PDA

View Full Version : Catch 22

SXFX
01-21-2011, 03:31 PM
So I'm looking around this place trying to recover from a bit of jet lag and it's kind of funny and kind of sad.
Sure you have your trolls and questionable types walking around but I would say there are a few half decent guys as well who are just average guys. And some of these guys have expressed time and time again "Is there a TS dating sight." Now just for a second assuming that they are honest and are just looking for a relationship you have to admit it is kind of funny.
And here is why, here you have a few guys who are looking for a date and are 100% ok with a girl being TS. But your average girl wants to date a guy who either has never been with a "special" girl or isn't looking for one but bumped into her and looked past any issues.
From afar it looks as a comedy of errors. Shame really. But such is life?

bte
01-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah, considering they could just type in "TS Dating Site" into Google.

BigDF
01-21-2011, 06:57 PM
So I'm looking around this place trying to recover from a bit of jet lag and it's kind of funny and kind of sad.
Sure you have your trolls and questionable types walking around but I would say there are a few half decent guys as well who are just average guys. And some of these guys have expressed time and time again "Is there a TS dating sight." Now just for a second assuming that they are honest and are just looking for a relationship you have to admit it is kind of funny.
And here is why, here you have a few guys who are looking for a date and are 100% ok with a girl being TS. But your average girl wants to date a guy who either has never been with a "special" girl or isn't looking for one but bumped into her and looked past any issues.
From afar it looks as a comedy of errors. Shame really. But such is life?Perhaps, perhaps not. If someone is seriously looking for a TS to date, here is an excellent site to start with:

http://urnotalone.com/main.php

There is a very large variety of all sorts of girls on that site with profiles and photos to look at.

And while more than a few ladies on here have stated they don't want some with previous TS experiences, their reasoning is understandable given some of posts made by guys on here. I suspect that one of the reasons some of the guys on here make so many dumb remarks is that many of our ladies work in the adult entertainment industry. I think many guys do not have the respect for them as human beings as opposed to whatever they do to make money. The sad truth of the matter is that some idiots cannot look past the public image to the person in that image.

Of course, I could be wrong about this.:shrug

tsparisangelline
01-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Men who date ts's seem to have alot of hookups.
You get into an arguement they call you a fag and a man.
Men who have never been with one will not utter such things due to the fact they would have to consider themselves gay by saying that.
Then add that many "ts sdmirers" have no wants for children, and care more about our dicks than our mental health and you have complete incompatability.

bte
01-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Men who have never been with one will not utter such things due to the fact they would have to consider themselves gay by saying that.
Then add that many "ts sdmirers" have no wants for children, and care more about our dicks than our mental health and you have complete incompatability.

I don't think thats true. Not all TS admirers are like that.

tsparisangelline
01-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Not all but the majority i have met are.

Lol just watch how many men bitch about post ops.

bte
01-21-2011, 07:42 PM

Well thats true.

tsparisangelline
01-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Well thats true.

Some of us do not want a vagina but will get one to help with living a normal life.

Adoption, medical records, etc etc.

Stealth mode is easier post op.

speedstick112
01-21-2011, 08:48 PM
I think it's a fair judgment for the girls to make. No one likes a suitor with ulterior motives that are not mutual; it's analogous to women who are golddiggers. Women have every right to be as romantically cautious as they are. The responses on this thread and others suffice to show that, in order to increase dating prospect, one must simply be a nice guy who understands women.

SXFX
01-21-2011, 10:24 PM
This past spring I dated a TS girl I met online on one of the dating sights.
Since most dating sights don't have an option for TS I honestly didn't know until we started talking. And I'll be honest, since I don't want kids I could have cared less of her biological gender. She was a rather cool girl. And we broke up due to me not being ready for a serious relationship. I was still recovering from my long term relationship.
Never the less she was an amazing girl and I have to admit I was very lucky to have gone out with her.

Now and I an admirer? Look any guy who finds a woman attractive regardless of her gender at birth is an admirer. And in a way all of us men are dogs and not 100% sure what we want. So put that aside.

What really worries me is that some girls just expect to find a perfect straight guy who will not care. Which could happen. But it can also go wrong. And I'm not talking about violence, though that is a real and serious issue. Rather I'm talking about overinflated unobtainable desires. Much like a plump introverted book worm hoping to one day convince Brad Pitt to dump his wife for her, some of the girls I've spoken to also seem to have this dream of the perfect open minded guy who will just fall from the sky.

But such is life. Just be safe everyone.

rockabilly
01-21-2011, 10:29 PM

When Danielle Foxxx had her srs I was happy for her that she set her goal and accomplished it.

But was amazed at how many guys turned on her and still cry about it.

tsparisangelline
01-21-2011, 10:35 PM
When Danielle Foxxx had her srs I was happy for her that she set her goal and accomplished it.

i read the thread.

Sad that these men think we live our lives for them and not ourselves.

SXFX
01-21-2011, 10:38 PM
OK you will get a few loud voices.
But you have to admit her pussy looks amazing!
Then again she was always a beautiful woman.

rockabilly
01-21-2011, 10:41 PM
True , they don't own you.

Now i have that song "You Don't Own Me" by Lesley Gore stuck in my head. lol

rockabilly
01-21-2011, 10:43 PM
OK you will get a few loud voices.
But you have to admit her pussy looks amazing!
Then again she was always a beautiful woman.

It looks great , and she was always all woman.

And a great cook from what i hear , Miss Danielle is multitalented.

ed_jaxon
01-21-2011, 10:59 PM
True , they don't own you.

Now i have that song "You Don't Own Me" by Lesley Gore stuck in my head. lol

How the fuck does your young ass know that song?

rockabilly
01-21-2011, 11:10 PM
How the fuck does your young ass know that song?

I was raised w/ eclectic music tastes.

From my grandmothers old records of ...
Elvis
Buddy Holly
Jerry Lee Lewis
Connie Francis
Lorretta Lynn
Patsy Cline
Hank Williams
then my mom's stuff
The Who
Black Sabbath
The Doors
Mommas and Poppas
Beatles
Jefferson Airplane
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix
then my stuff , I kinda picked up a varied taste in music growing up , oh and it was used in 2 horror movies "The Woods" & "The Convent"

OEMEnemyNum1
01-22-2011, 02:03 AM
BTW I love Post Op girls. And Angeline did you mean Hangups or really hookups, cause I know most admirers cant get a piece of ass for shit. Just playing.

yodajazz
01-22-2011, 04:50 AM

But let's look at it from a different perspective. Many people are disappointed when a great performer retires, in any genre. Lets use an example in sports, Micheal Jordan. When he retired, his body was probably beat up. And his retirement meant he could go on and enjoy the fruits of his sports career. But so many people still missed the chance to see him do something new.

Danielle Foxx was a great performer in her genre. Most people did not think she would continue to make films. But in this case the Michael Jordan analogy still applies. This is like the period, when he left basketball to play baseball. He was still in sports, but basketball fans missed him, being in their sport. It was not so much that they did not care for him as a human being. He did what he wanted to make himself happy. However, he was not performing in their favorite sport. Great performers will always be missed.

I think often the t community is too narrow minded. They dont see, that the exact same thing happens, outside of the t community. For example, I would bet that there are a large percentage of straight guys, going out to night clubs, looking for a short term hookup with a gg; not looking for an ltr.

blckhaze
01-22-2011, 07:37 AM
its a catch 22 from both sides.

for ladies, dating a translover can be dangerous because he could easily be a chaser and further build their jaded wall. but with dating a first timer, he knows little about dealing with families, telling friends, handling confrontations outside when figures out.

for guys, being a translover has its good sides if your open with it. Respect from girls can go along way,and most transwomen prefer a man who knows what he wants & likes, and isnt too afraid to at least defend her and himself. but you can be labels a chaser, and there are girls for right and wrong reasons dont like guys who have dated transwomen b4.

Dating a transsexual will not be like dating a female. Outside forces maybe but internally, because the trans community is smaller and despite belief closely knit, if you date one ts, they all know. so where you could possibly date 10 females and have 0-minimal, dating 10 transwomen will get put 50 meters back in the 100m dash. You'd have to seriously prove ya balls, manhood, and intentions.

Its possible if your genuine and willing to wait even when she says go. Gonna have to befriend many a girls without being salty if it doesnt go further than that till you find a match.

tsparisangelline
01-22-2011, 08:10 AM
BTW I love Post Op girls. And Angeline did you mean Hangups or really hookups, cause I know most admirers cant get a piece of ass for shit. Just playing.

Ur one of the few dear.

Willie Escalade
01-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Its possible if your genuine and willing to wait even when she says go. Gonna have to befriend many a girls without being salty if it doesnt go further than that till you find a match.
Exactly. After being in a relationship for a year, I'm not in any rush to find my next girlfriend. Right now I'm content with being friends with many of the girls until I find the girl I really click with.

BLKGSXR
01-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey looks like you got a new Avatar there Willie "You're Welcome fucker".

dgs925
01-22-2011, 10:05 PM

I'm calling bullshit on this one, I think you are the one who calls them fags. That's just based on how batshit crazy you act on here.

SXFX
01-23-2011, 06:30 AM
Amazingly this thread has gone further than I though.
And with next to no name calling.
Evolution is at hand perhaps?