PDA

View Full Version : The first 48 hours

NascarNation
01-30-2011, 06:41 AM
I watch that show a lot and I noticed that almost all the suspects or criminals on there are like 70 to 75 percent black and 30 to 35 percent hispanic who have killed another black or hispanic. Why all these senseless killings?

TsVanessa69
01-30-2011, 06:53 AM
First 48
yea its a fukked up and sad show towatch.
Black dudes killing those poor immigrants for their paychecks.
You see alo f stuff on that show.
Dudes married, cheating on their wives with other MEN and gettin caught up in some crazy shit.
Or the preachers who pick up homless boys and molest them. Then the boys snap and kill them.

NascarNation
01-30-2011, 06:56 AM
First 48
yea its a fukked up and sad show towatch.
Black dudes killing those poor immigrants for their paychecks.
You see alo f stuff on that show.
Dudes married, cheating on their wives with other MEN and gettin caught up in some crazy shit.
Or the preachers who pick up homless boys and molest them. Then the boys snap and kill them.

I havent seen any shows of dudes cheating on their wives with other men but it is a lot of fucked up stuff on that show lol

CaptainPlanet
01-31-2011, 01:21 AM
I havent seen any shows of dudes cheating on their wives with other men but it is a lot of fucked up stuff on that show lol

yea shes trippin, i watch them all and have never seen anything like that either.

One reason you notice the same types of people committing those crimes, is because the location of the show, Miami, Tennessee, and what ever the other 2 locations are. They know what they want to show on TV, and your watching drug infested hoods, being exploited. Ever wonder why none of the episodes are in NY, LA, or any other big metro city.

pointblack
01-31-2011, 01:28 AM
yea shes trippin, i watch them all and have never seen anything like that either.

One reason you notice the same types of people committing those crimes, is because the location of the show, Miami, Tennessee, and what ever the other 2 locations are. They know what they want to show on TV, and your watching drug infested hoods, being exploited. Ever wonder why none of the episodes are in NY, LA, or any other big metro city.
Yep you are right! They just beat up pregnant girls on buses in Seattle. No fun in that.

kukm4
01-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Mike Epps bit about First 48Hrs
YouTube - Mike Epps, Live In Detroit (3) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHolbBVRUM)

@7:59 - 10:00