PDA

View Full Version : Great Justice! Dumb broad texting while walking!

PomonaCA
01-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Another pet peeve. Women and their stupid fucking cell phones. IT'S ONLY A PHONE! YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT!

I was just about to start dishing out vigilante justice against bitches on their cell phones while they're driving, walking, eating and bathing. What is it about stupid bitches and their cell phones? Give a bitch a phone and she will never shut the fuck up!

God has heard my prayers and sated my wrath! Some of you have seen this making the rounds.

Enter: Stupid bitch texting while walking

YouTube - Woman Falls Into Fountain at Mall While Texting and Walking (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPW8xmI4w6U)

/angry

ILuvGurls
01-21-2011, 01:08 PM
too funny

russtafa
01-21-2011, 02:28 PM
females love to talk .they talk more than men ,about what? I don't know!

rameses2
01-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Here's the FUN part: NOW she's gonna SUE the Mall Security for not helping her out of the pool:loser:!?!

lisaparadise
01-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Here's the FUN part: NOW she's gonna SUE the Mall Security for not helping her out of the pool:loser:!?!roflmfao,saw that on cnn yesterday and anderson cooper nearly laughed his ass off,her interview was priceless lol what a piece of work.

BeardedOne
01-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Word has it that this woman has a pretty checkered past and may have done this on purpose to set the mall up for a liability suit. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If she sues and wins I hope the vid goes viral with her personal info and the amount of the settlement attached so that every bum in town hits her up for a touch.