PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this lovely sex goddess

mrniceguy37
01-19-2011, 05:17 PM
I have had the hots for this girl for a long time. I need to know her name so I can download every movie she ever made.
thanks
By the way, we have a new Tranny show girl bar down here in tijuana. Come see us.:fuckin:

Bigguy
01-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Sylvia Boots. There hasn't been anything new from her in years being that she is in prison.

mrniceguy37
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
In prison? what did she do? Bet she is really popular in there...lol
:fuckin:

waiderox
01-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Homicide, bro. She shot another girl.

SirCumsAlot
01-19-2011, 09:27 PM
I cant stand that ugly ass bold headed dude in the background. Look like he smells like raw cheese and baloney

drock
01-19-2011, 10:50 PM
I wonder what she looks like in prison now? Has she been able to continue living her life as a girl or had to revert back to a man?

yodajazz
01-20-2011, 10:58 AM
I wonder what she looks like in prison now? Has she been able to continue living her life as a girl or had to revert back to a man?
So many people have asked this question. We should pool some money and send a representitive, to visit.

leckery5
01-21-2011, 06:35 AM
With a body like that and a set of tits bigger than Snooky Polizzi's, how could she revert back to being a man?

PomonaCA
01-21-2011, 06:54 AM
I feel like taking my weiner, pointing it at that guys face and blasting him with a nice warm stream of URINE! The bitchfag is in every fucking tranny video and he's constantly talking like anyone gives a shit about anything he has to say. Though I admit it's impressive that someone as mongo-looking as him can string a few words together to form a complete sentence, I don't give a shit about what he's saying as much as I am impressed that retards can speak.... almost like normal people. I'm just saying, I wish the Russians would get him or something.