PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the police?

Legend
12-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Did any of you see that san fransico video tape of them making fun of blacks,gays, transvestites,thats our hard earned tax dollars at work.

The one cop who produced it is suspened and the other 20 cops are being investigated.

partlycloudy
12-09-2005, 02:10 AM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/peekaboo2.1.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

Gus The Dagger
12-09-2005, 03:08 AM
I thought it was funny, especially when the bum got ran over by a car.

Vicki Richter
12-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Did any of you see that san fransico video tape of them making fun of blacks,gays, transvestites,thats our hard earned tax dollars at work.

The one cop who produced it is suspened and the other 20 cops are being investigated.

Well... I got some ridiculous ~$175 ticket in SF for "jaywalking" just for stepping on the curb. I didn't even cross the street. Hopefully the guy that gave me that ticket is one of the fuckers getting investigated. The guy had the audacity to ask me for, and write down my web site address after I told him "I'm not a hooker. I just play one on TV". That ticket ranked high on my annoying legal run ins.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-09-2005, 04:32 AM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/peekaboo2.1.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

Lmao..Looks like the lady pretended to ignore it..Or have gotten a big headache! LOL. partycloud where do you get these funny pictures? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

willib
12-09-2005, 04:55 AM
That cop probaly wanted to suck your cock Vicki. If he didn't already

Trogdor
12-09-2005, 09:00 AM
In detroit, a bunch of law enforcement pigs ( Cops are a different term, law enforcement is named for the robots with no brains ) shot down a blind man weilding a rake.......a smegging rake. And nothing happened these jerk-offs. :x :evil: :?

BlackAdder
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey man...A blind man with a rake is a possible A-list terrorist.....

On another note, PLEASE support your few senators that are going to try and strike down the passage of the Patriot again four another 4 years...

Unless you want roving wire taps in our society along with secret prisons, "temporary" revocation of your citizenship, and military teams training how to attack civilian targets within the US.

yourdaddy
12-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Typical rumor-mongering from the left. The rake-wielding man wasn't blind. These are the kind of rumors you love to spread to excite the illiterate.

NYCe
12-09-2005, 03:22 PM
You can't judge all cops based on the actions of these few.

Trogdor
12-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Hey man...A blind man with a rake is a possible A-list terrorist.....

On another note, PLEASE support your few senators that are going to try and strike down the passage of the Patriot again four another 4 years...

Unless you want roving wire taps in our society along with secret prisons, "temporary" revocation of your citizenship, and military teams training how to attack civilian targets within the US.

For the most part, we're gonna be like the America seen in Escape From L.A.

And it's amazing, patriot act, fredom act, etc.........they have OPPOSITE meanings.......guess pedophilea will be legal in the youth appreciation act
~rimshot~

yourdaddy
12-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks Allanah, the cops are under such a microscope.......as they probably should be, to some degree. Trogdor had to dig up some 5 year old case, lie about the facts, and didn't acknowledge that there was a fair trial, that included his neighbors testifying against the rake-wielder.

chefmike
12-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks Allanah, the cops are under such a microscope.......as they probably should be, to some degree. Trogdor had to dig up some 5 year old case, lie about the facts, and didn't acknowledge that there was a fair trial, that included his neighbors testifying against the rake-wielder.

Interesting...so Allanah is in fact NYCe, and not JWBL, as Vicki alleged? :roll:

hwbs
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
another hungangels mystery

jt money
12-09-2005, 05:34 PM
The guy shot in Detroit was retarded, not blind.

LcKy
12-09-2005, 05:40 PM
well i dont see how all these cops are getting away with killing people. Its like shoot to kill is the primary rule now, what happen 2 shooting them in the leg. I understand if the suspect is weilding a gun, but if its a rake, why kill them. I dont see why those air marshalls killed that man, i would of atleast disabled him then find out through the suspect if there was a bomb and where. Last time a checked dead people dont respond well 2 questions.

jt money
12-09-2005, 05:44 PM
well i dont see how all these cops are getting away with killing people. Its like shoot to kill is the primary rule now, what happen 2 shooting them in the leg. I understand if the suspect is weilding a gun, but if its a rake, why kill them. I dont see why those air marshalls killed that man, i would of atleast disabled him then find out through the suspect if there was a bomb and where. Last time a checked dead people dont respond well 2 questions.

If I'm on a plane and someone yells they have a bomb, fuck the questions SHOOT HIS ASS!!

LcKy
12-09-2005, 05:53 PM

If I'm on a plane and someone yells they have a bomb, fuck the questions SHOOT HIS ASS!!

lol i feel u on that aswell :D

jt money
12-09-2005, 06:18 PM

lol i feel u on that aswell :D

The guy was reaching in his bag when they shot him, what if he did have a bomb and reaching in the bag he set it off? Everyone would be screaming they SHOULD have shot him. Maybe they should hang signs in the airport stating that if you tell people you have a bomb you will be shot? Then the ACLU will sue claiming the first guy who get's shot was illiterate and they were violating his rights. Litigation, I love it!

BlackAdder
12-09-2005, 09:22 PM
"The guy shot in Detroit was retarded, not blind."

Ah, well that makes it okay then, whew....

"If I'm on a plane and someone yells they have a bomb, fuck the questions SHOOT HIS ASS!! "

BRILLIANT!!! And if the bombs already been set what then??, or you hit a lead on it and cause it to explode prematurely?? Yeah, okay hero.....It was a bad call and thats that.....The AM's were just itching to shoot SOMEOBODY goddamnit....lol.....

scipio
12-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Amadou Diallo

MoonAndStar
12-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Two things about cops.

1. They're people, and the level of their professionalism varies much as it would w/ any other human being.

2. Don't underestimate how much their behavior is a reflection of higher-up public servants, such as mayors, governors, etc.

But, unfortunately, too many of them are insecure, worthless bullies.

co-sign