http://888webtoday.com/articles/viewnews.cgi?id=EklZVFFFAAuvyHTUev

http://888webtoday.com/articles/images/GenderConfused.jpg

Third Bathroom for the Gender Confused- Category:Christian_Conservative_News
Third Bathroom for the Gender Confused

http://888webtoday.com/articles/images/GenderConfused.jpg

Anywhere, USA (IMpossible News) - When it comes to public restrooms, is it possible to make everyone happy? America has been a resilient country that has faced so many civil rights and human dignity challenges over the years.

By the most part every major social obstacle has been met with millions or billions of dollars of government programs to grease the squeaky wheels. Now we face an issue that can't be flushed away without resolve. We need restrooms for the newly classified Gender Confused.

Why not make a federal ordinance that all new public buildings have a third door, or choice for that matter when it comes to those who can not find peace with doors one and two. This third one stall restroom would accommodate a wide range of redefined genders.

And at the same time allow those who are at peace with their God given classifications to use the appropriate facilities without any disruptions. Perhaps a fourth door could be considered in time for those who can't find a restroom that matches their special human 'rights' agenda. We could put a flashing EXIT sign above that one.

(This fictional or uncanny report is for entertainment purposes only)

PomonaCA
01-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Of course lefties will buzz in and claim that they are not gender confused. Instead, they are 'third gender' blah blah blah blah blah. Typical liberal obfuscation of something incredibly simple.... gender. Sit or stand while you take a piss. The choice is yours.

martin48
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Already in operation

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7529227.stm

Richctdude
01-16-2011, 05:36 PM
great avatar

MrsKellyPierce
01-16-2011, 05:41 PM
lol some real women I see belong in the boys bathroom lol

CORVETTEDUDE
01-16-2011, 09:57 PM
One bathroom for everybody!!! Fuck it!!!

livepersona
01-17-2011, 07:32 AM
There is cock and vagina. Both are plumbing. If you have a cock you piss standing. If you have a vagina you piss sitting. This is not hard people.

LaCosa
01-17-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't see the great problem in creating a third gender bathroom for male-to-female transsexuals. Okay, it would cost more money fitting extra bathrooms into architectural plans.

Transsexuals exist and they are part of the human family and part of a nation's citizenry. We accommodate prisoners with food, lodging, and restrooms, so, I don't see any travesty in accommodating transsexuals with public restrooms facilities.

I'm not going to get into a debate whether or not transsexuals are confused about their gender or more appropriately their biological sex. I'm sure some are or have been. Possibly all or possibly not all. I don't know. But that's not important as it pertains to their existence and public restrooms.

I will add though... that the TG's on this website seem to me to converse in the manner that females typically do. Which is a bit fascinating to me. I don't know if it is from taking female hormones or what?

Anyways, mocking them in poster with the words "Gender Confused," even if it were proven true, seems like an attempt to stigmatize transsexuals.

LaCosa
01-17-2011, 11:31 AM
FYI: aside from editorials and human interest pieces, journalism is suppose to attempt to be objective, and not use biased language to lead readers.

That 888webtoday is not reporting objectively with headlines like, "Third Bathroom for the Gender Confused."

natina
01-24-2011, 10:39 AM
I need mine with a jacuzzi ,bidet and steam room

NYBURBS
01-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Actually, the college I go to has bathrooms that are "gender neutral" so that transgendered students can use the bathroom without issue. They still have some traditional bathrooms also. My only issue with the "gender neutral" ones is that they should just have stalls, instead of urinals and stalls. I was using a urinal one day and out walked some chick from a stall, which was a tad awkward. Tbh, I could care less if someone sees my dick, but I don't want to find myself in a position where I'm having a claim made against me.

amberskyi
01-24-2011, 09:02 PM
rriiiggghtt..so everytime we go to the bathroom we get outed...no thanks ill pass..i ue the womens room everywhere and never had a problem

NatashaLover
01-25-2011, 12:16 AM

sounds like a good idea. I wouldnt mind going to the men's bathroom if they wouln't be hitting on me or trying to get a peek. As a matter of fact when I am at the lesbian club and there is a line in the girls bathroom I use the guys one without any trouble. Some times there is one or two guys in there, and they don't mind at all.

onmyknees
01-25-2011, 12:37 AM
sounds like a good idea. I wouldnt mind going to the men's bathroom if they wouln't be hitting on me or trying to get a peek. As a matter of fact when I am at the lesbian club and there is a line in the girls bathroom I use the guys one without any trouble. Some times there is one or two guys in there, and they don't mind at all.

Sure....I understand that. This line at the men's bathroom is not nearly as long in the clubs I frequent. I couldn't imagine waiting 10 minutes to use the john. I wouldn't mind if you came in the guys room either Natasha...and would I peek? You bet your ass ! And don't get too torqued at guy copin' a look. When they stop looking or complimenting....then it's time to worry !

NatashaLover
01-25-2011, 12:56 AM
And don't get too torqued at guy copin' a look. When they stop looking or complimenting....then it's time to worry !

Thanks for your complements! And you are totally right! If they are not then its time to worry and get a day job :iagree:

ed_jaxon
01-25-2011, 01:42 AM
This is not so much of an issue as you might think.

I sit right next to the gender neutral bathroom which also was designed as the handicapped bathroom. Never seen anyone trans or handicapped use it but girls use it all the time as it is closer to the bar than the womens room. There are many bathrooms like this on campus which are widely known by everyone so the issue is generally brought up by those who have no direct stake in it.

So where I sit it, trans individuals generally know what they have to do.

I like being affiliated with a progressive campus.

onmyknees
01-25-2011, 01:51 AM
Thanks for your complements! And you are totally right! If they are not then its time to worry and get a day job :iagree:

LOL...I'll tell ya what I'd do for ya....

If I ever see you in need of a lavatory, I'll gladly clear the men's room out for you, but I'm walkin' you in, and walkin' you out !!! :)

youshouldtrythislol
01-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Whats wrong with the 2 restrooms? women use the womens room, men use the mens room. seems a fairly simple concept.

NatashaLover
01-25-2011, 03:23 AM
LOL...I'll tell ya what I'd do for ya....

If I ever see you in need of a lavatory, I'll gladly clear the men's room out for you, but I'm walkin' you in, and walkin' you out !!! :)

no orgies? aawwwwwww :(

BellaBellucci
01-25-2011, 04:56 AM
There is cock and vagina. Both are plumbing. If you have a cock you piss standing. If you have a vagina you piss sitting. This is not hard people.

I'll remember that next time I take out my penis to sit to pee. Then I'll get up and spray the bowl rim just like a man does. :rolleyes:

~BB~

onmyknees
01-25-2011, 05:29 AM
I'll remember that next time I take out my penis to sit to pee. Then I'll get up and spray the bowl rim just like a man does. :rolleyes:

~BB~

hey hey...there ya go again....generalizing. LOL..some men still open doors, still make coffee, and still lift the seat....

not to make this about gender hygyne, but i worked at a bar as a kid and had to clean the restrooms....i can tell ya baby...if you think men have the corner on bad bathroom edict, you'd be sadly mistaken !!!!!!!!

Drunk bitches can get nasty !!!!!!!!!! LMAO

BellaBellucci
01-25-2011, 07:18 AM
hey hey...there ya go again....generalizing. LOL..some men still open doors, still make coffee, and still lift the seat....

not to make this about gender hygyne, but i worked at a bar as a kid and had to clean the restrooms....i can tell ya baby...if you think men have the corner on bad bathroom edict, you'd be sadly mistaken !!!!!!!!

Drunk bitches can get nasty !!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I guess you don't detect my sarcasm yet. :lol:

He generalized and said that everyone with a penis stands to pee, so I said...

~BB~

phobun
01-25-2011, 07:26 AM

This is idiotic. Par for the course for CDBrenda.

Most people aren't gender confused. How a person views him or herself may not be aligned with one's physical anatomy, but these individuals are not confused.