PDA

View Full Version : Pierced? Good story? Drunken Mistake?

MdR Dave
01-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Pierced on the side if my shaft, just under the head.

It was a booze fueled summer before my senior year in high school, and I woke up one morning, stumbled to the bathroom to take a leak and thought "that's new".

It was weeks before I found out who I slept with the night before. Friends at the party were busy with things of their own, didn't really notice who I was with at any given point) and I wasn't exactly known for withholding my affections. I narrowed down a list of potential suspects, then started to 'probe' for the truth.

She was cagey- she thought I was mad (honestly I was at first, but not because of the piercing- I just felt violated in my drunken state). She finally 'fessed up and when I asked her why she chose that spot she said "because that is where the ears would be if the head had ears"!

I won a lot of earrings in bars in my early twenties. A bit of an exhibitionist, I would work it into conversation whenever I could, knowing that someone would call me out and I would "have" to prove it. Borrowing an earring from the first girl who said she didn't buy it, I would take her to the bathroom and make my case. Not many of them wanted the earring back (side note: count the diamond studs you see when deciding whether or not to play this game!) but quite a few became more acquainted with me later on the evening.

I suspect it was just an easy excuse for them to get a look without coming across as slutty.

The real payoff though, was getting to the inevitable question and saying it myself:

"because that's where the ears would be"!

BigDF
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Pierced on the side if my shaft, just under the head.

It was a booze fueled summer before my senior year in high school, and I woke up one morning, stumbled to the bathroom to take a leak and thought "that's new".

It was weeks before I found out who I slept with the night before. Friends at the party were busy with things of their own, didn't really notice who I was with at any given point) and I wasn't exactly known for withholding my affections. I narrowed down a list of potential suspects, then started to 'probe' for the truth.

She was cagey- she thought I was mad (honestly I was at first, but not because of the piercing- I just felt violated in my drunken state). She finally 'fessed up and when I asked her why she chose that spot she said "because that is where the ears would be if the head had ears"!

I won a lot of earrings in bars in my early twenties. A bit of an exhibitionist, I would work it into conversation whenever I could, knowing that someone would call me out and I would "have" to prove it. Borrowing an earring from the first girl who said she didn't buy it, I would take her to the bathroom and make my case. Not many of them wanted the earring back (side note: count the diamond studs you see when deciding whether or not to play this game!) but quite a few became more acquainted with me later on the evening.

I suspect it was just an easy excuse for them to get a look without coming across as slutty.

The real payoff though, was getting to the inevitable question and saying it myself:

"because that's where the ears would be"!Great story. Never been pierced that way and can't say that it holds any attraction for me, but for each his own. Sounds like an excellent way to attract the ladies though.:party: