PDA

View Full Version : SLIDE into the Tranny Awards - Free Lube

GroobySteven
02-01-2011, 04:03 PM
http://str8camlube.com/ is giving away a bunch of trial packs of their lubricant at The Tranny Awards this weekend.

"STR8cam is a water based personal lubricant that looks and feels like cum. It is naturally slick and never sticky. It is safe to use with sex toys and condoms and it is easy to wash off."

Make sure you get your sample at the awards - but wait until you get back to your home/hotel/dumpster before getting wet!

http://str8camlube.com/images/newbanner2011.jpg

lisaparadise
02-01-2011, 05:21 PM
http://str8camlube.com/ is giving away a bunch of trial packs of their lubricant at The Tranny Awards this weekend.

"STR8cam is a water based personal lubricant that looks and feels like cum. It is naturally slick and never sticky. It is safe to use with sex toys and condoms and it is easy to wash off."

Make sure you get your sample at the awards - but wait until you get back to your home/hotel/dumpster before getting wet!

http://str8camlube.com/images/newbanner2011.jpglooks and feels like cum? lol i gotta see this lol

Richctdude
02-01-2011, 06:21 PM
does it taste like cum now that would be a good snack

TSLexiWade
02-01-2011, 07:59 PM
I'd like to personally recommend STR8 Cam Lube to anyone seeking a new personal lubricant. I have been using it for the past four months and have absolutely enjoyed every load I've shot with it - it DOES look like cum, and it feels even better during intercourse.

I also have had the great pleasures of working with STR8 Cam Lube, as they have sponsored a charity event here in Houston, in December 2010.

As a matter of fact, if you visit www.STR8CamLube.com and decide to purchase some of this amazing lube, use promo code: "LexiWade" and you will save 10% off your purchase.

I hope you enjoy it! :jerkoff

giovanni_hotel
02-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Um, do we really want a lube that tastes like cum??
Don't know how that concept got past the consumer focus group!!lol

T$420
02-01-2011, 09:14 PM
looks and feels like cum? lol i gotta see this lol

It looks and feels like cum....I'm not sure if this is the best marketing ploy, since I've never lubed up my cock with my cum b4....not sure that turns me on, but I will be sure to grab one at the awards show & give my best review on it!

Plus, if Lexi is pimping it, it's worth a shot! ;)

nonnonnon
02-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Im cumophobic but I'm sure there's a market for it

BellaBellucci
02-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Good looking out for your fellow power-bottoms, Steven. ;)

Oh, and if you want me to stop making jokes, you should probably stop giving me such easy shots! :lol:

~BB~

rockabilly
02-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Instant money shot , just do a quick cut away to the girls face and glaze her w/ a barage of Str8 lube.

Genius

TSMichelleAustin
02-01-2011, 10:11 PM
I use this a lot!!! Its my personal favorite lube, I have been through 2 bottles already! I recommended Jeff the owner and creator to give away stuff at the Awards! It feels amazing on your cock or ass! And if ur a cam girl its great to fake an orgasm! LOL! Lexi and I are two favorite TS that use and promote this lube!

No does not taste like lube, I have had it in my mouth! LOL! Id recommend spit out! LOL!

Ryz
02-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Sounds disgusting

bridgetbbyxo
02-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Sounds disgusting

I agree

TSMichelleAustin
02-01-2011, 11:56 PM
It might sound disgusting but its great to fake orgasms on cam or on film. A lot of trannies cant cum anyways! LOL! So it helps. This shit doesnt taste like cum! SO how disgusting could it be.

bridgetbbyxo
02-02-2011, 12:55 AM
what if it really is some cum... like you know they use pregnate horses urine to make premarin pills.... what if this is really like some horses cum... LOLLLLLLLLLLL

TSMichelleAustin
02-02-2011, 01:02 AM
what if it really is some cum... like you know they use pregnate horses urine to make premarin pills.... what if this is really like some horses cum... LOLLLLLLLLLLL

That would be crazy! And gross...

I know the guy who created it though so I know its not. But That is crazy thought!

rockabilly
02-02-2011, 01:26 AM

Only the highest quality semen passes our quality control expert.

They check for color , texture and viscosity.

bridgetbbyxo
02-02-2011, 01:31 AM
That would be crazy! And gross...

I know the guy who created it though so I know its not. But That is crazy thought!

Lol you know im just playin michelle :P

Only the highest quality semen passes our quality control expert.

They check for color , texture and viscosity.

LOL billy your so funny..... that made me laugh

rockabilly
02-02-2011, 01:33 AM
It also makes a nice hair gel.

TSLexiWade
02-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Plus, if Lexi is pimping it, it's worth a shot! ;)

I actually sat down & interviewed Jeff, the creator of STR8 Cam Lube. You can read the exclusive interview here:

http://www.officiallexiwade.com/2010/12/meet-jeff-creator-of-str8cam-lube.html

TSMichelleAustin
02-02-2011, 06:12 AM
oh Bridgett I know u were joking, I thought it was funnY!!!

Helvis2012
02-02-2011, 07:02 AM
That's marketing at its finest.