PDA

View Full Version : dating a chick who also likes trannies

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 12:57 AM
i think this is a damn good idea....because then i dont have to worry about keepin it a secret from her....but are there many chicks also into trannies?

T$420
01-26-2011, 12:59 AM
i think this is a damn good idea....because then i dont have to worry about keepin it a secret from her....but are there many chicks also into trannies?

That would seem like an ideal situation...the question is, how do you bring that up in conversation?

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 01:00 AM
That would seem like an ideal situation...the question is, how do you bring that up in conversation?

i guess try lookin online.....:dancing:

lovesall
01-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Great idea, always wanted a GG and TS together in bed, but never had the balls to ask any of my past girlfriends or female friends on the subject. I don't know what they will think of me if I open that door. Maybe one day, has anyone went through with it and what was the outcome?

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:06 AM
i had a threesome once that went bad.at first things were real cool (best head i ever got from a female) but than her man got alittle too into me.he pretty much ignored her and she ended up in a corner.it was crazy how open i had this dude lol.

Silcc69
01-26-2011, 01:08 AM
i had a threesome once that went bad.at first things were real cool (best head i ever got from a female) but than her man got alittle too into me.he pretty much ignored her and she ended up in a coroner.it was crazy how open i had this dude lol.

No guy should do a 3sum wit you. The other party will simply be ignored.

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:09 AM
i had a threesome once that went bad.at first things were real cool (best head i ever got from a female) but than her man got alittle too into me.he pretty much ignored her and she ended up in a coroner.it was crazy how open i had this dude lol.

lol, she ended up in a coroner....like she died? haha, assuming you meant corner...so how open did you have this dude, you started fucking him in front of his chick?

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:10 AM
i guess try lookin online.....:dancing:

what sites do you recommend for this?

FreddieGomez
01-26-2011, 01:12 AM
what sites do you recommend for this?

i dunno....there got to be suttin out there....

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:14 AM
No guy should do a 3sum wit you. The other party will simply be ignored.

lmao! funny thing i was i thought i wouldnt measure up because his girl was bad.hair down to her ass and nice titts.even her box was on point.

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Amber, how tall are you??

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:17 AM
lol, she ended up in a coroner....like she died? haha, assuming you meant corner...so how open did you have this dude, you started fucking him in front of his chick?

oh snappzzz,yea i meant corner.lol.but yea ima bottom and usually very submissive but i guess the nigga had me alittle open too.i was beast that night lol fucked the hell out of his mouth and rode him into the wall

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:19 AM
what did you do with the chick??

lovesall
01-26-2011, 01:25 AM
i had a threesome once that went bad.at first things were real cool (best head i ever got from a female) but than her man got alittle too into me.he pretty much ignored her and she ended up in a corner.it was crazy how open i had this dude lol.

Sorry to read your threesome went sour, he must have enjoyed your company more than hers. If you had this dude open did she enjoy the show, or just sat in the corner until it was over? I would think she would try to take part in the events somehow?:shrug

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:25 AM
what did you do with the chick??

nigga this isnt penthouse lol

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:26 AM
you're the one who brought it up....just curious to know how involved she was and her role b4 her ass sat in the corner! lol

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:27 AM
still curious to know how tall you are...you aint taller than me, so just wondering...

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:30 AM
still curious to know how tall you are...you aint taller than me, so just wondering...

im probably taller than you and she gave me the best head i have ever got from a female.

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:31 AM
im probably taller than you and she gave me the best head i have ever got from a female.

I'm 6"5 babe, you're taller than me??

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm 6"5 babe, you're taller than me??

00ooo daddy lol jk..if only you werent white,on this site,and friends with my friend lol

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:38 AM
00ooo daddy lol jk..if only you werent white,on this site,and friends with my friend lol

Damn, why does it have to be racial babygirl? I got mad game, even though I'm white, lmao!

Who am I mutual friends with?

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:43 AM
Damn, why does it have to be racial babygirl? I got mad game, even though I'm white, lmao!

Who am I mutual friends with?

i date or socially see only men of color.not only is that what i mostly find attractive but i also do so for social/political/historical reasons

and we're mutual friends of one of your smoking buddies

T$420
01-26-2011, 01:46 AM
i date or socially see only men of color.not only is that what i mostly find attractive but i also do so for social/political/historical reasons

and we're mutual friends of one of your smoking buddies

who is we? I didn't know that but that's even better, come out to la & we'll all get together for a giant smoke fest, lol!

nonnonnon
01-26-2011, 01:47 AM
social/political/historical reasons

the fuck? :confused: what about a black republican?

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:54 AM
the fuck? :confused: what about a black republican?

um...what are you implying...

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
who is we? I didn't know that but that's even better, come out to la & we'll all get together for a giant smoke fest, lol!

i meant "i".im having a slow day...

T$420
01-26-2011, 02:01 AM
Getting back to this topic, how did you meet this couple?

rockabilly
01-26-2011, 02:04 AM
She gave head then got put in the corner for a timeout? lol

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Getting back to this topic, how did you meet this couple?

i was out drinking.just broke up with my ex so i was down for anything lol

bibtmbill
01-26-2011, 02:15 AM
I have a GG friend (w/benefits) that has been dying to have a 3some with a TS, the problem is finding a TS that's into it (even for $). Seems many TS ladies just aren't into the bi thing. :-(

I'll be in NYC for the next 11 months on business, so I'm going to do my best to make it happen.

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 02:16 AM
She gave head then got put in the corner for a timeout? lol

you didnt know? #pimprighthere lol

T$420
01-26-2011, 02:18 AM
i was out drinking.just broke up with my ex so i was down for anything lol

Nice...at what point did they find out you were a ts? I'm assuming you let them know b4 you went back to the room...

JoePitt
01-26-2011, 02:21 AM
i had a threesome once that went bad.at first things were real cool (best head i ever got from a female) but than her man got alittle too into me.he pretty much ignored her and she ended up in a corner.

Isn't that what usually happens no matter the combination? Somebody getting boxed out ...

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Nice...at what point did they find out you were a ts? I'm assuming you let them know b4 you went back to the room...

thats actually how we started the convo.they come up to me and the guy was like "i want to ask you something.im convinced your a transsexual but my wife doesnt believe it".so of course my guard went up right away but after a few drink they turned out to not be so bad.dude always had a thing for ts girls and blah blah blah.usually if i get approached in that way i shut them down quick but being drunk and recently dumped makes a girl do some random things lol.plus they both were super hot lol

TsVanessa69
01-26-2011, 02:32 AM
i dunno....there got to be suttin out there....
what if the female told you to suck the trannys dick while she fingered your ass opening it up for the trannys dick. then you eat the girls pussy while the tranny fucks you in the ass with her dick, then takes it out your ass and sticks it in your mouth?

T$420
01-26-2011, 02:34 AM
thats actually how we started the convo.they come up to me and the guy was like "i want to ask you something.im convinced your a transsexual but my wife doesnt believe it".so of course my guard went up right away but after a few drink they turned out to not be so bad.dude always had a thing for ts girls and blah blah blah.usually if i get approached in that way i shut them down quick but being drunk and recently dumped makes a girl do some random things lol.plus they both were super hot lol

I wonder if you fucked up that marriage...lol

onmyknees
01-26-2011, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE=amberskyi;867912]i date or socially see only men of color.not only is that what i mostly find attractive but i also do so for social/political/historical reasons

One day when things are slow in here, and the usual racially sensitive characters are otherwise occupied, I'd love for you to expand on the last part of that ( social/political/historical reasons ) . Seriously !

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:43 AM
[QUOTE=amberskyi;867912]i date or socially see only men of color.not only is that what i mostly find attractive but i also do so for social/political/historical reasons

One day when things are slow in here, and the usual racially sensitive characters are otherwise occupied, I'd love for you to expand on the last part of that ( social/political/historical reasons ) . Seriously !

my dad is afrocentric.i share some of his beliefs and thoughts about racial matters.cant really get into it on here,it would be bad for my business lol

onmyknees
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
[quote=onmyknees;868011]

my dad is afrocentric.i share some of his beliefs and thoughts about racial matters.cant really get into it on here,it would be bad for my business lol

It may already be too late !!!!!! LOL But thanks for the mini explanation.

amberskyi
01-26-2011, 03:57 AM
[quote=amberskyi;868029]

It may already be too late !!!!!! LOL But thanks for the mini explanation.

why would it be to late?

nonnonnon
01-26-2011, 04:00 AM
you get your good looks from your mom's side..
YouTube - exterminate white people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0)

blckhaze
01-26-2011, 04:52 AM
Been there, done that, got the tshirt.

Save urself the drama and date one at a time............Noone can pull of the "she hate me" ending.

*ps google she hate me if i lost u

onmyknees
01-26-2011, 05:20 AM
[quote=onmyknees;868038]

why would it be to late?

Well.........you and I could discuss that and probably walk away cool with each other...or at least with a good understanding of where we're both at...unfortunately it's not just you and I !

Another day maybe. LOL
:ignore:

dolce__vita
01-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Oh god