PDA

View Full Version : Lucho's --queens

sheyum
01-29-2011, 12:47 AM
hey
is this place still around..and is it still good?

if so..what are the best nights?

ive read its a gay club..thats not what im looking for..

any info?
thanks!

tvman999
01-29-2011, 02:00 AM
I am a Luchos fan, although you do have to go there at 2am to see the girls in the club otherwise its just guys. Wednesday night there is a dragshow at 2am and Fridays should be Tgirl friendly as well. But it is a gay bar and if there is no specific Tgirl theme you are not going to like it. It should not be very hard to park around Luchos, although I take the train or bus, I lost my license already and do not plan on losing it again. I just got it back a week ago. "In my opinion" you are just barely out of Manhattan at Luchos.... you could literally walk to the 59th Street bridge. Anyway we are all brave New Yorkers and I am sure you owe it to yourself to venture into Queens once to check the place out. Its only $7-$10 to get in and if you do not like it you could be back in Manhattan in a snap. What have you got to lose? Party on ....... Hung Angels....friends!!

hwbs
01-29-2011, 03:51 AM
I have been out there a few timesin the fall....larger number of girls lately....usually after 1am....good times...no one bothers u in there