PDA

View Full Version : A question for black tgirls.

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 12:20 AM
How do you stay clean shaven without getting Razor Bumps?

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 12:26 AM
Your face smarty.

Legend
12-09-2005, 12:39 AM
WTF kinda question is that and why are you asking tgirls for shaving tips try asking your dad or brother. I think every race shaves so their race doesnt matter.

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Nah lol Thanks for the Beauty tips. Now I can be a babyface again.

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 12:41 AM
WTF kinda question is that and why are you asking tgirls for shaving tips try asking your dad or brother. I think every race shaves so their race doesnt matter.

Shut up fool! BLACKS have problems with Razior Bumps and I see these tgirls dont have that problem so I asked what they do..

GroobySteven
12-09-2005, 12:44 AM

Oh dear.

seanchai

DC
12-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Always shave in the direction of which the hair grows, never go against the grain, just use your fingers to feel which direction the hair grows and then shave that way.

Quinn
12-09-2005, 12:50 AM

You've clearly never served in the military. It's common for black men to have serious problems with razor bumps if they shave regularly.

-Quinn

tsbrenda
12-09-2005, 01:04 AM
to prevent razor bumps or get rid of the ones you have

COLD WATER or some use ice HELPS TO CLOSE YOUR PORES AFTER SHAVIN AND WARM water before shaving help to soften hairs and skin.
YOU NEED TO CLOSE YOUR PORES AFTER SHAVIN!

a depilatory is a good way to shave.

hightime,tendskin and bumpfree and or good thing to use on bumps. and seems to make them heal quickly and even prevents bumps.

a hot face cloth on a bump helps to get the bump to drain faster.
Apply a hot compress to the area for about ten minutes OR UNTIL ITS SOFT to help .

the faster the bump drains and swelling is controlled the faster the healing

http://www.bumpstopper.com/Product.htm

http://www.bumpstopper.com/Bump%20Stopper%20Products_files/bmp2.gif

http://www.bumpstopper.com/Man.png

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/ebonyline51_1876_2936557

http://www.ebonyline.com/hair-care-for-men-magic-shave.html

Pseudofolliculitis Barbae

Pseudofolliculitis barbae (razor bumps) is a common condition of the beard area occurring in up to 60% African American men and other people with curly hair. The problem results when highly curved hairs grow back into the skin causing inflammation and a foreign body reaction. Over time, this can cause keloidal scarring which looks like hard bumps of the beard area and neck. Shaving sharpens the ends of the hairs like a spear. The hairs then curve back into the skin causing pseudofolliculitis barbae.

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 01:09 AM
That cat looks pleased as punch lol. Im gonna try all that advice though.

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Shaving sharpens the ends of the hairs like a spear. The hairs then curve back into the skin causing pseudofolliculitis barbae

Dont I know it.

NickTheQuick
12-09-2005, 01:15 AM
This is the reason why I pluck all my curlies one by one.

tsbrenda
12-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Shaving sharpens the ends of the hairs like a spear. The hairs then curve back into the skin causing pseudofolliculitis barbae

Dont I know it.
THATS WHY YOU USE HIGHTIME OR BUMP STOPPER

picture this a hair so so soft it can notI REPEAT CAN NOT GROW BACK INTO YOUR SKIN

http://www.bumpstopper.com/Product.htm

http://www.bumpstopper.com/graph/Topcropped1.png
http://www.bumpstopper.com/bmp1.gif

IT WORKS
http://www.bumpstopper.com/FAQ.htm

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-09-2005, 01:25 AM

You've clearly never served in the military. It's common for black men to have serious problems with razor bumps if they shave regularly.

-Quinn

LOL, I'll never forget that 1st weekend in basic, it wasn't even my flight's drill instructor it was another flight's; anyway the guy stood up in front of all us Black guys and of course he was Caucasian and he said "I dont want you guys to take this the wrong way but you guys get those bumps after you shave so we're gonna send you down to the doctor to get this special creme................" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

then the bastard said "Walker, you don't have to go" I was like "WTF" and he jokingly said "Technically we don't know what nationality you are so why waste the resources.................."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those were the days

tsbrenda
12-09-2005, 01:28 AM

YOU CAN STILL GET BUMPED UP AFTER PLUCKING.

the hair can still grow back and cause issues.
after plucking you need to keep your skin and the hairs soft

tsbrenda
12-09-2005, 01:30 AM

-Quinn

LOL, I'll never forget that 1st weekend in basic, it wasn't even my flight's drill instructor it was another flight's; anyway the guy stood up in front of all us Black guys and of course he was Caucasian and he said "I dont want you guys to take this the wrong way but you guys get those bumps after you shave so we're gonna send you down to the doctor to get this special creme................" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

then the bastard said "Walker, you don't have to go" I was like "WTF" and he jokingly said "Technically we don't know what nationality you are so why waste the resources.................."

THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO SHAVE CORRECTLY IN THE MILITARY!

chefmike
12-09-2005, 01:34 AM

YOU CAN STILL GET BUMPED UP AFTER PLUCKING.

the hair can still grow back and cause issues.
after plucking you need to keep your skin and the hairs soft

Yeah....Nick, I hear that shalaya has a special moisturizer that she can recommend...

NickTheQuick
12-09-2005, 01:43 AM
THANKS FOR THE INFO TSBLUNDER BUT I WAS BEING sarcastic. I am too young to have pubes.

rick_932
12-09-2005, 02:10 AM

-Quinn

lol

Quinn
12-09-2005, 02:11 AM

-Quinn

Yeah, one of the guys I used to hang with had it real bad. The "special crème" actually made it worse. He had it so bad we used to call him "Plague." Nothing – and I mean nothing at all – worked for Plague. Sucked for him, but it provided lots of humor.

-Quinn

brickcitybrother
12-09-2005, 03:36 AM
I think you can make your way through the 'real' advice. I would add that tweezing is a time consuming option thought its effects are the longest lasting. Epi-lady at one time had a heavy duty version that I purchased and used before (since lost it). It tugged the hairs out. But the need to cool the skin with ice and to keep it moist in important. Your pre-shave and after shave are also critical if you are goig to shave. Heat and non-fragrance before cool afterwards.

I feel ya on the bumps... I stopped them but because I started shaving before I knew better its constant maintenance.

LcKy
12-09-2005, 04:07 AM
for me, i find that i get little to no bumbs when i use hair clippers (Outliner II by Andis) instead of razors. if i use one of them electric razors or razors in general, i break out and my skin itches like crazy, also i sanitize my skin afterwards.

Perverted Monk
12-09-2005, 04:12 AM
How do you stay clean shaven without getting Razor Bumps?

I'll tell you what I live by. Hairseptic

http://hairseptic.com/

Its really a scalp conditioner. But it penetrates the skin really well, unlike a traditional shaving cream. It doesn't lather. It's like putting water on your face and shaving with it. But its the only thing that works for me and I tried those supposed anti-bump products. I use this with a Mach 3 daily and I got that pre-teen smoothness going on :)

AllanahStarrNYC
12-09-2005, 04:18 AM
Having gone through many years of electrolysis on my face and body
(yes- those with straight hair get razor bumps) i can give you some advice.

first of all- the cause of your problem is not becuase you are black, it is because the texture of the hair growing out of the area which is most likely curly. the problem with curly hair is that once it begins to grow-often it will not grow through the hair folicle but under the skin- hence causing the bump with the hair under it. hence, why electrolysis usually takes longer with people whose hait grows out curly because before even treating the hair follicle, the eletrologist must get the hair to grow straight, then being the killing of the root.

there is an excellent product on the market called TEND SKIN- which works really well for in grown hairs. you can get it at most beauty supplies, drus stores, online etc.

i hope that transsexuals would not be shaving their faces and would invest on getting rid of the hair on their face before anything else.

AND

do not tweeze- that makes the hair stronger and causes even more bumps- believe it or not.

Legend
12-09-2005, 04:45 AM

Shut up fool! BLACKS have problems with Razior Bumps and I see these tgirls dont have that problem so I asked what they do..

"BLACKS"

And your african american,nobody fucking says blacks anymore!

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 06:48 AM

"BLACKS"

And your african american,nobody fucking sounds blacks anymore!

If I say Im Black Im Black bitch. Im not an African-American Im an American who happens to be Black. You tell a real African that blacks in The US, South America, and the Caribbean are African and they'll laugh in your face.

btw wtf is "sounds blacks"? dumb bastard.

GroobySteven
12-09-2005, 07:05 AM

"BLACKS"

Classic!!!
I love it.
seanchai

Legend
12-09-2005, 07:14 AM

"BLACKS"

Classic!!!
I love it.
seanchai

You know i fucking meant "says "man, im glad you find racist funny this is coming from a guy who likes to use racist in his defenses.

Legend
12-09-2005, 07:19 AM

"BLACKS"

If I say Im Black Im Black bitch. Im not an African-American Im an American who happens to be Black. You tell a real African that blacks in The US, South America, and the Caribbean are African and they'll laugh in your face.

Your the fucking moron asking tgirls for shaving tips you, how pathetic are you , your last resort was to come on hungangels and ask so called "black tgirls for shaving tips , you must be like fucking 16 asking for and just started damn puberty.

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 07:27 AM

"BLACKS"

Your the fucking moron asking tgirls for shaving tips you, how pathetic are you , your last resort was to come on hungangels and ask so called "black tgirls for shaving tips , you must be like fucking 16 asking for and just started damn puberty.This coming from a loser who registered in NOV and already has damn near half a thousand post.

Legend
12-09-2005, 07:34 AM
Magic at least none of my post consist of horses fucking guys LOL, How in the fuck did you ever come up with some crap like that were you like one day im going to watch a horse fuck a dude up the ass. You are one sick bitch The Magic One.

Legend
12-09-2005, 07:37 AM
This coming from a loser who registered in NOV and already has damn near half a thousand post.I feel your pain. lol

Why do you give a shit about how many posts i have or for that fact anybody?

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 07:42 AM
Magic at least none of my post consist of horses fucking guys LOL, How in the fuck did you ever come up with some crap like that were you like one day im going to watch a horse fuck a dude up the ass. You are one sick bitch The Magic One.

That clip is pretty mainstream internet fair. Fact is Ive never even looked at it so there you have it.

Legend
12-09-2005, 07:47 AM

That clip is pretty mainstream internet fair. Fact is Ive never even looked at it so there you have it.

Mainstream for sick people yeah, sure you didnt look at it but you found it news worthy to post here so it had to get you excited in some shape or form.

tsbrenda
12-09-2005, 07:51 AM
Having gone through many years of electrolysis on my face and body
(yes- those with straight hair get razor bumps) i can give you some advice.

first of all- the cause of your problem is not becuase you are black, it is because the texture of the hair growing out of the area which is most likely curly. the problem with curly hair is that once it begins to grow-often it will not grow through the hair folicle but under the skin- hence causing the bump with the hair under it. hence, why electrolysis usually takes longer with people whose hait grows out curly because before even treating the hair follicle, the eletrologist must get the hair to grow straight, then being the killing of the root.

there is an excellent product on the market called TEND SKIN- which works really well for in grown hairs. you can get it at most beauty supplies, drus stores, online etc.

i hope that transsexuals would not be shaving their faces and would invest on getting rid of the hair on their face before anything else.

AND

do not tweeze- that makes the hair stronger and causes even more bumps- believe it or not.

alcohol mixed with aspirin , found in the military as a cure for swamp feet.

http://www.tendskin.com/

http://www.pamelabond.com/assets/images/tendskin.jpg

http://www.nyoutlet.com/tendskin-beforeafter.jpg

http://site.arivaskincare.com/images/tend-skin-products.JPG

I LIKE BUMP STOPPER,but tend skin is good for these skin issues.
http://www.bumpstopper.com/About.htm

allanah you have gathered much information

The Magic One
12-09-2005, 08:06 AM

Mainstream for sick people yeah, sure you didnt look at it but you found it news worthy to post here so it had to get you excited in some shape or form.

Another tough guy who starts shit with people that cant see him and whom he cant see. Go start some shit with a dude you dont know in the real world. See if you dont get your teeth knocked out.

Legend
12-09-2005, 08:08 AM
[quote=Arianna]Why do you give a shit about how many posts i have or for that fact anybody?You still don't understand? Obviously the question wasn't even directed towards you. But you butted in, dissed this guy, tried to correct him about referring to himself as "black", posted untelligible remarks, and then became even more hostile. I know you'd like to once again play the victem but, as usual, you're way off. I hate to break the news to you, but people get tired of being your babysitter. Now, I'm sure you'll start bashing me. Go ahead. It's what you do.

If it wasn't towards me well then i apologize,oh by the way untelligible is spelled incorrect it should be unintelligible ,I'm no victim and really dont need babysitting me or taking up for me, i am my own man and take responsibly for anything i say.

I have no reason to bash you, you stated what you wanted to say without insulting me so why in the heck would i bash you.

GroobySteven
12-09-2005, 08:14 AM
[quote=Arianna]Why do you give a shit about how many posts i have or for that fact anybody?You still don't understand? Obviously the question wasn't even directed towards you. But you butted in, dissed this guy, tried to correct him about referring to himself as "black", posted untelligible remarks, and then became even more hostile. I know you'd like to once again play the victem but, as usual, you're way off. I hate to break the news to you, but people get tired of being your babysitter. Now, I'm sure you'll start bashing me. Go ahead. It's what you do.

If it wasn't towards me well then i apologize, oh by the way untelligible is spelled incorrect it should be intelligible,I'm no victim and really dont need babysitting me or taking up for me, i am my own man and take responsibly for anything i say.

I have no reason to bash you, you stated what you wanted to say without insulting me so why in the heck would i bash you.

Is this a joke?

"unintelligible" - you dipshit.
seanchai

Legend
12-09-2005, 08:29 AM
ok obi wan.

Legend
12-09-2005, 08:48 AM
[quote=Arianna]If it wasn't towards me well then i apologize, oh by the way untelligible is spelled incorrect it should be intelligible,I'm no victim and really dont need babysitting me or taking up for me, i am my own man and take responsibly for anything i say.

I have no reason to bash you, you stated what you wanted to say without insulting me so why in the heck would i bash you.Trust me. That was a typo, and wasn't due to ignorance. But do you honestly have the nerve to correct my spelling? Your posts are often filled w/ spelling mistakes, and contain almost no punctuation. They're difficult to understand.

And I don't know why you went on that rampage of bashing me a couple of monthes ago. But you most certainly did, and it was pretty uncalled for. And, btw, thanks for accusing me of not caring about other people. You really know me so well, don't you? But guess what? You're the one who actually dosen't give a shit about other people's feeling. You repeatedly pestered me. And when I told you so, you felt justified in being abusive towards me. Thanks alot. And now here we go again. You make a fool of yourself by bothering this guy, and I'm not allowed to kid around with him about it, right? You're just a goddamn bully.

I really don't care about anyones spelling including my own, arianna are you serious do you expect me to sit back and let you bash me i hope you don't. Maybe some of the things i said was not fair to you but you said some fucked up things to me first.Do you mean pestering by commenting on your topics because you take shots at me in certain topics which wasn't cool and i didnt respond.

Do you really think I'm abusive towards you, can you honestly say that?

SexxxyJade
12-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Ummmm back to the mundane topic at hand... I go to Laser treatments. Been going for over a yr now. I never have to shave and my face stays smooth like a babys azz.
This treatment has taken the place of electrolysis because its faster and less painful. Ive found it to be very helpful tho, being that I am also...black, and use to grow alot of facial hair.

hope that helps'

kisses

BlackAdder
12-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Ive heard both good an bad things about the lasering treatments......Just make sure you go to a REALLY reputable place for em, cause ive heard some bad stories lol...

Legend being an ass again?? SHOCKER!