PDA

View Full Version : Rio de Janeiro - Cangurus TS tours

Johnny Canguru
01-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Hi all, I would like to offer you my services as a guide and translator for anyone who wishes to visit the marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro.

Since Help disco has closed it has made life more difficult for both the girls and their admirers but there are still many gorgeous, hot, hung Brazilian angels around if you know were to look.

So contact me for your next trip, I can help you achieve what you have long desired!

paz

j

cyber
01-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Help is closed? Too sad. I went there several times, there were tons of hot TS and GG's there. I will miss the place. What are the new clubs to find T girls?

Johnny Canguru
01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Help is closed? Too sad. I went there several times, there were tons of hot TS and GG's there. I will miss the place. What are the new clubs to find T girls?
Unfortunately the days of clubs like Help are over. Most of the girls have ended up on the street thanks to Eduardo Paes and the Olympic/World cup 'beautification' of Rio.

The street girls get a bad wrap because of the occasional junky and all these warnings get posted about how you should stay away from the streets and only use websites like distintas etc which is a bit unfair because most of the girls are just nice, sweet things, many of whom dont have the equipment, net access or know how to set up an online listing.

There are a couple of clubs to go to but they are generally just gay nightclubs and it often depends on the night. Just hit me up if you come to Rio and I can sort you out.

j

Willfromengland
01-11-2011, 01:53 AM
would i get kidnapped

Johnny Canguru
01-11-2011, 03:49 AM
would i get kidnapped
???

Will you get abducted if you go on holiday to Brazil? No

Will you get abducted if you go walking on the street in Rio at night? No

Might you get robbed if you walk into the wrong area with wallet full of cash and a big sign on your head that says 'tourist'? Its possible

pointblack
01-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Right he will get rob anywhere even in his hotel room with a girl (Funny this also happens in the states) Oh well I guess you are safe.

tsdvdman
01-11-2011, 06:46 AM
I had some great times at Help. It was the first club I went to the first time I went to Rio. What about the Flamingo area for tgirls? And the Villa Mimossa (I might be spelling this wrong)?

giovanni_hotel
01-11-2011, 07:17 AM
This is really a great idea. I'd pay a couple grand for a tour guide in Rio for a few days.

tsdvdman
01-11-2011, 08:16 AM
This is really a great idea. I'd pay a couple grand for a tour guide in Rio for a few days.
It would be well worth it..Trust!!

naresuan
01-11-2011, 11:43 AM
jonnny can u get tickets to a Vasco v fluminese game too? would love to make it to Brazil one day but need a guide. My area of expertise is Thailand so \brazil im sure would be a whole new ball game in more ways than one!

envivision
01-11-2011, 01:51 PM
A friend of mine, Homer S., was kidnaped by the taxi driver he was with while in Rio. He came out safe after paying a ransom. Later, he showed me pictures of Rio he took with his family. I remember seeing lots of monkey playing around in the streets.

Homer does work at Fox, so he might have a personal agenda against foreigners.

envivision
01-11-2011, 01:52 PM
jonnny can u get tickets to a Vasco v fluminese game too? would love to make it to Brazil one day but need a guide. My area of expertise is Thailand so \brazil im sure would be a whole new ball game in more ways than one!

You must mean: Flamengo vs Fluminese, aka Fla-Flu?

Johnny Canguru
01-12-2011, 12:43 AM
I had some great times at Help. It was the first club I went to the first time I went to Rio. What about the Flamingo area for tgirls? And the Villa Mimossa (I might be spelling this wrong)?

Flamengo...not as far as I know, Gloria (Flamengos neighbour) is better. A few streets. You will find a few reasonable hotties or if you prefer a thick thighed amazon to throw you down and make you squeal like a baby piggy your in luck.

Vila Mimosa is an area, I haven't been in a while but funny enough one of my mates was talking about it the other day and wants to go check it out so Ill be able to give you better info later. But basically there is an unwritten rule that its GG's only. The TS hang out a few streets away and near the train line. In VM you can find any GG you want, perfect 10's, but that means you also have to contend with hordes of competing guys and fucked up old, pregnant crack whores too, sometimes its so crowded like a market and if you dont pick up by 3pm then forget it, your night is over.

WARNING: I know it sounds like fun, but its on the far side of the center zone, far from the tourist places, a lot of the crowd is from the working sectors. Rio gets a heap of bad, unjustified, fear mongering propaganda and I hate to contribute to the stereotype but there is danger in a place like this.
Crime is bad for business so CV or ADA, the militia or police, whoever is currently in charge of the place wants to keep everyone safe and happy so the money keeps flowing. Most likely you will never see or feel any problem at all, but it is there in the shadows. Go with a group and stick together or go with a local until you know the score.

Johnny Canguru
01-12-2011, 12:53 AM
A friend of mine, Homer S., was kidnaped by the taxi driver he was with while in Rio. He came out safe after paying a ransom. Later, he showed me pictures of Rio he took with his family. I remember seeing lots of monkey playing around in the streets.

Homer does work at Fox, so he might have a personal agenda against foreigners.

Clockwise! Anticlockwise!!! lol, my favourite episode.

Vasco, Fla, Flu whatever. Football is Football!! But a reinvigorated Flamengo with Ronaldinho up front against BiChampions Fluminense will be a great match. Shame Maracana is closed down :-(

addicted
01-12-2011, 12:56 AM
I am not scared of villa mimossa the other thing they can take from me is advice. The only I am scared of is if I have to take a shit where do you go?

tsdvdman
01-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Flamengo...not as far as I know, Gloria (Flamengos neighbour) is better. A few streets. You will find a few reasonable hotties or if you prefer a thick thighed amazon to throw you down and make you squeal like a baby piggy your in luck.

Vila Mimosa is an area, I haven't been in a while but funny enough one of my mates was talking about it the other day and wants to go check it out so Ill be able to give you better info later. But basically there is an unwritten rule that its GG's only. The TS hang out a few streets away and near the train line. In VM you can find any GG you want, perfect 10's, but that means you also have to contend with hordes of competing guys and fucked up old, pregnant crack whores too, sometimes its so crowded like a market and if you dont pick up by 3pm then forget it, your night is over.

WARNING: I know it sounds like fun, but its on the far side of the center zone, far from the tourist places, a lot of the crowd is from the working sectors. Rio gets a heap of bad, unjustified, fear mongering propaganda and I hate to contribute to the stereotype but there is danger in a place like this.
Crime is bad for business so CV or ADA, the militia or police, whoever is currently in charge of the place wants to keep everyone safe and happy so the money keeps flowing. Most likely you will never see or feel any problem at all, but it is there in the shadows. Go with a group and stick together or go with a local until you know the score.
You definitely know what you are talking about with some good advice,,especially for the novice.
I am a black dude who grew up running the streets of New York,,so I travel with a sense of adventure,,albeit cautious and streetwise.
The Flamengo area (when I was there 2006) was crazy with tgirl hotties. They hang out on cars half naked. I had my cabbie take me there and met a blonde hottie who had on cut-off jeans shorts with the biggest bulge I had ever seen on a tgirl in person. Her balls were literally hangin out the sides. She didn't speak a lick of English but I speak just enough Portuguese to make the deal plus my guy did most of the talkin for me. We ended up in a very clean short stay right there. I believe it was called the Flamengo Motel. One of the best tgirl experiences I've ever had.
Yep,,The Vila Mimosa is also "off the hook" with the most beautiful Brazilian gg's you would ever see. Yes,,DIME pieces,,,and they are cheap cheap. cheap. I went there with my local cabbie,,,set him up so he had drinks while I did my thing. He also got me a local cell phone so I could call him anytime or if I felt in danger. I ended up fucking 3 different girls in the rooms attached to the bars. It is definitely a dangerous atmosphere,,very intense,,but if you decide to go you just have to roll with it because if you get there and act scared or timid,,you will get taken or somebody is going to try to get you. The police are all over the place,,but they really don't give a fuck about an American tourist. In fact,,they might shake you down themselves. All in all,,,Rio is on FIYA!!,my favorite party vacation destination. Been there a few times and plan on going back either later this year or early next year. Let me know what's new and good.

addicted
01-12-2011, 02:35 PM
sao paulo is way better than rio and so is porto allegre

acdaddy69
01-12-2011, 08:32 PM
I will be going for the world cup..am sure i will check with johnny by then for a tour.

socal323
01-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi all, I would like to offer you my services as a guide and translator for anyone who wishes to visit the marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro.

Since Help disco has closed it has made life more difficult for both the girls and their admirers but there are still many gorgeous, hot, hung Brazilian angels around if you know were to look.

So contact me for your next trip, I can help you achieve what you have long desired!

paz

j

I was in rio last year in july. Beautiful city..and i am thinking of going back sometime in july or august....didnt get too see all of rio but i got a glimpse of how it is...

jedimaster
01-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Judging by what i see on sites like Malicia, Bananatrans, Distintas, i'd say that Sao Paulo is where the best TS are. Never been to any part of Brazil tho.

Johnny: in your opinion what is the cheapest possible trip to Sao Paulo? I mean what's the least amount of money one can go there to just bang a girl, if i fly from america?

tsdvdman
01-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Judging by what i see on sites like Malicia, Bananatrans, Distintas, i'd say that Sao Paulo is where the best TS are. Never been to any part of Brazil tho.

Johnny: in your opinion what is the cheapest possible trip to Sao Paulo? I mean what's the least amount of money one can go there to just bang a girl, if i fly from america?
With him being in Brazil he knows way more than me on this but I went over to Brazil 3 times using skyauction.com. You bid on the packages,,airfairs,etc. I never use anything else when I'm going to Brazil or Dominican Republic. Also,,don't sleep on Bahia. If you like dark-skinned tgirls...

jedimaster
01-12-2011, 10:16 PM
With him being in Brazil he knows way more than me on this but I went over to Brazil 3 times using skyauction.com. You bid on the packages,,airfairs,etc....

Thanks tsdvdman, i didn't know that site, gotta read it thoroughly as at first glance it seems too good and cheap to be true. Not that i'm disbelieving in your recommendation lol, but as with all transactions involving money you got to understand all details and small print thoroughly.

What's the cheapest trip you've been able to make to Brazil?

I ask this because i've never travelled international just local so i don't want to pay more of what's worth.

flyboy
01-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Know anyone over in Sao Paulo?

F

Johnny Canguru
01-12-2011, 11:10 PM

Sorry mate this is impossible to answer. Kind of like how long is a piece of string.

For your expenses in SP, just budget the same as you would for NY, London, Tokyo. Its not a cheap city.

If you are really on a budget then go to a city in the north east probably Natal. Much cheaper there, well catered for gringoes as its the center for European sex tourism (closest point to Europe). All dark girls.

Johnny Canguru
01-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Regarding the whole Porto, SP, Rio debate. Each are major state capitals with more than enough perfect girls to satisfy any trip.

Its kind of like comparing apples to oranges to say which is better, each is unique in its climate, lifestyle and demographics.

Porto Alegre is the capital of a big state, Rio Grande do Sul, known for its wealth, quality of life, agriculture and Europeanisation. Most of the population is of German or Italian descent. It has a temperate climate, the nightlife is not as famous as Rio or SP. The girls, ‘gauchas’ are said to be the most beautiful because of their European looks. This is related to the equation. European look = beauty = money and vice versa.

Sao Paulo is the big grey, megalopolis. It has every culture you can think of. Naturally in a city of 22mil you will find the largest number of most beautiful girls, added to this it’s the economic capital which attracts the best girls, looking for the best money. Lifestyle prices reflect this. It is an enormous, polluted, traffic jam with some of the best clubs, bars and cuisine on the planet.

Rio is a tropical, picturesque beach city with the largest economic gap in relation to geographic distribution. Ie the richest of the rich living adjacent to the poorest of the poor. As such there is big variety in looks and pricing. In Rio you can spend all day at the beach, cross the road, freshen up, go downstairs and grab a girl and never stray more than 50m from your hotel. Cariocas pride themselves on being the most fun and friendly to hang out with and the hottest sexual animals in bed.

That all being said, I live in Rio and am happy to give info about Rio but I cant give detailed advice about other cities.

j

BlackShemaleLover
01-13-2011, 11:44 PM
really intresing..

iagodelgado
01-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Thought Sao Paulo was the hotspot.

addicted
01-14-2011, 10:07 PM
why post a picture of sasquatch?

Nikka
01-14-2011, 11:40 PM
do u provide drugs for us?

Johnny Canguru
01-15-2011, 01:37 AM
do u provide drugs for us?

lol, are you serious? I thought you would have your network completely sorted over here.

For the record: No, drugs are not part of the service

But for you Nikka, if you are looking for something special then we can certainly have a conversation. bj

j

Jrj1811
05-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi Johnny,
I will be visiting rio this week starting wed. Any bars, or clubs you would recommend going to meet tgirls? Any advice would be helpful.
Jeff

youngblood61
05-21-2013, 03:06 AM
Rio is on my to do list for sure!:)

tsdvdman
05-21-2013, 05:29 AM
I got so many TS memories from my trips to Rio..:)