PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Is McDonald's Still Making The McRib?

Dino Velvet
02-03-2011, 10:49 AM
I'm hungry.

bridgetbbyxo
02-03-2011, 11:20 AM
i had one like 3 weeks ago i think... idk if ne more... i had a mcgriddle w/ sausage , egg and cheese this morning..im hungry now but im bloated too... go figure rofl

kukm4
02-03-2011, 11:30 AM
McRib Locator, hope this helps.

http://www.kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

Dino Velvet
02-03-2011, 11:38 AM
McRib Locator, hope this helps.

http://www.kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

It did. Thanks. I guess I'll figure out how to make my own McRib.

kukm4
02-03-2011, 11:45 AM
McDonald’s® McRib™ Sandwich
Ingredients:
1 JTM® Brand “Grillin’ Ribs” pork patty
1 6 inch long sandwich bun
2 Tablespoons McDonald’s® Barbecue sauce (see recipe under McNuggets®)
1 Tablespoon chopped white onion
3 sour dill pickle slices
Note** J-T-M™ is the only brand of these pressed and formed pork patties that I’ve seen. They are shaped like a rack of ribs, just like at McDonald’s®. I get
them at Wal-Mart®. Look for them in the frozen meat section, near the pre-formed hamburger patties.
Cooking Your McRib®
1. Preheat your griddle to 400°. Cook the pork patty just like a quarter pound beef patty. (consult the package directions for cooking times and other cooking
options)
2. Toast the faces of both halves of the bun, using the bun toasting method described throughout this site.
3. On the toasted crown (top) half, apply the ready mixed barbecue sauce and follow that with the dill pickle slices, spread out evenly.
4. Put the cooked “rib” patty on next, then add the onions, followed by the heel. (bottom)
5. Wrap this masterpiece in a 12×16 sheet of waxed paper, let sit 5 minutes, then microwave on high about 15 seconds, still wrapped.
6. Enjoy a wonderful McRib® Sandwich!
Important Notes:
This is how we did it “back then”. However, back then we also just used Bullseye® brand barbecue sauce. (original flavor) You might consider this option.
Also—this having never been an “official” McDonald’s® sandwich, different franchise operators may have prepared it a little differently. Like putting the onions on
the crown side, or not putting pickles on it. Maybe they put sauce on both sides….etc…etc…Just customize it to the way YOU remember it.

Richctdude
02-03-2011, 03:23 PM
they only have it for a limted time n some areas you would have to take a look around

Ryz
02-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Fat Americans!

CORVETTEDUDE
02-03-2011, 03:52 PM
You need to watch out for McDonalds, Dino....they're tryin' to go healthy on you. Oatmeal w/ apples & stuff!!!:yayo::yayo:

Kevin Dong
02-03-2011, 04:01 PM
When I was 290 I used to eat Mcdonalds every day for almost a year never got too fat only monstrous huge. Great for me and my lifestyle fast and cheap and so many cals

NatashaLover
02-03-2011, 04:05 PM
I just went to McDonalds and got a yummy Whopper no mayo cut in half w/o cheese. :-)

Kevin Dong
02-03-2011, 04:08 PM
I just went to McDonalds and got a yummy Whopper no mayo cut in half w/o cheese. :-)

lol the whopper is at Burger King Natasha. Oshibochka nebolshaya da? :)

joeym75ld
02-03-2011, 05:03 PM
What the hell is a McRib snadwich? I know for sure it's not actual rib meat removed from the bone. So is is some sort of processed pork patty?

Kevin Dong
02-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Correct sir! Who knows what the hell it is, but i know one thing when I eat it there is an orgy happening in my mouth.

DL_NL
02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
When they discontinue it, there's bound to be another mystery meat with similar sauce that's equally offensive to the taste buds...

AlternateName
02-03-2011, 10:34 PM
you guys should try to avoid all that processed food as well as microwaved food and genetically altered food. All that stuff does more than make you fatter and unhealthy, it also effects your mind, makes you feel anxiety and depressed. I quit eating all that stuff a while ago and now i eat lots of raw foods and all natural foods, its actually unbelievable how true it is how much better you feel not only physically but emotionally too.

nonnonnon
02-03-2011, 11:39 PM
forget mcribs, how about some crystal pepsi?

AlternateName
02-03-2011, 11:42 PM
mix champagne and ripple = cham-pipple

BLKGSXR
02-04-2011, 12:07 AM

Next time any of you go to mcdonalds get a mcdouble with mac sauce..Nuff said.

Dino Velvet
02-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Next time any of you go to mcdonalds get a mcdouble with mac sauce..Nuff said.

You love that sandwich, don't 'ya? Sounds good. I'll try one sometime.

Tonight I will enjoy 3 Double Quarter Pounders w/Cheese, 2 Large Fries, and a Small Diet Coke. Too bad there's no McRib or I'd have one of those too.

scubaman
02-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Vintage (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-november-9-2010/come-on-jon-stewart---george-w--bush)

lovesall
02-04-2011, 01:16 AM
I always think the McRib is teasing us. It is released for a limited time and goes away and the they bring it back at a latter time. I will be sticking with my Whopper sandwich with cheese, fries, and a diet coke.

MissBStar
02-04-2011, 04:40 AM
YouTube - McDonalds McRib ad from 1991 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64JSt8jCN8)

now i'm hungry for this crap =P

Silcc69
02-04-2011, 05:33 AM
I had a McRib a few months ago and it was HORRIBLE. I'm like WTF happened to it? The last time I had one a few years ago it was great but now they taste worse and are way smaller.

Dino Velvet
02-04-2011, 07:18 AM
You love that sandwich, don't 'ya? Sounds good. I'll try one sometime.

Tonight I will enjoy 3 Double Quarter Pounders w/Cheese, 2 Large Fries, and a Small Diet Coke. Too bad there's no McRib or I'd have one of those too.

Dino just make ca-ca.

BLKGSXR
02-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Mccafe the chocolate one with fries is my high food now lol.