PDA

View Full Version : Hi I could use a little help please

in2tgirls
01-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi any one with some advice would be greatly appreciated. I became a registered member yesterday and for the life of me I can't find the groups option.
Thanks

CORVETTEDUDE
01-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Exactly what are you lookin' for?

Richctdude
01-18-2011, 04:51 PM
groups????

runround04
01-19-2011, 06:34 AM
im into groups, gotta be me and all girls tho, dont want guys ther LOL

CORVETTEDUDE
01-19-2011, 06:41 AM
This is a frickin group!!!

in2tgirls
01-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Geeze why then is there a place on the right side of your profile at the bottom that says GROUPS THAT YOU BELONG TO CORVETTEDUD, (no typo) and WHY under the faq section does it mention that there are various groups to become a member of...such has like minded people or am I the only person who bothers to read the about the possbible other options here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYBURBS
01-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Geeze why then is there a place on the right side of your profile at the bottom that says GROUPS THAT YOU BELONG TO CORVETTEDUD, (no typo) and WHY under the faq section does it mention that there are various groups to become a member of...such has like minded people or am I the only person who bothers to read the about the possbible other options here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep just you, apparently you're a mighty group of one :dancing:

CORVETTEDUDE
01-21-2011, 05:35 PM

I won't step to your level and change the spelling of your ID, tempting as it might be. Did you see any 'groups' listed in the section of my profile...NO!! And, do you know why? Because there aren't any, my friend...there just aren't any. You want to start one...maybe we'll join it.:shrug