PDA

View Full Version : I'm not racist...I have a black friend

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Sweet Kisses, Kelly

CORVETTEDUDE
01-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Well, that doesn't mean you aren't a racist. That being said...I don't believe you are, anyway!!! You are way too sweet!

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 08:58 PM
lol corvette!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 09:01 PM
I am not attracted to FACIAL FEATURES NOT SKINTONE...ALL THE BLACK MEN I HAVE SEEN I HAVE NOT LIKED THEIR FACIAL FEATURES...JUST THE SAME AS I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO ASIAN MEN EITHER...WIDESET FLAT NOSES DON'T ATTRACT ME :)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Kelly, what makes you feel you have to explain yourself, sweetie??

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 09:04 PM
i dont care if some white chick wont date me because of my race, i aint attracted to most white chicks anyway

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 09:05 PM
i dont care if some white chick wont date me because of my race, i aint attracted to most white chicks anyway
But it's not about race...If a black man had the facial features of Brad Pitt I would be attracted...Not eye color...I like brown eyes.

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 09:07 PM
But it's not about race...If a black man had the facial features of Brad Pitt I would be attracted...Not eye color...I like brown eyes.

how is a black dude gonna have features like brad pitt? bwahahaha
i guess some who are half white could but idk....

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 09:09 PM
how is a black dude gonna have features like brad pitt? bwahahaha
i guess some who are half white could but idk....
Plastic Surgery? lmao

I think LL Cool J is hot, Shemar Moore is Gorgeous, and I used to think T.I. was cute for some reason.

rockabilly
01-27-2011, 09:14 PM

lol @ " I like brown eyes."

On HA only Phobun does not like "browneyes". :lol:

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Plastic Surgery? lmao

I think LL Cool J is hot, Shemar Moore is Gorgeous, and I used to think T.I. was cute for some reason.

shemar is half white.....bwahahaha

Caff_Racer
01-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Does Phobun like anything at all? :lol:

nsagent
01-27-2011, 09:40 PM
I dont blame you Kelly, people have preferrences, its not always a racist thing. That charge is thrown around to much imho

Silcc69
01-27-2011, 10:08 PM
IDC if Kelly is racists or not I jsut wanna kno who her friend is.

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 10:12 PM
I dont blame you Kelly, people have preferrences, its not always a racist thing. That charge is thrown around to much imho
Thank you!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 10:13 PM
IDC if Kelly is racists or not I jsut wanna kno who her friend is.
Thats my girl Peggy aka Pegglepoofs :)

Silcc69
01-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Thats my girl Peggy aka Pegglepoofs :)

Need MOAR info please :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Need MOAR info please :)
she's engaged :)

Silcc69
01-27-2011, 10:20 PM
she's engaged :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9bPDwquupJ0/S8Y3yO7AgkI/AAAAAAAAAIU/Ofh1ozyv8xc/S1600-R/wamp_title3.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 10:32 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9bpdwquupj0/s8y3yo7agki/aaaaaaaaaiu/ofh1ozyv8xc/s1600-r/wamp_title3.jpglol .....

natina
01-27-2011, 10:54 PM
this was found out from a genealogy study.

KELLY SHORE YOU ARE A RACIST BASED ON BIGOTRY!

I know of a white male married to a black woman ,they have kids together and that white male is a bigot.
he says he has n-word babies

If I was a black woman or man I would beat the shit out of you for the

shit you say,write and display. you would be no friend of mine inciting

racist undertones and discussion based on stereotypes

there are like 7 are more types of racist

do you feel you are better then some one who is Asian or African or Hispanic?

you really just want to have sex with a famous African American then out him and make yourself famous! "I know the GAME IS OLD AND LAME ,you hold a flame for his name and his fame"

Dino Velvet
01-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Kelly Shore gets the Dino Velvet 100% Seal Of Approval. She's no more of a racist than I am.

AlwaysAda
01-28-2011, 12:33 AM

I know of a white male married to a black woman ,they have kids together and that white male is a bigot.

you really just want to have sex with a famous African American then out him and make yourself famous! "I know the GAME IS OLD AND LAME ,you hold a flame for his name and his fame"

:Bowdown:

BLKGSXR
01-28-2011, 12:37 AM
Kelly you know we love you but youre fucking stupid as all hell...just because you have 1 friend of light color "black" doesnt mean youre not racist against others think before posting before making yourself look dumb my blonde friend...Before you get mad and say my hubbys a lawyer :p

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 12:40 AM

you really just want to have sex with a famous African American then out him and make yourself famous! "I know the GAME IS OLD AND LAME ,you hold a flame for his name and his fame"Natina you really are a crack baby.

Those are just the black men I have been exposed to that I thought were attractive.

The ones I have seen in real life...not attracted to.

But it's not based on their skin tone, it's based on their FACES

Now black women are gorgeous...............lots of them..............

I've slept with black women and think they are gorgeous.

I personally have not found a black man in real life...I thought was attractive...

MMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKK or Asian....that doesn't make me racist..it makes me not attracted to their Facial shapes!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Kelly you know we love you but youre fucking stupid as all hell...just because you have 1 friend of light color "black" doesnt mean youre not racist against others think before posting before making yourself look dumb my blonde friend...Before you get mad and say my hubbys a lawyer :p
Now you know I was being sarcastic...to start a thread up.

Dino Velvet
01-28-2011, 12:44 AM
We're all brown on the inside, gang. My siggy proves that.

My ancestors in Russia were responsible for wiping out villages killing many people from different ethnic groups. The grave would have to be hundreds of feet deep to contain the dead bodies. In their eyes, they were Warriors Of Christ and were doing God's will and protecting Christianity from invaders and treacherous people living among them. Whatever horrors were perpetrated, I take zero responsibility since I did nothing and was not born yet.

nonnonnon
01-28-2011, 01:13 AM
who doesn't want to get with a celebrity? ;p

Ryz
01-28-2011, 01:15 AM
who doesn't want to get with a celebrity? ;p

This white girl from Montreal thought I was Kid Cudi. She was really drunk by the way. I took pictures with her and she gave me head. :)

nonnonnon
01-28-2011, 01:53 AM
This white girl from Montreal thought I was Kid Cudi. She was really drunk by the way. I took pictures with her and she gave me head. :)

see? both parties involved are happy

onmyknees
01-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Sweet Kisses, Kelly

No need to explain yourself. Daryl's gone !!!!! LMAO And besides Amber doesn't date white dudes, and the last I looked I was white, and her personal preferrences don't bother me a bit. ( although I wish she'd reconsider...LOL) We like what we like baby !

ed_jaxon
01-28-2011, 02:00 AM
One time Kelly said I was attractive and then she groped my sack.

This is absolutely the truth.

pointblack
01-28-2011, 02:14 AM
No need to explain yourself. Daryl's gone !!!!! LMAO And besides Amber doesn't date white dudes, and the last I looked I was white, and her personal preferrences don't bother me a bit. ( although I wish she'd reconsider...LOL) We like what we like baby !
I thought I was Daryl?? Anyway old white slave owners had house niggas they considered friends. So I guess it's cool! Not!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 02:27 AM

This is absolutely the truth. Did you take those hallucination pills again Obama?

blckhaze
01-28-2011, 03:08 AM
LMAO she was lightskinned so your still racist.
Call me when u friends with wesley snipes

ed_jaxon
01-28-2011, 03:10 AM
Did you take those hallucination pills again Obama?

about which part? Groping or saying I was attractive?

You did say you heard I have a big dick though or are you gonna deny that too?

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 03:19 AM

No Kira and Bella said that lol

BLKGSXR
01-28-2011, 03:20 AM

Foo that was gabrielle lmfao!

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 03:22 AM
LMAO she was lightskinned so your still racist.
Call me when u friends with wesley snipes
Let me find my dark black friend lol but she only dates white guys lol

ed_jaxon
01-28-2011, 03:23 AM
yeah she did say that as well, didn't she?

Ain't never bad if peeps be lying on the size of your package.

ed_jaxon
01-28-2011, 03:26 AM
See Kel I was gonna say I was your friend but you hurt my feelings making me feel ugly and shit.

Imma go cry. Drown my sorrows in a lap dance up at the Admiral.

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 03:27 AM
See Kel I was gonna say I was your friend but you hurt my feelings making me feel ugly and shit.

Imma go cry. Drown my sorrows in a lap dance up at the Admiral.
lol yeah but you are too light skinned they will still think I am racist obama lol

ed_jaxon
01-28-2011, 03:32 AM
My feelings still be hurt from Peoria.

You coulda hooked a brother up. Damned Presidential suite went to waste. I woulda got with that one little Asian babe.

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 03:56 AM
My feelings still be hurt from Peoria.

You coulda hooked a brother up. Damned Presidential suite went to waste. I woulda got with that one little Asian babe.
lmao trust me it's a good thing you didn't she has the bug ;)

str84hotts
01-28-2011, 04:42 AM
Sounds like I am exactly your type Kelly:)

drock
01-28-2011, 05:38 AM
OK so you have a black friend, it's probably along the same lines as Mike Vick owning Pit Bulls..

leckery5
01-28-2011, 06:55 AM
I think Kelly likes to stir shit up. She knows how to get people going.

Foreskin
01-28-2011, 07:52 AM
If I don't like someone for one reason or another and they happen to be black that is irrelevant because I would still not like them if they were any other origin or skin color. It is all about that person and what they stand for and how they act. I don't have to like anyone because of color or race. Just cause you got a black friend doesn't mean shit to me, I'm married to a black Spanish woman, love of my life and have suffered personally the prejudices of people of all races towards our inter-racial relationship! Fuck them

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 05:16 PM
you are so smart my friend :)

LibertyHarkness
01-28-2011, 05:18 PM
i had a black friend then i ate him :) he didnt complaing when i was gobbling :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-28-2011, 05:21 PM
i had a black friend then i ate him :) he didnt complaing when i was gobbling :)
:):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing: lol

sukinsumtgurl
01-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Natina you really are a crack baby.

Those are just the black men I have been exposed to that I thought were attractive.

I personally have not found a black man in real life...I thought was attractive...

MMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKK or Asian....that doesn't make me racist..it makes me not attracted to their Facial shapes!!!

I think a lot of black women are really sexy got curves everywhere and all in the right places.

scubaman
01-28-2011, 06:55 PM

This is absolutely the truth.

Then you woke up right Ed.

;)

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 12:08 AM

Kelly......... ???????? No fucking way !!!!!!!!!! LMAO. She's just a sexy little Barbie Doll that really isn't opinionated at all !;)

blackrob
01-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Natina you really are a crack baby.

What black woman would ever sleep with a disgusting piece of shit like you? Whoever they are need to be shoot in the head!

leckery5
01-29-2011, 01:43 AM
you are so smart my friend :)

Takes one to know one:dancing:

blackrob
01-29-2011, 01:49 AM
Let me find my dark black friend lol but she only dates white guys lol

Good white men can have that ugly looking slave bitch.

kaiser1one
01-29-2011, 05:14 PM
I am not attracted to FACIAL FEATURES NOT SKINTONE...ALL THE BLACK MEN I HAVE SEEN I HAVE NOT LIKED THEIR FACIAL FEATURES...JUST THE SAME AS I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO ASIAN MEN EITHER...WIDESET FLAT NOSES DON'T ATTRACT ME :)

You said in another thread LL Cool J is an exception.

Typical non-black rule. I call this the "white girl celebrity exception"

Where they won't date/fuck a black guy except a black celebrity, USUALLY LL Cool J.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 05:16 PM
You said in another thread LL Cool J is an exception.

Typical non-black rule. I call this the "white girl celebrity exception"

Where they won't date/fuck a black guy except a black celebrity, USUALLY LL Cool J.
Again it's not about him being a celebrity! OH god...he is the only black man as well as Shemar Moore and TI I have been exposed to that I thought were attractive.

Nothing to do with celebrity.

kaiser1one
01-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Out of the MANY black people you see everyday, only THREE have been attractive to you??? No fucking way.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Out of the MANY black people you see everyday, only THREE have been attractive to you??? No fucking way.
Black men - not women..I see black women all the time I think are pretty...or I think are trannies..depends.

kaiser1one
01-29-2011, 05:28 PM
I know not women, you've stated that. Again only three out of EVERYWHERE you have been in your life??? There's just no fucking way.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 05:32 PM
I know not women, you've stated that. Again only three out of EVERYWHERE you have been in your life??? There's just no fucking way.
I swear it..oh I think Chris Brown was cute till he did that to Rhianna

kaiser1one
01-29-2011, 05:37 PM
I don't believe you. That'd be like me not finding a single white woman minus 3 in my whole life, attractive.

Chris Brown has that baby face.

Rihanna is also to blame for that. She was fuckin with him and he lost control and hit her. Not saying it excuses his actions but she isn't blameless.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2011, 05:47 PM
I don't believe you. That'd be like me not finding a single white woman minus 3 in my whole life, attractive.

Chris Brown has that baby face.

Rihanna is also to blame for that. She was fuckin with him and he lost control and hit her. Not saying it excuses his actions but she isn't blameless.I'm being serious..most of the guys all share the same facial shapes..sorry

nonnonnon
01-29-2011, 09:22 PM
she's married. don't worry about it

GrimFusion
01-29-2011, 09:39 PM
It's alright... I don't find black dudes attractive either. lol.

Beaner
01-29-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm being serious..most of the guys all share the same facial shapes..sorry

No youre not being serious dumb trailer trash whore! the things stupid crackers say its funny.

Beaner
01-29-2011, 10:36 PM
she's married. don't worry about it

I dont think anyone but a punk ass geek white boy would be stupid enough to marry a tranny anyway.

Schimmel
01-29-2011, 11:34 PM
I dont think anyone but a punk ass geek white boy would be stupid enough to marry a tranny anyway.

I tend to agree. However, peruse this board at your leisure and find that there are just as many geeky punk ass black dorks who are just the same.

onmyknees
01-30-2011, 12:23 AM

Oh............i dunno 'bout dat Buckwheat. I see more than a few brothas who'd bed down and propose to any number of these ladies on here. Some man up and admit it...some are in denial . Just curious....since when does race have anything to do with sexual partner preference ? If we use your logic Beaner....there'd be no gay black dudes. And what are we to make of all these hot black tranny's? You know you'd fuck any one of 'em till you couldn't get it up anymore. LMAO

Kelly's take on black dudes is well chronicled. No different than Amber's take on white dudes. Nothing to see here.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 12:30 AM
No youre not being serious dumb trailer trash whore! the things stupid crackers say its funny.
lame lol

Beaner
01-30-2011, 01:20 AM
Oh............i dunno 'bout dat Buckwheat. I see more than a few brothas who'd bed down and propose to any number of these ladies on here. Some man up and admit it...some are in denial . Just curious....since when does race have anything to do with sexual partner preference ? If we use your logic Beaner....there'd be no gay black dudes. And what are we to make of all these hot black tranny's? You know you'd fuck any one of 'em till you couldn't get it up anymore. LMAO

Kelly's take on black dudes is well chronicled. No different than Amber's take on white dudes. Nothing to see here.

White boy i'm not a black dude and yes white guys are more prone to do dumb shit like that! I see them all the time. lol

Beaner
01-30-2011, 01:21 AM
lame lol

Not as lame as your red neck ass. lol

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 01:45 AM
Not as lame as your red neck ass. lol
LMAO hilarious...yep I am going square dancing tonight...yeeeeeeeee haw

Beaner
01-30-2011, 01:55 AM
LMAO hilarious...yep I am going square dancing tonight...yeeeeeeeee haw

LOL how do I know youre not serious about that one?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Those are old pics it doesn't bother me lol and the Bob's Tgirl pic is right after I had surgery in New York...lmao

Hilarious...........those are almost two year old pics lol

YouTube - My Movie.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv2DY9vyWS8)

But try again :)

Beaner
01-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Those are old pics it doesn't bother me lol

I hope not these your family lol?

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 02:04 AM
Oh and lets take pics from that same shoot that aren't stupid poses lol Anybody can catch someone at a bad angle etc...DUMBASS :)

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 02:05 AM
yeah they are LOL MUAHZ

Beaner
01-30-2011, 02:07 AM
yeah they are LOL MUAHZ

Send some of your sexy ones to LA LOL.

MrsKellyPierce
01-30-2011, 02:09 AM
Send some of your sexy ones to LA LOL.
huh lol

onmyknees
01-30-2011, 06:03 AM
White boy i'm not a black dude and yes white guys are more prone to do dumb shit like that! I see them all the time. lol

And I'm no boy, so we're fuckin' even...and the only thing white guys are prone to do is say ignorant shit like you did. I read it all the time.. LOL

Just a guess on my part, but I'd say it would be a pretty wild ride to be married to someone that looks like Kimber, or Morgan, or Libby or Kelly or Olivia..you obviously don't...not sure how you'd know that, but it's your perrogative as a brotha once said. LOL

NascarNation
01-30-2011, 06:28 AM

looks like they had a lot of fun :)

yodajazz
01-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Sweet Kisses, Kelly

Black friend? Sorry Kelly, I'll have report this at my next Klan meeting. I'm an honorary member.