PDA

View Full Version : Physical Fitness

livepersona
01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
How many of you ladies or fellas have a physical fitness routine? What do you do to stay fit and sexxxy?

qwerty81
01-17-2011, 06:36 PM
i swim laps until i get bored... so about 3-4,000 yards.

jkfitpro
01-17-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm a Personal Trainer so i gotsta keep in shape and walk my talk.

Weight training 4 x week, very occasional cardio, its overrated in terms of sculpting the body and health benefits. If i do cardio it will be about 30 mins High Intensity Intervals on the Treadmill and rower. Weights are two heavy days and two days weight based circuit. i've been meaning to get into the habit of yoga, but one day soon i'm gonna get it together!

seanbeag7
01-17-2011, 07:09 PM
I just swim and walk as i can't afford a car.

livepersona
01-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I do a combination of weights and MMA training myself. Yoga is awesome, but the hard part is finding time for it all.

audifan
01-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Cardio 6 days a week, running, rowing, swimming. Just for fitness and to keep my weight under control.

Recently started some resistance training, but I'm not exactly a bodybuilder...

Caff_Racer
01-17-2011, 07:29 PM
For a few years I really let myself go to seed a bit, but for the past year I've been really cleaning up my act, eating healthily, I've stopped smoking, and I've started road cycling again. I don't run because 20 years of motorcycling and a few years of extreme roller skating wreaked havoc on my knees and ankles.

This year I'm going to start doing a bit of weight training under expert supervision, as my intention is to go over to Ireland either this season or next season and do a bit of motorcycle road racing (I'm sure that seanbeag7 knows what I'm on about).

tambor
01-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Modified my diet and eating habits to an 1900 calorie high protein low fat diet - went from 2 large meals a day to 6 small ones.

3 days a week light cardo / with core high rep low weight training
2 days a week heavy cardio.
2 days a week tae kwan do for 90 min sessions.

Like others I let myself go a bit in my 30's and am undoing that damage now at 45, its a bitch but down 40 lbs and half way to my 80 lbs loss goal.

the hardest lifestyle modification so far was my sleep habits.

for the last 10 years I have been averaging 6 hours a night but now am forcing myself to get 7.5 to 8 hours a night.

its a bitch but its working and I feel tons better.

trish
01-17-2011, 07:52 PM
I don't have a regular routine, but I'm pretty active. I walk or bike to work (about three miles), I go on day hikes most weekends (I'm a birder, or at least my friends are) and I make sure I have lots of sex.

GrimFusion
01-17-2011, 08:36 PM
I used to be 260 pounds. Before anybody calls me a fat ass, I am 6'4", so I wore that 260 pretty well. I guess I'm proof that cardio and cardio alone can work. I'm down to 150 pounds now from walking two miles a day, every day.

Now I'm just trying to let the loose skin suck in before I start lifting weights and putting on some muscle.

lisaparadise
01-17-2011, 09:05 PM
well im older then most of you so its harder to stay in shape lucky i have alot of sex that burns the calories or id be 300 pounds by now lol plus i run as fast as i can up 6 flights of stairs it hurts like a bitch but it works.

nonnonnon
01-17-2011, 09:25 PM
I guess I should start as a new year's resolution. gotta impress those hookers :D

alyssaluxor
01-17-2011, 09:34 PM
SUCK as many COCKS as i can
and FUCK as many cute guys as i can lol :dancing:

bassman2546
01-17-2011, 10:50 PM
I'm a Personal Trainer so i gotsta keep in shape and walk my talk.

Weight training 4 x week, very occasional cardio, its overrated in terms of sculpting the body and health benefits. If i do cardio it will be about 30 mins High Intensity Intervals on the Treadmill and rower. Weights are two heavy days and two days weight based circuit. i've been meaning to get into the habit of yoga, but one day soon i'm gonna get it together!

Agreed. You and I are on the same page. Although cardio alone can increase lung capacity and burn calories, one is limited to receiving the full all-round benefits that weight training can offer.

DL_NL
01-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Swimming, 6 hours a week and cycling, 5 hours a week.

Jericho
01-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Chasing trannys.
Bit of a struggle with some of these youngsters, but... :shrug

livepersona
01-18-2011, 12:39 AM
I used to be 260 pounds. Before anybody calls me a fat ass, I am 6'4", so I wore that 260 pretty well. I guess I'm proof that cardio and cardio alone can work. I'm down to 150 pounds now from walking two miles a day, every day.

Now I'm just trying to let the loose skin suck in before I start lifting weights and putting on some muscle.

Actually the weight lifting will help out with the loose skin. The more muscle you have the quicker the body will burn fat too.

SUCK as many COCKS as i can
and FUCK as many cute guys as i can lol :dancing:

Are you looking for a workout partner? :fuckin:

hwbs
01-18-2011, 01:42 AM
I do weight 2 to 3 times a week....running 4 to 5 days a week.....I recently burned px90 so now that I put the tree away and cleaned up my living room I am going to incorporate that into the routine...

T$420
01-18-2011, 02:22 AM

You're 6-4, 150??? Holy shit, that might be a bit skinny bro...how do you keep from eating all those munchies??

I'm 6-5, 220 but when I graduated from highschool I was 180 & that was too thin back then...I can't imagine weighing only a buck fifty at this height...start to look like that fucker from the movie Thinner....lol

jkfitpro
01-18-2011, 02:22 AM
Agreed. You and I are on the same page. Although cardio alone can increase lung capacity and burn calories, one is limited to receiving the full all-round benefits that weight training can offer.

This is spot on. For more information about the differences between cardio and weight training i recommend checking out this video:

YouTube - Cardio vs. Strength Training For Fat Loss (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_DWZWsXWa4)

In addition, the repetitive nature, weight bearing and often high impact nature of cardio (running in particular) tends to eventually result in a wearing down of the cartilage, ligaments and tendons around the ankle, knee and hip.

I can't tell you how many clients i've had who have eventually developed a chronic injury from years of pounding the roads. Weight training is much more beneficial in sculpting and shaping the body - not just burning calories. Take this from a guy who loves running and used to compete on a regional level.

Are you looking for a workout partner? :fuckin:

LMAO. Good call!

T$420
01-18-2011, 02:25 AM
P90X...anybody tried it yet? It fucking works!!!

Caff_Racer
01-18-2011, 02:26 AM
What's P90X? :confused:

franks
01-18-2011, 02:31 AM

Yeah, but you can save your money; there's nothing original about it; not to knock it, because if that works for an individual, excellent, but there's rehashed exercises all over that video.

franks
01-18-2011, 02:34 AM
This is spot on. For more information about the differences between cardio and weight training i recommend checking out this video:

YouTube - Cardio vs. Strength Training For Fat Loss (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_DWZWsXWa4)

In addition, the repetitive nature, weight bearing and often high impact nature of cardio (running in particular) tends to eventually result in a wearing down of the cartilage, ligaments and tendons around the ankle, knee and hip.

I can't tell you how many clients i've had who have eventually developed a chronic injury from years of pounding the roads. Weight training is much more beneficial in sculpting and shaping the body - not just burning calories. Take this from a guy who loves running and used to compete on a regional level.

LMAO. Good call!
Agreed... running is fine; people just do too much of it. I run once a week during the winter; I'm active during the summer doing different sports.

T$420
01-18-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah, but you can save your money; there's nothing original about it; not to knock it, because if that works for an individual, excellent, but there's rehashed exercises all over that video.

I just got copies of it from a bud, so didn't spend $ on it, plus Ive seen used or bootleg copies offered on CL for $40, so its not that bad if you don't shell out the cash for a brand new one from the company.

You may be right about it not being original, but it kicks my fuckin ass! And it gives you a program that if you stick to it, you will see results within a month.

Some of us need a little organized workout plan to follow & I have witnessed the results first hand.

franks
01-18-2011, 02:41 AM
I just got copies of it from a bud, so didn't spend $ on it, plus Ive seen used or bootleg copies offered on CL for $40, so its not that bad if you don't shell out the cash for a brand new one from the company.

You may be right about it not being original, but it kicks my fuckin ass! And it gives you a program that if you stick to it, you will see results within a month.

Some of us need a little organized workout plan to follow & I have witnessed the results first hand.

Sounds good; like the old saying goes whatever works! That's you in the avatar? I see the definition; lookin' sharp!

T$420
01-18-2011, 02:45 AM
Sounds good; like the old saying goes whatever works! That's you in the avatar? I see the definition; lookin' sharp!

Yeah, that's me in the avatar, thanks...although I can't credit P90x for that, but it is helping me now...

russtafa
01-18-2011, 05:31 AM
my work is enough

SirCumsAlot
01-18-2011, 06:07 AM
I used to be in hella good shape. I was a health nut. Before I went to college I played football, did track and studied and practice martial arts. I used to work at a warehouse doing nothing but heavy lifting and I worked out before clocking in. I used to run everyday for warm ups before weightlifting. I'd run a mile and run 2 miles every other day. I'm small framed so I get cut/defined very quick and back then I had veins poking out all over my body, even when I wasn't working out! Sit ups was a must for me everyday. I was a fighter then and we need strong abs. But all that stopped when I went to college. But now that I graduated Im trying to get back to were I was physically

SirCumsAlot
01-18-2011, 06:07 AM
my work is enough

ha nice :)

Tranny_Hero
01-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Ice Hockey 4 times a week, lacrosse 3-4 times a week, and some lifting here and there. Best way to do cardio is to do it in a way you enjoy :)

livepersona
01-18-2011, 02:22 PM

Haven't tried it but do cross fit circuits from time to time. P90X seems to be the craze right now with many folks.

Ryz
01-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Only workout I get is from masturbating.

bassman2546
01-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Agreed... running is fine; people just do too much of it. I run once a week during the winter; I'm active during the summer doing different sports.

I don't run at all, for reasons already discussed, plus my heart rate elevates waaay too high and I progress beyond an aerobic level to an anaerobic level which minimizes my fat burning. A good brisk walk with my heart rate at 70-75% Max H.R. for 45 minutes preceded by weight training 4X per week along with cardio for one hour at 60% Max H.R. once per week has worked for me for several years.

Nautica
01-20-2011, 09:13 PM
BUMP! So I can read this later.

FreddieGomez
01-21-2011, 03:58 AM
mine is mostly genetics but resistance training and not eating fried food or sugar

livepersona
01-21-2011, 04:37 AM
mine is mostly genetics but resistance training and not eating fried food or sugar

I think diet is about 70% of being in shape.

Solitary Brother
01-21-2011, 05:00 AM
I run 5-6 days a week...6 miles a day.
Jump rope.
Core work.
And of course boxing training with some weight training thrown in.

PomonaCA
01-21-2011, 05:37 AM
To stay in shape I chase trannies away from donut shops.

rover187
01-21-2011, 05:40 AM
I do SEALFIT 6 days a week. Check it out www.sealfit.com

BellaBellucci
01-21-2011, 05:51 AM
I used to weigh 225. I used an elliptical 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week, cut out sweets and red meat (I ate leaner meats instead), started drinking TONS of water, stopped over eating, and cut down on eating at night and at one point was down to 130.

... but now I'm a lazy little piggy with a sweet tooth again, although the weight gain hasn't been bad. In fact, I think I look better when I'm not so skinny.

~BB~

onmyknees
01-21-2011, 05:58 AM
Running...but it's no fun to do 2 miles when it's 15 degrees out, and it's not espicially healthy either. I still keep my skills honed on the speed and heavy bags...and jumping rope is great cardio...but it's still tough to lay off the carbs !

hippifried
01-21-2011, 07:20 AM
Physical fitness is a good idea, I guess, if it wasn't for all that work involved.
When is somebody going to put it in a pill?

yngnwburbsguy
01-21-2011, 11:08 AM
I train 2 to 2.5 hours a day in MMA 5 to 6 days a week.

bassman2546
01-21-2011, 06:04 PM
I think diet is about 70% of being in shape.

very accurate assessment.

livepersona
01-22-2011, 03:18 AM
I used to weigh 225. I used an elliptical 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week, cut out sweets and red meat (I ate leaner meats instead), started drinking TONS of water, stopped over eating, and cut down on eating at night and at one point was down to 130.

... but now I'm a lazy little piggy with a sweet tooth again, although the weight gain hasn't been bad. In fact, I think I look better when I'm not so skinny.

~BB~

I agree. I hate it when girls go from thick to super skinny. They just don't look healthy or attractive.

franks
10-23-2011, 01:01 AM
BUMP! So I can read this later.

seven days a week; I just don't go crazy with it.

doctor screw
10-23-2011, 01:18 AM
^^^Hey,calm down dude,lol

I'm kinda growing love handles,any tips on getting rid of those?

rockabilly
10-23-2011, 01:31 AM
I have lost 96lbs and dropped 12in on my waist by eating healthier and burning lots of calories. I have more energy and confidence now. Sex is a great workout and stress reducer.

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 01:36 AM
Cardio is important for me, mixed with Pilates for muscle toning.

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 03:46 AM
I don't like any kind of exercise unless it's in the open air. (No, smuthounds, that doesn't include sex.....:dancing: ).

Running, cycling, walking and tennis, whenever I can. And it's surprising how much energy goes into playing a gig too. Do you find that Evon?

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 04:17 AM
I don't like any kind of exercise unless it's in the open air. (No, smuthounds, that doesn't include sex.....:dancing: ).

Running, cycling, walking and tennis, whenever I can. And it's surprising how much energy goes into playing a gig too. Do you find that Evon?

I do actually, the only thing when touring is the jet lag. Ruins my time of eating and dehydrates me alot... Im always on the tour bus with chamomile and green tea and force my body to adjust to the time im in for regular eating pattern.

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 04:22 AM
I do actually, the only thing when touring is the jet lag. Ruins my time of eating and dehydrates me alot... Im always on the tour bus with chamomile and green tea and force my body to adjust to the time im in for regular eating pattern.

Jet lag isn't my problem when touring lol. It usually involves sitting in traffic somewhere in the midlands on the M6 for hours on end.

But my rule on longhaul is strict. Fresh fruit and veg if possible, in small quantities, water only to drink, walk round the plane every two hours at least, and sleep.

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 04:27 AM
Jet lag isn't my problem when touring lol. It usually involves sitting in traffic somewhere in the midlands on the M6 for hours on end.

But my rule on longhaul is strict. Fresh fruit and veg if possible, in small quantities, water only to drink, walk round the plane every two hours at least, and sleep.

I starve myself so I don't get fat... kidding. I eat a vegetarian organic diet so im not too worried even if I don't work out for 2 weeks or more.

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 04:34 AM
I starve myself so I don't get fat... kidding. I eat a vegetarian organic diet so im not too worried even if I don't work out for 2 weeks or more.

What forms of protein do you go for, Evon? I was a full vegetarian for a while, then fish and other seafood crept back in.

However, in both my veggie phase and now, I tend to go for shoots, nuts and pulses and try to avoid animal-based proteins such as eggs, cheese etc, ie. dairy in general.

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 04:49 AM
What forms of protein do you go for, Evon? I was a full vegetarian for a while, then fish and other seafood crept back in.

However, in both my veggie phase and now, I tend to go for shoots, nuts and pulses and try to avoid animal-based proteins such as eggs, cheese etc, ie. dairy in general.

nuts, legumes, beans, my fave tofu.... i cook it in variety sometimes i fry it with olive oil, sometimes i bake it, steam it, or eat it raw with maple flavoring and tapioca, its called taho in my country its a breakfast parfait.

Debra
10-23-2011, 04:59 AM
I just try to eat right, and I run for maybe an hour each day. If it's nasty outside I use the treadmill. Also, I have to travel with my job, so I get to walk around big cities a lot too.

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 05:00 AM
nuts, legumes, beans, my fave tofu.... i cook it in variety sometimes i fry it with olive oil, sometimes i bake it, steam it, or eat it raw with maple flavoring and tapioca, its called taho in my country its a breakfast parfait.

I eat tofu from time to time and like to experiment too. One thing I hate is veggie food which is supposed to represent meat in some way, so tofu baked and spread with different oils - toasted sesame is my favourite - and with noodles and stir-fried shoots is a great meal.

I made a great puy lentil and spinach soup today.

Jeez, we sound like Delia Smith and Martha Stewart lol!

EvonRose
10-23-2011, 05:23 AM
I eat tofu from time to time and like to experiment too. One thing I hate is veggie food which is supposed to represent meat in some way, so tofu baked and spread with different oils - toasted sesame is my favourite - and with noodles and stir-fried shoots is a great meal.

I made a great puy lentil and spinach soup today.

Jeez, we sound like Delia Smith and Martha Stewart lol!

Hmmm i guess ill be Martha since i was your prisoner last night...

robertlouis
10-23-2011, 05:31 AM
Hmmm i guess ill be Martha since i was your prisoner last night...

LMAO. Here's Delia. Never been to jail, but probably the most revered chef in the UK. It's likely that most people learn the basics from one of her books.

She's also famous as the chairperson of Norwich City Football Club.