PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas ... Unless this is your neighbor

Texass_Guy
12-05-2005, 06:33 AM
http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/152-xmas-lights.htm

BeardedOne
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Oy! We have a local guy that puts the $$$ into light displays every year. So much so that the county has to put highway markers out to direct the traffic his house attracts. But to see something like that in a musical context...WHOA! :shock:

Harrys Boy
12-06-2005, 12:12 AM
Amazing, is that Jean michel Jarre's house?

Quinn
12-06-2005, 12:13 AM
It's not a problem that a "mysterious" fire and a good alibi wouldn't take care off.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
12-06-2005, 12:17 AM
It's not a problem that a "mysterious" fire and a good alibi wouldn't take care off.

-Quinn

:shock: :lol: :claps

BTW, the music is kinda cool, I didn't see a credit. Anyone know the composer/group?

hwbs
12-06-2005, 01:20 AM
thats some funny shit....the only thing that = to the annoying lights are these euros that stalk u at the mall trying to sell u everything from neck warmers , scalp massagers, bootleg nintendo systems , nail manicuring systems, toy planes and many other things....i thought it was just random to my area but i went upto boston for a concert and they are there too ....these people are so pushy and rude...alot of people i know wont goto the malls around here because of them and im suprised none of them have been assulted yet....its been going on for a few years now....thank god they are here just for the holidays, lol

Sinister
12-06-2005, 01:33 AM
*puts the blunt down and slowly backs out of the thread* :shock:

MoonAndStar
12-06-2005, 01:35 AM

-Quinn

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

TgirlloverinPA
12-06-2005, 08:09 AM
Funny as fuck! Til you factor in the amt of foreign oil required to make it happen. Fuck him and fuck christmas. Sorry christians.

BeardedOne
12-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Funny as fuck! Til you factor in the amt of foreign oil required to make it happen. Fuck him and fuck christmas. Sorry christians.

I may be sandwiched betwixt a nuke and a refinery, but it's =our= nuke and refinery. :) People don't believe me until we get to the peak of the bridge and they see that the 'cloud' is really the vapor from the cooling tower and there is a parade of tankers in the river, just up from the Gulf.

I just don't take well to any kind of holiday, but at least this one is sorta pretty.

brickcitybrother
12-07-2005, 01:41 AM

-Quinn

Gangsta!

Quinn
12-07-2005, 02:22 AM

-Quinn

Gangsta!

Creative problem solving.

-Quinn

chefmike
12-07-2005, 02:45 AM
And I thought that solution was only for restaurant and strip club owners...

hwbs
12-19-2005, 09:09 AM
i see coors light picked up this video clip for one of their ads , as i was watching ESPN today....

BeardedOne
12-19-2005, 10:40 AM
so this jewish guy meets his friend in the street and say "im so sorry i heard about the fire in ur factory" to which his friend says "shhh, tomorrow, tomorrow"

OMG! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: