PDA

View Full Version : Trinidad & Tobago?

oscman
01-19-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm going to be in Trinidad in a few weeks and would love to meet a local TGirl. I've looked online a bit and so far haven't found any evidence of a local scene. I'm not going to be able to travel to other countries nearby.

Any information would be apreciated!!

russtafa
01-19-2011, 03:19 PM
those people are so homophobic

submissive_sultry
01-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi, i am from Trinidad and yes there is a small gay / TS scene here. There are only a few Tgirls who have taken hormones or had surgery. But there are many transgenders who would definitely like to start.
The reason that there arent many TS here is mostly because the demand for them is not quite high, unfortunately. We need more guys who want TS!!! Which would make more TS feel comfortable to be who they really are. Im speaking from my own experience and difficulties in dealing with being Transgendered.
Hope that helps ;)
Submissive_sultry XOXO

blckhaze
01-20-2011, 01:48 AM
The islands have a few underground TS communities. Trinidad is like Jamaica, more strict so many girl live stealth or come across the water to the US. But if theres a will theres a way.

FreddieGomez
01-20-2011, 01:49 AM
this is gold!
Hell with Trini I hear Jamaica is the place to go for t-girls and all that stuff!!! :dancing:

jamaica? they kill gay ppl let alone trannies....u crazy

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 01:55 AM
jamaica? they kill gay ppl let alone trannies....u crazydamn and i was going to montego bay on march break wtf.

FreddieGomez
01-20-2011, 02:03 AM
damn and i was going to montego bay on march break wtf.

i'm sure there's some safe parts, but i know most jamaicans hate gays and even trannies....i have a friend from jamaica and he says they call gays and trannies "battyboys "...and those dudes from jamaica will fuck u up or worse kill ya'll and the police dont care....smh

runningdownthatdream
01-20-2011, 02:10 AM
i'm sure there's some safe parts, but i know most jamaicans hate gays and even trannies....i have a friend from jamaica and he says they call gays and trannies "battyboys "...and those dudes from jamaica will fuck u up or worse kill ya'll and the police dont care....smh

Very true - Jamaican men like to show hyper-masculinity: If they can't eat it or fuck it, they want to kill it!

submissive_sultry
01-20-2011, 02:51 AM
I think its worst in jamaica then here in Trinidad. As long as you dont hit on the straight men, they leave you alone mostly. Yes there are instances of heckling and name calling, but not killing!
Im glad im not in jamaica!!

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 02:58 AM
i'm sure there's some safe parts, but i know most jamaicans hate gays and even trannies....i have a friend from jamaica and he says they call gays and trannies "battyboys "...and those dudes from jamaica will fuck u up or worse kill ya'll and the police dont care....smhwow they suck lol id love to see one of those so called men call me a name id fuck him up right in front of his buddies and make him sream like the coward bitches they are.the last guy that called me a name to my face got knocked out cold right in front of the strip joint he was black about 6 foot 3 trust me my temper is way worse in person when somebody fucks with me.

submissive_sultry
01-20-2011, 03:14 AM
Lol you go girl!!! :D I just ignore them.

Stavros
01-20-2011, 09:39 AM
You would also run the risk of a revenge attack, which could be enough acid to remove your face...

Long review but worth reading here

http://www.globalgayz.com/country/Jamaica/view/JAM/gay-jamaica-crime-and-punishment

wauk08
01-20-2011, 10:17 AM
lisaparadise i dont think ur old ass would do shit, more then stfu when they called you a name. dumb fuck if you hit anybody more then likely a few more ppl would be on your ass.man i hate old ass min trying to stunt. you know ur old ass was the one knocked the fuck out.stop lying bro.

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 02:28 PM
lisaparadise i dont think ur old ass would do shit, more then stfu when they called you a name. dumb fuck if you hit anybody more then likely a few more ppl would be on your ass.man i hate old ass min trying to stunt. you know ur old ass was the one knocked the fuck out.stop lying bro.i quess you dont know me very well bitch ive never lost a fight in my life period and i have no doubt id kick your faggotty ass.

ConceitedNobody
01-20-2011, 02:31 PM
i quess you dont know me very well bitch ive never lost a fight in my life period and i have no doubt id kick your faggotty ass.

No offense, but people who say they never lost a fight, usually haven't met the right one yet, or have just fought easily overpowered people.

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 05:41 PM
No offense, but people who say they never lost a fight, usually haven't met the right one yet, or have just fought easily overpowered people.
ya im pretty sure thats what the bouncer said at el convento rico last years after kicking his ass.

wauk08
01-20-2011, 07:42 PM
yeah yeah yeah ur old ass probably blowed ur back out trying 2 fight. every person i see that says i have never lost a fight is always the person who is the one getting knocked the fuck out. i dont think those old ass bones could take any more beating then they already have. o trust and believe bag of bones if you meet up with me i am putting my foot all in ur ass. then 2 make it even worst i will rape that ass, no lube then throw ur ass in the garbage were u belong.

amberskyi
01-20-2011, 07:55 PM
yeah yeah yeah ur old ass probably blowed ur back out trying 2 fight. every person i see that says i have never lost a fight is always the person who is the one getting knocked the fuck out. i dont think those old ass bones could take any more beating then they already have. o trust and believe bag of bones if you meet up with me i am putting my foot all in ur ass. then 2 make it even worst i will rape that ass, no lube then throw ur ass in the garbage were u belong.

OUCH! sounds like a LAW AND ORDER:SVU episode

runningdownthatdream
01-20-2011, 09:32 PM
.....is it really necessary to go that far?

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 11:06 PM
.....is it really necessary to go that far?roflmfao,you know drag queens they tend to get alittle personal lol

Beaner
01-21-2011, 02:03 AM
ya im pretty sure thats what the bouncer said at el convento rico last years after kicking his ass.

sure lisa

davidlast14
01-29-2011, 04:52 PM
There are a few very nice TS Girls here. drop me a note and I will see if I can sent you a number!

Tika
01-29-2011, 06:50 PM
There was a GG I met last year here in town from Trinidad who was six feet tall, green eyes and oh my god pretty. Add gorgeous white teeth to that and it was instant attraction. Sadly, she's straight, so no luck there.

missyplay
01-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey oscman. hope you really get to enjoy your stay.
Try hooking up with someone on this facebook link.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.triniqueenmother.webs.com %2F&h=21abf

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.triniqueens.blogspot.com% 2F&h=21abf

jay boss
04-21-2013, 04:04 AM
All tethose sexy s1hemale from trinidad give me a holla back

TS Evelyn Summers
04-21-2013, 04:34 AM
I Thought Trinidad Was The Sex Change Capital Of The World ???

holzz
03-19-2016, 08:51 AM
I Thought Trinidad Was The Sex Change Capital Of The World ???

not really.....a few get it done here, but not many.

this is old, but to answer the OP's thread since i've visited there often.

Trinidad IS homophobic, most of the Caribbean is. gays aren't tolerated here much, due to religion I guess, but then Trinidad is one of the more liberal islands. Jamaica has like acid attacks and stuff, Trinidad doesn't. A person here can be gay or trans, and get about fine without attacks, even if they have to be on the down low somewht. there are openly gay politicians, and trans ones too, but then that's about how far it goes since most people won't be comfortable in legalising homosexuality. it's illegal to be publicly gay, or own run gay institutions like bars and stuff.

for trans issues though, again it's not so bad. people who are trans get by fine enough whtout much bother. this woman is trans, and run for political office last year, she didn't win but is a hairdresser in one of the island's big cities:

http://www.guardian.co.tt/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Untitled-4_114.jpg?itok=K8AbdF-P

https://wavelfraser6.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/successful-entrepreneur-sexuality/

http://loopassets.s3.amazonaws.com/styles/carousel_large/s3/thumbnails/image/jowelle_de_souza.jpg?itok=-2-eCBwD

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/storyimage/TT/20150329/ARTICLE/303299986/AR/0/AR-303299986.jpg&MaxW=730&imageversion=Article

she is respected and won a big national award, and looks pretty passable..and in truth i'd hit it..lol.

but then for TS, or more open, best place in Caribbean is Puerto Rico.

ddandover
05-30-2016, 03:31 PM
We have a pretty nice one across from the Oval on Friday and Saturday nights...

DeezNuts515
05-30-2016, 04:09 PM
LMAO @ Lisa "beating up bouncers." Rick James was right about that coke.