PDA

View Full Version : Messy Jealous queens with no lives

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 03:27 AM
So last nite Sunshyne Monroe posted a video of Jhaniah Stevens breaking a window in my building.
So this afternoon I get a phone call from somebody she confides in.
That person told me she bragged about doing it.
But Sunshyne had the nerve to think I was stupid enough not to recognine Jhaniah or her walk!
If you people are going to commit crimes, why make it so easy to get caught???
I took on down, now I gotta take this one down!

yodajazz
01-22-2011, 03:50 AM
Do you know if someone's place got broken into? Or do you suppose it was a damage payback, for some other reason? if in fact it was a break-in, a certain person could be considered an accessory to the criminal act.

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 04:07 AM
Do you know if someone's place got broken into? Or do you suppose it was a damage payback, for some other reason? if in fact it was a break-in, a certain person could be considered an accessory to the criminal act.
Your payback therory was what I had in mind. As I already took one to court.
The judge told that one 2 years of NO CONTACT. And a 3rd party confirmed she was not involved. BUT they told me for a FACT that jhaniah Stevens/Todd Stephens ADMITTED to being the one who threw the brick threw the windo.
The video tape proves it but he covered his face. And as a matter of fact I sent the video to a few Gay organizations and top Chicago websites. Crimanals should be exposed and prosicuted!

yodajazz
01-22-2011, 05:00 AM
But what if being beautiful and sexy, becomes a crime? You'd be one of the first areested!

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 05:03 AM
But what if being beautiful and sexy, becomes a crime? You'd be one of the first areested!
I would do the time for that crime!

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 05:05 AM
So now the whole story comes out!
One crack head from Belmont needed a place to sleep so she went to jhaniahs house.
Her and jhaniah got high, jumped in a cab and she showed jhaniah where I lived.
They got out of the cab.
She turned the camera on and filmed jhaniah throwing the rock thru the window. They kicked in a door as well.
It happened yesterday evening.

onmyknees
01-22-2011, 05:22 AM
So now the whole story comes out!
One crack head from Belmont needed a place to sleep so she went to jhaniahs house.
Her and jhaniah got high, jumped in a cab and she showed jhaniah where I lived.
They got out of the cab.
She turned the camera on and filmed jhaniah throwing the rock thru the window. They kicked in a door as well.
It happened yesterday evening.

WTF is wrong with these social outcasts? Both of them sound like they're heading for a dead end street ...........fast.

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 05:43 AM
WTF is wrong with these social outcasts? Both of them sound like they're heading for a dead end street ...........fast.
Jhaniah Stevens is only 21.
has 23 drug and prostitution related arrests.
Know drug user.
Lives in a drug building on what used to be the "stroll" in Chicago.
Julissa is 19, homless and loves to party.
I think Julissas part in this was worrse.
She took Jhaniah to my house, held the camera and even said on the phone she got a good laugh at the whole thing.
I tried to help Julissa and even talked with her mother when she wanted to transition.
So basically I was stabbed in the back by a drug addict so they both could have a laugh at my expense.
Now what did they say about the bitch who laughs last??

phobun
01-22-2011, 05:57 AM
Know drug user.
She took Jhaniah to my house, held the camera and even said on the phone she got a good laugh at the whole thing.
I tried to help Julissa and even talked with her mother when she wanted to transition.
So basically I was stabbed in the back by a drug addict so they both could have a laugh at my expense.

Actually very pathetic and sad. Those two are so shameful.

Ryz
01-22-2011, 06:01 AM
Know drug user.

I hope they can get help, and try to change their lives. It's truly sad

TSMichelleAustin
01-22-2011, 06:07 AM
It is very sad and cant believe people do this! Ugh!!

PomonaCA
01-22-2011, 06:10 AM
I'm just a tranny chaser but I do request that when the shit goes down you call me up on the telephone. I will have cameramen aka me with my cell phone there to take pics.

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 06:35 AM
It is very sad and cant believe people do this! Ugh!!
Girl they were doing drugs. Julissa is homeless and Jhaniah has a studio apartment in a crack house.
23 arrests for prostitution and drugs at only 21??

dogsandcats
01-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Yeah that was ridiculous shit that was posted last night. Where is Sunshyne at?

yodajazz
01-22-2011, 07:38 AM
One of the most important lesson in life, is to understand that what ever we give to others, and what we give our time and attention to, comes back to us, often in unexpected ways. Doesnt look like much good is going to come to them at this point.

a994
01-22-2011, 08:09 AM
Meanwhile Vanessa, just be careful and alert in case these two stooges want to come back and retaliate. We like having you here; you're a cool person.

russtafa
01-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Some of these girls are such low lives.They give trannys a bad name in the wider community

TsVanessa69
01-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Meanwhile Vanessa, just be careful and alert in case these two stooges want to come back and retaliate. We like having you here; you're a cool person.
Well one is scared now and Jhanaih doesnt care because she has nothing to loose. A waste of a human life.

FreddieGomez
01-23-2011, 02:13 AM
sorry to hear....

rockabilly
01-23-2011, 02:37 AM
That's terrible and very childish.

fred41
01-23-2011, 05:04 AM
This is the kind of shit young adolescents do. It's pathetic when older people do it.

...pathetic.

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2011, 05:07 AM
she has fifty names on youtube...it's ridiculous. I am talking to my friend Marci who works for them. Gmail/Youtube...I asked her to do an IP check of all the names she has to delete all the accounts.

Silcc69
01-23-2011, 06:23 AM
I think Jhaniah and Vanessa should battle it out UFC style.

TsVanessa69
01-23-2011, 07:12 AM
This is the kind of shit young adolescents do. It's pathetic when older people do it.

...pathetic.
They are adolecents practically.
One is 19 and the other is 21
both are heavy into drugs
one lives in a crack spot
the other is homeless
its 6 degrees below zero in Chicago now
they dont have any type of life to look forward too

TsVanessa69
01-23-2011, 07:14 AM
she has fifty names on youtube...it's ridiculous. I am talking to my friend Marci who works for them. Gmail/Youtube...I asked her to do an IP check of all the names she has to delete all the accounts.
Yes she does.
All the videos are simular, and most filmed in the same spot.
I never did anything to her
I never hung around her
I don't even know her
yet she has been stalking me via phone and internet OVER 3 years.

wauk08
01-23-2011, 11:22 PM
i want to see the video

Clone 0101
01-24-2011, 12:07 AM
Thats bs... Sorry this is happening to you Reina you seem like a good person

innocentbychoice
01-24-2011, 06:24 AM
That's terrrible. I can't believe anyone would do such thing, it's ridiculous.
At least Vanessa seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

perrorojo
01-25-2011, 12:14 AM
How do we find them on utube.
I want to see if I know them

yodajazz
01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
One of several YouTube incarnations. Doesnt show her face.

YouTube - DOLLICIADIAMOND (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kI-sICJNjI)

yodajazz
01-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Make a channel just to post a negative comment about Paris Angeline.
YouTube - TV PARIS ANGELINE LOOKS A MESS! SUNSHINE MONROE AND JHANIAH READING HER LOL! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTydhW-MQNU&feature=related)

Another channel focused on hating Reina

http://www.youtube.com/user/prettygirl3189

LibertyHarkness
01-25-2011, 03:34 PM
they will probably end up dead within 2years anyway from drug abuse/overdose or something scummy ..always follows a pattern unfortunately ..we have this in london as well though not as bad as you peeps in teh usa seem to really get into full on rucks that go on and on.

just distance yourself from it ...