PDA

View Full Version : worldwideshemale.com update

DJ_Asia
12-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Im gonna share some pics from my latest update on my website www.worldwideshemale.com...enjoy.

Photo Set of Thai beauty Mimi currently living in Taipai

DJ_Asia
12-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Brasilian boneca bombshell Pamela...love this girl!

DJ_Asia
12-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Thai lolita superstar Noon

DJ_Asia
12-06-2005, 10:08 AM
video clips include a great cumshot from Kathy and a red hot piss clip from Bo!

bananix
12-06-2005, 10:21 AM
mmm...Noon is very fine lady would love to see more :)

but why so low resolution where do you hide the high resolution versions? :D

ptyseminole
12-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Noon looks extremely GOOD!!!

DJ_Asia
12-07-2005, 06:22 AM
yeah...its odd cuz here in Thailand we have TS go-go bars...

Picture if you will a bar with a stage,3-4 go-go poles,and about 15-25 TS's on stage at the same time,all wiggling their asses in hopes you will choose them for a night of fornication.After about 10 minutes the dj makes an announcement and a whole new crop of girls take the stage...and so it goes all night...50-75 TS's rotating on and off the stage until they are taken out by a customer.

Now in the specific bar that Noon works IMHO there are quite a few girls I find hotter than Noon,but my members just go crazy over her,and she gets taken out at least 2-3 times a night..a popular girl indeed!

DJ Asia

Ecstatic
12-07-2005, 06:30 AM
Great shots, DJ! Noon really captures my eye, too. She has that sweet innocent thing working for her, yet she's obviously very playful indeed!

MELIKEYBONECAS
12-07-2005, 09:57 AM
yeah...its odd cuz here in Thailand we have TS go-go bars...

Picture if you will a bar with a stage,3-4 go-go poles,and about 15-25 TS's on stage at the same time,all wiggling their asses in hopes you will choose them for a night of fornication.After about 10 minutes the dj makes an announcement and a whole new crop of girls take the stage...and so it goes all night...50-75 TS's rotating on and off the stage until they are taken out by a customer.

Now in the specific bar that Noon works IMHO there are quite a few girls I find hotter than Noon,but my members just go crazy over her,and she gets taken out at least 2-3 times a night..a popular girl indeed!

DJ Asia
:shock: WOW, SOUNDS GREAT DJ !
WHAT CITY IN THAILAND, BANKGOK ???
ARE THIER OTHER CITIES IN THAI AS GOOD ?
WHICH DO YOU PREFER, THAILAND OR BRASIL ?
MELIKEY BONECAS :wink:

DJ_Asia
12-07-2005, 10:11 AM
thanks for the kind comments!

Yes Noon works at the infamous NANA Plaza in Bangkok...a 3 story U shaped plaza of nothing but go-go bars...4 of which are TS specific!

Many guys go down to Pattaya which is about 2 hour drive south of BKK.Its a coastal town,lots of bars and neon and beautiful Thai girls wanting to go home w/ you....I personally prefer BKK.but to each his own.Phuket(southern Thailand) and Chaing Mai(Northern Thailand) also have many TS's or ladyboys as they are called here in LOS(land of smiles).

I prefer Brasilian bonecas over Thai girls for many reasons.
1.brasilians come in all shapes,colors,and sizes..Thais pretty much are very similar looks wise..with a few exceptions.
2.brasilians are more erotic and playful.when I turn on the camera in Thailand I usually get a shy girl j/o at a million miles per hour, afraid to even look at the camera....In Brasil most girls will eye fuck the lens while she plays w/ herself in a very erotic,suggestive manner..they make love the same way down there too...
3.Brasilians have bigger cocks and tits..and im a size queen through and through...top or bottom if the girl is well hung..I love her!

One of my clients that I shoot for asked me to move to brasil and be her f/t Brasilian photographer.Unfortunately for me,my Portuguese is very limited,and the only girl I met in Sao Paulo that spoke any English at all was the late Camilla de Castro.Very hard to get work done if you dont speak the local dialect.That is one advantage of Thailand,most girls speak some English.

DJ Asia

GroobySteven
12-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Noon aka Cindy is always one of my favourite models, first shot her in Dec 2003 when she worked at Obsessions (before Cascades opened) - always got a great attitude and fun when you go into the bar and a super-easy, obliging model to work with.
18 in these first pics.
Only on ladyboy-ladyboy.com

GroobySteven
12-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Noon aka Cindy is always one of my favourite models, first shot her in Dec 2003 when she worked at Obsessions (before Cascades opened) - always got a great attitude and fun when you go into the bar and a super-easy, obliging model to work with.
18 in these first pics.

GroobySteven
12-07-2005, 11:15 PM
18 in these first pics.

GroobySteven
12-07-2005, 11:16 PM
18 in these first pics.

DJ_Asia
12-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Nice pics Seanchai....nice to see you here!

Yes I agree w/ you,Noon is really great to work with,sweet,never bitches,lots of fun too.

Many girls seem to do the Obsession/Cascade switch...kinda leaving Casanovas to the bigger girls.

DJ Asia

www.worldwideshemale.com

brickcitybrother
12-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Great stuff folks.

drock
03-17-2006, 02:58 PM
A bananna in the ass well thats something different.