PDA

View Full Version : There Are Times

curiousone25
02-02-2011, 02:30 AM
This is my first post to this site. I have read with interest and with respect, those who visit and contribute. I humbly hope you enjoy this effort.

There are times.

Times when my woman is not enough; as good as she is, as much as she tries, I try; we try; and succeed. As much as we love each other; there are times.

Not enough.

Those times when she takes the lead, making the effort to do me right; with her tender fingers, her soft, sweet moist mouth, her perfect pussy?

Just, not enough. While I open myself to her caresses like the proverbial teen in heat? I can only explain more.

There are times when I do this for her. Subtle kisses to start, slow, slow touches. Her elbows, the nook on the inside of her arms; that place on her neck, an occasional new place I find which may be right at that time; but never was before, or may never be again.

Yes, there are these times. When she accepts, I adore the progression.

Teasingly, I touch close to her breasts; around the bottom, around the top, the briefest touch to the nipple; then away.

I treasure those times when I can give her this attention. As we have grown together I have learned the proven formula and the variations to that formula that make for blissful anomalies. I love to please her.

When she is ready I can progress; more boldly as her bodily fung shui tells me I can. Ah yes, those times when I can move lower, settling between her silken thighs, adoring, stimulating, feeling and tasting her essence.

Her passion and fulfillment from these times show me the way to heaven.

Yet, as mentioned; there are times. There are times when it is not enough.

I am drifting into one of those times recently. I have not gone here for some years now; yet I recall the last venture.

The time with Shena.

A meeting at the Chicago airport hotel; arranged through web connection, tacit telephone agreement, that exciting drive and casual toss-of-the-keys to valet parking; unspoken understanding that I was here for adventurous sex.

We met in the lobby actually; no words were spoken. I followed her to the elevator; she knew I followed, and looked at her. At her room, the door closed and she lightly touched my cheek, caught my eyes and simply told me to strip, relax and await her.

Sheena knew what I wanted, what I needed and what my deepest soul-thoughts were. That time is a precious memory to me; her gift.

Sheena took me, used me; sometimes gently, sometimes not so. I fantasize that she enjoyed our time as I did; but, who knows for sure what providers really feel.

I know she found eventual, albeit momentary pleasure. At every step of that journey, she not only stripped away every ounce of my normal persona, not only replaced it with that which she wanted me to be, but seemingly relished what I gave her and she gave me. She tested me, I answered. She required of me, I gave.

Like a teen in heat.

I was favored with a rare time to be Sheena’s. I was greedy and giddy and hungry to be hers. I was an empowered subordinate to her and my needs.

After, we spent time together; arm in arm, back to the lobby, sitting together, talking, smiling, giggling as we watched others and some watched us. We were both proud and fearless about who we both were; just an hour earlier, lovers.

Magical time.

We spent all of it as was allowed; until her mobile rang; a call from another.

Ah, yes Sheena. Sometimes this sort of time is the only one that matters.

Indeed, there are times.

And another time, another rare adventure, I think is coming due. I feel it growing inside me, for some months now. This irresistible urge, an itch I cannot reach; so different from everyday feelings.

Once again I will become an empowered slut, to a new Sheena who understands.

And with luck, we will walk arm-in-arm, to proudly show the world who we are.