PDA

View Full Version : nigga at work asking me how big my dick is?

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 01:18 AM
it was the end of the day and i was in the workcenter wit 2 chicks and this other dude, i think he's filipino or chinese...and one of the chicks is like "i don't like chinese men because they got small pingas" and she was lookin at me and pointin her lips at the asian dude...and i was jokin wit her and was like "well i aint chinese, mama" and dude is like "I got 8 inches. How big is yours?" i was like "wtf don't ever ask me that again, yo" and he's like "I know. I'm sorry. I was just joking"

YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT...SMH

Silcc69
01-26-2011, 01:21 AM
TMI for here unless you want to attract the HOUNDS!

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:27 AM
your so homo repressed.it was just a question.relax dude

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 01:28 AM
your so homo repressed.it was just a question.relax dude

the fuck would another dude ask me that unless he was gay? i dont got a problem wit gay dudes but keep that shit to yourself.

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:33 AM
the fuck would another dude ask me that unless he was gay? i dont got a problem wit gay dudes but keep that shit to yourself.

I.T. W.A.S. .J.U.S.T A .Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N .

and who knows you might be more gay than him (this website) lol jk

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 01:37 AM

i guess

Silcc69
01-26-2011, 01:39 AM

That is a gay question though. No normal straight guys goes up and asks another guy how big his dick is. I know when I was workin at this one place a few years ago "straight" guys would ask this gay guy what is the biggest you have takin.

Dino Velvet
01-26-2011, 01:53 AM

He could be gay. You'd know better than us since you were there and know how he asked you. There's only one way to tell. Bury yourself balls deep in his ass. If he turns around and smiles giving you a thumbs up he's probably queer.

lovesall
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
He could be gay. You'd know better than us since you were there and know how he asked you. There's only one way to tell. Bury yourself balls deep in his ass. If he turns around and smiles giving you a thumbs up he's probably queer.

Your right Dino that would be a good indication!

rockabilly
01-26-2011, 02:10 AM

Maybe he wanted to knit you a cock sock ?

Keeps your junk warm in the winter.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/6/20jun7-cock-sock.jpg

JoePitt
01-26-2011, 02:14 AM

Take it easy on Freddie, Amber. Maybe he got confused whether his co-worker was asking how big his cock is or how big of a cock he is.

tsparisangelline
01-26-2011, 02:50 AM
Maybe he wanted to knit you a cock sock ?

Keeps your junk warm in the winter.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/6/20jun7-cock-sock.jpg

Hahaha

arnie666
01-26-2011, 03:11 AM
He could be a shirtlifter, I don't know where you lot live, but guys don't go around asking work collegues how big their cocks are. I'd watch yourself round him freddie, he could be mentioning that shit too see how you react, does it around girls so it sounds all innocent. I reckon the freak is grooming you.

onmyknees
01-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Ya know what's even more frightening than Freddie and some dude cock talkin' ?? The fact he was unsure if the guy was "Chinese or Filipino" !!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit they all look alike to Freddie !!!!!!!!! LMAO

Dino Velvet
01-26-2011, 03:15 AM
He could be a shirtlifter, I don't know where you lot live, but guys don't go around asking work collegues how big their cocks are. I'd watch yourself round him freddie, he could be mentioning that shit too see how you react, does it around girls so it sounds all innocent. I reckon the freak is grooming you.

Is a shirtlifter a fag or half a fag?

AlwaysAda
01-26-2011, 03:16 AM
well... how big is it? lol

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:18 AM
Ya know what's even more frightening than Freddie and some dude cock talkin' ?? The fact he was unsure if the guy was "Chinese or Filipino" !!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit they all look alike to Freddie !!!!!!!!! LMAO

u cant always be so sure sometimes....the chick i was talkin to said he was filipino but he said he was korean...i dont fuckin know....

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:19 AM
well... how big is it? lol

i aint sayin cuz then ya'll are gonna wanna see a pic

onmyknees
01-26-2011, 03:19 AM

"I reckon the freak is grooming you"

I laughed so fucking hard at that line, I cried ......... no shit !!!!!!!!

AlwaysAda
01-26-2011, 03:21 AM

hmmm. now im curious...

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:21 AM

so? and what if i do....

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:22 AM
see......lol

Silcc69
01-26-2011, 03:22 AM
u cant always be so sure sometimes....the chick i was talkin to said he was filipino but he said he was korean...i dont fuckin know....

It's not hard to tell them apart. Now had they said Japanese, Korean or Chinese then it get's difficult.

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:25 AM
It's not hard to tell them apart. Now had they said Japanese, Korean or Chinese then it get's difficult.

i really havent been all that exposed to asian peeps before....this is the first time i've actually been in close contact with any so they're all kinda the same to me....and ppl from india too...it's not a bad thing, i'm just from a sheltered type environment that basically included puerto ricans, dominicans, colombians, ect...and some black...and that's about it.

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:25 AM
see......lol

stop being shy chulo..

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:26 AM
stop being shy chulo..

aint showin it here........ chula

AlwaysAda
01-26-2011, 03:27 AM

awwww

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:27 AM
i really havent been all that exposed to asian peeps before....this is the first time i've actually been in close contact with any so they're all kinda the same to me....and ppl from india too...it's not a bad thing, i'm just from a sheltered type environment that basically included puerto ricans, dominicans, colombians, ect...and some black...and that's about it.

lol @ the hood being a sheltered environment

ed_jaxon
01-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Ya'll thirsty tonight

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:30 AM

*wondering how badly i want to see it* lol

Ryz
01-26-2011, 03:33 AM
Maybe when your taking a piss in the urinal he'll sneak a peek

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:35 AM
I'd still stick my dick u booty.

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:37 AM

and in english please lol

Ryz
01-26-2011, 03:39 AM
I just pictured you two fucking and laughed a bit, since you're like 6'2 amd Freddie is 5'8
haha

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 03:42 AM
I just pictured you two fucking and laughed a bit, since you're like 6'2 amd Freddie is 5'8
haha

she gon be layin down anyways

MissBStar
01-26-2011, 03:45 AM
it was the end of the day and i was in the workcenter wit 2 chicks and this other dude, i think he's filipino or chinese...and one of the chicks is like "i don't like chinese men because they got small pingas" and she was lookin at me and pointin her lips at the asian dude...and i was jokin wit her and was like "well i aint chinese, mama" and dude is like "I got 8 inches. How big is yours?" i was like "wtf don't ever ask me that again, yo" and he's like "I know. I'm sorry. I was just joking"

YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT...SMH

Did he lick his lips afterwards? That's usually a good indication of homosexuality.....

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:45 AM
haha

my first boyfriend was 5'8 and trust me the last thing i felt was akward ;)

ed_jaxon
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
I would have thought the last thing you felt was something warm and wet on your back.

Ryz
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
my first boyfriend was 5'8 and trust me the last thing i felt was akward ;)

If you say so babygirl

arnie666
01-26-2011, 03:50 AM
Is a shirtlifter a fag or half a fag?

A shirtlifter is a full on queen, cocking sucking bumming practicing homosexual. Our freddie should crack that mother fuckers skull in before he makes his move. drugs him or some shit at the christmas party and fucks his ass raw.

AlwaysAda
01-26-2011, 03:52 AM
A shirtlifter is a full on queen, cocking sucking bumming practicing homosexual. Our freddie should crack that mother fuckers skull in before he makes his move. drugs him or some shit at the christmas party and fucks his ass raw.

im sure this is classified as a hate crime then...

Ryz
01-26-2011, 03:57 AM
im sure this is classified as a hate crime then...

I thought all crimes were hate crimes

Jericho
01-26-2011, 04:05 AM

Too late...That was last Christmas! :shrug

Dino Velvet
01-26-2011, 05:48 AM

Shirtlifters, Tossers, Punters. You have such great words over in England. It's almost like you have your own language. I, myself, am learning and am almost able to watch Harry Brown with the subtitles turned off.

PomonaCA
01-26-2011, 05:52 AM

YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT...SMH

If he's chinese then why did you call him a nigger?

Dino Velvet
01-26-2011, 05:57 AM
If he's chinese then why did you call him a nigger?

I got one of those at my gym. He's full-on Chink but if I heard his voice on the phone asking me about an apartment for rent, I'd hang up. It's like really, really bad Kung Fu Theater dubbing where the voice and face don't go together.

innocentbychoice
01-26-2011, 12:04 PM

"Let's crack his skull, drug him and rape him, cuz he asked that question". Oh the straight guys with their insecurities and absurd solutions. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Assuming you were serious, it was just a fucking question. You don't even know if he's gay, and even if he is, it doesn't mean he'll do anything, and in case he does, what the fuck happened to just saying NO? Some straight guys want to act all macho but get so scared whenever they think a gay guy is hitting on them lol; they wouldn't be able to live in the shoes of tgirls and GGs who have to deal with the unwanted attention from chasers and losers on a daily basis.

LibertyHarkness
01-26-2011, 01:23 PM
you forget the simple male ego .. men want to always feel superior to other males ,, so by him stating he has 8inches he was implying he was better/superior to you unless you can challange otherwise ...

nothing to do with being a bumgravy bandit fella ... just simple men behaving as they always do simple ..stroke that ego :)

spankrod
01-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Freddie, in relation to your original post, relax. Don't worry about it, so-much. He's just looking to size up the competition for the company's "sword fighting championships" during the next big employee outing.

Anyway, if you really want to dispel any notions either for or against ... the next time he's sucking your dick, ask him to hum the national anthem. If he can get through it without gagging, he's definitely gay.

Dino Velvet
01-26-2011, 11:56 PM
you forget the simple male ego .. men want to always feel superior to other males ,, so by him stating he has 8inches he was implying he was better/superior to you unless you can challange otherwise ...

nothing to do with being a bumgravy bandit fella ... just simple men behaving as they always do simple ..stroke that ego :)

Did you say "Bumgravy"? I picture a pack of hobos in an alley with four servings of stale bread. One stands up and starts jerking his splooge(or Bumgravy) all over the bread. The flock of winos smile and start eating.

Libby Harkness, do you like Bumgravy on your eggs too? I can fix up a fresh batch with the secret ingredient of "LOVE".

onmyknees
01-27-2011, 01:48 AM

There you are Libby. I swear last night I was gonna put out an missing persons thread !! Don't be hidin' on us !!!!!!!! :jerkoff

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 02:58 AM
so how big is it?

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 03:16 AM
so how big is it?

like i said i'm not chinese.....

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 03:25 AM
and im not the guy at ur job =)

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 03:29 AM
and im not the guy at ur job =)

i'd rather not share publically. the paparazzi is watching :whistle:

T$420
01-27-2011, 03:30 AM
Well, it must not be bigger than 8 inches or else he would have said, "still bigger than yours, chinaman..." instead of getting all buthurt over it. The bottom line is, the asian cat was probably lying just to save face cause the girls were saying they don't like asians due to their small peepees....

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 03:33 AM
Well, it must not be bigger than 8 inches or else he would have said, "still bigger than yours, chinaman..." instead of getting all buthurt over it. The bottom line is, the asian cat was probably lying just to save face cause the girls were saying they don't like asians due to their small peepees....

i dont feel comfortable sharing this info with other men, that's all.....

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 03:34 AM

thats what pm is 4 :geek:

T$420
01-27-2011, 03:36 AM

I hear ya bro, it's all good...fuck that china man, he is full of shit anyway, if his dick was 8 inches, it would be in the guiness book or world records, I bet Yao Ming doesn't have 8 inches, lmao!

onmyknees
01-27-2011, 03:45 AM
.Freddie has an aversion to dicks, no matter who they're attached to...girls or guys. So Freddie indulge me for a second. Let's say you had an office party and this Asian dude and you start the nasty on this girl. A little guy -girl -guy action...Things get pretty freaky and she's on her knees in between you and your Asian buddy, and your dicks accidentally touch while your work girl is doin' her thing. What happens next..,,do you call him an Asain fag and blow the whole fuck fest, or do you roll with it?

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 03:51 AM
.Freddie has an aversion to dicks, no matter who they're attached to...girls or guys. So Freddie indulge me for a second. Let's say you had an office party and this Asian dude and you start the nasty on this girl. A little guy -girl -guy action...Things get pretty freaky and she's on her knees in between you and your Asian buddy, and your dicks accidentally touch while your work girl is doin' her thing. What happens next..,,do you call him an Asain fag and blow the whole fuck fest, or do you roll with it?

i wouldnt let it get that far.....i'd only do shit like that with 2 females, not me and another dude present....

dolce__vita
01-27-2011, 03:57 AM
This thread reeks of homosexuality

rockabilly
01-27-2011, 04:02 AM

Yeah! This aint BGC now put away the tape measure and show some tits!

nonnonnon
01-27-2011, 04:10 AM
the asian just wanted to hang out

onmyknees
01-27-2011, 05:38 AM

and you reek of being annoying. Stop labeling threads. Don't like it ?....start you own on a subject you like. Just let it play out. It is what it is....I'm so sick of fucking labels in this place.

giovanni_hotel
01-27-2011, 08:53 AM
'Jacking this thread, GoTDAYUM Ruby you've got some fiya avatars!!
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar2881_5.gif

BTW, if Freddie wasn't clowning on Asians having little pee pees with the girls at his work, which IMO is a shady conversation for a MAN to have with two WOMEN!!( women who talk to a man about other men's penises prolly think you're kinda down with dick, Freddie, ;)) , the Asian dude wouldn't have called him out like that.

If you're gonna talk some bullshit about how small Asian dudes are, don't be surprised if Mr. Wong calls you on it and dares you back up that shit talk.

In the future Freddie, if a chick comes up to you and says x-group of men have 'small penises', the heterosexual thing to do is say, 'SO FUCCIN WHAT!?'

You don't say, 'you know that's right girl, I hate small dicked men too!!'lolol

SMH

scroller
01-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Completely agree with Giovanni ^.

The Chinese guy in the story was not the one who started talking about dick size.

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 09:40 AM
he put a lot of effort into replying back to you guys and still hasnt pm'd me.... now i know he's a big queen lol.

amberskyi
01-27-2011, 10:31 AM
he put a lot of effort into replying back to you guys and still hasnt pm'd me.... now i know he's a big queen lol.

its not going to happen.i was waiting for him to do the same.only reason i replied to this thread in the first place lol.freddie is all talk....

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 11:19 AM
its not going to happen.i was waiting for him to do the same.only reason i replied to this thread in the first place lol.freddie is all talk....

so its official, freddie is here to talk to the men of HA cuz he's definitely not talking to the girls. :hide-1:

AlwaysAda
01-27-2011, 12:20 PM
so its official, freddie is here to talk to the men of HA cuz he's definitely not talking to the girls. :hide-1:

damn. and I kinda had a thing for him ..

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 06:56 PM
i dont pm chicks.....i dont chase after ass or pussy....if ya'll were so interested you'd pm me :)
and how do ya'll know i wasnt wasitin for ya'll to pm me...smh

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:06 PM
i dont pm chicks.....i dont chase after ass or pussy....if ya'll were so interested you'd pm me :)
We don't chase after ass or bottom boys either.
Now we do PM sexy niggas with swag.
maybe thats why your inbox is empty!

Ryz
01-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Haha @ waiting for a PM.
If you want something go for it, like wtf lol

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:07 PM
HOMOPHOBIA from a homosexual in DENIAL!

MrsKellyPierce
01-27-2011, 07:08 PM
I think he was trying to diss you doll..He was saying I got 8 inches how big is yours..LMAO He was trying to act MACHO........

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't think Ryz likes dudes dicks in his booty:praying::praying::praying::praying:

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:10 PM
We don't chase after ass or bottom boys either.
Now we do PM sexy niggas with swag.
maybe thats why your inbox is empty!

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Just from that answer alone we already know its little. Even I'm not ashamed to say how BIG my dick is and if needed i would post a pic of it

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:12 PM
HOMOPHOBIA from a homosexual in DENIAL!

bitch and u the first one braggin about havin a dick and proud to be fuckin dudes in the ass, the fuck does that make u? smh at the hypocrisy

but whatever

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:12 PM
But your inbox is empty, and your bed is empty! And from how you post, the space where your brain should be is empty too!

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Just from that answer alone we already know its little. Even I'm not ashamed to say how BIG my dick is and if needed i would post a pic of it

i dont need to show my shit on a forum for other dudes to see...i dont give a fuck what an old dried up, washed up, used up, bitter, miserable 40 year old trannie escort thinks...i still gets mine so your opinion means shit to me....

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Haha @ waiting for a PM.
If you want something go for it, like wtf lol
His mentality is not as developed as yours pa. he is ithe Village isiot! Plus no girl on here is that desperate

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:18 PM
i dont need to show my shit on a forum for other dudes to see...i dont give a fuck what an old dried up, washed up, used up, bitter, miserable 40 year old trannie escort thinks...i still gets mine so your opinion means shit to me....

At 40 I would put money on the fact I look better, have more education, and money than any bitch you ever fucked, your momma or any female in your family!

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:19 PM

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:20 PM
well u dont look like those pics in this vid

YouTube - Tranny in the City: Episode 4 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDqL42eDiI)

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:22 PM
not to mention that at 40 I fuk with niggas sexier than you, more of a man than you, who man up to what they like and don't give a fuck what other people think. And they have way more dick than you as well!

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:24 PM

YouTube - Tranny in the City: Episode 4 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDqL42eDiI)
BUt those pics were taken of ME in person at clubs I work at here in the city. When I am out nd about I don't need make up or all that madness. I live as a woman and ALWAYS have a sexy nigga on my arm!

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:26 PM

that video is from a show that me and TsMichelle made from our sucessful blog that many straight men followed. So Miss freddy, you failed AGAIN!!!!!

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 07:29 PM
to sum this bullshit ass thread up. freddy is a homo in denial with a small dick. he is mad cuz the Asian dude was packn more dick than he was. penis envy

amberskyi
01-27-2011, 07:34 PM

im a girl.i flirt and wait for the guy to do his thing.
ill let a dude know im interested but ill never chase a nigga.its not even about having standards because i know my shit is worth chasing ;).

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:46 PM
and i never chase after bitches....

amberskyi
01-27-2011, 07:53 PM
and i never chase after bitches....

im not a bitch ;).

Ryz
01-27-2011, 07:55 PM
I can't sit when I take a piss or my dick will fall in the water, and i have to hold it in my hand when I'm shitting >.>

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 07:57 PM
i dont need to brag about my shit......

amberskyi
01-27-2011, 07:58 PM
I can't sit when I take a piss or my dick will fall in the water, and i have to hold it in my hand when I'm shitting >.>

that last part was kinda gross lol.but yea you need to prove it...

Ryz
01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
that last part was kinda gross lol.but yea you need to prove it...

I'm too classy for that

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm too classy for that
why a nigga SCARED??? Yall wantin ass shots and shit yet you can't put your fair share of work in?
Class my ass!

TsVanessa69
01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
bitch and u the first one braggin about havin a dick and proud to be fuckin dudes in the ass, the fuck does that make u? smh at the hypocrisy

but whatever

Don't be mad cuz I got a bigger dick than you and get more ass than you do. Oh and mad females holla at me too, so I could even get MORE pussy than you from fine bitches you could neva bag! Nigga plaese, I am Puerto Rican and a tranny, your skills couln neva match mine, fall back and stay in you lane LITTLE boy!

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Don't be mad cuz I got a bigger dick than you and get more ass than you do. Oh and mad females holla at me too, so I could even get MORE pussy than you from fine bitches you could neva bag! Nigga plaese, I am Puerto Rican and a tranny, your skills couln neva match mine, fall back and stay in you lane LITTLE boy!

u always say i'm gay but why u tryna compete wit a dude by sayin u get more ass than me? and oh yeah you've said this like 100 times already...it's gettin old...if u were so hot why u always online? in another thread u say niggas aint shit then in another thread u sayin dude worship the ground u walk on but yet u cant seem to keep any....then u wanna say peeps harassin u and you didnt do shit, but u harass me in every thread i post in, i dont even post in threads created by u....and u obviously got a chip on your shoulder with a confrontational hostile attitude and u wonder why jhaniah and everybody does the shit they do to u...u aint no victim....

joeym75ld
01-27-2011, 08:53 PM

but whatever

She is always braggin on the size of her dick - then she bitches about how she wants to be treated like a woman, lmfao.

And if you seen her pics, she's got an average 6 incher, at best. Maybe a little less.

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 08:57 PM

women flirt
men take initiative

CORVETTEDUDE
01-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Why don't you just show the SOB and get it over with!!!

Ryz
01-27-2011, 08:58 PM
women flirt
men take initiative

No actual rule on this

Ryz
01-27-2011, 09:00 PM
why a nigga SCARED??? Yall wantin ass shots and shit yet you can't put your fair share of work in?
Class my ass!

I don't ask for anything. lol
Sorry miss but I'm not gonna post any of that :wiggle:

FreddieGomez
01-27-2011, 09:02 PM
i aint postin pics of my dick on here either....and ruby dont u got a husband? why u wanna see pics of my shit? i'd gladly show u or any other chick but not on this forum...

amberskyi
01-27-2011, 09:13 PM
i aint postin pics of my dick on here either....and ruby dont u got a husband? why u wanna see pics of my shit? i'd gladly show u or any other chick but not on this forum...

0_0 smh lol

nsagent
01-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Dont front Freddie you love the attention LoL

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 10:22 PM

yeah =) i was trying to prove a point

joeym75ld
01-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Wow, you guys are pussies. You got these girls askin to see your dick, and you're afraid to show them? It's just a fucking dick, who cares!!! These T-girls not only have one of their own, but they probably see over a thousand per year. Whatever you show them sure as hell ain't gonna surprise them.

I could care less who sees my dick.

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 12:14 AM
She is always braggin on the size of her dick - then she bitches about how she wants to be treated like a woman, lmfao.

And if you seen her pics, she's got an average 6 incher, at best. Maybe a little less.
Sorry sweetie, its over 6 its 7.5.
I had my dick measured by a fan in front of TsSexy Chanel one day at my house. And I can take a pic with a ruler to show you. Gracias mucho!

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 12:15 AM
I don't ask for anything. lol
Sorry miss but I'm not gonna post any of that :wiggle:
what about in that chat room i was in that time naked??

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 12:18 AM
u always say i'm gay but why u tryna compete wit a dude by sayin u get more ass than me? and oh yeah you've said this like 100 times already...it's gettin old...if u were so hot why u always online? in another thread u say niggas aint shit then in another thread u sayin dude worship the ground u walk on but yet u cant seem to keep any....then u wanna say peeps harassin u and you didnt do shit, but u harass me in every thread i post in, i dont even post in threads created by u....and u obviously got a chip on your shoulder with a confrontational hostile attitude and u wonder why jhaniah and everybody does the shit they do to u...u aint no victim....
I use you as a tool to entertain me. You do a great job. AND I shut every bitch down who thought they could fuck with me.
Ask jhaniah or the other one if they in the mood to make another one!

innocentbychoice
01-28-2011, 05:50 AM

Isn't the guy supposed to be the one who goes after the girl? So your strategy to get girls is to just sit there and let them come to you? Hmmmm...

txsam
01-28-2011, 06:32 AM
hey everybody, im new here.. names sam.. what is the big deal with showing your dick?? when i get home i'm taking a pic of mine and starting a new size thread... you guys should treat these girls better, i live in tx and i just wish there were more girls here... nothing but about than a dozen escorts...
but i digress.. lets give these girls what they want, huh?

Ryz
01-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Remember to post your face along with it ^

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 07:58 AM
hey everybody, im new here.. names sam.. what is the big deal with showing your dick?? when i get home i'm taking a pic of mine and starting a new size thread... you guys should treat these girls better, i live in tx and i just wish there were more girls here... nothing but about than a dozen escorts...
Thank you for joining. We girls here love cocks, and ass. Show us some yummy dicks! Ask your guys if they will indulge and show us theres too!

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Isn't the guy supposed to be the one who goes after the girl? So your strategy to get girls is to just sit there and let them come to you? Hmmmm...
freddy likes to role play. But he always picks bitch

TsVanessa69
01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Remember to post your face along with it ^
If he posts his, will you post yours?

innocentbychoice
01-28-2011, 09:23 AM
Thank you for joining. We girls here love cocks, and ass. Show us some yummy dicks! Ask your guys if they will indulge and show us theres too!

I think you should start a thread where guys show their dicks (straight guys, I don't count lol).

SirCumsAlot
01-28-2011, 10:15 AM

hell no

spankrod
01-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Freddie, have you tried the Thunder's Place (www.thundersplace.org (http://www.thundersplace.org)) Forums? Plenty of free information there on natural ways to increase the size of Mr. Bojangles, to help you avoid embarassing threads like this, in the future. Anonymous-login, as well!

FreddieGomez
01-28-2011, 06:18 PM
dont need to extend the size. i dont feel the need to brag about the size or show it. i'm confident enough with my shit. i dont need other dudes into dick seein my dick. i don't feel comfortable wit dudes on a trannie forum seein my dick. if u cant respect that then it shows alot about your character....

it aint that serious.....

rockabilly
01-28-2011, 06:32 PM
smh This aint show and tell people.

dlbi22
01-28-2011, 07:56 PM
alright enough with the "smh" PLEASE

rockabilly
01-28-2011, 08:21 PM
alright enough with the "smh" PLEASE

http://i49.tinypic.com/i6xqwn.jpg

Ryz
01-28-2011, 08:24 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/i6xqwn.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac209/tshawnfrancis/smh.gif

rockabilly
01-28-2011, 08:47 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac209/tshawnfrancis/smh.gif

http://i55.tinypic.com/jr4nlj.jpg

Bunzee
01-28-2011, 10:57 PM
100% with you ... so what if he asked u that big deal, get a sense of humor ...

onmyknees
01-28-2011, 11:51 PM

Here dude....( hands joey a pair of reading glasses) ....better check Venessa's pics again. I'm not gazing at her she stick all day, but I can tell ya there's no way it's a six pack. And as far as her braggin' on it...that's cool with me...it's when somebody's talkin shit, and don't have the goods !

tsdvdman
01-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Freddie you my guy you got some hood in you but I been LMAO at this thread. Even if that guy is gay,, If they knew you was on this site and posting threads like this,,You would be the one they would consider gay. And if they knew you had a trainnie from Chicago stalking you named TS Vanessa,,,they would laugh you right out of the break room...lmfao

txsam
01-29-2011, 01:53 AM
everybody allegedly has a huge dick, but nobody's got the balls to show it... as snoopdogg would say(training day) ...it smell like viagra up in this muthafucka... lol
well, sorry about the bad pic, this is the best i could do at work, at night... when i get some time at home i'll take a better pic and pm you girls...

txsam
01-29-2011, 01:57 AM
i cant seem to attach files so im just gonna upload to my profile...

dderek123
01-29-2011, 02:08 AM
..........eww

RubyTS
01-29-2011, 02:49 AM
yummm

Ryz
01-29-2011, 03:17 AM

My lord. -vomits-

rockabilly
01-29-2011, 03:25 AM
My lord. -vomits-

You mean you looked?
lol

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 03:47 AM
Here dude....( hands joey a pair of reading glasses) ....better check Venessa's pics again. I'm not gazing at her she stick all day, but I can tell ya there's no way it's a six pack. And as far as her braggin' on it...that's cool with me...it's when somebody's talkin shit, and don't have the goods !
I dont say shit I cant back up!
My dick is bigger than Freddys.
The asian dudes dick is bigger than freddys

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 03:48 AM
thats a good looking dick, can you post MORE!!!!

Ryz
01-29-2011, 04:10 AM
You mean you looked?
lol

It was his avatar man :hide-1:

onmyknees
01-29-2011, 04:48 AM
thats a good looking dick, can you post MORE!!!!

cockhound !!!!!!!!!! :) lmao

txsam
01-29-2011, 05:07 AM
can you pm your email? cause i tried to pm ruby but i couldn't (guess im too new to pm or something) then i'll send them.. otherwise, i can just wait until the admin fixes my pix albums...

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 07:06 AM
can you pm your email? cause i tried to pm ruby but i couldn't (guess im too new to pm or something) then i'll send them.. otherwise, i can just wait until the admin fixes my pix albums...
My email is simple: vanessa@tsvanessa69.com

I appreciate a good looking man with a nice cock. You guys are hard to find and much neede around here. We have Freddy the faggot. I hope you take his place.

TsVanessa69
01-29-2011, 07:07 AM
cockhound !!!!!!!!!! :) lmao
Yes I am! I love sexy guys with nice cocks and a half of a brain. This dude is off to a GRREAT start!

Infern0
02-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Damn! theres some frisky folk on here

LibertyHarkness
02-23-2011, 12:58 PM