PDA

View Full Version : Looks like SDMan is back

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:13 PM
He's reviving old ass threads to insult people and starting his stupid shut with Bridgett again! Give it a rest dude!!!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:16 PM
He's reviving old ass threads to insult people and starting his stupid shut with Bridgett again! Give it a rest dude!!!

Dont you have a life I guess no ones listining to sister dick. Leave me the hell alone you dont see me making threads about you or bridgett but I see my name is constantly comming out of your mouths.

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Dont you have a life I guess no ones listining to sister dick. Leave me the hell alone you dont see me making threads about you or bridgett but I see my name is constantly comming out of your mouths.

Bitch u got banned, leave this site alone, no one likes u! And mother fucker over 1000 people have listen to my show in 3 wks its been on air. Ur the mofo in here reviving threads no one cares about! To insult people! Ur the one who has no life! The one with the gf that would leave u if she knew the shit u looked at! So don't tell me I have no life, when ur the cock sucker in here trolling threads under a new name after u have been BANNED!

SO UR THE DUDE WITH NO LIFE OR RESPECT FOR OTHERS! I was nice to u in the beginning then all the insults u throw at girls and how vulgar u are to them, like they are ur piece of meat. We are all human the way you treat a lot of us, is degrading! NO MAN LIKE U SHOULD HAVE A DICK OR LIFE! NO ONE LIKES U HERE!

phobun
01-15-2011, 09:21 PM
dont you have a life i guess no ones listining to sister dick. Leave me the hell alone you dont see me making threads about you or bridgett but i see my name is constantly comming out of your mouths.

1, 2, 3...

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
I would of never known if u didnt go back to ur old ways! Reviving old ass threads and insulting people! Wow u dont change at all! In time u are just a bitter old man who cant live your life honestly so u take it out on people on the forums!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Bitch u got banned, leave this site alone, no one likes u! And mother fucker over 1000 people have listen to my show in 3 wks its been on air. Ur the mofo in here reviving threads no one cares about! To insult people! Ur the one who has no life! The one with the gf that would leave u if she knew the shit u looked at! So don't tell me I have no life, when ur the cock sucker in here trolling threads under a new name after u have been BANNED!

SO UR THE DUDE WITH NO LIFE OR RESPECT FOR OTHERS! I was nice to u in the beginning then all the insults u throw at girls and how vulgar u are to them, like they are ur piece of meat. We are all human the way you treat a lot of us, is degrading! NO MAN LIKE U SHOULD HAVE A DICK OR LIFE! NO ONE LIKES U HERE!

Will you shut up already you little fat loser! I dont care who likes me in here i'm certainly not dating anyone in here am I? Stop making all these stupid ass threads about me if you dont like me thats your personal problem. Obviously not too many people like your fat ass out in Austin either thats why youre talking about moving to LA. Why dont you focus on you and shut up. Well they are a piece of meat I guess youre stupid enough to think that they guys who like comming to this site do it because of the conversation no we like the meat of course you have a bit too much meat for my liking but id still fcuk you!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:31 PM
I would of never known if u didnt go back to ur old ways! Reviving old ass threads and insulting people! Wow u dont change at all! In time u are just a bitter old man who cant live your life honestly so u take it out on people on the forums!

And starting these stupid threads about me isnt insulting me? No im not a bitter old man I have a fulfilling life out of here have a family I just like fucking TS sometimes you act like im any different than the average man whos on this site? :fu:

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Will you shut up already you little fat loser! I dont care who likes me in here i'm certainly not dating anyone in here am I? Stop making all these stupid ass threads about me if you dont like me thats your personal problem. Obviously not too many people like your fat ass out in Austin either thats why youre talking about moving to LA. Why dont you focus on you and shut up. Well they are a piece of meat I guess youre stupid enough to think that they guys who like comming to this site do it because of the conversation no we like the meat of course you have a bit too much meat for my liking but id still fcuk you!

UR A STUPID ASS FAG! I will talk about ur stupid ass all I want. When u insult and terrorize girls in here in PM! It is my business. I get plenty of ur work u fucking loser! I am the bitch hosting the TRANNY AWARDS! SO call me fat one more time u FAG! Trust me, I would love to tell ur gf how much of a cock sucking prick u are, and see her beat the shit out of u! UR A FUCKING LOSER! NO LIFE AND NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE!

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:34 PM
And starting these stupid threads about me isnt insulting me? No im not a bitter old man I have a fulfilling life out of here have a family I just like fucking TS sometimes you act like im any different than the average man whos on this site? :fu:

Im not insulting u, Im clearly stating they banned u from this place, so u didnt get the clue that means stay the fuck away! So u come back, and start ur same tricks again! So I am calling u on ur shit! U got banned for a reason!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:41 PM
UR A STUPID ASS FAG! I will talk about ur stupid ass all I want. When u insult and terrorize girls in here in PM! It is my business. I get plenty of ur work u fucking loser! I am the bitch hosting the TRANNY AWARDS! SO call me fat one more time u FAG! Trust me, I would love to tell ur gf how much of a cock sucking prick u are, and see her beat the shit out of u! UR A FUCKING LOSER! NO LIFE AND NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE!

Have I ever PM'd your hell no! The only girl i've ever PM'd was Bridgette and I PM'd LisaParasie a few times but that's after she PM'd me not that's it's any of your damn business!

I can say this about LiisaParadise shes a real woman and that's a lot more than I can say for you or bridgette!!

And you're a fat ass TS who talks too much shit! PM's are not your fucking business because theyre not posted on the boards they only become your business because someone who isnt mature enough to deal with them posts them on here and your nosy ass gets involved!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Im not insulting u, Im clearly stating they banned u from this place, so u didnt get the clue that means stay the fuck away! So u come back, and start ur same tricks again! So I am calling u on ur shit! U got banned for a reason!

Oh be quiet some of the TS on this board have been banned more than anyone on thjis site like Ashley George so shut up!

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Have I ever PM'd your hell no! The only girl i've ever PM'd was Bridgette and I PM'd LisaParasie a few times but that's after she PM'd me not that's it's any of your damn business!

I can say this about LiisaParadise shes a real woman and that's a lot more than I can say for you or bridgette!!

And you're a fat ass TS who talks too much shit! PM's are not your fucking business because theyre not posted on the boards they only become your business because someone who isnt mature enough to deal with them posts them on here and your nosy ass gets involved!

SHUT UP FAG! Keep calling me fat ur loser! I am the one with a life and career, not some losering messing with girls who dont like u! OR SAYING I WILL FUCK UR ASS TO EVERY GIRL ON HERE. I wouldnt want ur nasty ass to touch me! UR the one talking shit about others, I am calling u on it. And no BRIDGETT Is not imature, ur just made she called u on ur BS to everyone! WHY U GOT BANNED! So it is my business when u fuck with other girls! NO U never PMed and never said u did! Maybe u need to learn to read! U dont get why I posted this thread, all u keep doing is call me FAT! U think that hurts my feelings.... No it doesnt, I could care less! UR the redneck in denial! Lets meet this Summer in South Dakota when I am there with my family so I can kick u in ur balls! That might be worth it!

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Oh be quiet some of the TS on this board have been banned more than anyone on thjis site like Ashley George so shut up!

And she has stopped her stupid games, where as u keep playing the same one! And ur just mad she wont give u a time or day! Like a lot of the girls u love to tell u WANT TO FUCK!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:48 PM
And she has stopped her stupid games, where as u keep playing the same one! And ur just mad she wont give u a time or day! Like a lot of the girls u love to tell u WANT TO FUCK!

Nope shes the same old Ashley with a different names like Saffon right now.

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Nope shes the same old Ashley with a different names like Saffon right now.

And ur same old fag with different name now! Till they ban u again!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:53 PM
SHUT UP FAG! Keep calling me fat ur loser! I am the one with a life and career, not some losering messing with girls who dont like u! OR SAYING I WILL FUCK UR ASS TO EVERY GIRL ON HERE. I wouldnt want ur nasty ass to touch me! UR the one talking shit about others, I am calling u on it. And no BRIDGETT Is not imature, ur just made she called u on ur BS to everyone! WHY U GOT BANNED! So it is my business when u fuck with other girls! NO U never PMed and never said u did! Maybe u need to learn to read! U dont get why I posted this thread, all u keep doing is call me FAT! U think that hurts my feelings.... No it doesnt, I could care less! UR the redneck in denial! Lets meet this Summer in South Dakota when I am there with my family so I can kick u in ur balls! That might be worth it!

I guess all guys that fuck trannies are fags especially the ones who look like you. If I didnt know any better I would say that you might be jealous because im not wanting to fuck you? She is immature and I dont mess with immature people so I havent pM'd her anymore. She's so immature that she even outted her fling with guku when things didnt workd out. Real woman dont do stuff like that only immature people do crap like that. Yes lets meet in South Dakota this summer so I can give you a good hard fucking and make you happy because that sounds like what you want!

lisaparadise
01-15-2011, 09:56 PM
I guess all guys that fuck trannies are fags especially the ones who look like you. If I didnt know any better I would say that you might be jealous because im not wanting to fuck you? She is immature and I dont mess with immature people so I havent pM'd her anymore. She's so immature that she even outted her fling with guku when things didnt workd out. Real woman dont do stuff like that only immature people do crap like that. Yes lets meet in South Dakota this summer so I can give you a good hard fucking and make you happy because that sounds like what you want!hey what ever happened to goku
/i liked that guy he was really cool till bridget got pissy lol

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 09:58 PM
And ur same old fag with different name now! Till they ban u again!

This board needs more women like lisaparadise and bellabelluci on here who I consider real women and less whinning loud mouth girls like you and bridget who cry about everything and talk about people who dont agree with . :iagree:

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 09:59 PM
I guess all guys that fuck trannies are fags especially the ones who look like you. If I didnt know any better I would say that you might be jealous because im not wanting to fuck you? She is immature and I dont mess with immature people so I havent pM'd her anymore. She's so immature that she even outted her fling with guku when things didnt workd out. Real woman dont do stuff like that only immature people do crap like that. Yes lets meet in South Dakota this summer so I can give you a good hard fucking and make you happy because that sounds like what you want!

No, ur a fag cuz the way u talk to girls! Second I am far from jealous, if I wanted u to fuck me I would of asked u! I dont want or beg an mother fucker to fuck me! I get my own well! And I have a man that pleases me the way I like! Ur a fag because u insult girls! Remember, if u were nicer to people they would be nice to u!

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
This board needs more women like lisaparadise and bellabelluci on here who I consider real women and less whinning loud mouth girls like you and bridget who cry about everything and talk about people who dont agree with . :iagree:

I never talked about u, till I notice how u insult others! So Remember that, I was actually nice to u. Ur the person that started treating every ts girl like some piece of meat in everything u posted. Then u go and treat bridgett like that and she called u out for it!

guyfromdakota
01-15-2011, 10:01 PM
hey what ever happened to goku

Yes he was really cool till briget got pissy and outted him. I think since bridget put all his business on the boards hes been scared to post on here that much. bridget and michelle are nothing but dramma queens who whine and cry about childish stuff. lol

BellaBellucci
01-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes he was really cool till briget got pissy and outted him. I think since bridget put all his business on the boards hes been scared to post on here that much. bridget and michelle are nothing but dramma queens who whine and cry about childish stuff. lol

I liked Goku too. He was sweet. :(

~BB~

bridgetbbyxo
01-15-2011, 10:04 PM
hey what ever happened to goku

um you know I'm here lisa...
me and goku are still in contact in real life.... goku just got tired of HA end of story.

Its truly amazing how this man can continue to degrade and disregard all respect for people. I guess thats what happens when tranny chasers insatiable thirst for cock ego is boosted.. they believe they can undermine people.

Trully you sir are THE EPITOME OF SCUM.

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Goku is still around... He is busy working. We text from time to time. Not everyone can be on here all the time. But Goku is a great guy in person like he is on here! He is easy to talk to and fun to hang around.

dogsandcats
01-15-2011, 10:05 PM

No, ur a fag cuz the way u talk to girls! Second I am far from jealous, if I wanted u to fuck me I would of asked u! I dont want or beg an mother fucker to fuck me! I get my own well! And I have a man that pleases me the way I like! Ur a fag because u insult girls! Remember, if u were nicer to people they would be nice to u!

http://www.audiobooksonline.com/media/Beyond_Codependency_and_Getting_Better_All_the_Tim e_Melody_Beattie_unabridged_cassettes.jpg

lisaparadise
01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=TSMichelleAustin;862821]Goku is still around... He is busy working. We text from time to time. Not everyone can be on here all the time. But Goku is a great guy in person like he is on here! He is easy to talk to and fun to hang around.[/QUOTE next time you talk to him tell him we miss him k

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=TSMichelleAustin;862821]Goku is still around... He is busy working. We text from time to time. Not everyone can be on here all the time. But Goku is a great guy in person like he is on here! He is easy to talk to and fun to hang around.[/QUOTE next time you talk to him tell him we miss him k

I will love! I know u loved some Goku! LOL!

lisaparadise
01-15-2011, 10:30 PM
.i know you are sis but ever since i acted childish when i got banned from chat i have tried to avoid you as not to get in your way,like i said before if i had of known that you two even knew each other i wouldnt have ever put my cam on that night,i knew you were upset with me and goku but i never had a clue that you guys were an item,i dont ever cross my sisters when it comes to boyfriends i respect all of you so again i am sorry i lashed out at you and i hope you will let it go as well.ps.i am glad goku is well i do miss his postings.

giovanni_hotel
01-15-2011, 10:31 PM
You're wasting your breath on this loser, Michelle.

lisaparadise
01-15-2011, 10:33 PM
[quote=lisaparadise;862826]

I will love! I know u loved some Goku! LOL!lol i did untill he showed me his math skills are limited at best lol he kept saying i was 50 lol i said no 47 he said ya i rounded it off,well i know my spelling sucks but my math is pretty freakin good and last time i checked rounding off 47 is alot closer to 45 unless your a jew who owns a corner store lol.

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 10:33 PM
i know you are sis but ever since i acted childish when i got banned from chat i have tried to avoid you as not to get in your way,like i said before if i had of known that you two even knew each other i wouldnt have ever put my cam on that night,i knew you were upset with me and goku but i never had a clue that you guys were an item,i dont ever cross my sisters when it comes to boyfriends i respect all of you so again i am sorry i lashed out at you and i hope you will let it go as well.ps.i am glad goku is well i do miss his postings.

Ur a great person! And I respect u even more for that! See when I met Goku, I knew he was seeing Bridgett, so I never even tried or let anything happen. But we were more like cool friends. He talked highly of Bridgett too! So I think hes a great person, and people have made him out to be bad on here. And no that wasn't Bridg.

lisaparadise
01-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Ur a great person! And I respect u even more for that! See when I met Goku, I knew he was seeing Bridgett, so I never even tried or let anything happen. But we were more like cool friends. He talked highly of Bridgett too! So I think hes a great person, and people have made him out to be bad on here. And no that wasn't Bridg.tx sis, goku had bridg whos this beautifull young girl who would have thunk it?the lucky bastard lol

TSMichelleAustin
01-15-2011, 10:51 PM
tx sis, goku had bridg whos this beautifull young girl who would have thunk it?the lucky bastard lol

Well they are both two beautiful people! He is a very attractive man, and they are both sweet people! So it can happen!

bridgetbbyxo
01-16-2011, 01:15 AM
hey Lisa, its cool don't sweat it. I do want to say sorry for that night. i was a bit of a bitch. i apologize and a appreciate your respectfulness because you wouldn't interfere with my relationship that i had at the time.
thank you ladys for all the kind things you've said.

I just wish there wasn't guys like sdman that perpetuate and an enforce the stereotypes against us.

lisaparadise
01-16-2011, 01:20 AM
hey Lisa, its cool don't sweat it. I do want to say sorry for that night. i was a bit of a bitch. i apologize and a appreciate your respectfulness because you wouldn't interfere with my relationship that i had at the time.

I just wish there wasn't guys like sdman that perpetuate and an enforce the stereotypes against us.thanks angel.:Bowdown:

Beaner
01-16-2011, 01:50 AM

I just wish there wasn't guys like sdman that perpetuate and an enforce the stereotypes against us.

Stop brining all this dramma on here and grow the hell up!

FreddieGomez
01-16-2011, 02:09 AM
how about those pretzel m&m's? i heard they're bangin!

rockabilly
01-16-2011, 02:13 AM
" Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? "

bridgetbbyxo
01-16-2011, 02:25 AM
Stop brining all this dramma on here and grow the hell up!

And you are just as bad as sdman with your Pm's too..
Sit down!

rockabilly
01-16-2011, 02:29 AM
And you are just as bad as sdman with your Pm's too..
Sit down!

lol BURNNN!

goku
01-16-2011, 05:09 AM
me and goku are still in contact in real life.... goku just got tired of HA end of story.

so true!

goku
01-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Goku is still around... He is busy working. We text from time to time. Not everyone can be on here all the time. But Goku is a great guy in person like he is on here! He is easy to talk to and fun to hang around.

Yup.

I am putting my head down and working. This place got old quick. Had to take a break from here. Truthfully, I have been on here for 3 years, but only posted from around August til last month. Time to drift back into the shadows....lol.

dderek123
01-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Im not insulting u

UR A STUPID ASS FAG! I will talk about ur stupid ass all I want. ...u fucking loser! ...u FAG! Trust me, I would love to tell ur gf how much of a cock sucking prick u are, and see her beat the shit out of u! UR A FUCKING LOSER! NO LIFE AND NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE!

Hmmmmmmm.....