PDA

View Full Version : Underground GG clubs In NYC

Blacknight
12-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey yall
I was wondering if you guys can hook me up with a place I can go with my uncle that coming to town from out of state. I told him all about the underground strip joints of NYC that you get "get your moneys worth" but I havent been to one in over a year. I was reading a thread where some of you guys mention some places in NYC but I dont know if they are still up and running.
I wanted to take him out tomorrow night and check out some place.
If you guys know anywhere, It would be greatly appreciated?

Gus The Dagger
12-09-2005, 03:34 PM
I think that what you are talking about is somekind of an apartment where bunch of men gather to watch hookers strip and then they can fuck them. I think that they are in Queens. Theres a lot of yahoo groups on this subject.

Blacknight
12-09-2005, 06:04 PM
I tried to look for it on some yahoo groups but I couldnt find any for NYC. I found some for Chi-town but I want for NYC. If you know the link to some please help me out here

brickcitybrother
12-09-2005, 08:09 PM
You want a 'Lock Door' 'Lock Out' 'Lock Down' etc. party. There is a post about them. Search for that.

I think you mean something like this

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IMaZQwPT8m5ay124UwqQcJ9508cElDaSl5e-PMpoZDPtw20pknwjfUL49-0WrYGnWQ01-i_jX-ZQIkoUy4n_Qrt2wydM0uEqS_VRkaQ/SucktionSaturday.jpg

Helvis2012
08-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Better spring for ho.