PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

TSLexiWade
01-11-2011, 05:49 AM
:yayo:I think there are quite a few other ladies here who are going to agree with me, and some guys too... So, here it is:

DARYL WASHINGTON

After months of being on multiple social networks, forums and websites - I and a few others have had to deal with the constant nagging & harassment from him.

There comes a point in time - where a line needs to be drawn. - I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but seriously - If I told you once to leave me alone, damn it - LISTEN & LEAVE ME ALONE.

I feel as if I'm being stalked, harassed and it's getting old. I've blocked you on every website possible & yet you still manage to find a way to get into contact with me.

WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF THIS SHIT? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! :fu:

Dkg
01-11-2011, 05:57 AM
Seems like a major sociopath to me. Either that or he really gets his shits n giggles from being an internet jackass.

youshouldtrythislol
01-11-2011, 05:58 AM
I am sorry you have to put up with people like that.
I guess that is one of the downsides to being beautiful, dealing with stalkers.
Something should be done in this situation, I just don't know what would actually be effective other than a firing squad lol.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 06:00 AM
:yayo:I think there are quite a few other ladies here who are going to agree with me, and some guys too... So, here it is:

DARYL WASHINGTON

After months of being on multiple social networks, forums and websites - I and a few others have had to deal with the constant nagging & harassment from him.

There comes a point in time - where a line needs to be drawn. - I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but seriously - If I told you once to leave me alone, damn it - LISTEN & LEAVE ME ALONE.

I feel as if I'm being stalked, harassed and it's getting old. I've blocked you on every website possible & yet you still manage to find a way to get into contact with me.

YES MA'AM....

He hates the fact that some of us girls are not submissive to his needs. We like to fuck guys in the ass and we are strong individuals. He hates that we call him on his BULLSHIT so he feels the need to attack us.

He is just mad we dont what his dick in our asses... EVERYONE can see when DARRYL doesn't get what he wants, he whines and cries about it in a different way. He throws out the racist card all the time and calls girls names that don't agree with him.

FUCK OFF DARRYL no one likes u and ur not a fucking GOD or SUPER TRANNY FUCKER! Guys laugh at ur gay ass and girls hate u! Get over urself, and go back to FEDEX and work or gogo dance at some gay club where no one likes u!

STOP STALKING US! WE DONT TALK TO U, OR ABOUT U BECAUSE WE BLOCK U BUT U FEEL THE NEED TO STILL STALK OUR THREADS AND SITES AND TALK SHIT!

JoePitt
01-11-2011, 06:04 AM
I might not know much, but I know one thing for certain. Starting a thread about a troll will not convince him to be less of one.

pointblack
01-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Found this... It might help!

How serious do you take this internet thing?
I for one take the internet very serious. Especially when it comes to posting in the OT. I read somewhere the other day that some green belt was fucking my sister. I disowned her immediately. I e-fought him in two threads.

Someone told me that I was not funny that I should kill myself with a cattle prod. I cried myself to sleep.

Last but not least. I heard someone here was fucking someone else that posts in the dump and stalked their facebook for two days to get dirt on them. Then I made a thread about it.

I don't know what I would do without the drama that people dig up around her and beat to death. I'm going to go kick myself in the balls now....

TSLexiWade
01-11-2011, 06:07 AM
I might not know much, but I know one thing for certain. Starting a thread about a troll will not convince him to be less of one.

What's that saying, "Don't Mess with Texas?"

http://mikeyounglaw.com/internet-lawyer/online-harassment-texas-internet-law/#c8Mkgs0Ka1xpmJrX

pointblack
01-11-2011, 06:10 AM
You might want to delete all your posts for this law to work...

Just a thought!

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.:party:

JoePitt
01-11-2011, 06:11 AM
I bet if I pursue further legal actions, then I guess he'll finally shut the fuck up.

That has a much better chance of working than feeding his ego/vanity here on HA.

onmyknees
01-11-2011, 06:36 AM

DARYL WASHINGTON

I don't know the dude, obviously....I only know the Daryl here on HA. Who knows...maybe this is all some alter ego for him on here...I never have an issue with a guy who takes a gurl on here with an honest difference of opinion...I do it, and most of the gurls on here can more than hold thier own in that arena... But with this dude it's different. He's like Elvis....he's every fucking where!! I'm a guy so he's more annoying to me...but I understand why some of you feel stalked.
I'm not saying I haven't pissed people off on here....I'm opinionated but I'm not harrassing ya'll cause you won't fuck me !!

The dude seems disturbingly obsessed with CD's and TV's to me. Daryl...if you're listening man...it's probably a good time to chill ......or be chilled !!

Ryz
01-11-2011, 06:42 AM
You could always put him on ignore -.-

TSLexiWade
01-11-2011, 06:42 AM
I don't know the dude, obviously....I only know the Daryl here on HA. Who knows...maybe this is all some alter ego for him on here...I never have an issue with a guy who takes a gurl on here with an honest difference of opinion...I do it, and most of the gurls on here can more than hold thier own in that arena... But with this dude it's different. He's like Elvis....he's every fucking where!! I'm a guy so he's more annoying to me...but I understand why some of you feel stalked.
I'm not saying I haven't pissed people off on here....I'm opinionated but I'm not harrassing ya'll cause you won't fuck me !!
The dude seems disturbingly obsessed with CD's and TV's to me. Daryl...if you're listening man...it's probably a good time to chill ......or be chilled !!

It's okay to have opinions, as we are each entitled to our own personal views on things. But this has gone way further than expressing an opinion - it's out of control & I'm done dealing with it. :iagree:

Legend
01-11-2011, 06:43 AM
The SCF( super crossdresser fucker) is a joke always bragging about how he is some kind of stud but in reality all he does is target crossdressers,drag queens,transvestites and underage transgirls with no self esteem or intelligence hence why he hates girls like lexi and michelle they can see right through his bullshit and see him for the transgender hating jackass he is.

TSLexiWade
01-11-2011, 06:44 AM

He is on block, ignore, spam - if it's there - I've clicked it. But the fool still keeps coming around - I think if I block you on the one website and tell you to leave me alone, then you should've taken the hint.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 06:52 AM

Hes on ignore too... I am on 3 other forums, his bitch ass pops up and talks shit. Then when people reply to his crack replies then we still see it, so ignore is not really ignored!

An opinion is great to have, but this dude comes into every thread and calls us NAMEs even if it doesn't pertain to the thread. I KNOW IM FAT, I dont need some FUCKING BLACK ASS FAG to tell me it every fucking day that I am UGLY AND FAT to him. Some guys ( A LOT OF GUYS ) like my look and my body. But i dont need his opinion in everywhere possible.

Today he was stalking LEXI Formspring page calling her names, then saying he wants to fuck her. It was uncalled for.

slammer
01-11-2011, 06:52 AM
yeah ive read his remarks he really is a jack ass, people like that just suck ass, any time you have to talk some much about fuckin your obviously not fuckin at all

Jackal
01-11-2011, 06:56 AM
ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I have had it with these mothafuckin tranny chasers on this mothafuckin forum!

Ryz
01-11-2011, 06:59 AM
Right now this thread is giving him the attention he wants. Don't even acknowledged his bullshit

youshouldtrythislol
01-11-2011, 06:59 AM
Hes on ignore too... I am on 3 other forums, his bitch ass pops up and talks shit. Then when people reply to his crack replies then we still see it, so ignore is not really ignored!

An opinion is great to have, but this dude comes into every thread and calls us NAMEs even if it doesn't pertain to the thread. I KNOW IM FAT, I dont need some FUCKING BLACK ASS FAG to tell me it every fucking day that I am UGLY AND FAT to him. Some guys ( A LOT OF GUYS ) like my look and my body. But i dont need his opinion in everywhere possible.

Today he was stalking LEXI Formspring page calling her names, then saying he wants to fuck her. It was uncalled for.

I have one problem with this post. You are not fat, so how do you "know you are fat"?

MdR Dave
01-11-2011, 07:00 AM
I He's like Elvis....he's every fucking where!!

Would everybody unblock him if he posted a vid of himself dancing to Mojo? Daryl is everywhere, Daryl is everthing, Daryl is everybody, . . .

YouTube - Mojo Nixon - Elvis is everywhere (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hkIN38qnY)

JoePitt
01-11-2011, 07:02 AM
ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I have had it with these mothafuckin tranny chasers on this mothafuckin forum!

LOL nicely done

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 07:03 AM
I have one problem with this post. You are not fat, so how do you "know you are fat"?

I dont care, I am a plus size girl, to some I am fat, others im BBW. I call myself curvy. But I dont care, u are what ur make urself to be. They are all just words. I know who I am.

JoePitt
01-11-2011, 07:05 AM
Would everybody unblock him if he posted a vid of himself dancing to Mojo? Daryl is everywhere, Daryl is everthing, Daryl is everybody, . . .

Freddie Gomez has no Elvis in him.

youshouldtrythislol
01-11-2011, 07:05 AM
I dont care, I am a plus size girl, to some I am fat, others im BBW. I call myself curvy. But I dont care, u are what ur make urself to be. They are all just words. I know who I am.
You seem to be a level headed young lady. I wouldnt use plus size, bbw, or fat to describe you. I would keep it simple, something like pretty. Just because you do not look like you are addicted to cocaine does not make you fat.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 07:10 AM
You seem to be a level headed young lady. I wouldnt use plus size, bbw, or fat to describe you. I would keep it simple, something like pretty. Just because you do not look like you are addicted to cocaine does not make you fat.

Well thanks doll. Being 30 and doing it all on my own, teaches u a lot about life! I am far from mean but when people constantly post ur fat in every thread u have to confront it. By calling urself what he says u are, makes him stop calling u that. Like when I was a kid and people called me names for being feminine. When I finally said I was gay and a fag, they stopped. ITs life.... they are just words, they dont make me who I am.

nonnonnon
01-11-2011, 07:15 AM
is he bugging y'all locally? that's not good
but on the forums, he's just joking (I think...)

youshouldtrythislol
01-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Well thanks doll. Being 30 and doing it all on my own, teaches u a lot about life! I am far from mean but when people constantly post ur fat in every thread u have to confront it. By calling urself what he says u are, makes him stop calling u that. Like when I was a kid and people called me names for being feminine. When I finally said I was gay and a fag, they stopped. ITs life.... they are just words, they dont make me who I am.
I have found that one does not have to say they are what others say to get them to stop. I have found that if you are confident and show them that you are confident and happy and that their opinion does not matter, they tend to move on to someone who they can get a reaction out of. Just something that has always worked for me. and on a side note, you do not look 30, i would have guessed around 25 at the oldest.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 07:30 AM
I have found that one does not have to say they are what others say to get them to stop. I have found that if you are confident and show them that you are confident and happy and that their opinion does not matter, they tend to move on to someone who they can get a reaction out of. Just something that has always worked for me. and on a side note, you do not look 30, i would have guessed around 25 at the oldest.

Well he doesnt joke, he does this in real life too. I have friends in Dallas who say he does same BS, why he is kicked out of places. He is the butt end of every joke in the community in Dallas.

I am very confident in who I am. He has been attacking me since I joined this forum. In November almost slapped a civil law suit on him, but it was too much of a headache to go through.

youshouldtrythislol
01-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Well, hopefully this situation resolves soon, no one should have to be stalked and harrassed.

giovanni_hotel
01-11-2011, 07:48 AM
You're too phine Michelle to let Daryl fade you.
I know you're only calling Daryl names, but it comes out like a shotgun blast, hitting everyone who 'looks' like him.

http://www.stoppingthehate.com/KennidiMonroe/8924_1256952388761_1378158006_30751904_2232785_n.j pghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_laTArzoJKPc/SpfpbEHexcI/AAAAAAAABOo/7xoae-1eU8U/s320/AAAAAAAAAAKenn.jpg
FWIW.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-11-2011, 08:16 AM
I agree Lexi and ladies....Daryl needs to cut the shit.

MdR Dave
01-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Freddie Gomez has no Elvis in him.

That, sir, made me laugh out loud. For reals. Best Mojo appropriation ever!

But on topic, I think most of us are here because the girls are here, and if anything drives them away. . .

You guys are awesome for supporting them.

phobun
01-11-2011, 08:27 AM
"Super Crossdresser Fucker" as Legend wrote LOL

He is a Super Crossdresser Fuckee too.

bridgetbbyxo
01-11-2011, 08:36 AM
By you making this thread you are giving him what he wants..... This topic has already been discussed on a numerous facets. So it has already been established how he interacts with people and what his persona is.
He feeds off of this, you just gave a crack addict more crack.

phobun
01-11-2011, 08:37 AM
By you making this thread you are giving him what he wants..... This topic has already been discussed on a numerous facets. So it has already been established how he interacts with people and what his persona is.

The dude loves crack and has crack to share.

LaCosa
01-11-2011, 09:14 AM
I KNOW IM FAT, I dont need... to tell me it every fucking day that I am UGLY AND FAT...

Your okay, TSM, and I don't say that to patronize you or kiss up to you.

If you desire to slim down, dear, do so, but do so knowing you are okay and only going to get better. :kiss:

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Your okay, TSM, and I don't say that to patronize you or kiss up to you.

If you desire to slim down, dear, do so, but do so knowing you are okay and only going to get better. :kiss:

thanks hun! I am in love with myself at any size. So thank u for that!

SunshyneMonroe
01-11-2011, 09:19 AM

your so0o right....and he is a loser when i igg him as i do 99% of the time...its makes him soo0o0o mad he texts my work phone alllll the fuckin time and sends me pics i tell him to stop i ask him to plz stop talkin to me...i block him on ever site i can as well...he dont take no for an answer its sad really..i wish i could block his blk ass on here to0

bridgetbbyxo
01-11-2011, 09:34 AM
your so0o right....and he is a loser when i igg him as i do 99% of the time...its makes him soo0o0o mad he texts my work phone alllll the fuckin time and sends me pics i tell him to stop i ask him to plz stop talkin to me...i block him on ever site i can as well...he dont take no for an answer its sad really..i wish i could block his blk ass on here to0

yea you know the thing is too he tried to hit me up numerous times too. But you know what, i wasn't over here tellin the whole world about it (well maybe now i am lol) bc if you don't give a weed water it will eventually wither and die!!
end of story...:wiggle:

GrimFusion
01-11-2011, 09:36 AM

So, basically you're saying everyone should just tuck tail and let Daryl do and say whatever he pleases? This is a forum. Everybody gets to say what they please. More often than not, racism, sexism, low-blow insults, name calling, and fuckin' curse words are allowed. Daryl is only breaking forum rules which aren't enforced.

If the forum mods allow him to harass and attack people, aren't they basically green-lighting us to do the same? Perhaps they've relaxed the rules to drive up forum membership and it's just a matter of time before they 'scour the ranks' and k-line half of the mother fuckers on here.

My point is there's a reason why Daryl hasn't been kicked from HA and if the higher-ups won't take care of it, there's absolutely no reason for the rest of us to hold back on him. Annoyance has it's limits.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 09:37 AM
yea you know the thing is too he tried to hit me up numerous times too. But you know what, i wasn't over here tellin the whole world about it (well maybe now i am lol) bc if you don't give a weed water it will eventually wither and die!!
end of story...:wiggle:

True... I didn't know he was doing it to u girls too! So sad! Oh well! BTW Sunshyne ur work looks amazing! Congrats on all that! I can only imagine after a year it settled it would look even better!

SunshyneMonroe
01-11-2011, 09:52 AM
True... I didn't know he was doing it to u girls too! So sad! Oh well! BTW Sunshyne ur work looks amazing! Congrats on all that! I can only imagine after a year it settled it would look even better!

Oh girl he is a LOSER...when me and paris was in dallas he was gonna take us to the club...paris said no last min cuz she didnt like her dress i went cuz i was meet another ts friend there....well he got mad at me cuz i told him i would not fuck him and he left!!!.....i told him to stop talkin to me ever since and it has not happened...

And thanksss i cant wait!!! it gets better everyday...but im already workin on the next thing to get done lol ill stop one day tho lol

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Oh girl he is a LOSER...when me and paris was in dallas he was gonna take us to the club...paris said no last min cuz she didnt like her dress i went cuz i was meet another ts friend there....well he got mad at me cuz i told him i would not fuck him and he left!!!.....i told him to stop talkin to me ever since and it has not happened...

And thanksss i cant wait!!! it gets better everyday...but im already workin on the next thing to get done lol ill stop one day tho lol

I had an older friend get her face done and 2 years later it keeps getting better! So I can imagine! Work it out girl!

TSLexiWade
01-11-2011, 10:43 AM
It's nice to see SOOO many of you agree!

BigDF
01-11-2011, 12:40 PM
your so0o right....and he is a loser when i igg him as i do 99% of the time...its makes him soo0o0o mad he texts my work phone alllll the fuckin time and sends me pics i tell him to stop i ask him to plz stop talkin to me...i block him on ever site i can as well...he dont take no for an answer its sad really..i wish i could block his blk ass on here to0You may have a hard time blocking him on the net, but if you report him to your phone carrier for making harassing calls, that should take care of things for you, Miss Monroe. There are laws against telephonic harassment.

I agree with everything that has been said on here, except for the idea that ignoring him will make him go away. He is basically the leader of the little boys and so long as they hang on his every word, he's not going anywhere. That's his main audience and as someone else said on here, anyone who talks as much about screwing as he does isn't doing very much of it. I think the poor little boy has a lot of sexual frustration and confusion.

SunshyneMonroe
01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
It's nice to see SOOO many of you agree! oh yes 1000000000%

You may have a hard time blocking him on the net, but if you report him to your phone carrier for making harassing calls, that should take care of things for you, Miss Monroe. There are laws against telephonic harassment.

I agree with everything that has been said on here, except for the idea that ignoring him will make him go away. He is basically the leader of the little boys and so long as they hang on his every word, he's not going anywhere. That's his main audience and as someone else said on here, anyone who talks as much about screwing as he does isn't doing very much of it. I think the poor little boy has a lot of sexual frustration and confusion. Your very right hun....but u would think that someone that as much great sex as he says he has would have a little less sexual frustration.....:geek:

DarylWashington
01-11-2011, 09:29 PM
I haven't broken any rules, no proof of what Lexi and Michelle is saying. Totally over-reacting and blowing nothing out of proportion! I don't know what the hell is their problem's? I don't know them anywhere else but here, and I'm gone from my house 12-16 hours a day so there is no way I have the time to do all that.

They are escorts with a lot of time on their hands cause all they do is sit up in their hotel room on their laptops social networking every moment they're not having sex or sleeping.

Both of them are lying and have NO proof, just my work against their's. SHOW ME THE PROOF!

PS: Thanks for the thread, anything about me good or bad makes me happy Joshua! :) :) :)

DarylWashington
01-11-2011, 09:33 PM
YouTube - Owen Hart- 5th theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6tKgER5X_g)
YouTube - WWF Owen Hart Theme Song Enough is Enough (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxvWY5z84rw)

TsVanessa69
01-11-2011, 09:40 PM

DARYL WASHINGTON

I had some problems with a tranny or 2 on here doin the same shit.
One I even went so far as to take to court to make that bitch go the fuck away. but some people have no lives so they can bullshit and take shit too far because they have nothing else to do in life.
Loosers.

nonnonnon
01-11-2011, 09:42 PM
YouTube - Mark Henry WWF theme "Sexual Chocolate" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-yfOhIpac)

this is now a wwf thread

TsVanessa69
01-11-2011, 09:45 PM
I totally agree, but at the same time you need to vent sometimes and get feedback from others going thu or have gone thru the same type of situation. At the end either karma or the law or both will get them. I went thru that with 2 ts who used to post and still lurk here. I freed myself from both!

DL_NL
01-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Several girls all telling the same thing and your behaviour here is all the proof needed. You've established a behaviour pattern and it's not really normal.

lisaparadise
01-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Several girls all telling the same thing and your behaviour here is all the proof needed. You've established a behaviour pattern and it's not really normal.daryl is just a piece of shit period end of story.

TsVanessa69
01-11-2011, 09:57 PM
daryl is just a piece of shit period end of story.
i TOTALLY AGREE. We should vote to have him banned.
Or ALL the GIRLS stop posting on here until he is gone. Its OUR site and for men who ADMIRE us. We should not have to log in here to be subjected to this bullshit!

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Or ALL the GIRLS stop posting on here until he is gone. Its OUR site and for men who ADMIRE us. We should not have to log in here to be subjected to this bullshit!

:iagree:

SunshyneMonroe
01-11-2011, 10:21 PM

im down

dogsandcats
01-11-2011, 10:24 PM

Not really sure why the admins haven't banned him yet. For example, I get on a Mixed Martial Arts message board where lots of the famous pro fighters have memberships and will post there. They have a pretty good policy of no fighter bashing. Don't post anything you wouldn't say to one of the fighters faces is the general idea of that rule since a fighter would beat the crap out of some random internet tough guy like Daryl. Over there Daryl would have been banned about 2000 posts ago. I don't understand why it's different here. The ladies here shouldn't have to put up with this bs on a message board where they are supposed to be appreciated. It's a joke that a troll like him is still allowed to post.

Just my opinion.

GrimFusion
01-11-2011, 10:26 PM

You're not going to be able to have him banned for anything he's already done. That's up to the forum mods and they haven't found a reason to ban him yet. If you want to defend HA, it shouldn't be about tucking your tail and trying to ignore him. Report his posts when they go too far and defend yourself within the constraints of the forum rules when he acts up. Having seen the kind of person Daryl is on HA, it's not going to be long before he flies off of the handle and says or does something completely against HA rules.

tsdvdman
01-11-2011, 10:29 PM
LMAO..you girls are a trip,,especially you Vanessa. You've had some epic mudslinging battles on this forum, but at the end of the day people just say,,,that's just Vanessa. I'm not defending dude at all but he doesn't do much more (at least publicly) than any other compulsive poster on here. Yeah, he calls you bitches but you call each other that and more. He post pics and talks about girls he fucked or wants to fuck. So what!! It's clear he doesn't like you or Michelle, just let it be. If he had any sense he would leave Lexi the fuck alone. If you wanna start banning compulsive, thread hogging, mentally-ill, hate mongers you would probably need to start within your own sistahood with the likes of Paris. And I wouldn't dare suggest you being banned but you give it to Freddie (personally I think you have a crush) in damn near every thread,,lol,,Just sayin:)

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 10:31 PM
You're not going to be able to have him banned for anything he's already done. That's up to the forum mods and they haven't found a reason to ban him yet. If you want to defend HA, it shouldn't be about tucking your tail and trying to ignore him. Report his posts when they go too far and defend yourself within the constraints of the forum rules when he acts up. Having seen the kind of person Daryl is on HA, it's not going to be long before he flies off of the handle and says or does something completely against HA rules.

Oh Ive reported numerous post he has done, they dont care. I am done, he is on ignore! But it's just not here, he harrasses all of us all over the net, Youtube, Twitter, Formspring and other forums. He is an internet bully and that is against the law.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 10:37 PM
LMAO..you girls are a trip,,especially you Vanessa. You've had some epic mudslinging battles on this forum, but at the end of the day people just say,,,that's just Vanessa. I'm not defending dude at all but he doesn't do much more (at least publicly) than any other compulsive poster on here. Yeah, he calls you bitches but you call each other that and more. He post pics and talks about girls he fucked or wants to fuck. So what!! It's clear he doesn't like you or Michelle, just let it be. If he had any sense he would leave Lexi the fuck alone. If you wanna start banning compulsive, thread hogging, mentally-ill, hate mongers you would probably need to start within your own sistahood with the likes of Paris. And I wouldn't dare suggest you being banned but you give it to Freddie (personally I think you have a crush) in damn near every thread,,lol,,Just sayin:)

Its more than just here hun! I watch him verbally asult Lexi yesterday on formspring. He is a nasty fucker who needs his dick cut off! So hun, u all may think its fun the shit he says but hes going to say some bs to the wrong girl who is in transition and not stable within her self and she might take her life or do something bad. SO, the dude needs to be banned from everywhere. Yes us girls talk as much shit about him but its because he talks his shit about us, But we dont go to his other places and talk shit about him on net.

lisaparadise
01-11-2011, 10:39 PM
You're not going to be able to have him banned for anything he's already done. That's up to the forum mods and they haven't found a reason to ban him yet. If you want to defend HA, it shouldn't be about tucking your tail and trying to ignore him. Report his posts when they go too far and defend yourself within the constraints of the forum rules when he acts up. Having seen the kind of person Daryl is on HA, it's not going to be long before he flies off of the handle and says or does something completely against HA rules.huh? ban this prick.reason number one personal attacks on forum members.see its not that hard is it.

GrimFusion
01-11-2011, 10:44 PM
huh? ban this prick.reason number one personal attacks on forum members.see its not that hard is it.

That's a little hard when the forum mods aren't willing to ban him despite his personal attacks on forum members. He may have broken the rules, but he's going to have to make a real clown of himself before the mods are actually willing to take notice and action.

lisaparadise
01-11-2011, 10:49 PM
That's a little hard when the forum mods aren't willing to ban him despite his personal attacks on forum members. He may have broken the rules, but he's going to have to make a real clown of himself before the mods are actually willing to take notice and action.i seriously doubt the mods give a shit as long as we post but untl a few respected members get fed up and stop posting thats when they will take action.if daryl pulled this shit with michelle and he was canadian he would be in jail right now.

GrimFusion
01-11-2011, 10:55 PM
So hun, u all may think its fun the shit he says but hes going to say some bs to the wrong girl who is in transition and not stable within her self and she might take her life or do something bad.

That's not going to happen. Daryl isn't very intelligent, but he's got enough smarts upstairs to realize that those sort of girls are the easiest prey. My bet is that if you were to read through his black book, most if not all of the ladies he's been with have had issues with self-esteem, self-image, self-worth, or just aren't very smart.

Most of the arguments he finds himself in on HA are generally with chicks who don't have those issues. Ladies who don't need a set of crutches to feel secure about themselves. It'd be redundant for him to bad-mouth an early-transitioner because in effect, he'd just be cockblocking himself.

TSMichelleAustin
01-11-2011, 10:58 PM
That's not going to happen. Daryl isn't very intelligent, but he's got enough smarts upstairs to realize that those sort of girls are the easiest prey. My bet is that if you were to read through his black book, most if not all of the ladies he's been with have had issues with self-esteem, self-image, self-worth, or just aren't very smart.

Most of the arguments he finds himself in on HA are generally with chicks who don't have those issues. Ladies who don't need a set of crutches to feel secure about themselves. It'd be redundant for him to bad-mouth an early-transitioner because in effect, he'd just be cockblocking himself.

Yea ur right... thats why he dont like us girls cuz we see through his bs. What u say makes sense.

TsVanessa69
01-11-2011, 11:00 PM
i seriously doubt the mods give a shit as long as we post but untl a few respected members get fed up and stop posting thats when they will take action.if daryl pulled this shit with michelle and he was canadian he would be in jail right now.
I said that earlier in another thread. If girls would stop posting, then the guys would just have eachother and pics the lift from other sites.

GrimFusion
i seriously doubt the mods give a shit as long as we post but untl a few respected members get fed up and stop posting thats when they will take action.if daryl pulled this shit with michelle and he was canadian he would be in jail right now.

I doubt it. I've seen "respected members" come and go over the drama that happens on HA. There really isn't any fall-out afterward. I used to mod a few forums in the past, and realistically, even though it blows watching a few regulars disappear, that's their choice and it has little consequence so long as there are new members joining regularly.

Ryz

Exactly. If anything he makes CD's feel good about themselves.

TsVanessa69
01-11-2011, 11:02 PM
The mudslingers are gone and I am still here!
I even took legal action agaoinst one.
I think Freddy is a fool and I enjoy using him for my entertainment, but he doesnt do the shit darly does. harassing people on Twitter and shit like that is a crime.

BigDF
01-11-2011, 11:39 PM
...They are escorts with a lot of time on their hands cause all they do is sit up in their hotel room on their laptops social networking every moment they're not having sex or sleeping.

Both of them are lying and have NO proof, just my work against their's. SHOW ME THE PROOF!

Your work, eh? Hmmmm, I could say something here, but instead....WHAAACK! get back down in your hole, chipmunk and don't stick that head out again.

Silcc69
01-12-2011, 01:56 AM
I'm pretty sure Daryl has been banned now.

lisaparadise
01-12-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm pretty sure Daryl has been banned now.naaaaaa ,hes just making another hate video on youtube.

a994
01-12-2011, 02:13 AM

Yep, all you're doing is feeding his insatiable desire for attention.

a994
01-12-2011, 02:19 AM
is he bugging y'all locally? that's not good
but on the forums, he's just joking (I think...)

I don't know the guy or what his intentions are/were, but it seems to me that when you post the same messages directed at the same people, whatever humor might have once existed is quickly wrung out, and all that remains is corrosiveness, in varying qualities.

tsdvdman
01-12-2011, 02:25 AM
The only guys up here advocating for this brotha to be banned must be just jealous cause he seems to be doin what they wish and fantasize about doing.

a994
01-12-2011, 02:45 AM
The only guys up here advocating for this brotha to be banned must be just jealous cause he seems to be doin what they wish and fantasize about doing.

Yeah, I lose track of all of the times each day I pick up young crossdressers (or just say I do) and think of corrosive things to say to the women on this board.

Seriously, dude is not making things easier or more pleasant here for anybody. And from the reports I've read from the women, dude has got to go.

Odelay
01-12-2011, 02:52 AM

LMAO! I'm not advocating for Daryl to be banned (this is my 1st post in this thread), but I have to say the idea of being jealous of Daryl... or even better yet, preaching to the crowds that they're jealous of Daryl has me spitting bourbon out of my nose from so much laughter.

tsdvdman, you kill me.

onmyknees
01-12-2011, 03:27 AM

I'm guessing you don't really believe that because you don't strike me as a fool. Your brotha seems to be harrassing seveal ladies on here far beyond taking them to task on these boards. If your sister was being harassed to the degree he seems to be stalking several of these ladies, you'd stick your foot in his ass....and if you didn't I would !
I don't "fantasize" about boys and gurls under the age of 25, so jealously has nothing to do with it. I could care less about who he fucks.
I'm not in favor of banning anybody...I say give a fool a megaphone !! And I've stated before being annoying isn't grounds for being banned as far as I can tell. But if these ladies are tellin' it like it is....he's outta line in my opinion.

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 07:34 AM
HE WANTS PROOF... WELL, HERE IS YOUR PROOF!

Now back the fuck up off my nuts... :fu:

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 07:41 AM
And yes, I do find it rather shady of the mods to sit back and find these sorts of things entertaining - UM, are you aware that if I were to take legal actions - the mods would be in trouble too, because I have in fact reported him multiple times, just as Michelle has.

You're just as guilty for allowing such behavior - granted, you can't control what he does on other websites, but this is where it started & SHOULD HAVE ENDED!

FOOL! I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB... What's YOUR excuse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqr0ix1W8OY

ILoveGG&TS
01-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Looks like you may have provoked Darryl. Just let him fuck you up the ass one time, and you and him will become best friends. It's all your fault because you are rejecting his advances.

HE WANTS PROOF... WELL, HERE IS YOUR PROOF!

Now back the fuck up off my nuts... :fu:

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Looks like you may have provoked Darryl. Just let him fuck you up the ass one time, and you and him will become best friends. It's all your fault because you are rejecting his advances.

PROVOKED HIM?! FUCK NO!

I have a life & the VERY LAST thing I have time for is to sit and think of shit & ways to get him fired up - the nerve of you. Are you serious?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA... PAAALLLEEEAAASSSE! :yayo:

dogsandcats
01-12-2011, 07:51 AM

ROFL!!!! I love it.

Yeah I wish I was fuckin trolling message boards and formspring all day like Daryl. :dancing:

What is he even doing to be jealous of? Fucking a ts/cd here and there and taking pix of it to show off? WOW! Big deal there! I can meet girls and do whatever happens and not have to show it off to the world like him. Homeboy has some serious self esteem issues....yeah I'm really jealous of low self esteem!:party:

dogsandcats
01-12-2011, 07:53 AM
PROVOKED HIM?! FUCK NO!

I have a life & the VERY LAST thing I have time for is to sit and think of shit & ways to get him fired up - the nerve of you. Are you serious?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA... PAAALLLEEEAAASSSE! :yayo:

Lexi....

:trolls

but IloveGG&TS maybe have been sarcastic with his post too...so...not sure if it was a serious troll post :confused:

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Lexi....

:trolls

but IloveGG&TS maybe have been sarcastic with his post too...so...not sure if it was a serious troll post :confused:

AWWW... You always cum along and make everything better! =D (PS: I want that ass again sir! K? Thanks!) :jerkoff

JoePitt
01-12-2011, 08:27 AM
I even took legal action agaoinst one.

Bully for you. Too bad it took the judge about 10 seconds to throw your case out. But congrats for wasting the time of an already overburdened court system.

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Bully for you. Too bad it took the judge about 10 seconds to throw your case out. But congrats for wasting the time of an already overburdened court system.

Hmm. Texas court systems work a bit differently & take this sort of issue quite seriously - says my legal advisor. Below is a link with provided information regarding the Texas States Laws against Internet Harassment.

http://mikeyounglaw.com/internet-lawyer/online-harassment-texas-internet-law/#pvhEaAsSdoGBs4dN

JoePitt
01-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Hmm. Texas court systems work a bit differently & take this sort of issue quite seriously - says my legal advisor. Below is a link with provided information regarding the Texas States Laws against Internet Harassment.

As well they should, the problem with Vanessa's lawsuit was that it was easily proven that she was harassing her "tormentor" as much as she was. I'm glad you're taking steps to curb Daryl. At least you're smart enough to get some legal advice. Vanessa' case was nothing but a nuisance suit which sucks.

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Lol yall take this to serious

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Lol yall take this to serious

You would too if you had to see his name & unnecessary comments on every other website you went to... It gets old - am I right, or wrong?

I'm not coming at you with attitude - but lets be real here Paris, do you thrive on his ignorance or would you agree with myself and quite a few others: Daryl is breaking laws & has become a nuisanse to many of us - Like I said earlier, there is a line to be drawn & harassment is where we draw it.

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Daryl thrives on internet attention completely igg him n you will be good

dderek123
01-12-2011, 02:24 PM
"I and a few others have had to deal with the constant nagging & harassment from him."

What are some examples of this behavior you speak of. Post it. Is he sending nasty PMs?

On the threads it just seems like he is joking around all the time.

dderek123
01-12-2011, 02:27 PM
You would too if you had to see his name & unnecessary comments on every other website you went to... It gets old - am I right, or wrong?

Welcome to the internet.

tsdvdman
01-12-2011, 03:23 PM

I'm not coming at you with attitude - but lets be real here Paris, do you thrive on his ignorance or would you agree with myself and quite a few others: Daryl is breaking laws & has become a nuisanse to many of us - Like I said earlier, there is a line to be drawn & harassment is where we draw it.
"Ignorance" being the operative word here. Paris is the most ignorant trannie who post on this forum so your question Lexi wouldn't apply to her. If you look at the number of post, threads, subject matters, level of toxic hate, attention whoring and ignorance this trainnie takes the cake. Way worst then Daryl's shit cause she is supposed to be one of the reasons guys come onto this site. And not to minimize your personal disdain for Daryl's antics, but if you girls really want to clean up this kind of rhetoric it seems you would at least be genuine and start with this ignorant bitch.

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 03:44 PM
And here comes the knick knock who is so upset that he is a cock thirsty butchqueen and white ts's don't use him for business, poor baby needs to get it together.

DL_NL
01-12-2011, 04:23 PM
What, stalking girls? Why would I want to do that?

Speak for yourself please.

melbourne1
01-12-2011, 04:29 PM
This wont go down well but.....I think he's fucking hilarious myself! I dont know him or of him anywhere else though but he cracks me up with some of the stuff he writes on here.

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 06:16 PM
This wont go down well but.....I think he's fucking hilarious myself! I dont know him or of him anywhere else though but he cracks me up with some of the stuff he writes on here.

So, would you consider yourself a fan of TS - or a fan of ignorant, hateful tranny chasers?

:loser:

And as far as Paris & other girls - If you have a problem with her or anyone else, take it up with her - this is about DARYL, not Paris.

trish
01-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I think he's a fucking hilarious too. But I'm laughing at him, not with him. He's fucking crude, rude and reeks bad attitude. That alone is no reason to ban someone, but he's also harassing a number of lovely, smart and credible members that probably won't hang around much longer if he doesn't stop, or is stopped.

MrsKellyPierce
01-12-2011, 06:29 PM
YouTube - DONNA SUMMER- Enough is enough. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyeAIeZg9dY&feature=related)

TSLexiWade
01-12-2011, 06:36 PM
I think he's a fucking hilarious too. But I'm laughing at him, not with him. He's fucking crude, rude and reeks bad attitude. That alone is no reason to ban someone, but he's also harassing a number of lovely, smart and credible members that probably won't hang around much longer if he doesn't stop, or is stopped.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 08:17 PM
No the judge did not throw the case out trik. The judge told her no contact for 2YEARS. We both signed off on that agreement, so Matt with your ugly desperate ass stop lying! You are a looser. You are ugly and fat and the only person she talks to because nobody else wants to be bothered and you are so desperate you will take what you can get! I just wanted that bitch out of my life completely, now I got it. Cuz I may not win every battle but I ALWAYS win the war!

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
As well they should, the problem with Vanessa's lawsuit was that it was easily proven that she was harassing her "tormentor" as much as she was. I'm glad you're taking steps to curb Daryl. At least you're smart enough to get some legal advice. Vanessa' case was nothing but a nuisance suit which sucks.
See you and her are stupid as fuck. She told Caprice I was defeated because she idid not go to jail. I wasnt trying to send her to jail. I wanted her out of my life, off my phone and no more of those LYING videos. I got what the fuck I wanted! Now I dunno if there is help for you Matt. You are really ugly, out of shape and could never have a chance at being anything in life but a trik! You was a trik since birth and you will die a trik. I have stepped in shit that looks better than you!

melbourne1
01-12-2011, 08:40 PM
So, would you consider yourself a fan of TS - or a fan of ignorant, hateful tranny chasers?

:loser:

I dont consider myself a fan of anything apart from Liverpool football club here in the UK!

Just ignore him if he's that bad, if he writes something to you then laugh it off, dont respond and carry on. Starting a thread trying to turn the whole forum against him aint gonna make him leave you alone if he really is "stalking" you.

GrimFusion
01-12-2011, 09:23 PM
No the judge did not throw the case out trik. The judge told her no contact for 2YEARS. We both signed off on that agreement, so Matt with your ugly desperate ass stop lying! You are a loser. You are ugly and fat and the only person she talks to because nobody else wants to be bothered and you are so desperate you will take what you can get! I just wanted that bitch out of my life completely, now I got it. Cuz I may not win every battle but I ALWAYS win the war!

Vanessa, understand that I'm not trying to defend Daryl, but this whole conversation seems to cut like a double-edge sword. You do have the tendency to attack people in disagreements and lob low-blow insults. That means you're breaking forum rules, too.

Despite the long list of harassing PMs you've likely received from Daryl, publicly the two of you seem to have something in common. The both of you defend your opinions by demeaning others as a last ditch effort to distract from having to explain yourselves.

Even though he's taking things a few steps further, it might make more sense to let someone else step up to the podium and rally to have him banned instead of shitting all over the soap box you're standing on. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I apologize if the imagery came across a little crude, but you're not exactly the best poster child or a prime example of Ms. Perfect Poster.

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Vanessa, understand that I'm not trying to defend Daryl, but this whole conversation seems to cut like a double-edge sword. You do have the tendency to attack people in disagreements and lob low-blow insults. That means you're breaking forum rules, too.

Despite the long list of harassing PMs you've likely received from Daryl, publicly the two of you seem to have something in common. The both of you defend your opinions by demeaning others as a last ditch effort to distract from having to explain yourselves.

Even though he's taking things a few steps further, it might make more sense to let someone else step up to the podium and rally to have him banned instead of shitting all over the soap box you're standing on. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I apologize if the imagery came across a little crude, but you're not exactly the best poster child here.
At the end of the day though I am Vanessa. Point blank. I call it like I see it.
BUT I leave this triflin shit on this triflin site.
People like daryl, Keeping it Real, Jhaniah Stevens and other internet harassers or stalkers take it outside the site, onto other sites, your phone and where you work.
There is a difference between the 2. maybe you should go into greater details of the situation.
We are talking about people who take shit too far not petty shit with some faggots trolling for dik on a tranny site. Some fools take this shit into real life.
Abnd I dont owe anybody on this site any explanations for shit I do.
I'm not selling shit and I dont need shit from anybody on here.
I handle mine. You guys have shit twisted sometimes.

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 09:31 PM

Even though he's taking things a few steps further, it might make more sense to let someone else step up to the podium and rally to have him banned instead of shitting all over the soap box you're standing on. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I apologize if the imagery came across a little crude, but you're not exactly the best poster child or a prime example of Ms. Perfect Poster.
Oh and by the way everything is said about Matt is true. he is that creepy dude never goes to the gym, drives a pick up truck and his belly hits the steering wheel.

TSMichelleAustin
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I dont consider myself a fan of anything apart from Liverpool football club here in the UK!

Just ignore him if he's that bad, if he writes something to you then laugh it off, dont respond and carry on. Starting a thread trying to turn the whole forum against him aint gonna make him leave you alone if he really is "stalking" you.

uh dude, go to every place we post, and see who cums up and runs his mouth 24/7. She posted screen shots where he's fucking with her on Formspring. So u take it as a laughing matter but what he is doing is illegal in the States.

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 09:37 PM
uh dude, go to every place we post, and see who cums up and runs his mouth 24/7. She posted screen shots where he's fucking with her on Formspring. So u take it as a laughing matter but what he is doing is illegal in the States.
Well girl, I got rid of the monkey on my back. Girls should not be afraid to speak up and handle their business.

TSMichelleAustin
01-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Well girl, I got rid of the monkey on my back. Girls should not be afraid to speak up and handle their business.

Oh I agree, trust me if I lived back in Chi I would of been in court right with u on those two! But of course I am in texas and cant take any action against them two. But for mr. darryl he makes one more move, I might have to go to dallas and file civil suit. He seems to have calmed down since this post, so we will see.

rockabilly
01-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Shouldn't he be judged by a jury of his peers?

But how many egomaniacal CD chasing powerbottoms are really out there?

But idk the whole story , just the bravado he displays on HA. :shrug

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Oh I agree, trust me if I lived back in Chi I would of been in court right with u on those two! But of course I am in texas and cant take any action against them two. But for mr. darryl he makes one more move, I might have to go to dallas and file civil suit. He seems to have calmed down since this post, so we will see.
make shure you take screen caps and phone records if they fuck with you on the phone
U have to log every date and time.

onmyknees
01-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Shouldn't he be judged by a jury of his peers?

But how many egomaniacal CD chasing powerbottoms are really out there?

But idk the whole story , just the bravado he displays on HA. :shrug

That's fucking funny Rockabilly ! I hope he voluntarily imposes some self discipline so he can continue to post. I think it's been well stated that it's extracurricular activities that pisses these ladies off, not so much his buffoonery on HA, although that's annoying at times to be sure... but sorta funny like a sad clown is funny! I take Michelle and Lexi to be pretty level headed, so let's hope the Sissy Fucker chills. I kinda miss him already, he's such an easy mark to make fun of ! LMAO

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 10:57 PM
That's fucking funny Rockabilly ! I hope he voluntarily imposes some self discipline so he can continue to post. I think it's been well stated that it's extracurricular activities that pisses these ladies off, not so much his buffoonery on HA, although that's annoying at times to be sure... but sorta funny like a sad clown is funny! I take Michelle and Lexi to be pretty level headed, so let's hope the Sissy Fucker chills. I kinda miss him already, he's such an easy mark to make fun of ! LMAO
You pretty much summed it up!

Silcc69
01-12-2011, 11:21 PM
See you and her are stupid as fuck. She told Caprice I was defeated because she idid not go to jail. I wasnt trying to send her to jail. I wanted her out of my life, off my phone and no more of those LYING videos. I got what the fuck I wanted! Now I dunno if there is help for you Matt. You are really ugly, out of shape and could never have a chance at being anything in life but a trik! You was a trik since birth and you will die a trik. I have stepped in shit that looks better than you!

Who the hell is caprice?

TsVanessa69
01-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Who the hell is caprice?
Long story, many characters.
The point is its over done with and left in the past.

GrimFusion
01-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh and by the way everything is said about Matt is true. he is that creepy dude never goes to the gym, drives a pick up truck and his belly hits the steering wheel.

Yeah, but the point is, you do that a lot. I know you're just trying to be honest, but it's not much better than the crap Daryl pulls in the forums. There are back-handed ways of getting the point across without having to resort to blunt name-calling and if you were the type of person to prefer intelligent discourse, this would be a much more clear-cut issue..

TsVanessa69
01-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah, but the point is, you do that a lot. I know you're just trying to be honest, but it's not much better than the crap Daryl pulls in the forums. There are back-handed ways of getting the point across without having to resort to blunt name-calling and if you were the type of person to prefer intelligent discourse, this would be a much more clear-cut issue..
See you don't know the back story. So you would not know what I am doing.
But he does and thats all that matters. You deal with folks different ways.
At the end of the day, I'm still the sexy Puerto Rican bitch with a big dick.

onmyknees
01-13-2011, 12:57 AM
At the end of the day, I'm still the sexy Puerto Rican bitch with a big dick.

yes you are baby...yes you are !

drock
01-13-2011, 01:41 AM
He prob just has a crush on you...

TSLexiWade
01-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Look at the poll.... HMMMMMM!

bladex76
01-13-2011, 10:35 AM
i like daryl he is a joke and sometimes funny he is a legend on his own mind what is funny about him is what he thinks and does hey we all need somebody to make us laugh without worrry about someday shotting us

BigDF
01-13-2011, 03:45 PM
I think he's a fucking hilarious too. But I'm laughing at him, not with him. He's fucking crude, rude and reeks bad attitude. That alone is no reason to ban someone, but he's also harassing a number of lovely, smart and credible members that probably won't hang around much longer if he doesn't stop, or is stopped.I agree with you Trish. I've complained, ranted I suppose, about some of the juvenile BS on here, but it appears he has become obsessed with Lexi and others on here. I support freedom of expression, but I also support freedom from fear.

I looked at some of Lexi's stuff on Formspring before she posted the screenshots and I've seen some of the BS from anonymous that sounded like Darryl or some other idiot trying to emulate him. I don't like the idea of banning someone, but at some point we have to take stand against bullying. He needs to back off and if banning him will help, then by all means that should be done.

TsVanessa69
01-13-2011, 09:04 PM
I agree with you Trish. I've complained, ranted I suppose, about some of the juvenile BS on here, but it appears he has become obsessed with Lexi and others on here. I support freedom of expression, but I also support freedom from fear.

I looked at some of Lexi's stuff on Formspring before she posted the screenshots and I've seen some of the BS from anonymous that sounded like Darryl or some other idiot trying to emulate him. I don't like the idea of banning someone, but at some point we have to take stand against bullying. He needs to back off and if banning him will help, then by all means that should be done.
Amen

TSLexiWade
01-13-2011, 09:08 PM
I agree with you Trish. I've complained, ranted I suppose, about some of the juvenile BS on here, but it appears he has become obsessed with Lexi and others on here. I support freedom of expression, but I also support freedom from fear.

Unfortunately, its not only Daryl I have to deal with, as there are a few GIRLS who can't seem to grow up either - as you saw... Not to mention, the million & one restricted phone calls I get from you ladies - REALLY? Are ya'll trying to be like him? Back off my nuts - unless I ask you to wrap your mouth around them... End of story - Haters motivate me, DUHHHHHHHH!

:jerkoff

But, as far as the harassment goes - Daryl has backed off these past few days, so I hope he understands the seriousness of this stalking behavior.

BigDF
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Unfortunately, its not only Daryl I have to deal with, as there are a few GIRLS who can't seem to grow up either - as you saw... Not to mention, the million & one restricted phone calls I get from you ladies - REALLY? Are ya'll trying to be like him? Back off my nuts - unless I ask you to wrap your mouth around them... End of story - Haters motivate me, DUHHHHHHHH!

:jerkoff

But, as far as the harassment goes - Daryl has backed off these past few days, so I hope he understands the seriousness of this stalking behavior.Well, as Forrest Gump says "Stupid is as stupid does." I tend to get annoyed with bullies myself, but I figure you can probably deal with the GIRLS as I've noticed there is a lot of jealousy there and anyone who expresses it that way makes themselves smaller in the eyes of others.

I know you are a beautiful person, Lexi, as are most of the ladies here. You deserve to be able to live your life without all this drama and BS.

Dave

TSLexiWade
01-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, as Forrest Gump says "Stupid is as stupid does." I tend to get annoyed with bullies myself, but I figure you can probably deal with the GIRLS as I've noticed there is a lot of jealousy there and anyone who expresses it that way makes themselves smaller in the eyes of others.

I know you are a beautiful person, Lexi, as are most of the ladies here. You deserve to be able to live your life without all this drama and BS.

Dave

Thanks baby.

pointblack
01-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Who's Daryl?

Odelay
01-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Well, I haven't seen hide nor hair of Daryl so I can only surmise that he has been banned. I haven't spoken directly on the merits of Lexi's (and other's) complaints against Daryl. Allow me to make a few observations.

First off, I want to state that I'm sympathetic to any of the girls who are the victims of stalker/trollish behavior from the men in this forum and others. There's a point where men cross the line, and extreme remedies become necessary.

However, let me make the case for why a lesser remedy than a ban might have been appropriate.

1. Daryl was not anonymous. Typical stalker behavior involves the stalker keeping his/her identity completely anonymous for as long as possible.

1a. The fact that Daryl's identity was known, the cops can be called in. First thing the cops do is a pay a visit to the guy. They calmly tell the guy that he needs to stop or further action will be taken, i.e. restraining orders and that type of thing. That can scare a guy straight.

2. Daryl is obviously trying to break into the biz. He's been filmed with a known star of the trans community, Jamie Cross, and has been swapping messages with some of the producers who participate on this board. Does that mean he should be allowed to be boorish to the girls on here? No. But that fact could be used as leverage against him to clean up his act. Want to work for seanchai, Daryl? Then quit the trollish behavior on Hung Angels.

3. Daryl seemed to be popular. Obviously, not with all members here, but he had his fans. To me, that's a mitigating factor before bringing down the ban hammer (the ultimate remedy).

In the end, it doesn't matter to me all that much. His behavior brought this on and he only has himself to blame.

AS AN ASIDE... I do wonder, though, why don't male performers participate on Hung Angels. Christian XXX participated briefly until he was flamed to kingdom come and quickly left. I can't think of any other male performers who have participated. We have photographers, producers, party arrangers, and many other guys who work within the TS world, who participate, but no performers. Weird.

FreddieGomez
01-14-2011, 09:36 PM
so was he banned?

TSMichelleAustin
01-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Well, I haven't seen hide nor hair of Daryl so I can only surmise that he has been banned. I haven't spoken directly on the merits of Lexi's (and other's) complaints against Daryl. Allow me to make a few observations.

First off, I want to state that I'm sympathetic to any of the girls who are the victims of stalker/trollish behavior from the men in this forum and others. There's a point where men cross the line, and extreme remedies become necessary.

However, let me make the case for why a lesser remedy than a ban might have been appropriate.

1. Daryl was not anonymous. Typical stalker behavior involves the stalker keeping his/her identity completely anonymous for as long as possible.

1a. The fact that Daryl's identity was known, the cops can be called in. First thing the cops do is a pay a visit to the guy. They calmly tell the guy that he needs to stop or further action will be taken, i.e. restraining orders and that type of thing. That can scare a guy straight.

2. Daryl is obviously trying to break into the biz. He's been filmed with a known star of the trans community, Jamie Cross, and has been swapping messages with some of the producers who participate on this board. Does that mean he should be allowed to be boorish to the girls on here? No. But that fact could be used as leverage against him to clean up his act. Want to work for seanchai, Daryl? Then quit the trollish behavior on Hung Angels.

3. Daryl seemed to be popular. Obviously, not with all members here, but he had his fans. To me, that's a mitigating factor before bringing down the ban hammer (the ultimate remedy).

In the end, it doesn't matter to me all that much. His behavior brought this on and he only has himself to blame.

AS AN ASIDE... I do wonder, though, why don't male performers participate on Hung Angels. Christian XXX participated briefly until he was flamed to kingdom come and quickly left. I can't think of any other male performers who have participated. We have photographers, producers, party arrangers, and many other guys who work within the TS world, who participate, but no performers. Weird.

Prob because they dont want to deal with the drama and bs on here. They know the guys here are for the guys not them. As for Christian he is super busy he does twitter but more so than none. He is producing and staring in adult films in the str8 world and does the trans side too. So he prob has no time to be bothered on HA. Just a thought`

BigDF
01-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Prob because they dont want to deal with the drama and bs on here. They know the guys here are for the guys not them. As for Christian he is super busy he does twitter but more so than none. He is producing and staring in adult films in the str8 world and does the trans side too. So he prob has no time to be bothered on HA. Just a thought`You are prob right, Michelle and that's too bad because I think their viewpoint would be interesting. But of course that's prob because I'm gay and secretly desire him.:dancing: (Added that for the guys too busy to respond to this)

TSMichelleAustin
01-14-2011, 10:40 PM
You are prob right, Michelle and that's too bad because I think their viewpoint would be interesting. But of course that's prob because I'm gay and secretly desire him.:dancing: (Added that for the guys too busy to respond to this)

Well he and a few guys are hot! But as for Christian, I know he is a sweetheart and he loves his work the porn world! I think thats a great thing! Also he is a TEXAN! LOL!

Silcc69
01-15-2011, 12:37 AM
Wow never knew Christian posted here but I really don't have any issues with him. Now Tom Moore on the other hand..............

TSLexiWade
01-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Just an FYI people - "Anonymous" does not make you truly anonymous when the IP address is traced & followed. Smooth move Exlax.

SpoogeMonkey
01-16-2011, 12:19 AM
i think some people on here need to grow a pair...

oh.. hang on

:P

TSLexiWade
01-22-2011, 08:03 PM
WELL, he must have been banned from a few websites based on this:

onmyknees
01-22-2011, 10:12 PM

Well that seems pretty fucked up to me, and 817 Texas area code, so do the math ! The problem with Daryl and guys like him is most women ( not younger girls) are turned off by that.."you want me ..you know you do" routine, and when guys like that get spurned, they double down, or worse get vicious. I've seen it a million times. I've tried to counsel dudes that thier approach is boarish, but it always winds up in a fight, so fuck it...let 'em learn the hard way. The sad part is....he's not a dumb guy, and if he spent some time at charm school he might someday get to where he wants to go, but until then...he's persona non grata !

phobun
01-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Now Tom Moore on the other hand..............

You're just jealous of his whiny voice!

phobun
01-23-2011, 08:45 AM

This is a pretty fair assessment. Daryl could be annoying but at least he was funny at times and had personality.

JoePitt
01-23-2011, 08:52 AM
This is a pretty fair assessment. Daryl could be annoying but at least he was funny at times and had personality.

So was John Wayne Gacy.

dderek123
01-23-2011, 11:01 AM

Wow that's messed up. Death threats aren't cool. Sorry you had to put up with that.

Is this the first time something like this has happened? Does it happen often for TS or more specifically TS in the sex trade?

TSLexiWade
01-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Wow that's messed up. Death threats aren't cool. Sorry you had to put up with that.

Is this the first time something like this has happened? Does it happen often for TS or more specifically TS in the sex trade?

It's a shame that when you politely ask someone more than once to please refrain from contacting you - they don't listen & it leads to this.

I'm not a bitch as most of you know, but I had to draw a line somewhere & I thank all of you who support me.

Regardless of his random "sense of humor" - he was crossing too many boundaries.

As far as this happening in the past, I've been assaulted - but never really gotten an online death threat - this was really no shock either, I've been expecting it. Just another thing to add to his compilation of issues & one more file to add to his folder. :wiggle:

Silcc69
01-23-2011, 09:01 PM
You're just jealous of his whiny voice!

He fucks GGs and TGs that I will never get to touch. :Bowdown:

BBC4DatAzz
01-31-2011, 10:01 AM

This girl :)

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5281/5360560983_6faed10ef2_z.jpg

BBC4DatAzz
01-31-2011, 10:09 AM

Daryl left so he could get with the other TS friend, QUIT LYING!!! YOU GOT DUMPED LOL!!

TSLexiWade
01-31-2011, 11:22 AM
Daryl left so he could get with the other TS friend, QUIT LYING!!! YOU GOT DUMPED LOL!!

Idk, but he keeps sending me this same photo of him & this girl --- STILL! He is STILL emailing me & I have yet AGAIN, for idk - the millionth time to please refrain from contacting me & his response is "NO."

UGH... fml.

BBC4DatAzz
02-02-2011, 07:24 AM
One thing I've learned about him is, stay on his good side. lmao

Paladin
02-02-2011, 08:19 AM
That has a much better chance of working than feeding his ego/vanity here on HA.

report his stupid ass on his behaviour in the mainstream sites. if he's stalking, he'll soon be sorry...

TSLexiWade
02-02-2011, 08:22 AM
report his stupid ass on his behaviour in the mainstream sites. if he's stalking, he'll soon be sorry...

UNFORTUNATELY, WE DIDN'T RID OURSELVES OF HIM... HE IS BACK & THIS IS HIS PROFILE:

BBC4DatAzz

GrimFusion
02-02-2011, 09:02 AM
One thing I've learned about him is, stay on his good side. lmao

Whatever, Daryl. Fact of the matter is you're a dumb shit and you're just going to get banned again and again.

TSLexiWade
02-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Whatever, Daryl. Fact of the matter is you're a dumb shit and you're just going to get banned again and again.

:Bowdown: