PDA

View Full Version : PomonaCA speaks up!

PomonaCA
01-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Hello everybody,

I am PomonaCA (yes, the ONLY PomonaCA) and I have been biting my tongue for quite a while reading this forum.

I am a fan of HungAngels and post all the time to see what people are talking about. This is not my first post to this forum.

I just want to talk about a few things.

First of all, I want to thank those people that have been saying very nice things about me, I really appreciate it.

Also I want to talk about some of the things I read here about me. At least 80% of what I read is false. The only place you can learn who I am, what I am up to, the entire truth about is my profile link at http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=47606. I hold nothing back there. I blog about everything going on in my life, good and bad.

It's funny, people say things in this forum about me that doesn't make sense. It just is not my personality or things I have done.

The people that speak bad of me here are liberals and as a result, whiny bitches who expect the government to give them free shit. It is always he said, she said.

Yes, people can talk about my reviews, I won't deny that I don't give a shit. People do change as they grow. I am not saying this in my defense but in yours. As a side note, the clients that enjoy spending time with me are hot young women in their 20's, they can't read. Honestly, the type of people that read those reviews I don't want to be with anyway (sorry if I offended anyone). I enjoy the company of classy, women with huge knockers that know how to stay in their place. Enough said about the reviews. Sorry if you had a bad experience with me, next time you should take a shower first.

About my surgery. I haven't had any as I will not tamper with Gods perfect creation. I worked very hard to be able to afford to sculpture the vase in my home office. I respect that maybe you don't find it attractive but then again I don't see no Art degrees hanging from your walls, Corky. Everybody has different taste, nobody has to like or find the vase attractive but myself and some of the worlds most renown art collectors (fortunately, most collectors find it attractive). I would bet dollars to donuts that if I handed $100,000 to many collectors that read this forum or have talked bad of my sculpting talent they would be the first to run to the same sculptor that did my work...... which.of.course.is.me. It is easy to sit in front of a computer and make digs at someone vase because you cannot afford one yourself.

I came to this country..... scratch that, I was born here HA HA! After three month's here I finished my vase. I set my mind to something and I do it. I see sculptors that have tried to get something done for ten years and still look the same but they are the quickest to criticize others.

I am not trying to sound arrogant but I have to get it out of my system because it is hurtful what some people can say. Not only about me but about other nice guys that have gone after their dreams and fulfilled them.

You can think of me whatever you want but please do not say things that just are not true. I have done so many things to help our community. I started a website www.sculpture.org/redesign/mag.shtml (http://www.transgenderbeauty.com/) to reach out and tell my story and offer help and advice. I receive hundreds of emails from sculptors thanking me. Sculptors from their teenage years to their sixties. I guess it just doesn't make good entertainment to talk about the good things people do, more people are entertained by the gossip and lies.

Okay, this is going on and on. What I really want to say is nigga, please.

This will be the only time I post and I will not reply to comments. I am sorry if I offended you, if I did then look inside yourself. I am a big believer in caramel.

I want you all to have a wonderul 2011. Please be safe and good to one another and let's all stick together because I LOVE T-MOBILE

BTW I have never been to RIO and please don't use my pictures to promote other sites, not classy.

With Love,

PomonaCA

P.S. - One last thing. I have another project I want to share with you. Many of you here are sculptors and I have a question for you. What happens if your clay source goes away? You need to think about your future and be safer. There is a lot of money in owning your own clay and tools, where you control and own your own content. To read more about my offer check out www.ebay.com (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/www.ebay.com)

nonnonnon
01-11-2011, 04:35 AM
how do I know it's you and not your publicist? :D

Jericho
01-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Well, go you!

Silcc69
01-11-2011, 04:53 AM
I see what you did there. LMAO

rockabilly
01-11-2011, 08:25 AM
But ... who are you?

yodajazz
01-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Hello everybody,

.... The only place you can learn who I am, what I am up to, the entire truth about is my profile link at http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=47606...

So the truth about you is: "PomonaCA has not made any friends yet"! Left yourself open for that one.

Ryz
01-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Lmao ahahahaha
op you're a jerk for that lol

trish
01-11-2011, 05:54 PM
First of all, I want to thank those people that have been saying very nice things about me, I really appreciate it.Name names.

tsparisangelline
01-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Loser

Teydyn
01-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Thank you for the laugh!

Loser
And another friendly, insight- & respectful post...

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 07:05 AM
Yep it is very funny to disrespect someone and make jokes about their post

a994
01-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Hello everybody,

I am PomonaCA (yes, the ONLY PomonaCA) and I have been biting my tongue for quite a while reading this forum.

I am a fan of HungAngels and post all the time to see what people are talking about. This is not my first post to this forum.

I just want to talk about a few things.

First of all, I want to thank those people that have been saying very nice things about me, I really appreciate it.

Also I want to talk about some of the things I read here about me. At least 80% of what I read is false. The only place you can learn who I am, what I am up to, the entire truth about is my profile link at http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=47606. I hold nothing back there. I blog about everything going on in my life, good and bad.

It's funny, people say things in this forum about me that doesn't make sense. It just is not my personality or things I have done.

The people that speak bad of me here are liberals and as a result, whiny bitches who expect the government to give them free shit. It is always he said, she said.

Yes, people can talk about my reviews, I won't deny that I don't give a shit. People do change as they grow. I am not saying this in my defense but in yours. As a side note, the clients that enjoy spending time with me are hot young women in their 20's, they can't read. Honestly, the type of people that read those reviews I don't want to be with anyway (sorry if I offended anyone). I enjoy the company of classy, women with huge knockers that know how to stay in their place. Enough said about the reviews. Sorry if you had a bad experience with me, next time you should take a shower first.

About my surgery. I haven't had any as I will not tamper with Gods perfect creation. I worked very hard to be able to afford to sculpture the vase in my home office. I respect that maybe you don't find it attractive but then again I don't see no Art degrees hanging from your walls, Corky. Everybody has different taste, nobody has to like or find the vase attractive but myself and some of the worlds most renown art collectors (fortunately, most collectors find it attractive). I would bet dollars to donuts that if I handed $100,000 to many collectors that read this forum or have talked bad of my sculpting talent they would be the first to run to the same sculptor that did my work...... which.of.course.is.me. It is easy to sit in front of a computer and make digs at someone vase because you cannot afford one yourself.

I came to this country..... scratch that, I was born here HA HA! After three month's here I finished my vase. I set my mind to something and I do it. I see sculptors that have tried to get something done for ten years and still look the same but they are the quickest to criticize others.

I am not trying to sound arrogant but I have to get it out of my system because it is hurtful what some people can say. Not only about me but about other nice guys that have gone after their dreams and fulfilled them.

You can think of me whatever you want but please do not say things that just are not true. I have done so many things to help our community. I started a website www.sculpture.org/redesign/mag.shtml (http://www.transgenderbeauty.com/) to reach out and tell my story and offer help and advice. I receive hundreds of emails from sculptors thanking me. Sculptors from their teenage years to their sixties. I guess it just doesn't make good entertainment to talk about the good things people do, more people are entertained by the gossip and lies.

Okay, this is going on and on. What I really want to say is nigga, please.

This will be the only time I post and I will not reply to comments. I am sorry if I offended you, if I did then look inside yourself. I am a big believer in caramel.

I want you all to have a wonderul 2011. Please be safe and good to one another and let's all stick together because I LOVE T-MOBILE

BTW I have never been to RIO and please don't use my pictures to promote other sites, not classy.

With Love,

PomonaCA

P.S. - One last thing. I have another project I want to share with you. Many of you here are sculptors and I have a question for you. What happens if your clay source goes away? You need to think about your future and be safer. There is a lot of money in owning your own clay and tools, where you control and own your own content. To read more about my offer check out www.ebay.com (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/www.ebay.com)

This is one of the best satirical posts I have ever read. You've got talent, my friend.

PomonaCA
01-12-2011, 08:39 AM

This ain't no disco, it ain't no pity party either. You want empathy go see your psychiatrist.

trish
01-12-2011, 04:41 PM
That's right. This ain't no disco. This is a thread, Gods dammit.

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 06:42 PM
This ain't no disco, it ain't no pity party either. You want empathy go see your psychiatrist.

The only one who needs to see a psychiatrist is the one who spent well over 30 minutes picking at someone'S THREAD and twisting pieces around to "be funny". Of course only the bitter cockhounds even find any of your thread to be enjoyable.

It shows how enjoyable your life is.....

Ryz
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM

You do it all the time....

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 07:08 PM
You do it all the time....

I do not create entire threads that go after an individual and i do not spend my time creating senseless humor.

Oh yes ryz and i also do not chase demented white queens in chicago.

Ryz
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
I do not create entire threads that go after an individual and i do not spend my time creating senseless humor.

Oh yes ryz and i also do not chase demented white queens in chicago.

But you do post on other threads bashing other girls time to time.

I suppose I do right?

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 07:24 PM
But you do post on other threads bashing other girls time to time.

I suppose I do right?

I bash all the kids who look foolish

Previous posts seem to show that..

Ryz
01-12-2011, 07:28 PM
I bash all the kids who look foolish

Previous posts seem to show that..

I'm confused

tsparisangelline
01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm confused

Go to search and look for jhaniah

FreddieGomez
01-12-2011, 11:36 PM
ryz my dude, just drop it...hypocrisy is a trannie's best friend...whenever u call them out for doin shit they complain others do they have an elaborate excuse as to why they do it themselves...it's bullshit....jus suck it up and agree or else they'll keep tryna justify their lyin asses....it's a lost cause

Ryz
01-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Go to search and look for jhaniah
Ew, why would I.

ryz my dude, just drop it...hypocrisy is a trannie's best friend...whenever u call them out for doin shit they complain others do they have an elaborate excuse as to why they do it themselves...it's bullshit....jus suck it up and agree or else they'll keep tryna justify their lyin asses....it's a lost cause

Trust me man. I already knew this. lol

tsparisangelline
01-13-2011, 04:45 AM

Says the queen of fairy tales amd one of the only men on this board who requires justification for being a gay house keeper with anal warts and a tranny cock fetish.

Ew, why would I.

Well you use to LOVE her threads.

Silcc69
01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
IDK y you are getting your panties in bunch Paris as this chic will never post agan and PomonaCA did post soemthing that was actually funny.

PomonaCA
01-13-2011, 05:44 AM
IDK y you are getting your panties in bunch Paris as this chic will never post agan and PomonaCA did post soemthing that was actually funny.

Thanks I appreciate that. I don't sweat the hate at all. You have to keep in mind that the vast majority of these trannies are genuine. However, there is a small percentage of them that are simply abused children getting older. Maladjusted to life and chasing happiness through surgeries, drugs and hormones. They aren't women at all because you have to be an adult in order to be a woman. They are the abused and they are everywhere. Some of them run to drugs, some run to gambling, some run to luxury, some run to chasing their image of womanhood which they believe will make them happy. Which sucks for them because if you aren't happy now, you're an unhappy person. I truly do feel sorry for them.

And it didn't take 30 minutes for me to modify the original post. It took me 31 minutes.

tsparisangelline
01-13-2011, 10:09 AM

I didnt find it funny, ana is one of the few ts's who spent her money to help other ts's who want to transition

Ryz
01-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Says the queen of fairy tales amd one of the only men on this board who requires justification for being a gay house keeper with anal warts and a tranny cock fetish.

Well you use to LOVE her threads.

Incorrect

innocentbychoice
01-13-2011, 12:40 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! At first I didn't understand what the fuck you were talking about.

Kinda gives another perspective to the Ana Mancini thread lol.

PomonaCA
01-14-2011, 07:27 AM
I didnt find it funny, ana is one of the few ts's who spent her money to help other ts's who want to transition

You sir are in the minority on this one.

tsparisangelline
01-14-2011, 09:50 AM

Sir? And this is why trans admirers get no respect.

PomonaCA
01-14-2011, 09:53 AM

What happened to good old 'tranny chaser"? I much prefer tranny chaser.

tsparisangelline
01-14-2011, 09:56 AM
What happened to good old 'tranny chaser"? I much prefer tranny chaser.

tranny chasers GET girls.i can tell you don't so...

Lol

PomonaCA
01-14-2011, 09:57 AM
tranny chasers GET girls.i can tell you don't so...

Lol

Your criteria of what makes a 'girl' is questionable.

dderek123
01-14-2011, 01:01 PM

Well yeah it kinda is actually.

tsparisangelline
01-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Your criteria of what makes a 'girl' is questionable.

Your criteria is strong jawlines and hard muscles so please do't try to judge, lol.

bridgetbbyxo
01-14-2011, 03:17 PM

Its incredible that you would resort to calling her a male pronouns because she makes you look even more like a fool.

Ryz
01-14-2011, 03:20 PM
I made pancakes for breakfast

Ryz
01-14-2011, 03:21 PM
and some homefries

nonnonnon
01-14-2011, 03:35 PM
I made pancakes for breakfast

YouTube - You Like (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_osR36oxVU)

JoePitt
01-14-2011, 03:46 PM

That may be true but it doesn't mean that she's above reproach for things she's done to other people. Being a saint is not mutually exclusive with being a sinner.

PomonaCA
01-15-2011, 05:26 AM

I sincerely apologize. I will never again address you as a member of your original gender.

Helvis2012
01-15-2011, 06:39 AM
Very good.

yodajazz
01-15-2011, 10:39 AM

Well give him a break, since he has apologized. This is the first time he has ever been wrong. Or at least admitted it!.