PDA

View Full Version : LOGO Network

SexxxyJade
12-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Im not sure which cable or satelite companies everyone has, but i have comcast..and my favorite channel is 288.
The LOGO network is the gay channel. evenrything on there is pertaining to the gay community, news, movies, tv shows...everything. I would like for u all ( all who have it) to watch and let me know what u think. Also i wanna know if u think having this kinda network on TV is a good idea. Sum have said that it promotes kids to become gay and stuff like that. I disagree of course. I mean its not a premium channel, but there are parental blocks so parents should be able to keep thier kids off the channel anyway.
There are a few shows about transgender but my all time favorite show is "Noah's Arc" a show about a group of black gay male friends and thier everyday lives. I luv it, cpomes on Weds and Suns at 930pm.

http://www.logoonline.com/

check out the network i know u'll like it.

thugsation
12-06-2005, 09:05 AM
The Logo network isn't anything I'm personally interested in. I'm sure there are some 'straight' closeted watchers though.

NYCe
12-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Great channel. Open Bar ended too early. They're funded by MTV. There's another channel that's mostly Alternative Lifestyle format here in NY but its a premium channel not worth it. I forget its name.

I couldn't really get into Noah's Arc.

SexxxyJade
12-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Great channel. Open Bar ended too early. They're funded by MTV. There's another channel that's mostly Alternative Lifestyle format here in NY but its a premium channel not worth it. I forget its name.

Oh cool....thoguth no one would know what i was talking about. But yea i figured you guys would say that about Noah's Arc, being that there are no TS?TV/CD type peeps on thier, besides when the guys go out to the gay club and the occasional gTgirl passes by...lol
I wonder would they let me on as a cast member...I would make that show Hotttttt. Maybe i could be Noah's long lost brother who left home at age 12 to become a TS andnow im back in his lfe . Sum story huh...lemme write that netowrk with this idea. hell maybe they'll at least get sum TS on there, if not me somebody... I still luv the show tho.

I guess you would have to have been a gay male ( which all Tgirls have been at one point in life) to relate to it.

4DegreesWarmer
12-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I noticed that was a recent addition to the comcast line-up. I personally wasn't feeling it...interesting to see that P.O.V., but just not really accessible. As for transgendered programming, Transgeneration is a really cool show...it comes on the Sundance channel.

As for it being a good idea, I definitely believe in the power of the mind...and its extreme impressionability. On the flip side, parents need to be parents and monitor their kids in order to filter out whatever influences they'd like to keep their children away from. Definitely, not the cable company's job to cater to one particular group.

NYCe
12-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Noah's Arc is like Sex in the city with 4 black guys. I know a couple of GGs who watch it but thats about it. It's not so much the lack of TS's on there, its just boring.

BlackAdder
12-06-2005, 12:52 PM
I dont even think comcast carries it here...

Bigguy
12-06-2005, 06:06 PM
I was watching a movie on it on the weekend. When the commercials came on I figured out it was a gay channel. I didn't see anything in the commercials that they showed for transgender programming though. Maybe if they get a interesting TS show I'll watch it.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Its a great channel. They show a lot of good films- and well its time the gays and lesbians had a tv station-

PS. I don't like Noahs Arc too much either-

WendyWilliams
12-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Has anyone heard of Queer Television Tv, QLive?

http://qtelevision.com/site/Default.aspx?tabid=101

They are based in L.A used to be Texas,,Im going to be a guest Dec. 15th so Ill let you konw when it Airs............I watched one of the shows last week and it was hillarious.

hotchoc38
05-19-2007, 03:18 AM

Oh cool....thoguth no one would know what i was talking about. But yea i figured you guys would say that about Noah's Arc, being that there are no TS?TV/CD type peeps on thier, besides when the guys go out to the gay club and the occasional gTgirl passes by...lol
I wonder would they let me on as a cast member...I would make that show Hotttttt. Maybe i could be Noah's long lost brother who left home at age 12 to become a TS andnow im back in his lfe . Sum story huh...lemme write that netowrk with this idea. hell maybe they'll at least get sum TS on there, if not me somebody... I still luv the show tho.

I guess you would have to have been a gay male ( which all Tgirls have been at one point in life) to relate to it.

That wouldn't be bad for the movie they have in works for it. A good sub plot to go along to help pull out the film, until the reunion of wade and noah getting back together.

whatsupwithat
05-19-2007, 03:29 AM
my view on logo. it's gay and lesbian, hardly trans.

they have been pitched and pitched on so many transgender-related projects...so many...yet they pass on them all the time. this past fall they had a major push on to acquire shows...only lesbian-related shows. yeah, cause lord knows they don't have enough of those already.

so, my view...trans-related projects are better off going to the other channels and networks.