PDA

View Full Version : Any TS Clubs in Queens, NY

whiteya6
01-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Are there any there? I saw someone metioned Roosevelt avenue, but were not specific at all. If you know of any (or any really good ones anywhere in the city) please give the location and what nights are good. Thank you very much in advance

flabbybody
01-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Lucho's is a small club in Woodside on Roosevelt ave betw 69th and 70th. gay Spanish joint with girls arriving after 1.

there's some very insightful stuff on days and times with great pics of many of the lovely ladies who hang there. HA search is your friend

scubaman
01-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Lucho's is a small club in Woodside on Roosevelt ave betw 69th and 70th. gay Spanish joint with girls arriving after 1.

there's some very insightful stuff on days and times with great pics of many of the lovely ladies who hang there. HA search is your friend

Have you actually been there? It in Queens and I know how much you hate to leave Manhattan.

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Have you actually been there? It in Queens and I know how much you hate to leave Manhattan.
I go there when i AM IN nyc TO GET MY PAPI ON! gREAT PEOPLE, GOOD DRINKS AND GOOD MUSIC

flabbybody
01-29-2011, 12:32 AM

don't u remember when we ran into each other in Astoria ?
took my buddy 25 minutes to find a spot in that neighborhood

tvman999
01-29-2011, 01:56 AM
I am a Luchos fan too, although you do have to go there at 2am to see the girls in the club otherwise its just guys. It should not be very hard to park around Luchos, although I take the train or bus, I lost my license already and do not plan on losing it again. I just got it back a week ago. "In my opinion" you are just barely out of Manhattan at Luchos.... you could literally walk to the 59th Street bridge. Anyway we are all brave New Yorkers and I am sure you owe it to yourself to venture into Queens once to check the place out. Its only $7-$10 to get in and if you do not like it you could be back in Manhattan in a snap. What have you got to lose? Party on ....... Hung Angels....friends!!

Looking 4 Now
01-29-2011, 05:37 AM
queens tranny parties have been tried a few times
but have never worked out....there are a ton of trannies in
queens but the guys with the money just don't show up
at least not enough to sustain a party for any length of time

Am in queens so i just stick to luchos
sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not
but i guess the same thing can be said about the city parties too

luchos is much more relaxed and very little hustling goes on there
for some reason some of the asian girls are showing up there
luchos is best in the summer time because of the street action