PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever hate everyone?

slinky
12-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Have you ever been so frustrated by dealing with a number of people, all who in one way or another screw you over, and just snap and hate everyone, even people who don't deserve it (or you never even met)?

GroobySteven
12-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Nope but who is that in your avator?
seanchai

4DegreesWarmer
12-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I have those moments where I think people generally suck and I shouldn't give anyone the time of day, though I try not be that completely closed off cause I might miss out on some truly beautiful people who are worth my time...

But I get where you're coming from

ANIYAH
12-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Sometimes i feel this way about men ...For these reason its usually real hard for me to trust men ..I always think they only after one thing .....To protect myself i usually put up a strong barrier..

Bigguy
12-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Nope but who is that in your avator?
Looks like Minka to me.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-06-2005, 08:16 AM
That is Minka

Danny, they got you frustrated over on UG, huh

lol

speck
12-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Have you ever been so frustrated by dealing with a number of people, all who in one way or another screw you over, and just snap and hate everyone, even people who don't deserve it (or you never even met)?

You've never taken the 405 from Van Nuys to LAX during rush hour, have you?

ManOfSteel
12-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Im like that sometimes. People wonder why i dont like to go to malls or places with a lot of people. So i tell them "I hate going out because i always run into a cretain group of people I dont like." Then they'll ask "what group of people is that". Then I'll say "OTHERS"!

dreamer
12-06-2005, 04:33 PM
wow --

marissaazts
12-06-2005, 04:43 PM
yeah most of the time i hate everyone, its easier that way they dont disapoint ya

dreamer
12-06-2005, 04:53 PM
I more or less hate myself rather

slinky
12-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Did I mention that I work in the Post Office?

BeardedOne
12-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Im like that sometimes. People wonder why i dont like to go to malls or places with a lot of people. So i tell them "I hate going out because i always run into a cretain group of people I dont like." Then they'll ask "what group of people is that". Then I'll say "OTHERS"!

Damn. I was going to say that. :)

I have panic attacks in malls. :(

I hate crooked cops, malfeasant public officials, incompetant jurists, and slander-ridden fishwrap newspapers (I grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts, which cornered the market on these in the late 70's).

I hate stoopid people, who are exponentially more dense than the average stupid. Based on the theory that intelligence is finite and the population continues to grow, this does not bode well for our future.

I hate people that beat me up (More times than I care to count, all through my school years and a couple of times after), shoot at me (Three times), and force me off the road (Again, more times than I care to count). I especially hate the latter when they flip me off after nearly killing me, like it is somehow my fault that they have a cell phone in one hand and are mining their nose with the other while trying to change lanes.

I hate people that are so sweet to you on a holiday and then steal your car the next morning (It was recovered thirty days and a hundred miles later with a blown engine).

I hate my last "lover" for breaking up with me in November and not having the deceny to share the nooz with me until the end of January. I hate that my year with her, and all of the post-traumatic revelations have caused me to distrust anyone that shows a desire to know me. :x

Oh, and Danny, I really, really, hate the time I worked with the freakin' public at the post office. :evil: "Is my check there?" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

:soapbox

chefmike
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Does anyone NOT hate those asswipes who work at the DMV?

chefmike
12-06-2005, 11:49 PM
And I hate you people who wear socks with sandals, if your feet are that ugly.... put some fuckin shoes on!!!!

Hugh Jarrod
12-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Once back in September of 91 for about 8.5 minutes then it passed. That's it.

joyboy123
12-07-2005, 04:26 AM
"Despise" would be a better word. When I feel that way I just consider it a bad day and usually feel better after a good nights sleep. I also try to stay off the freeways when I'm feeling that way. :x

Yeah, I agree, the people working at the DMV can be real idiots. :evil:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-07-2005, 06:22 AM
Do you ever hate everyone?

I wouldnt say "Hate" anyone..hate is such a stong word. Maybe "hate" an idea is more like it. Then again there's the word "despise". I despise people for *HOW* they are i.e. full of themselves, judgemental and lacking compassion and understanding of others etc.
Its sometimes more like the "attitude" of a person rather than the person itself. Why or how "some" people are like that..is beyond me.

I mean, we are all capable of doing/saying the right things and or doing/saying the bad stuffs. And to me it boils down to someones own call of judgement. The more bad judgement one makes the more people will not like him/her and vice versa. And those type of people who gives off negative energy/vibes I always try to stay away from. And thats just how I am.

~Kisses.

HTG