PDA

View Full Version : I FINALLY got a haircut

PomonaCA
01-27-2011, 05:33 AM
First time I've had a haircut since November. I was really bushy but I just haven't had the time. But when the shears went to my scalp I felt like this

YouTube - The Family Guy shear me skit BANNED XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0VUqIkZ1Q)

But GASP!!!! I'll be god damned if there wasn't a dude there cutting hair. So I had to wait 15 more minutes for the bitch cutting hair to become available.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? I used to go to the barbershop (back when you could find barbershops) with my grandpa when I was like 6 years old but haven't been to one in ages. And as we all know, in a barbershop, it's usually wrinkly old men. But as an adult, I've never been to a barbershop and that's fine by me because I'd rather a bitch cut my hair than some dude.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? And black dudes, you don't get a vote because your hair sucks lol

rockabilly
01-27-2011, 05:41 AM
I have a barber , trained in the Barberian arts of the three blades.

Speaking of which , I need a cut ... I look like an Emo Jonah Hill.

Dino Velvet
01-27-2011, 05:42 AM
I haven't had my hair cut for over two years. Why? I had an old fashioned barber who was a Korean War Vet who had been cutting hair since he was in the service. Best guy ever. Could talk to a room full of people while cutting your hair and never make a mistake. He decided he liked Golf more than operating his shop and retired.

bellamy
01-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Not having done it but one of my fantasies is to have a ts cut my hair. But as of so far just plain woman.

dan_drade
01-27-2011, 05:50 AM
There should be a choice for "All of the above" I am not real picky about who cuts my hair and I have been to all of the above for haircuts.

PomonaCA
01-27-2011, 05:57 AM
Not having done it but one of my fantasies is to have a ts cut my hair. But as of so far just plain woman.

I've had a couple trannies cut my hair but that's not surprising considering I live in SoCal.

lovesall
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
I have had both women and men cut my hair. I have found an old fashion barbershop and the barber shit about news, sports, etc...and never misses a beat when cutting hair. Great place to shoot the shit while your hair is being cut, and he is entertaining to listen to.

Silcc69
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
First time I've had a haircut since November. I was really bushy but I just haven't had the time. But when the shears went to my scalp I felt like this

YouTube - The Family Guy shear me skit BANNED XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0VUqIkZ1Q)

But GASP!!!! I'll be god damned if there wasn't a dude there cutting hair. So I had to wait 15 more minutes for the bitch cutting hair to become available.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? I used to go to the barbershop (back when you could find barbershops) with my grandpa when I was like 6 years old but haven't been to one in ages. And as we all know, in a barbershop, it's usually wrinkly old men. But as an adult, I've never been to a barbershop and that's fine by me because I'd rather a bitch cut my hair than some dude.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? And black dudes, you don't get a vote because your hair sucks lol

There is NOTHING wrong wit my hair.