PDA

View Full Version : advice for first time???

moonman
02-04-2011, 10:56 AM
my girlfriend and i have be dating for 5months and some change, and i think tomorrow night will be a big step for us... i've never been with TS/TG before and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice, i really want it to be a good experience for both of us... :praying:

phobun
02-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Don't get fucked or suck dick, your girlfriend will lose respect for you.
Don't show more interest in the other girl than your girlfriend, otherwise your girlfriend will get jealous.

moonman
02-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Don't get fucked or suck dick, your girlfriend will lose respect for you.
Don't show more interest in the other girl than your girlfriend, otherwise your girlfriend will get jealous.
i would NEVER be fucked lol not into that... thank you

moonman
02-05-2011, 02:12 AM
her and i, and jus her

stillies77
02-05-2011, 02:17 AM
She married? haha

mikelpo
02-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Cute girl!! Your a lucky boy just be gentle and treat her like she's the only girl in the world it'll all just flow mate!

moonman
02-05-2011, 02:22 AM
She married? haha
naw jus mine lol

moonman
02-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Get it on video...who is the ts you two are hooking up with?
she is ts

giovanni_hotel
02-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Your girl is cute!!!

onmyknees
02-05-2011, 02:46 AM
my girlfriend and i have be dating for 5months and some change, and i think tomorrow night will be a big step for us... i've never been with TS/TG before and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice, i really want it to be a good experience for both of us... :praying:

Hmmmmmm advice? Ok here's some. Don't listen to Phobun..he's bitter, redundant, jerks off to Asian camel toe pics, and lives in a bubble....other than that man...just let it flow...you look like you're doin' pretty good so far !

moonman
02-05-2011, 02:46 AM
I'm confused...you have a gf who is a ts or you & your gg are hooking up with a ts or you and your ts gf are hooking up with another ts??
no, my girlfriend (who is a ts) are having sex 4 the first time... and its my first time ever with a ts

moonman
02-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Your girl is cute!!!
thank you, nice of you to say so

Silcc69
02-05-2011, 02:48 AM
no, my girlfriend (who is a ts) are having sex 4 the first time... and its my first time ever with a ts

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

You are a good one for waiting that long my brother.

texastanite
02-05-2011, 02:48 AM
From the pics your gf is really cute, good job, and treat her well, and when you finally get some ass, make sure you throw that dick good,lol.

amberskyi
02-05-2011, 02:51 AM

do whatever it takes to make her cum lol(seriously tho ;) ).also yall should probably talk about her boundaries and yours.

Silcc69
02-05-2011, 02:52 AM
do whatever it takes to make her cum lol(seriously tho ;) ).also yall should probably talk about her boundaries and yours.

Damit Amber I want to plow my head in ur ass rite now!

amberskyi
02-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Damit Amber I want to plow my head in ur ass rite now!

lol..thanks...you so silly

moonman
02-05-2011, 02:55 AM
:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

You are a good one for waiting that long my brother.
yea agreed to take it slow, but i think shes a lil more impatient than me lol

rockabilly
02-05-2011, 02:56 AM
I'm confused...you have a gf who is a ts or you & your gg are hooking up with a ts or you and your ts gf are hooking up with another ts??

It's a southern thing , we are gentlemen and don't rush the intamacy.

Patience is a virtue.

Advice -
Lube
Patience
Communication and Relaxation
Lube

moonman
02-05-2011, 03:00 AM
i really appreciate everyone's time, and key strokes, Thank you :)

dderek123
02-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Good advice from Amber. Talk about your boundaries. It may be a short conversation this being your first time.

There was an anal advice thread before. Check it out:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=50576&highlight=anal+advice

Me and my LB gf are banging away like there is no tomorrow now. When we started out we took our time and used lots of lube to get her loosened up first and then tried penetration. If it was too tight/painful we would just take a break from penetration for the night and then try it again the next night. Eventually her funhole became more flexible and now we have a great time! I am glad we were able to do that with a minimal amount of pain/blood. So happy!