PDA

View Full Version : he is so sexxxxyyy!!!!

RubyTS
01-18-2011, 06:36 AM
this is one f2m that could get ittt!!!
YouTube - Update 1 year,a month and 2 weeks on T and my last video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDOyiJSD8JY)

PomonaCA
01-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Fuck that guy, I'll kick his ass.

innocentbychoice
01-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Hot guy.

lisaparadise
01-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Hot guy.admin get this fag the fuck outta here.this is a tg forum not a fag forum like whats wrong with you people?

BLKGSXR
01-18-2011, 09:33 PM
smh@bigotry!

TsJennifer
01-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Oh my goddesss

lisaparadise
01-18-2011, 09:38 PM
smh@bigotry!ya so what this is a tgirl forum get it through your freakin brain.

amberskyi
01-18-2011, 09:41 PM
omg.this nigga is soo sexy!!!!!!

BLKGSXR
01-18-2011, 09:53 PM
ya so what this is a tgirl forum get it through your freakin brain.
No where on this forum does it say men cannot be on it...The owner is a male...all admins are male you need to get it through your mind that you wont always get shit your way lisa. Just because you are not attracted to MEN does not mean you can treat people like shit...

lisaparadise
01-18-2011, 10:18 PM
No where on this forum does it say men cannot be on it...The owner is a male...all admins are male you need to get it through your mind that you wont always get shit your way lisa. Just because you are not attracted to MEN does not mean you can treat people like shit...i said gay guys not men what are you stupid?im not attracted to men?wtf there the only ones im attracted to hello i have a boyfriend duh

GrimFusion
01-18-2011, 10:47 PM
admin get this fag the fuck outta here.this is a tg forum not a fag forum like whats wrong with you people?

What the fuck, Lisa? If "straight" dudes can be excused for being attracted to transsexuals, then why can't gay dudes or bisexual men?

lisaparadise
01-18-2011, 10:52 PM
What the fuck, Lisa? If "straight" dudes can be excused for being attracted to transsexuals, then why can't gay dudes or bisexual men?gay guys are only attracted to gay men most everyone else in here is straight or bi and there the ones attracted to tgirls.he only sleeps with gay men did you not read his posts?maybe you better before you comment.read his sig and any guy who is comfortable with that is a fag end of story.

TSVeronica
01-18-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm in love!

TsVanessa69
01-18-2011, 10:57 PM
yea, he is sexy as fukk

nonnonnon
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
so how does that work?

SirCumsAlot
01-19-2011, 12:00 AM
Yo thats scary, and I'd wup his ass too

GrimFusion
01-19-2011, 12:15 AM
gay guys are only attracted to gay men most everyone else in here is straight or bi and there the ones attracted to tgirls.he only sleeps with gay men did you not read his posts?maybe you better before you comment.read his sig and any guy who is comfortable with that is a fag end of story.

I'm not afraid of gay dudes. I could understand if the guy causes drama all over the place, but unless someone singles him out and starts calling him queer, he's actually been a pretty decent contributor around here. So what if he's got a thing for chest hair and figure skating?

Besides, I thought the point was educating the public so they become more open-minded, accepting, and understanding. Guess not.:shrug

amberskyi
01-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Yo thats scary, and I'd wup his ass too

people who say shit like this are usually the kind that got THEYRE ass beat their whole life

Silcc69
01-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Epic fail and Ruby are you engaged and you are already lusting over another guy SMH.

amberskyi
01-19-2011, 12:22 AM
i love how threatened guys get by trans men.dudes have such fragile egos

lisaparadise
01-19-2011, 12:23 AM
Besides, I thought the point was educating the public so they become more open-minded, accepting, and understanding. Guess not.:shruglol,your kidding right?gay guys are the absolute worst for criticising the trans community i dont know what books you read but let me tell ya your fighting a battle that cant be won in here period.

SirCumsAlot
01-19-2011, 12:34 AM
people who say shit like this are usually the kind that got THEYRE ass beat their whole life

Never that :whistle:

FreddieGomez
01-19-2011, 12:57 AM

alot of these dudes are actin the same way dudes who aint into trannies do

onmyknees
01-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Interesting...I'm a dude, who's not into dudes, so it's really not my call, but I did show the clip to 3 GG friends of mine, and none got as wet between the legs as some of the gurls on here...that's no knock against anyone, they make lots of flavors of ice cream for that exact reason.... Can I ask a sincere question without getting pummeled ? LOL...On second thought...I'll pass !!!!!!!!!!

nonnonnon
01-19-2011, 01:34 AM
I assume they want to top him trololol

CORVETTEDUDE
01-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Holy Shit!!! It's his last video!!!

Somebody call 911!!!

onmyknees
01-19-2011, 01:51 AM
holy shit!!! It's his last video!!!

somebody call 911!!!

lmfao

flabbybody
01-19-2011, 02:02 AM
why does a thread about a f2m make everyone go ape shit.
I don't get it

BLKGSXR
01-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Hormones, testosterone and no educations....??? lol

onmyknees
01-19-2011, 02:52 AM
why does a thread about a f2m make everyone go ape shit.
I don't get it

Flabby...Really don't think this was any more loud than any other thread ..in fact it's pretty tame.

As far as "lack of education" .......sounds condesending man.

hwbs
01-19-2011, 03:14 AM
people being into trans and homophobic are very common...why i don't have too many guy friends in this scene...no sweat of my back....means i have less awkward convos from some dudes trying to figure himself out....

toopretty
01-19-2011, 04:21 AM
admin get this fag the fuck outta here.this is a tg forum not a fag forum like whats wrong with you people?

according to most of the logic used by the people on HA...if I fucked the guy in the video I would still be straight

onmyknees
01-19-2011, 05:18 AM
according to most of the logic used by the people on HA...if I fucked the guy in the video I would still be straight

Very Ture !!!!!!

dan_drade
01-19-2011, 06:08 AM
I have to admit, he does look pretty good. I'm sure there a lot of GG's out there that would let him bang them. The only problem is that he probably can't bang them. What a bummer.

Beaner
01-19-2011, 09:38 AM

Yes I wish this shit wasnt even posted on this site! Nobody gives a fuck about trans men and you girls always just put this stupid shit on here for comic releif or something. If you girls thingk that trans men are so hot then why not get one of those dickless wonders and leave the real men the hell alone?

Beaner
01-19-2011, 09:40 AM
YouTube - Update 1 year,a month and 2 weeks on T and my last video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDOyiJSD8JY)

Whats he going to get it with ? Why is this shit always put on here clearly non of the guys care about them and I really dont think you ts are into as much as you say just come in here to piss guys off with this stupid shit.

Beaner
01-19-2011, 09:41 AM
omg.this nigga is soo sexy!!!!!!

Spare me ! :yingyang:

Beaner
01-19-2011, 09:42 AM
I have to admit, he does look pretty good. I'm sure there a lot of GG's out there that would let him bang them. The only problem is that he probably can't bang them. What a bummer.

I dont think msot GGs would get down with a thing like that and youre right what's he going to bang them with his nose?

innocentbychoice
01-19-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm not afraid of gay dudes. I could understand if the guy causes drama all over the place, but unless someone singles him out and starts calling him queer, he's actually been a pretty decent contributor around here. So what if he's got a thing for chest hair and figure skating?

Besides, I thought the point was educating the public so they become more open-minded, accepting, and understanding. Guess not.:shrug

Very well said.

RubyTS
01-19-2011, 11:09 AM
go offff! go OFFFF! Yes, u vent out your frustrations baby

dolce__vita
01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Yes I wish this shit wasnt even posted on this site! Nobody gives a fuck about trans men and you girls always just put this stupid shit on here for comic releif or something. If you girls thingk that trans men are so hot then why not get one of those dickless wonders and leave the real men the hell alone?

I wish! I wish all the genetic men of the world would turn into FtM's. You're all inferior

Teydyn
01-19-2011, 07:54 PM
I dont think msot GGs would get down with a thing like that
I dont think its HIM who is a "thing"...

bibtmbill
01-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Just like Ruby to be causing all kinds of trouble! LOL! Ruby it the best!

BigDF
01-19-2011, 09:14 PM
I wish! I wish all the genetic men of the world would turn into FtM's. You're all inferiorNow, wait a minute, we're not all assholes, just 70-80% of us are assholes 100% of the time. The rest of us are assholes part time and apologizing the rest of the time, sorry about that:)

And for the guys talking about kicking the man's ass, did you miss those guns, I mean c'mon now. Really easy to say crap like that on here when you don't have to back it up.

alyssaluxor
01-19-2011, 09:50 PM
OMG!!! his so YUMMY! Im so want to have a bf like that :)

Equalizer
01-19-2011, 10:12 PM

:) so you want a boyfriend where you do all the fucking (unless you count strap-ons)

nonnonnon
01-19-2011, 10:24 PM
tgirls+bulldykes=match made in heaven

Equalizer
01-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Rachel Maddow and her girlfriend

http://images.nymag.com/news/media/maddow081110_3_560.jpg

drock
01-19-2011, 10:48 PM

Well why don't you go out and find one and leave the men alone? :confused:

RubyTS
01-19-2011, 11:41 PM
he is a man

drock
01-19-2011, 11:45 PM
he is a man

Okay..... I guess. lol.

drock
01-19-2011, 11:47 PM
tgirls+bulldykes=match made in heaven

:iagree: I guess too bad there aren't more bulldykes in here for the hook up to manifest?

bridgetbbyxo
01-19-2011, 11:48 PM
whats a bulldyke

drock
01-19-2011, 11:59 PM
Masculine nasty looking lesbians who take on the dominate role or the male one like these actress snoop and rapper da brat, missy elliot and the list goes on and on..

Beaner
01-20-2011, 12:08 AM
he is a man

A man that goes on a cycle and wears tampons. If you looking for a real man let me get up in that ass mami!

GrimFusion
01-20-2011, 12:46 AM
Masculine nasty looking lesbians who take on the dominate role or the male one like these actress snoop and rapper da brat, missy elliot and the list goes on and on..

It's not real surprising, though. Rap and hip-hop is all about demeaning women, so for a woman to make a rap career for herself, I'd imagine it's a little hard to mix in with all the male competition and find success without living the same sort of lifestyle and resorting to the very same sexist themes.

fred41
01-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Some of the male egos are more fragile than the girls'. Some of the FtMs look more masculine than some GMs for the same reasons a lot of the MtFs look so good to us ...they try harder. They lift weights and work on their bodies...if some of you folks seem threatened by that...then hit the gym.

...and for those of you who are sexually uninformed...you can have sex without using your cock (if you didn't know that ...maybe you can get a book or buy an instructional video...lol) What advantage is having a cock in bed ...if it's attached to an fugly muthafucka?!

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 01:09 AM
What advantage is having a cock in bed ...if it's attached to an fugly muthafucka?!thats what the light switch is for lmfao.

onmyknees
01-20-2011, 01:10 AM

I had no idea who the person on the right was. ( until I read it ) It looked like the dude in Tuscon who after he got shot, started coming unhinged threatening to shoot people !! Seperated at birth ? LOL

And BTW....Ruby you're hot shit ! Way to kick up a little dust baby !! xo

fred41
01-20-2011, 01:11 AM
thats what the light switch is for lmfao.

That's what a new BF is for.

Equalizer
01-20-2011, 01:15 AM
he is a man

:) That you can impregnate and have a kid with :dancing:

FreddieGomez
01-20-2011, 01:18 AM
ya'll dudes be some hypocrites...callin this male trannie a bulldyke..ya'll know that's how dudes who aint into female trannies say about them...that they be faggots tryna be women...smh....

lisaparadise
01-20-2011, 01:19 AM
That's what a new BF is for.oh so true

onmyknees
01-20-2011, 01:46 AM
ya'll dudes be some hypocrites...callin this male trannie a bulldyke..ya'll know that's how dudes who aint into female trannies say about them...that they be faggots tryna be women...smh....

R U kidin me wit dat ??

Silcc69
01-20-2011, 02:23 AM
:) that you can impregnate and have a kid with :dancing:

oh shit!

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 04:30 AM
im not trying to kick up anything. i was actually just impressed at how well he pulls it off, i would never guess he was a born female. i had no idea this would stir up so much drama. I still think he's hott and extremely passable. I dont understand why this is such a taboo topic. Im actually shocked by some of the responses, ya'll r doing the exact thing that keeps most posters on this board in the closet. shame on some of you! i dont believe in discrimination towards any type of person and i dont condone it.

Silcc69
01-20-2011, 04:37 AM
im not trying to kick up anything. i was actually just impressed at how well he pulls it off, i would never guess he was a born female. i had no idea this would stir up so much drama. I still think he's hott and extremely passable. I dont understand why this is such a taboo topic. Im actually shocked by some of the responses, ya'll r doing the exact thing that keeps most posters on this board in the closet. shame on some of you! i dont believe in discrimination towards any type of person and i dont condone it.

Anyways did u buy that X-Men Arcade game on PSN?

Equalizer
01-20-2011, 04:49 AM

let me show you what a real men is, im afraid uve played with way too much grandpaps for pay :)

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 04:53 AM
let me show you what a real men is, im afraid uve played with way too much grandpaps for pay :)

Anyways did u buy that X-Men Arcade game on PSN?

no not yet only cuz i think i remember playing it years back and didnt care for it, but i might just for kicks. did u? how do u like it?

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 05:02 AM

all set!

Silcc69
01-20-2011, 05:04 AM
no not yet only cuz i think i remember playing it years back and didnt care for it, but i might just for kicks. did u? how do u like it?

It's hasn't aged well at all And I think it is 15 years to late and it's hard as fuck to find enuff people on the friggin PSN.

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 05:17 AM
It's hasn't aged well at all And I think it is 15 years to late and it's hard as fuck to find enuff people on the friggin PSN.

i made a cool friend playing Resident Evil 5, im still trying to unlock all the extras. i can play this game all day! actually im about to get on now and start working on infinite rocket launcher

if you set it so people can join yoiur games, its a cool way to make friends, especially if they're good. This dude was kicking ass, we were flying thru stages. You can always go on playstation home also and chat with other users. Theres this cool sim type avatar thing. i always make mine run up and start dancing with random people lol

alyssaluxor
01-20-2011, 05:24 AM
all set!

Your bf girl? Very handsome guy and yummy! ;)

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Your bf girl? Very handsome guy and yummy! ;)

my husband =) :kiss:

Silcc69
01-20-2011, 05:40 AM
So what kinda surgery do FtM have beyond breasts i heard something about something well below and i want to knw what they do. I have seen a Buck Angel movie before <shudders>

alyssaluxor
01-20-2011, 05:46 AM
my husband =) :kiss:

wow im so happy for you ;)

blackrob
01-20-2011, 06:19 AM
Fuck that guy, I'll kick his ass.

I knock that mofo out with one punch.

amberskyi
01-20-2011, 08:55 AM

cause yall fucking men keep calling my ad and leaving me private messages lmao. and trust that if i did find a guy that i was into and he happen to be trans i would have no problem dating him.infact it would be a big plus

amberskyi
01-20-2011, 09:02 AM
EVERY MAN WHO HAD SOMETHING NEGATIVE,IGNORANT,AND DISMISSIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS MAN OR HIS VIDEO IS PATHETIC TO ME.
your saying the exact same thing that most of society has to say about transwomen.how do you think it makes us girls feel to read this ignorant bullshit?!
its funny that the guy i would pegged to have tho most hang ups about his sexuality (freddie gomez) gets it.
then you wonder why the girls pegg yall as a bunch of fucking down low repressed homo's.i hope alot of yall choke on a dick!!!

Beaner
01-20-2011, 10:07 AM
cause yall fucking men keep calling my ad and leaving me private messages lmao. and trust that if i did find a guy that i was into and he happen to be trans i would have no problem dating him.infact it would be a big plus

and whos forcing you to take the cash and give up the ass to the men calling? I think its time for you girls to knock all this trans man shit off it aint happening and you girls know it I think most you just get a kick out of the men reaction which you know is going to be bad. lol no it wouldnt be a big plus dating one youd get bored and want some real dick

Beaner
01-20-2011, 10:09 AM
EVERY MAN WHO HAD SOMETHING NEGATIVE,IGNORANT,AND DISMISSIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS MAN OR HIS VIDEO IS PATHETIC TO ME.
your saying the exact same thing that most of society has to say about transwomen.how do you think it makes us girls feel to read this ignorant bullshit?!
its funny that the guy i would pegged to have tho most hang ups about his sexuality (freddie gomez) gets it.
then you wonder why the girls pegg yall as a bunch of fucking down low repressed homo's.i hope alot of yall choke on a dick!!!

It dont matter what were pegged as the guys who come to this site pretty much all like the same thing in some fashion and it damn sure aint no trans men shit on here.

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 10:50 AM
yet and still you felt the need to click the thread and post your bigotry. your such a winner in my book my panties are creaming for you.... :loser:

amberskyi
01-20-2011, 11:01 AM
and whos forcing you to take the cash and give up the ass to the men calling? I think its time for you girls to knock all this trans man shit off it aint happening and you girls know it I think most you just get a kick out of the men reaction which you know is going to be bad. lol no it wouldnt be a big plus dating one youd get bored and want some real dick

my many bills are forcing me,duh! lol

alyssaluxor
01-20-2011, 11:10 AM
just curious why are most guys here seems to be bitter if we say his the transman is HOT!

BLKGSXR
01-20-2011, 11:12 AM
just curious why are most guys here seems to be bitter if we say his the transman is HOT!
most dudes are bitter because they believe its a loss to them if the girls are into F2M transgenders.That said its a sad truth some people need to just grow the fuck up.

toopretty
01-20-2011, 11:27 AM
so I mentioned this earlier in thread but I wanna bring it back and ask a question. I know alot of people on HA say its gay to do anything sexual with a tgirl's penis. So what if I fuck a guy with a vagina...is that straight?

(hint...not really asking...just trying to prove a point)

RubyTS
01-20-2011, 11:57 AM
i honestly cant believe that the haters are spewing words out of anger. i get the feeling its more just to stir up the pot and see who takes a bite. im so glad that i dont take half the stuff people say on here to heart, i would probably be ripping my hair out at this blatant display discrimination on a board where everyone is judged enough already. It's really not cool at all. But u know what, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Im just really glad that i couldn't care less about yours. And at the end of the day, im still smiling =) and i really hope he is too, because everyone deserves to live their life as long as they're not harming anyone else, and it takes a really strong person to actually do it AND REMAIN PROUD with so many bigots in the world. But hey, everyones a critic right?

and ps, to the people who feel that because they dont like it, it shouldnt be posted on this board, there are plenty of other threads for you to scroll through to tickle your pickle. Last time i checked the website wasn't made cater to you, and HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE RETARTED THREADS THAT PEOPLE START? And if i see something that i dont like, like a bum on the street begging for change, i just turn my head and look the other way. The fact that some people feel so passionately about their hatred for someone you dont know,or a specific set of type just goes to show that you have some unresolved issues within yourself. Maybe it's inadequacy? Im not a psychiatrist but i really would suggest you go and see one because that really isnt a healthy mindset to have. Its really not a good look

nonnonnon
01-20-2011, 03:39 PM
I just think it's funny she would post it after talking about:

#1 big cock
#2 bigger cock

candi9
01-20-2011, 05:09 PM
he[s so

thombergeron
01-20-2011, 08:01 PM
i honestly cant believe that the haters are spewing words out of anger. i get the feeling its more just to stir up the pot and see who takes a bite. im so glad that i dont take half the stuff people say on here to heart, i would probably be ripping my hair out at this blatant display discrimination on a board where everyone is judged enough already. It's really not cool at all. But u know what, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Im just really glad that i couldn't care less about yours. And at the end of the day, im still smiling =) and i really hope he is too, because everyone deserves to live their life as long as they're not harming anyone else, and it takes a really strong person to actually do it AND REMAIN PROUD with so many bigots in the world. But hey, everyones a critic right?

and ps, to the people who feel that because they dont like it, it shouldnt be posted on this board, there are plenty of other threads for you to scroll through to tickle your pickle. Last time i checked the website wasn't made cater to you, and HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE RETARTED THREADS THAT PEOPLE START? And if i see something that i dont like, like a bum on the street begging for change, i just turn my head and look the other way. The fact that some people feel so passionately about their hatred for someone you dont know,or a specific set of type just goes to show that you have some unresolved issues within yourself. Maybe it's inadequacy? Im not a psychiatrist but i really would suggest you go and see one because that really isnt a healthy mindset to have. Its really not a good look

Hoo Ah. Ruby's momma raised her right.

Silcc69
01-20-2011, 11:46 PM

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

And I luv u to Amber!

Beaner
01-21-2011, 01:57 AM
yet and still you felt the need to click the thread and post your bigotry. your such a winner in my book my panties are creaming for you.... :loser:

Thats ok youre still sexy mami why dont you take them panties off and let me put some creme in that nice ass. :dancing:

onmyknees
01-21-2011, 02:43 AM

Amber...I understand what you're saying up to a point. I'm real careful about being negative when somebody puts thier shit out there. I may not think they're attractive, but I pass on saying it. I'll argue like hell over other shit, but not that...having said that...just about every thread posted with respect to someone's looks have more than a few negative comments, so it's not just about this one particular ftm...it's the nature of being anonymous on the internet....I agree that doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. I was pretty blown away by some of the hatin' when I first got on here, but now I just roll with it because it's pointless to attempt to change shit you can't control.
The flip side of what you're protesting is this....I guarantee if I put up a few pics of a real passable CD or TV and identified her as sexxxxy, some gurls on this forum would rip it apart like junk yard dogs fighting over lady Ga Ga's meat dress. I don't think harsh critisim is limited to the male gender is all I'm saying...Sadly..we're equal in that regard. LOL

fred41
01-21-2011, 03:07 AM
Amber...I understand what you're saying up to a point. I'm real careful about being negative when somebody puts thier shit out there. I may not think they're attractive, but I pass on saying it. I'll argue like hell over other shit, but not that...having said that...just about every thread posted with respect to someone's looks have more than a few negative comments, so it's not just about this one particular ftm...it's the nature of being anonymous on the internet....I agree that doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. I was pretty blown away by some of the hatin' when I first got on here, but now I just roll with it because it's pointless to attempt to change shit you can't control.
The flip side of what you're protesting is this....I guarantee if I put up a few pics of a real passable CD or TV and identified her as sexxxxy, some gurls on this forum would rip it apart like junk yard dogs fighting over lady Ga Ga's meat dress. I don't think harsh critisim is limited to the male gender is all I'm saying...Sadly..we're equal in that regard. LOL

Honestly...there's a lot of truth in this post. Not only that...but in a lot of these type threads the worst of the negative comments are by the same posters...sometimes with new names (but the same people nonetheless)...

rover187
01-21-2011, 05:44 AM
Mutha fucka ain't sexier than me!!!!

speedstick112
01-21-2011, 07:26 AM

As a trans guy, I feel obliged once again to speak up about this. I noticed that you, and others, freak out with dismissive epithets every time someone mentions trans guys. You show such animosity toward us, while we are closely allied with some of your favorite women. In this I see ignorance and a false sense of entitlement. These are standards of character, by which you will be judged anywhere you go. Also, you have mocked the integrity of these women's personal lives. It is obvious that these trans-guy posts were made without you in mind, and rightfully so. The posters don't seek your validation, nor does this site operate solely on the demands of your insolent demographic. Get some perspective, man.

By the way, I can vouch personally that it is happening, and no one's getting bored. :)

El Nino
01-21-2011, 09:02 AM

Ignorance.

lisaparadise
01-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Ignorance.no bigot, dah

dolce__vita
01-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Mutha fucka ain't sexier than me!!!!

Yes he is. And I've sen many more that are too. You're obsolete. Get over it.

bte
01-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Don't know why there is hate on the guy. He is pretty cute.

RubyTS
01-21-2011, 09:47 PM
As a trans guy, I feel obliged once again to speak up about this. I noticed that you, and others, freak out with dismissive epithets every time someone mentions trans guys. You show such animosity toward us, while we are closely allied with some of your favorite women. In this I see ignorance and a false sense of entitlement. These are standards of character, by which you will be judged anywhere you go. Also, you have mocked the integrity of these women's personal lives. It is obvious that these trans-guy posts were made without you in mind, and rightfully so. The posters don't seek your validation, nor does this site operate solely on the demands of your insolent demographic. Get some perspective, man.

By the way, I can vouch personally that it is happening, and no one's getting bored. :)

wheres the damn like button?

NascarNation
01-26-2011, 11:21 PM

not more of the freak show

snacks35
01-26-2011, 11:27 PM
So are you sweetie......

RubyTS
01-27-2011, 03:01 AM
thank u baybayyy

slingblade
10-06-2011, 06:46 AM

oh really lol

Kayden Harley
10-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Whoa, that FtM guy IS sexy...

doctor screw
10-06-2011, 07:13 AM
oh really lol

Why did you bring this back,transmen creep me out(no offense to transmen)lol

slingblade
10-06-2011, 07:16 AM

Rachel Maddow was alreay an ugly woman but this pic she looks even worse!

slingblade
10-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Why did you bring this back,transmen creep me out(no offense to transmen)lol

I was just digging around and they creep me out too man lol

slingblade
10-06-2011, 07:34 AM
fuck that guy, i'll kick his ass.

lol :)

justafreak
10-06-2011, 08:40 AM
he's just more competition, shouldn't be a problem if your game is tight.

slingblade
10-11-2011, 06:40 PM
he's just more competition, shouldn't be a problem if your game is tight.

they not even on my level

Bishounen
12-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Very hot looking guy indeed.

As for the fighting over a post about a T-guy not being "allowed" on a board for Transsexuals, that is so hypocritical that it is stunning.

The hypocrites that gets their little undies in a twist over a FTM/T-guy and cries when the girls on here finds that guy hot and reacts by saying that; "Well why don't you just stick to them, them, and leaves the "real men" alone", that is so stupid that the posters that have said it are too stupid to even realize it. Guess it must be very windy living in such a broken glasshouse.

If only "real" genders are allowed, then perhaps they should follow their own advice and stay away from T-girls altogether and only stick to Birth-assigned Biological Females? Or maybe you need that cock to get it up and that is why you feel upset over an FTM; as he despite not having a cock is more of a man than any of the crybabies.

As for the Dragqueen that wanted gay guys "out of here", well, she is middleaged and still can't even spell a whole sentence right and never could in any post ever, which says everything that needs to be said about the relevance of her opinions on the matter.

Plus, she doesn't seem to be aware of either Bisexuality or Pansexuality in any way, which is just too ironic. A guy, according to her, got to be attracted to only girls and T-chicks only, OR Bio-males only- Not both, for then he is a "disgusting fag" that needs to "get our of here".

Probably she is just bitching over it because she feel threatened by it, just in the way that people that knocks down trannies and gays does it for the very same reason.
Just like the gay guys that are transphobic(Yes, those exists, too), bitches over transsexuals because they feel threatened and wants the admiration all by themselves. Which is also the very same reason for the trannies bitching over a FTM-post, as they want the admiration all alone, too.
Basically, both groups are bitching over each other because they feel threatened and wants all the admiration for themselves only.

Morons. No wonder the World is filled with so much War and hatred when not even people within the same Community can get along.

amberskyi
12-20-2011, 07:02 PM
they not even on my level

your right..he's beyond you

AndyMan
12-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Fair play to the 'guy'...

KimberlyBanxxx
12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
voice makes me wet lmao

jm813
12-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Why is everyone so angry? Man wants to be woman? Cool. Woman wants to be a man? Cool. Live and let live for $hits sake.

tsadriana
12-21-2011, 12:03 AM
cute guy.