PDA

View Full Version : Are they men or women?

jimmyshutter
12-07-2005, 04:31 PM
I was watching a tranny video with a guy before and he kept referring to the trannys as guys. It sounded strange when he kept refering to the women as "he". They have always been women to me, just wondering what other people think.

partlycloudy
12-07-2005, 06:50 PM
:arrow:

slinky
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Is this black or white?:

http://www.stormvision.net/images/preview/grey_square_stone.jpg

slinky
12-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Ya gotta wonder about the serious cock-lovin' boys on here. Do they even find GG's attractive?

As long as they have penises.... sure.

slinky
12-07-2005, 08:55 PM
It's basic common courtesy imho but, so far, no one's sure how to answer? Now if they were looking for some head? It would be all, "Yes, ma'am!"

What does Anne Landers say about spit versus swallow?

Ecstatic
12-07-2005, 09:07 PM
There's never been a question for me: a TS is a woman. It doesn't matter what's between her legs unless it matters to her. What I find strange are TS who consider themselves women but consider sex with a guy to be gay sex. To paraphrase an old saw, it ain't the meat it's the emotion: it's what a girl feels that makes her a woman, not her plumbing.

lahabra1976
12-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, one thing we can't argue about is that whatever you say, they used to be men. But the only question is, is gender something can really be changed? Perhaps it can. You can't simply define someone a man just because they have a penis between his legs. Consider this.

There was a story about a man who got his penis ripped out by some angry gorillas. Now is he still a man? He doesn't have a penis anymore. I say he is. Why? Because he looks a like a man, probably acts like one, ect.

lahabra1976
12-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Interesting note: they actually say while the fetus is forming in a woman, they actually start off with an invagination, than once testerone is released later in development, a penis grows.

So the point is that it can be argued that we once all had vaginas.

lahabra1976
12-07-2005, 09:25 PM
no problem

slinky
12-07-2005, 09:32 PM
What does Anne Landers say about spit versus swallow?Do any of the boys here swallow? Or is it, anything to save that nifty Yankees t-shirt? :lol:

Judging from some of the ads they sure must.

slinky
12-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Well, often the "personals" sections of various websites are really just working girls. And there have been enough "Come taste my shemale milk" ads to believe that there are at least a few guys out there looking for that.

slinky
12-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Well, its hard to argue that someone keeps running an ad with wording that's scaring off their intended customer base, isn't it?

TrueBeauty TS
12-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Well, often the "personals" sections of various websites are really just working girls. And there have been enough "Come taste my shemale milk" ads to believe that there are at least a few guys out there looking for that.

I don't know that you'll ever get honest answers on this one. It hits a little too close to the "am I gay?" thing for most guys.

But I will say that I know some guys that would swear on the lives of their children that they are "strictly top" but in private, they look like they are auditioning for a "got milk?" ad.

Also, if you read reviews that guys write for girls, it seems very important to most guys that a girl is able to "shoot a load". Not that they always get that, but they always seem to be looking for that.

slinky
12-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I don't know that you'll ever get honest answers on this one. It hits a little too close to the "am I gay?" thing for most guys.

But I will say that I know some guys that would swear on the lives of their children that they are "strictly top" but in private, they look like they are auditioning for a "got milk?" ad.

Also, if you read reviews that guys write for girls, it seems very important to most guys that a girl is able to "shoot a load". Not that they always get that, but they always seem to be looking for that.

Das my pernt.

I actually had a "funny" session not that long ago. What I really wanted to do was kiss, and she was intient on showing me she could shoot. My guess is that she was so used to guys wanting that, that she always tried to do it as part of her "service model". I didn't realise till later (and this is still an assumption) that she was doing it for my benefit... I'm thinking "wow, she wants to cum", and only later thought "you idiot... that was for you".

slinky
12-07-2005, 11:01 PM
These days, everyone gets offended if they aren't recognized as a "true shemale". Recently, I was talking to a girl about a friends of hers who I had seen and described her as a CD. Now, it wasn't meant as anything derogatory. All I meant was that "she" had no surgery, no tits, no feminization other than behaviour and dress. In fact, it was within th econtxt fo telling this person that I had a really nice time with her friend.

But the reaction I got was allong the lines of "how dare you call her a CD".

But I do have to say that the worst at calling TS's "he" are other TS's being bitchy, just like they call any guy a faggot if they disagree with them (just check right here on this board).

slinky
12-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Das my pernt.Hudson County, Danny? Cuz that ain't a Kansas thing. ;) My grandnother, who's 87, still says "terlit" and "berl". :)

No, I don't talk like that, except when I'm trying to be funny or make a pernt.

Ecstatic
12-08-2005, 01:26 AM
I don't expect it or even look for it, but I must say it's great fun when she does. One girl I know well (and sadly haven't seen in well over a year) has shot her load with me at least a half-dozen times (and she's the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with, TG or GG). Other girls have, but usually don't. So it's a great thing when it happens, but hey, some days I'm lucky if I can shoot my load, and I'm not on hormones! LOL!

slinky
12-08-2005, 03:13 AM
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Ecstatic
12-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Word.

GrimFusion
12-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Well, one thing we can't argue about is that whatever you say, they used to be men. But the only question is, is gender something can really be changed? Perhaps it can. You can't simply define someone a man just because they have a penis between his legs. Consider this.

There was a story about a man who got his penis ripped out by some angry gorillas. Now is he still a man? He doesn't have a penis anymore. I say he is. Why? Because he looks a like a man, probably acts like one, ect.

How the hell would a guy get his dick ripped off by gorillas? I assume it's a purely fictional story. I imagine some men have pretty twisted fetishes, but personally, once a gorilla set it's hand anywhere near my crotch, I'm running the other way.

jimmyshutter
12-08-2005, 03:12 PM

This should be a new topic. It would be interesting to see what guys think about "shemale milk". My beliefs are that shemales are women and everything about them is, including their ejaculations. It would be a positive addition to the session.

lahabra1976
12-08-2005, 06:36 PM

How the hell would a guy get his dick ripped off by gorillas? I assume it's a purely fictional story. I imagine some men have pretty twisted fetishes, but personally, once a gorilla set it's hand anywhere near my crotch, I'm running the other way.

Yea man it is a crazy story, but its true. Apparently some gorillas figured out how to get out of their "prison" and were insanely jealous with this man because he treated one of the gorillas better so they ripped off his penis. Sound story.

slinky
12-08-2005, 06:58 PM
[quote=TrueBeauty TS]
This should be a new topic. It would be interesting to see what guys think about "shemale milk". My beliefs are that shemales are women and everything about them is, including their ejaculations. It would be a positive addition to the session.

So it's "female sperm"?

lahabra1976
12-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Shemale milk? I didn't know milk comes from their tits?

TrueBeauty TS
12-08-2005, 08:43 PM

Actually, yes.... some TS girls can lactate from their breasts. A lot of it depends on hormone levels and other different factors.

But that's not what I was talking about when I was talking about guys and the "got milk" comment.

DD Philly
12-08-2005, 09:45 PM

Yea man it is a crazy story, but its true. Apparently some gorillas figured out how to get out of their "prison" and were insanely jealous with this man because he treated one of the gorillas better so they ripped off his penis. Sound story.

Probably a case of simple penis envy. :x

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. The following is some funny shit I found on some website. I guess if my penis was an 1.5 inches I'd be upset also.

Compare primates and humans:

Sexual behavior:
1. chimpanzee: extremely promiscuous
2. human: in between
3. gorilla and orangutan: very faithful

Penis size (from largest to smallest):
1. human: longest and thickest penis (see page 33, Average Penis Size)
2. chimpanzee: in between
3. gorilla and orangutan: smallest (about an inch and a half when erected!)

Testicle size (from largest to smallest):
1. chimpanzee: largest
2. human: in between
3. gorilla and orangutan: smallest

lahabra1976
12-08-2005, 09:59 PM
lmao....dam I didn't know that

lahabra1976
12-08-2005, 10:02 PM

Actually, yes.... some TS girls can lactate from their breasts. A lot of it depends on hormone levels and other different factors.

But that's not what I was talking about when I was talking about guys and the "got milk" comment.

You got to be shitting me...has anyone here experienced this...I mean sucking on tits and milk comes out

I always figured it would be quite efficient because I like to drink milk in the morning, but also like to get up and play with my girl's tits...this would be a good way to do both at the same time (kill two birds with one stone)

Ecstatic
12-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Yes, I've experienced it. It's for real.

brickcitybrother
12-09-2005, 03:09 AM
You may want to check this out - since this has been asked before

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2360

romeodred
12-10-2005, 12:07 AM
I'll bring the Lucky Charms...thry're magically delicious!!!

romeodred
12-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Here we go!

BlackAdder
12-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Milking transsexuals and female sperm..... :roll:

lahabra1976
12-10-2005, 02:33 AM
You may want to check this out - since this has been asked before

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2360

appreciate the link brickcity, I was quite amazed :shock:

Today the world has truly changed in my eyes. I wonder if the milk actually tastes good, warm, hot?