PDA

View Full Version : A thread about weed

BellaBellucci
01-29-2011, 10:05 AM
I figured I'd start:

http://girls.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/marijuana-girls/marijuana-girl-12.jpg

~BB~

phobun
01-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm a pharmacist, so I wonder about this stuff:

Male-female differences in the effects of cannabinoids on sexual behavior and gonadal hormone function (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19733173)

Where do transgenders fit in? Probably depends on whether they're autogynephilic crossdressing weirdos, gayboys with boobs or real transsexuals.

BLKGSXR
01-29-2011, 02:13 PM
bro dont read too much into that shit...Just get high and have fun. ^_^

Ryz
01-29-2011, 02:37 PM
<--- Drug free

FreddieGomez
01-29-2011, 03:30 PM
i dont touch that shit no more.....

lisaparadise
01-29-2011, 03:39 PM
i dont touch that shit no more.....ive tried it twice before one of my tats to dull the pain but the whole time i thought i was gonna throw up so it doesnt agree with me at all.

phobun
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM
i dont touch that shit no more.....

Are you saying you don't have anal sex, or that you're no longer a top?

MissBStar
01-29-2011, 04:35 PM
When I was 24 hrs post op from my boob job and I ate a Medical Marijuana cookie from the Medical Dispensary. It was the best thing I Ever did! I didn't need a percocet and I had so hungry that I hate ALOT... lol

On a side note... Recreationally... I got the Dutch anyone got the green? j\k haven't done that in months err years...

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 05:16 PM
ive tried it twice before one of my tats to dull the pain but the whole time i thought i was gonna throw up so it doesnt agree with me at all.

LOL...Lisa they make pain killers for that shit, but my artist told me one time he had a chic take asprin beforehand thinking that would help !! Not a good idea since asprin thins the blood. Just deal with the pain baby !!

T$420
01-29-2011, 07:46 PM
I love smoking weed b4 sex....

TSLexiWade
01-29-2011, 07:50 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I just finished a bowl, are you one your way over now? :praying:

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
Me tooo!!!!

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 07:55 PM
I use it to enhance sex.
I also use it to help with my depression.

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 07:56 PM

A bowl a day keeps sadness away!

nevada64
01-29-2011, 07:56 PM
I use it to enhance sex.

Wow! You look great Vanessa. Would love to share a joint with you....

TSMichelleAustin
01-29-2011, 08:06 PM

Girl we know Miss Lexi loves her stuff! LOL

Me tooo!!!!
Girl as long as its not first thing I do before going out, Im good. Remember when I would take a hit with u before we would go out and I was fucking sleepy! U said no more girl! LOL! I found out I have to have a drink or two before I can smoke! LOL!

Me too! I trip out on all these people who resort to big pharm's anti-depresant drugs that are actually really bad for you to help with depression...

As far as enhancing sex...it works everytime ;)

Yea i am starting to see why cali has medical weed, it helps for a lot of issues.

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Me too! I trip out on all these people who resort to big pharm's anti-depresant drugs that are actually really bad for you to help with depression...

As far as enhancing sex...it works everytime ;)
I actually became much more productive and a lot less depressed when I started smokeing on the regular.
Its been a year and my life, home and income have drastically improved.
Depression sucks, and as we can see from one young lady who took various anti-depressants on here, went apeshit crazy.
The 420 makes you see the good fun side of things.

sukinsumtgurl
I like the taste of some good weed.

deeez
Wow Vanessa, you are too gorgeous. Let me smoke you up next time you're in NYC.

I use it to enhance sex.

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Girl we know Miss Lexi loves her stuff! LOL

Girl as long as its not first thing I do before going out, Im good. Remember when I would take a hit with u before we would go out and I was fucking sleepy! U said no more girl! LOL! I found out I have to have a drink or two before I can smoke! LOL!

Yea i am starting to see why cali has medical weed, it helps for a lot of issues.
I forgot you're over there now!
send me some!!!
Yea you are not a weed girl, but I am, lol.

TSMichelleAustin
01-29-2011, 08:10 PM
I forgot you're over there now!
send me some!!!
Yea you are not a weed girl, but I am, lol.

LOL! They are converting me! LOL! Its everywhere here, u would be in heaven girl!

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Wow Vanessa, you are too gorgeous. Let me smoke you up next time you're in NYC.
I will be in NYC the week of April 11-18 for my BIRTHDAY!!!
I will be performing at The Monster Monday and Wensday! Escuelitas on Saturday and partying at the mixed gay/straight Louis Loca Latino party on Friday!!!!

TSMichelleAustin
01-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I got you Michelle, like I said, next time I see you ;)

And yeah, you need to pace yourself with this Cali herb...this is superhydrofuckyaupalot shit, lmao....

I like to start with that redbull vodka to get the night going, then relax a bit later with it...

Oh I am hun! Only when I am out with everyone. I dont have any I just do at home! That comes later! LOL!

phobun
01-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Bong smoking Miley Cyrus voted worst influence on American youth (http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Miley-Cyrus-Voted-Worst-Influence-on-American-Youth/113404.html)

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Vanessa, I absolutely love the pics of you smoking-so fuckin hot!

If anybody else has pics of them smoking weed, please post em! Love that shit!
I am doing more in my next shoot!

GrimFusion
01-29-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm a Gladstoner. Gladstone is about 10 miles outside of Portland. I can sit out on my porch with a double chamber bong and cough my ass off while the police roll by and the worst I've ever gotten is a dirty look.

We get our goods from British Columbia, Alaska, and sometimes southern California. We also see a lot of Mexi dirt weed roll in, but it's pretty easy to distinguish and avoid.

I smoke on the daily, both recreationally and as a way to wind down after a long day at work. I switched from drinking beer because I used to be a fat ass, and beer really don't help a diet along. I've dropped 100lbs since I gave up drinking beer as a vice.

Here's a few pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/smokey.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/weed.jpg

These kind of pics just aren't the same unless they include a nice set of tits, so without further adeu, I'm submitting a pic I photoshopped for a GG bud of mine for her High Times girl of the month entry.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/turnjap.jpg

fred41
01-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Hey Grim...how do you fight the munchies (unless it's not a problem for you...for some people it isn't) ? I always get incredibly hungry so I keep diet soda around to try and quell the pangs...doesn't always work though.

As far as the enhancing properties:To me, I think it enhances sex...but not always. It can "occasionally" hinder the experience depending on the couple.
...but it always enhances anything visual or auditory (music, movies...etc.)...if a person as any artistic abilities, I honestly can't see not trying this.

GrimFusion
01-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey Grim...how do you fight the munchies (unless it's not a problem for you...for some people it isn't) ? I always get incredibly hungry so I keep diet soda around to try and quell the pangs...doesn't always work though.

I don't hit the store for munchie runs but once in a blue moon. Usually I resort to baby carrots and whole grain crackers. Those are about the only snacks I keep around my place. Once I'm stoned I don't drive, and the thought of having to walk a mile up to the store to grab some munchies doesn't sound like a really awesome idea once I'm practically melted into a couch.

rockabilly
01-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Quick to the Pot-Mobile!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kynbzbwYwj1qaut59o1_500.gif

Willie Escalade
01-30-2011, 12:38 AM
:werd:

YouTube - Afroman - Because I Got High (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw)

Dino Velvet
01-30-2011, 01:05 AM
I don't hit the store for munchie runs but once in a blue moon. Usually I resort to baby carrots and whole grain crackers. Those are about the only snacks I keep around my place. Once I'm stoned I don't drive, and the thought of having to walk a mile up to the store to grab some munchies doesn't sound like a really awesome idea once I'm practically melted into a couch.

I used to get that BC Bud years ago. Good stuff. A bud would stick to the wall like a Post-It Note.

As most of you would imagine, I'm terrible with the munchies. Looked like a tornado hit my kitchen when I woke up this morning. I have a McDonald's that I can see from my West window and I always have tons of tasty shit laying around from my frequent trips to the market.

Beaner
01-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Always down to fire up a blunt

icarus2112
01-30-2011, 01:40 AM
I always seem to have jobs that can do random drug tests, Air Force, Boeing, and currently too, so on the rare occasions I have been in between these jobs I have been an occasional smoker. Maybe being smoking on such rare occasions kept me from really enjoying getting high, I always seem lethargic and tired and just want to melt into whatever Im sitting in, having sex has never been on my mind when Im high. Camping in the mountains or on a lake has always been an ideal setting for smoking and just relaxing with nice cold cocktails and listening to music with a handful of friends.

icarus2112
01-30-2011, 01:58 AM
Hell Seattle has all the best stuff available if you know someone, and since one of my best friends actually runs a medical marijuana dispensary he would know, of course he could only give me good advice on where to get it since I dont have a green card. A big group of my friends are all regular smokers and sometimes I just have to recluse myself from hanging out in the garage or basement when the smoke gets too thick.

BellaBellucci
01-30-2011, 02:38 AM
next time try a good sativa, perhaps blue dream or green crack

Two of my faves. I'm smoking Blue Dream right now. :)

~BB~

MdR Dave
01-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Only thing I don't like about most shops in LA is that the suppliers seem to go for yield only, pumping the bud full of chemical fertilizers. I try to stick to organic dispensaries; maybe I just hit it too much but with other shops my urine started to smell like gunpowder! Believe it or not, I'd sacrifice THC content to know my bud was clean. (this is one of the only reasons I miss living on the farm- sunshine, good soil and time was all it took! Well, that and good cover against the helicopters- they're just not cool about this $hit back east. )

tsdvdman
01-30-2011, 06:44 AM
You soda drinkers will like this
http://healthland.time.com/2011/01/25/bud-in-a-bottle-new-marijuana-soda-to-launch-in-feb/

TsVanessa69
01-30-2011, 06:48 AM
I DO THE SAME! I love baby carrots, and whole grain crackers. I also keep alot of green tea habdy.
That way I can munch healthy!

Dino Velvet
01-30-2011, 07:24 AM
I love my weed to be in the heroin direction so I go for the heaviest Indica I can find. I've had some Skywalker OG which is a good hybrid though.

Time to twist me up a Bellucci or pack a Bella. Maybe both.

MdR Dave
01-30-2011, 07:32 AM
gun powder??!! LMAO. . .what kind of soil were those growers using??? haha....and how did you recognize the smell....omg, lol!!!

It was an extreme set of circumstances- very heavily fertilized hydro + smoking a qp every seven weeks or so and (according to my doctor- the real one, not my certification guy) a lack of proper hydration. And yeah- it's f*cking funny as $hit now! My friends got a food laugh too; it took three weeks to clear out of my system when I realized what the problem was.

But seriously, go organic- your kidneys will thank you. You see the bud throw off tiny little popping sparks when you blaze, buy somewhere else- that is the fertilizer metals, which concentrate in the flower.

And the gunpowder? I'm country, brother, that smell is as familiar to me as the taste of venison.

Dino Velvet
01-30-2011, 07:34 AM
If my pee smelled like gun powder it would be an improvement.

T$420
01-30-2011, 07:48 AM
It was an extreme set of circumstances- very heavily fertilized hydro + smoking a qp every seven weeks or so and (according to my doctor- the real one, not my certification guy) a lack of proper hydration. And yeah- it's f*cking funny as $hit now! My friends got a food laugh too; it took three weeks to clear out of my system when I realized what the problem was.

But seriously, go organic- your kidneys will thank you. You see the bud throw off tiny little popping sparks when you blaze, buy somewhere else- that is the fertilizer metals, which concentrate in the flower.

And the gunpowder? I'm country, brother, that smell is as familiar to me as the taste of venison.

Yeah, I hear ya bro...I've been going to dispensories for 5+ years now & I was scared when I hear about growers putting fucked up shit on their plants, like RAID! no joke! They will do anything to kill those spider mites, but fuck, I don't want to smoke poison either!

I have a few friends who own dispensories in LA, plus I know a couple of the actual growers, so I know they don't use anything but organic....it can be scary out there though if you don't know where your weed is coming from out here...

NYTSJulie
01-30-2011, 08:18 AM
I used to smoke it every day when I was 18-22, now I dont like it....the last time I smoked was 5 yrs ago I got so paranoid.

NYTSJulie
01-30-2011, 08:24 AM
I've heard of people getting paranoid on it b4, so I don't blame you...but you never know, you might give it another shot & might actually like it again...

I would maybe try to smoke it home alone by myself, but to drive and do all that I couldnt lol. I remember when I was a young lady I would get high and sit on my bathroom sink and plick my eyebrows and give myself a facial paint my nails and all that, I enjoyed pot when I was alone.

nonnonnon
01-30-2011, 08:28 AM
I tried it when I was a lil tike and didn't really feel any different

NYTSJulie
01-30-2011, 08:36 AM
When you were a young lady??? lol...yeah cause you're sooo old now!

lol im older than I look, I take good care of myself, my real age is 34, love my age, I look better at 34 then I did at 24....although I say 26 in my ad, no one says their real age, so if I put 34 then they would think I was 42.....crazy

NYTSJulie
01-30-2011, 08:44 AM
I look better at 34 then I did at 24 too ;)
It must be due to all this good cali weed, lol
No, but you look good, even though being over 30 isn't that old...

how old r u? I know being over 30 isnt old but I was talking about when I was 18 smoking weed so I called myself a young lady lol it was 16 yrs ago, the same age when I started hormones

dan_drade
01-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Damn, after reading this thread I had to load up a bowl. My ex wife gave me about an 1/8th oz a few months ago and I still have about half of it left. lol.
I don't smoke that much anymore, but this thread made me light up. Now I'm starting to feel really gooooooooooood.

loveburst
01-30-2011, 08:46 AM
I figured I'd start:

http://girls.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/marijuana-girls/marijuana-girl-12.jpg

~BB~

Well it's about time someone started it.. =) ! edit: good topic though..

fred41
01-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Plus the weed here in CALI is a million times better than in NY...

Yeah...cause a HUGE metropolitan area like NYC couldn't possibly get what you get in Cali ...lol.

dude...as long as I got the cash ...I can get anything here in N.Y. you got over there.

fred41
01-30-2011, 08:58 AM
It's not about what you can grow...it's about what you can buy...and you can literally buy ANYTHING in NY.

NYTSJulie
01-30-2011, 08:59 AM
It's not about what you can grow...it's about what you can buy...and you can literally buy ANYTHING in NY.

you can buy anything anywhere if you have the money

fred41
01-30-2011, 09:06 AM
you can buy anything anywhere if you have the money

That's true...but availability helps, cause you don't want to pay outrageous prices.

Ryz
01-30-2011, 09:31 AM
http://costumenetwork.com/albums/3/pothead.jpg

T$420
01-30-2011, 09:35 AM
I had a buddy who wore a pot on his head for halloween, cheapest but funniest costume ever!

BellaBellucci
01-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Well it's about time someone started it.. =) ! edit: good topic though..

So many times I was gonna start this thread...

but then I got high.

~BB~

yodajazz
01-30-2011, 01:22 PM
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/01/27/three-arrested-on-drug-charges.html

2500 lbs gone! But I once had some weed that came from police impound. It was great!

sukinsumtgurl
01-30-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm not as think as stoned I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs5MAWinxqQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oTdmbIihl0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKfF0YkFtYg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqUmMWOGNI
some old school shit.

south ov da border
01-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Miami has bomb bud as well. I haven't been in the scene for 2 1/2 years, but I used to get the best ish in Miami...

TsVanessa69
01-31-2011, 12:28 AM
So many times I was gonna start this thread...

but then I got high.

~BB~
I feel ya! But when I get high, I get creative. So now I need to find somebody else high to get my site in order.

BellaBellucci
01-31-2011, 03:39 AM
So since I started getting this flu last sunday, I haven't smoked any weed or even busted a nut for an entire week now! I think this is a record for both for me....lol

You still have it? I had it last week but I feel better already. Zycam FTW!

~BB~

TSMichelleAustin
01-31-2011, 03:41 AM
So since I started getting this flu last sunday, I haven't smoked any weed or even busted a nut for an entire week now! I think this is a record for both for me....lol

Wow I feel like when I am sick I try to cum as much as I can. It makes me feel better! LOL!

TSMichelleAustin
01-31-2011, 03:46 AM
Is that the trick, Michelle?? Fuck, no wonder this has taken so long to get over, lol!

I really think it is. I feel fucking weak as shit after but everytime it works for me! LOL! I have done the most 3 times but I felt better in a day or two!

BellaBellucci
01-31-2011, 03:47 AM
Its almost done, but i didn't go to the doc until Thursday, my temp was over 102 but now since I've been on meds I'm feeling a lot better...what is Zycam FTW?

Zycam is the dissolving vitamin that you take when you first feel a cold or flu coming on. It lessens the symptoms and the duration of your illness.

~BB~

TSMichelleAustin
01-31-2011, 03:49 AM
So bust 3x a day will keep the doctor away...I like that, fuck an apple...haha

LOL sometimes not even that much! Ive done it once and felt better a day later! LOL!

pretty_boi_rico
01-31-2011, 04:03 AM
i get high all the time and i sell the shit too so weed is a big part of my life

GrimFusion
01-31-2011, 04:48 AM
Not all weed is created equal...

Usually a strong indica will make you feel stuck to the couch like that, so if you have a choice, next time try a good sativa, perhaps blue dream or green crack & you won't feel so drowsy and lazy. I've noticed certain strains get me hornier than others & for me, I like a good sativa because I feel like I can remain active and awake...

You are in Seattle though, so it might be tougher to get good weed, although I believe WA has medicinal legalized now...

As far as drug tests, you can go to any head shop, buy some synthetic pea for $30, which also includes a heating pack & temp guage to make sure its the right temp when you get tested...I've personally done this & passed...

Ditto. I used that synthetic stuff to get my last job and it worked like a charm. Seattle is no stranger to good greens, though. Neither is Portland.

GrimFusion
01-31-2011, 04:53 AM
Yeah...cause a HUGE metropolitan area like NYC couldn't possibly get what you get in Cali ...lol.

dude...as long as I got the cash ...I can get anything here in N.Y. you got over there.

T$420 is right. I spent two years in New York and made a lot of solid weed connections, and not to claim N.Y. weed is shit, but your fire is about equal to our forest grow here in Oregon... which still doesn't compare to the outdoor grow coming out of southern Cali. Not to mention you poor bastards have to pay damn near twice the price we do.

Dino Velvet
01-31-2011, 06:54 AM
T$420 is right. I spent two years in New York and made a lot of solid weed connections, and not to claim N.Y. weed is shit, but your fire is about equal to our forest grow here in Oregon... which still doesn't compare to the outdoor grow coming out of southern Cali. Not to mention you poor bastards have to pay damn near twice the price we do.

Hey Grim, do we in Southern California have better stuff than Northern California? Good weed used to be synonymous with Humboldt County.

GrimFusion
01-31-2011, 07:58 AM
Hey Grim, do we in Southern California have better stuff than Northern California? Good weed used to be synonymous with Humboldt County.

Meh... I mean, Humboldt is to weed like Napa is to wine now-a-days. While there are some wicked weed like Bushmaster, Nutes, Gravity, Trainwreck, and PurpleMax, it's not like Humboldt is the only area of California that produces those strains. Thirty years ago, it was Humboldt, but now it's anywhere anyone can get away with a successful crop.

Humboldt set an example of prime grow operations. Humboldt had a pot culture before Amsterdam had a pot culture. For that, it should be recognized, but it's far from true to say the only good weed coming out of California is coming out of Humboldt or northern California alone.

south ov da border
01-31-2011, 05:25 PM
I've been in NY in LA and in Miami. The best bud I got was in Cali but the price was wack. Miami was great as well and I could get it all day. NY was good, but I didn't meet up with the right connect. Humboldt is awesome BTW...

luvshemales
01-31-2011, 07:05 PM
Bro, you can't grow weed in New York like you can out here in Cali, its just a fact...it's about the climate more than anything...I have buddies who ship out shit to NY that is our mid grade here and New Yorkers go crazy for it....

For some this is true again who you know, I have gotten top grade Real Deal Sour Diesel from California here in NY. Also get the Kush, Skywalker, Deathstar, KC Jones, Blueberries and many many more. Shipping means the Dank is available everywhere. We also get the Honey Bud which is dipped in Butane extracted Hash Oil which is total separate level.

snacks35
01-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Kickin it up in the Bronx NY with a nice bowl of Jack Herrar. Also got sum Oakra-kush that iz beyond kick ass ....and a beautiful white widow that has some gorgeous crystals.........

Luvshemales......whats up w da dip? we should talk!