PDA

View Full Version : Poll: what percentage of straight males.....

BenDundat
01-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Would consider a long term serious relationship with a women that revealed she was post-op?

scroller
01-21-2011, 08:14 AM
"The Holy Roman Empire is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire." - Voltaire

(And likewise, this poll for straight males is neither a poll nor addressed to straight males.)

rwerfet
01-21-2011, 08:15 AM
I would think that I hit the jackpot, but I doubt most men would. They're too scared someone would find out and call them gay.

youshouldtrythislol
01-21-2011, 08:19 AM
If I liked the woman in question, sure.

phobun
01-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Would consider a long term serious relationship with a women that revealed she was post-op?

...So you ask the cockhounds on HA forum?
Why not go to a tea festival and ask how many Pepsi drinkers would ever drink Coke?
Good lord.

beatlephil
01-21-2011, 09:17 AM
I see no viable reason why I shouldn't. I'm attracted only to females but my definition of a woman does not exclude "fully transitioned women", i.e post-op transsexuals. Over the past 60 years some of the most beautiful women in the world have revealed that they had been born male and had undergone full sex change operations including Caroline "Tula" Cossey (U.K.), Jahna Steele (USA) (R.I.P.), Roberta Close (Brazil), Bibi Anderson (Spain), Candis Cayne (USA), Coccinelle (France) (R.I.P.), Sulka (USA), and more recently Danielle Foxx (USA) and Isis King (USA). So call it boldness or foolishness, but I'm strongly secure in my attraction to women and I've never treated any lady as a deep dark secret under any circumstances. Whether she was born female or not I'm with her because that's where I want to be. And I can only hope she is as proud to be with me as I am to be with her.

nonnonnon
01-21-2011, 09:18 AM
I would drink pepsi, coke and even mix em together

Willie Escalade
01-22-2011, 01:11 AM
I would, without a second thought. And I'm not a cockhound.

Jackal
01-22-2011, 02:38 AM
If I found myself compatible with a postop transwoman, I would definitely start a relationship. It is all about compatibility and how well we mesh. Now, for the avg guy who has never had attraction or known a transsexual woman before, I'd say a growing number of guys would be open to it, although not a majority, especially if she has had SRS.

onmyknees
01-22-2011, 02:48 AM
...So you ask the cockhounds on HA forum?
Why not go to a tea festival and ask how many Pepsi drinkers would ever drink Coke?
Good lord.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up when you discover some new material ...Same tune/different day ! LMAO

WendyY0143
01-22-2011, 02:57 AM
If I were unattached and looking...

I think my reaction would be the same as when my best friend came out to me about his being gay...Okay, how does this change why we became friends?

a994
01-22-2011, 09:20 AM
It would be cool with me.

Prospero
01-22-2011, 09:48 AM
I love that Voltaire quote and see it's pertinence here... that being said

I WOULD but there surely are conditions.
if I were younger maybe not IF I wanted children from my relationship.
If that were not an issue, then why not?