PDA

View Full Version : Harajuku Tgirl perfect 11

usdaprime
12-09-2005, 05:22 AM
I just have to say this because I can not take it anymore! Harajuku Tgirl
is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life! I would marry her in a New York minute. I just am amazed by the feelings that flooded through me when I first saw her. Its like hmm win the Lotto or be with Harajuku? Be with Harajuku for sure!! Who is is amazed by her amazing beauty?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2005, 06:18 AM
is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life! I would marry her in a New York minute. I just am amazed by the feelings that flooded through me when I first saw her. Its like hmm win the Lotto or be with Harajuku? Be with Harajuku for sure!! Who is is amazed by her amazing beauty?

:shock: Hmm..Another thread about me. Im psyche. :) Yay! LOL. Read this after watching "Making of the Band 3" on MTV. Aubrey and Andrea made it!! Woohoo!! :wink:

I honestly dunno what to say to this (Being someone started a joke of a thread about me previously which went berserk and now locked down)..But wether this is a well meant "compliment" or a prank and a joke..I guess, Thankyou usdaprime. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
12-09-2005, 06:21 AM

:shock: Hmm..Another thread about me. Im psyche. :) Yay! LOL. Read this after watching "Making of the Band 3" on MTV. Aubrey and Andrea made it!! Woohoo!! :wink:

I honestly dunno what to say to this (Being someone started a joke of a thread about me previously which went berserk and now locked down)..But wether this is a well meant "compliment" or a prank and a joke..I guess, Thankyou usdaprime. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

Isnt that like the 100th making band show?

usdaprime
12-09-2005, 06:22 AM
WOW! Hello!!!! I promise I am not joking! HOTTIE!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2005, 06:53 AM
No Legend. Im not too sure. I dont watch nor have seen the other ones. Its season 3 of "Making of the band". This time Diddy was trying to put on a 5 girl group ala "Spicegirls". Just watching it weekly and seing how tough the girls go thru to make it to the finals was gruelling to say the least.

But both Aubrey and Andrea from last season made the final 5. Im all psyche about it cos I was pinning for both of them. Both look hot, can move (dance) and sing. I cant wait to hear their group come out. 8)

WOW! Hello!!!! I promise I am not joking! HOTTIE!

Again, Thanks usdaprime. Just sometimes online you can never be sure..some people can be malicious. Hope you understand what I mean. :wink: But I would go for the Lotto myself! 8) LOL.

Your nick do sounds familiar though..what site have I seen you at :?:

~Kisses.

HTG
http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/happy_holidays2.gif

Deepdarkfucker
12-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Harajuku Tgirl is beautiful! :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Aww.. :oops: Thanks Mds!;)

usdaprime..I think I remember you from: http://www.ratemyfaceadult.com/

Good to see you here. 8)