PDA

View Full Version : Extenze?

tslvr
01-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Need some info. Has anyone tried Extenze? I know it is not going to make it bigger, but does it make erections stronger?

tslvr
01-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Bump, looking for info.

Avers
01-29-2011, 09:35 PM
No. It makes it longer but not thicker, - as spaghetti. And of course, - because of internal tissue extension and deformation, - you'll loose about 8 -10% of erectile ability with every 1 sm. of size. The single opportunity to make it grow again - the internal penile injections of you own stem cells with use of penis-pumps and penis-extenders. Then it will work.

Home-page: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 09:39 PM
wouldnt it have been fun if that shit really worked??

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 09:44 PM
wouldnt it have been fun if that shit really worked??

Do they have those TV ads out there? They're the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen...I nearly piss my jeans every time I see one.

This shit has about as much chance of working as a John Holmes cock pump !!!!!!!! LMAO A sucker a minute.

livepersona
01-29-2011, 09:49 PM
I've used this in the past with good results.

http://www.ejaculoidxxtreme.com/ejaculoid-xxtreme.html

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 09:51 PM
Do they have those TV ads out there? They're the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen...I nearly piss my jeans every time I see one.

This shit has about as much chance of working as a John Holmes cock pump !!!!!!!! LMAO A sucker a minute.
if they worked I'd pop them and go on tour

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 10:05 PM
if they worked I'd pop them and go on tour

You won't need any of that shit ....just show up and I'll take care of the rest baby ! :fuckin:

hwbs
01-29-2011, 10:08 PM
There are better things I have read on fitness forums@ gnc....u can also see reviews for extenze @ gnc.com

BLKGSXR
01-29-2011, 11:01 PM
There are better things I have read on fitness forums@ gnc....u can also see reviews for extenze @ gnc.com
wasnt their a study proving Extenze is nothing but a placebo...or am I mistaken?
That said I heard something about maca-it increases your blood flow to the extremities.

Willie Escalade
01-29-2011, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=onmyknees;870409This shit has about as much chance of working as a John Holmes cock pump !!!!!!!! LMAO A sucker a minute.[/QUOTE]
Pumps are suckers :party:

shelly1
01-30-2011, 12:22 AM
I wanted to see what all the hype was about so last week I tried it. One pill said it lasts for 60 hours. So tried it and had a very light headache for about 40 minutes then it went away. That was it, so I thought. I had date set for 4 hours later. When we finally ended up getting bust 6 hours after I took it, I was amazed. Rock hard, I mean like I haven't seen in years. Over and over again no problems. And get this it lasted for 3 days. When ever I needed to get busy, it was more then ready, really worked for me, am sold. P.S. I tried the other prescribed meds and this over the counter worked much better, unreal..But the one blue 60 pill and see for yourself. I'm 46 that might make a difference in age.

onmyknees
01-30-2011, 12:27 AM
I wanted to see what all the hype was about so last week I tried it. One pill said it lasts for 60 hours. So tried it and had a very light headache for about 40 minutes then it went away. That was it, so I thought. I had date set for 4 hours later. When we finally ended up getting bust 6 hours after I took it, I was amazed. Rock hard, I mean like I haven't seen in years. Over and over again no problems. And get this it lasted for 3 days. When ever I needed to get busy, it was more then ready, really worked for me, am sold. P.S. I tried the other prescribed meds and this over the counter worked much better, unreal..But the one blue 60 pill and see for yourself. I'm 46 that might make a difference in age.

6 hours ???????? Damn...don't you pay attention to the fine print ?? Call your Doctor Immediately dude. Your blood pressure was probably thru the roof !!!!!!!!! LMAO

Lucky you survived to tell the tale !!!!

blckhaze
01-30-2011, 05:34 AM
wasnt their a study proving Extenze is nothing but a placebo...or am I mistaken?
That said I heard something about maca-it increases your blood flow to the extremities.

maca root. viable plant but it aint cheap.
The easy ed fix is ginseng and l-arginine. Promotes blood flow with out the negative of yohimbe.

dan_drade
01-30-2011, 08:42 AM
This might be a slightly off the topic, but I would swear that all the men in the late night Extenze commercial are gay. They are all with women as they are being interviewed and all the women agree that their man is bigger and harder, but if you look closely at the couples there is something a little off. My gaydar always seems to go off whenever I see that commercial. I'm sure I don't have the worlds greatest gaydar, but it goes off every time.

nonnonnon
01-30-2011, 08:48 AM
This might be a slightly off the topic, but I would swear that all the men in the late night Extenze commercial are gay. They are all with women as they are being interviewed and all the women agree that their man is bigger and harder, but if you look closely at the couples there is something a little off. My gaydar always seems to go off whenever I see that commercial. I'm sure I don't have the worlds greatest gaydar, but it goes off every time.

well gay men are supposedly bigger.
http://www.salon.com/health/sex/urge/world/1999/11/04/size

that's how I know I'm not gay. err I mean...:hide-1:

dan_drade
01-30-2011, 08:50 AM
well gay men are supposedly bigger.
http://www.salon.com/health/sex/urge/world/1999/11/04/size

that's how I know I'm not gay. err I mean...:hide-1:

LOL, I guess I'm not gay either.

dlbi22
01-30-2011, 01:21 PM
i lol at the girls on those commericials...the ones who are desperate actresses