PDA

View Full Version : if you could be any animal/creature what would you be

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2011, 05:30 PM
hi fuckers x

so i am writing up a study on peoples mental behaviour and i need to find out information from all of your brains ... now the simple way i usually i do this is to eat someones brain and gain their knowledge to answer my questions ..

alas i cant do that this time .. so my question is if you could be any animal/creature (whale/dog/zombie/fish etc ) what would you be and why.

i will start.. myself i would be a Bull Shark .. simply as i can roam around the sea/rivers etc and just eat fucking everyhing insight i wish with no real fear from anything else .... and it sounds a great life sharks have it easy .. immune to cancer and most diseseases known to man ...

so start rolling ..

bridgetbbyxo
01-18-2011, 05:48 PM
If I "could" i wouldn't . why would i want to change my self into a inferior species

Jericho
01-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Weasel, possibly, a cock weasel! :shrug

dderek123
01-18-2011, 05:53 PM
a trouser snake

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2011, 05:54 PM
boom boom

audifan
01-18-2011, 05:54 PM
My cat. He has a wonderful life.

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2011, 05:57 PM
being a vampire or werewolf would be neat as well .. they are superior to humans ..strenght, immortality, no fear get in ...

CORVETTEDUDE
01-18-2011, 06:05 PM
I would want to be the fucker that thought all this shit up!!! Can you imagine the imagination. I mean, come on, a Duck Billed Platypus??? Mastadon, Anteater, the shark (what a fuckin' design that is). Then there are sheep (Look out, there's a cowboy eyeballin' your ass!), cows, chickens (almost everything "Tastes Like Chicken" when you cook it. Dicks, and places to stick 'em...what an idea that was!!!

audifan
01-18-2011, 06:10 PM
being a vampire or werewolf would be neat as well .. they are superior to humans ..strenght, immortality, no fear get in ...

But with some handicaps, e.g. serious allergies to full moons, ultra violet, silver etc.

Maybe easier to just be a witch?

south ov da border
01-18-2011, 06:15 PM
A grizzly bear. Big and bad and gets to sleep alot...

Caff_Racer
01-18-2011, 06:47 PM
I'd want to be one of the Queen's Corgis, because they're fat, well-fed little fucks, they do sod-all, and - above all - they have the privilege of crapping on the lawn at Buckingham Palace!

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2011, 06:59 PM
haha nice i see your logic there .. good plan ...

a sloth would be cool, just lazing about all day ... pick your ass and get fed

rockabilly
01-18-2011, 07:10 PM
But with some handicaps, e.g. serious allergies to full moons, ultra violet, silver etc.

Maybe easier to just be a witch?

I'd go Vampire. :shrug

But in the animal kindom i'd be a ... cat probably.

Caff_Racer
01-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Otherwise, I wouldn't mind being a koala. Everybody finds them sweet and wants to cuddle them. Would make a pleasant change from my present state of affairs! :lol:

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2011, 07:29 PM
i asked my dad, hje said he would like to be a giant arshole so he can shit all over everyone without reprisals lol

man i love my dad

seanbeag7
01-18-2011, 08:38 PM
With a answer like that, i love your dad for his sence of humour, Me i like to be a posionous spider cause nobody fucks with that. :whistle:

bte
01-18-2011, 08:40 PM
A dinosaur, for obvious reasons.

LibertyHarkness
01-18-2011, 08:49 PM
spiderpig :)

Caff_Racer
01-18-2011, 09:13 PM
i asked my dad, hje said he would like to be a giant arshole so he can shit all over everyone without reprisals lol

man i love my dad

That's my kind of bloke! Top marks to your dad, Libby, & I raise my pint to him! :cheers:

CORVETTEDUDE
01-18-2011, 09:36 PM

man i love my dad

I believe you Dad to be on the right track. Of course, he may have to fight Dino Velvet for it!!!

GrimFusion
01-18-2011, 11:31 PM
I think humans are animals, so I'd be human. :shrug

TSVeronica
01-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Dolphin:)

onmyknees
01-19-2011, 03:15 AM
hi fuckers x

so i am writing up a study on peoples mental behaviour and i need to find out information from all of your brains ... now the simple way i usually i do this is to eat someones brain and gain their knowledge to answer my questions ..

alas i cant do that this time .. so my question is if you could be any animal/creature (whale/dog/zombie/fish etc ) what would you be and why.

i will start.. myself i would be a Bull Shark .. simply as i can roam around the sea/rivers etc and just eat fucking everyhing insight i wish with no real fear from anything else .... and it sounds a great life sharks have it easy .. immune to cancer and most diseseases known to man ...

so start rolling ..

Yea but a Bull Shark "tucks" LMAO..

I'd love to be a McCaw. They are one of the few animals that have no
hierarchy and will not be dominated . They hang out in trees eating fruits and veggies and preening themselves in the tropical sun, they talk shit, and get to check out all those hot indigenous girls running around naked !

LOL

LibertyHarkness
01-19-2011, 03:08 PM
hah i like mcCaws as a bullshark i would eat them up :) yum yum

onmyknees
01-20-2011, 01:30 AM
hah i like mcCaws as a bullshark i would eat them up :) yum yum

Eat Me UP ( and down ) LMAO xoxoxo

I don't think bull sharks have weiners :)...but I did see Nat Geo once where a bull shark was fertilizing all those eggs !!!!!! LMAO

lovesall
01-21-2011, 03:23 AM
A Slow Loris
Why, looks cute but it is both venomous and poisonous! This unique primate has specialized glands on its inner elbows that secretes a toxin which the Slow Loris uses to both protect and attack. The Slow Loris uses this toxin by smearing it over its young to protect them from predators and will also suck the toxin up into its mouth to provide it with a very vicious bite. Try to mess with me now....

BigDF
01-21-2011, 03:28 AM
A big ole bear, of course.:)