PDA

View Full Version : Allanah's Party Has Been Cancelled. Please Read.

NYCe
11-04-2003, 06:58 AM
I just received this e-mail from Allanah, and I'm as mad/heartbroken as the rest of you should be.

Dear Friends:

I am sorry to announce that the weekly Party @ Opaline has been canceled.

Due to the unscrupulous and slander tactics of the competing tranny party. Who because of their lack of success and envy, proceeded to MAKE A FAKE FLYER For THE PARTY-STATING FALSE INFORMATION SUCH AS: Come to a top less trannie party, and NYC's biggest prostitution party. They stole my image and made up a complete lie. I have never promoted any illegal activities at my parties-Just great fun for everyone. Unfortunately this evil promoter faxed this FAKE flyer to the Cabaret Police and the police and community board began to harass the club due to these false allegations and promotions. The flyer stated that I was a "well known prostitute" and was bringing my "adult entertainment parties" to the East Village.
The owners of the club in turn, fearing they would be given a summons for any little thing the cops didn't like, decided to pull the party. I am very
sorry for this. I was looking forward to having GREAT party where everyone would have fun-because ALL THE TRANNY PARTIES IN NYC SUCK.
Run by talentless, greedy people looking to make a buck at any expense. I
feel bad for individuals who are so desperate, miserable, and unsuccessful that they have to resort such tactics to make a buck. Karma is a bitch friends, and you do reap what you sow.

I will be announcing the date for the next Event soon! See you all then!

Allanah Starr

GroobySteven
11-04-2003, 10:33 AM
Allanah - I'll be in touch via email.
They want to fuck? Bring it on - guarantee I can afford better lawyers than that fat, shady bitch.
Watch this space.
seanchai

Triggy
11-05-2003, 12:30 AM
Who's the fat bitch who fucked up the party?

Best wishes to Allannah - don't let the bastards grind you down!

princenylon
11-06-2003, 01:46 AM
it was probably gloria wholesome who hosts a really shitty TS party in NYC on the weekends... it's ridiculous!

allanah -- don't give in. find another place to host the party and we'll be there!