PDA

View Full Version : This song describes me :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 09:12 PM
YouTube - mysecretkelly's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/mysecretkelly#p/a/u/0/GRq_UAieyNo) A compilation with friends and loved ones :)

nonnonnon
01-29-2011, 09:15 PM
does your gunrack have a gunrack? :P

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 09:18 PM
does your gunrack have a gunrack? :P
lol huh

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 09:23 PM
lol huh

I'm not really into C&W ( who the hell is that singing btw...Dollywood?) So I turned down the volumn and just looked at the pictures !!!!! LMAO

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm not really into C&W ( who the hell is that singing btw...Dollywood?) So I turned down the volumn and just looked at the pictures !!!!! LMAO
Yes it is Dolly Parton - I love her!! She is still my favorite singer/songwriter! I hope I look as good as her when I'm her age!! Plastic is Fantasic :)

And I'm a southern girl so of course I have to love my bluegrass/country music too!

GrimFusion
01-29-2011, 09:36 PM

Something about country music stresses me out. I think it's all the twangy instruments and the nasally accent. I wasn't brought up listening to that mess, though so I suspect my dislike for the genre is probably a bit biased.

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Yes it is Dolly Parton - I love her!! She is still my favorite singer/songwriter! I hope I look as good as her when I'm her age!! Plastic is Fantasic :)

And I'm a southern girl so of course I have to love my bluegrass/country music too!

Yea,,,what's not to like about Dolly...? she's blonde, rich, sincere, big titties, big lips , dresses hot...( she wears very sexy heels ) and she's as sweet hell. Now that's a woman I'd love to hear dirty talkin' with that country accent !!!! What is it you say Kelly..."own me daddy " LMAO !

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 09:41 PM
yea,,,what's not to like about dolly...? She's blonde, rich, sincere, big titties, big lips , dresses hot...( she wears very sexy heels ) and she's as sweet hell. Now that's a woman i'd love to hear dirty talkin' with that country accent !!!! What is it you say kelly..."own me daddy " lmao !
lmao!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Something about country music stresses me out. I think it's all the twangy instruments and the nasally accent. I wasn't brought up listening to that mess, though so I suspect my dislike for the genre is probably a bit biased.
Really hmmm not me!

I love Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle, Hank Williams Jr., Brad Paisley, Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Leanne Rimes, PATSY CLINE, oh my gosh I could keep going..Carrie Underwood of course!

GrimFusion
01-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Really hmmm not me!

I love Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle, Hank Williams Jr., Brad Paisley, Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Leanne Rimes, PATSY CLINE, oh my gosh I could keep going..Carrie Underwood of course!

I really like Johnny Cash, but I don't categorize him as country western. The dude was more limited by his generation and location. I suspect that if he had been born two generations later, he likely would have been the lead in a metal band. The guy was way, way ahead of his time.

LibertyHarkness
01-29-2011, 10:19 PM
hehe cool stuff kelly :) you c/w bumpkin :) x

now to hijack your thread this is the song that describes me :) you will note there is no singing whatsover its just pure music ...note the range and the power , the beat of the drums :) this akin to how i see myself as just raw energy :)

YouTube - John Murphy - Adagio In D Minor (Sunshine OST) - Bombastic Version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMseN4XzxI)

fuck yeah i am weird i know :)

moo moo now we can dress up as smurfs and go skiing on chocolate icecream slopes

xx

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Really hmmm not me!

Ahhhhhhhhh New Country !! I will say this....C&W has some hawt girls...damn. Who was that hottie that sung the national anthem at the game ( maybe it was at soldier field...can't recall) anyway she was sweet!

County Music is more of a frame of mind to me. I have a place in Montana, and it just feels right when I'm out there. Metallica or Joe Satriani just don't feel the same in a cowboy bar ! ! LMOA....

I'll always have an affection for some C &W...I had an uncle that was the original urban cowboy. Born and raised in NYC and was as country as a cowboy from Colorado. He'd take us all up to the country and he'd play this old Victrola radio on some West Virgina country station all night long. Those fucking Hank Williams songs are stuck in my head for a lifetime !! LMAO

sukinsumtgurl
01-29-2011, 10:40 PM
YouTube - mysecretkelly's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/mysecretkelly#p/a/u/0/GRq_UAieyNo) A compilation with friends and loved ones :)

Like it, the song and the slideshow, gorgeous pictures of you and your friends.

:cheers: Makes me want to crack open a cold budweiser.:grin:

sukinsumtgurl
01-29-2011, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MS9fk1u6kA
an old tune I still like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
born on the Ohio River my granddad was a coal miner and my uncle made shine and a few friends grow weed.
Love this song brings back memories.

sukinsumtgurl
01-29-2011, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MS9fk1u6kA
an old tune I still like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
born on the Ohio River my granddad was a coal miner and my uncle made shine and a few friends grow weed.
Love this song brings back memories.

Go Steelers!

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 12:34 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh New Country !! I will say this....C&W has some hawt girls...damn. Who was that hottie that sung the national anthem at the game ( maybe it was at soldier field...can't recall) anyway she was sweet!

County Music is more of a frame of mind to me. I have a place in Montana, and it just feels right when I'm out there. Metallica or Joe Satriani just don't feel the same in a cowboy bar ! ! LMOA....

I'll always have an affection for some C &W...I had an uncle that was the original urban cowboy. Born and raised in NYC and was as country as a cowboy from Colorado. He'd take us all up to the country and he'd play this old Victrola radio on some West Virgina country station all night long. Those fucking Hank Williams songs are stuck in my head for a lifetime !! LMAOThat was Martina Mcbride I love her she can sing!

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 12:35 AM
hehe cool stuff kelly :) you c/w bumpkin :) x

now to hijack your thread this is the song that describes me :) you will note there is no singing whatsover its just pure music ...note the range and the power , the beat of the drums :) this akin to how i see myself as just raw energy :)

youtube - john murphy - adagio in d minor (sunshine ost) - bombastic version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hymsen4xzxi)

fuck yeah i am weird i know :)

moo moo now we can dress up as smurfs and go skiing on chocolate icecream slopes

xx you are so funny!!!!!

onmyknees
01-30-2011, 12:42 AM
That was Martina Mcbride I love her she can sing!

Yea that's right Martina...she can sing and she's fine. Remember that HOT blonde that was dating Sen/Actor Fred Thompson ?? Lori someting....she was a C&W singer also. Fuck she was fine...help me out here Kelly...what was her name??

onmyknees
01-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Lori Morgan...don't know if she can sing, but she can talk dirty to me anyday !

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Lori Morgan...don't know if she can sing, but she can talk dirty to me anyday !
Yes Lorrie can sing she is just a drunk unforunately..hopefully one day she conquers it.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Kelly, somehow I just knew you were a REDNECK!!!! LOL:dancing::dancing::dancing: