PDA

View Full Version : No Matter How Cool You Try To Make It, It's Still A Minivan, M'kay?

Dino Velvet
01-17-2011, 07:45 AM
You can now crank up The Priest while on the way to pick up your kids from Little League practice. This is not your tjinla2001's van!

YouTube - The Hellion by Judas Priest used in the Honda Odyssey commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIiMA1-W70)

MissGinger
01-17-2011, 08:28 AM
you know my first thought at seeing that was does the van come with that Marshall stack and what kind of guitar does it come with....

dan_drade
01-17-2011, 09:14 AM
I guess Honda will do anything to get people to buy something they don't want. lol

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2011, 09:28 AM
There are plenty of dumb-asses out there that will eat it up!

Willie Escalade
01-17-2011, 09:39 AM
I'd rather roll that new Toyota Sienna SE...

dan_drade
01-17-2011, 10:00 AM
I would rather have a new WK2

Willie Escalade
01-17-2011, 10:07 AM
I would rather have a new WK2
That's not a minivan!

dan_drade
01-17-2011, 10:18 AM
It's better than a minivan :)

Caff_Racer
01-17-2011, 11:39 AM
I dislike cars, and particularly hate people-carriers: they're usually the type of vehicle that I find hogging the fast lane at - or usually under - the speed limit, while I come tanking up behind them well over the Ton (I don't do speed limits). And you can do what you like - hoot, give them full beam, flash your lights, gesture (usually rudely) to them - but they won't get out of the bloody way.

DL_NL
01-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Lame commercial, fugly bus.

GrimFusion
01-17-2011, 08:46 PM
I dislike cars, and particularly hate people-carriers: they're usually the type of vehicle that I find hogging the fast lane at - or usually under - the speed limit, while I come tanking up behind them well over the Ton (I don't do speed limits). And you can do what you like - hoot, give them full beam, flash your lights, gesture (usually rudely) to them - but they won't get out of the bloody way.

If you were on my ass rudely gesturing me to get out of the way for doing the speed limit, I'd purposely slow down.

Caff_Racer
01-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Well as long as you don't give a sudden harsh stab on the brakes but instead just roll off the throttle I don't mind: I'll jut pass you on the inside line and give you a wave, because you're one of the good guys on here! :cheers:

You've got to remember that I'm talking from the viewpoint of driving in southern Europe where we're all a bit undisciplined (the traffic police here isn't as fascist as in the US). Put is this way: in 20-odd years of riding bikes I've not yet been done for speeding, although I do ride in a very spirited manner!

killkenny
01-17-2011, 09:06 PM
in all fairness tho judas priest suck balls, if it was iron maiden be a diff story