

Anyone else have odd, quirky turn-offs?

idiot savant
12-09-2005, 05:39 PM
uneven make up and padded bras

hwbs
12-09-2005, 05:54 PM
mine is xtra large avatars that morphs my screen on here :banghead

idiot savant
12-09-2005, 06:32 PM
:smh "I thought this was america people"

supaflyy22
12-09-2005, 06:51 PM
cake-up make up

AllanahStarrNYC
12-09-2005, 07:30 PM
last time i remember- wigs, hair pieces, make up i are ALL marketed and made for women.

i could list all that turns me off- but that would be rude.

and who wants flaws and not look their best?

yeah ill just start eating ho hos and gain 100 pounds, let my underarm hair groe out- and never brush my teeth again

NOW THAT IS NATURAL

chefmike
12-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Just keep brushing your teeth, Allanah. The ho-ho's, weight gain, and armpit hair I can live with. :lol:

yourdaddy
12-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Mike, how long can you hold your breath? Your nose stays so far up Allanah's ass, that you're gonna need CPR soon.

chefmike
12-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Whatever you say dumbdaddy, have you figured out that Allanah and NYCe are two different people yet? Notice the difference in their avatars, Einstein...

TrueBeauty TS
12-09-2005, 08:08 PM

co-sign

bananix
12-09-2005, 08:18 PM
i don't like girls wearing any jewelry cos metal on skin is just a big turn-off for me.

TrueBeauty TS
12-09-2005, 08:30 PM
last time i remember- wigs, hair pieces, make up i are ALL marketed and made for women.

i could list all that turns me off- but that would be rude.

and who wants flaws and not look their best?

yeah ill just start eating ho hos and gain 100 pounds, let my underarm hair groe out- and never brush my teeth again

NOW THAT IS NATURALThe whole wig taboo, that a certain someone started on this forum, is laughable. These guys assume that they're not already seeing women wearing wigs, extensions, etc. They might be suprised to learn how often they were just unaware of it. :wink:

Not to mention the fact that you can wear a wig and STILL have your own hair! I know girls that do amazing work with wigs and "falls" and other hair pieces and add them to their own long hair. (There is a look that I really want to try - so sexy looking!) Wigs and hair pieces are just more fashion tools to work with that's all.

Skillet
12-11-2005, 03:51 AM
People who fight pointlessly on internet message boards. :mrgreen:

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2005, 04:30 AM
:D

bananix
12-11-2005, 04:42 AM
i don't like girls wearing any jewelry cos metal on skin is just a big turn-off for me.Funny, because the TS in your avatar is wearing some, as clear as day. ;)

yeah well some bracelets don't bother that much or few other kinds but most all do :)

and it's not that i don't like many pictures even though they might have little turn-offs...

Ecstatic
12-11-2005, 04:45 AM
co-sign
Did you ever notice it's the noobs on the board who go with the huge avatars? If you're here long enough, you start to catch on.

Really fake-looking wigs or makeup or very heavy makeup is a turnoff, but when anything is done subtlely, it's fine. Hair extensions can be so natural that I really can't tell.

tsluvaman
12-11-2005, 05:14 AM
wigs?? thats for broke hoes, high end girls have weaves or extensions, I love the looks the girls give, real or fake, these honeys like Allanah, spend mad money too look good, maybe u need a better class of girl!

tsntx
12-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Anyone else have odd, quirky turn-offs?Hmmm. Mine would be guys who don't have the nerve to show their faces, but who are harsh critics. Yep. That's mine. :wink: ]

dropping by... and co-signing

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-11-2005, 07:29 PM
i dont mind wigs

To wig or not to wig..That is the question. LOL.

People who fight pointlessly on internet message boards. :mrgreen:Especially the ones who wiggle around like a fish outta water under a strobe light. Now somebody please pass me that box of Cap'n Crunch. ;)

LOL :lol: Gurl youre funny!

That comment reminded me of this :arrow: http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/109971.gif

I just love that squirel dancing gif!! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
12-11-2005, 08:14 PM
I have extensions and I am not afraid to throw on a wig, or a hair piece for an effect or look. That is what dressing up is all about. Having fun and experitmenting with looks. Anyone in show buisness is using wigs, hairpieces, or extensions.

Please- one of Tyra Banks hairline wigs cost more thant the annual per capita income of some small villages.

MoonAndStar
12-11-2005, 08:24 PM
I have extensions and I am not afraid to throw on a wig, or a hair piece for an effect or look. That is what dressing up is all about. Having fun and experitmenting with looks. Anyone in show buisness is using wigs, hairpieces, or extensions.

Please- one of Tyra Banks hairline wigs cost more thant the annual per capita income of some small villages.

LMAOOOO!!!!!

http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/tyra_banks.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-11-2005, 08:31 PM

Amen to that Allanah. :wink: I so agree. Heck I knew of gurls who puts sticks inside their noses to make their nose look "turned up" ala Claudia Shiffer. Or put cotton balls inside the mouths and put them to the sides of their cheeks to have a "cheeky look". LOL. Its insane..but does the job aesthetically.

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
12-11-2005, 09:15 PM

good use of words claps :D