PDA

View Full Version : temptated to cheat

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 01:26 AM
yeah i got a girl and i'm usually faithful but sometimes i lust for other chicks....i've been feelin this chick at work since i started but she didnt seem too friendly at first....now that i've been workin with her 2 days a week she seems to be opening up to me more....she was tellin me somethin today and all i did was stare at her and didnt know what to say....and then she rubbed my head and gently caressed my face when i did her a favor...that alone made me get hard....i dunno...i really wanna smash but then i got a girl so it's confusing because i'm always thinkin about this other chick....smh

toopretty
01-06-2011, 01:41 AM
a man only has one chance to do the right thing to the people that care about him...and you are the sum of your choices.

a person that cheats is NOT a person that makes a mistake or gets caught up in a moment...he/she is the kind of person that cheats and betrays...Its their CHOICE, its who they are.

who are you?

goku
01-06-2011, 01:46 AM
yeah i got a girl and i'm usually faithful but sometimes i lust for other chicks....i've been feelin this chick at work since i started but she didnt seem too friendly at first....now that i've been workin with her 2 days a week she seems to be opening up to me more....she was tellin me somethin today and all i did was stare at her and didnt know what to say....and then she rubbed my head and gently caressed my face when i did her a favor...that alone made me get hard....i dunno...i really wanna smash but then i got a girl so it's confusing because i'm always thinkin about this other chick....smh

Freddie,

Girls will always be there homie....always.

They aren't running out, going on sale, or being discontinued. Girls will always be there. That being said, I don't cheat cuz I never want my woman to be looked at by another woman as if that woman was better than her.

You want other women to look at you, and look at your girl with respect cuz she was able to cop a good man. Your girl is being chuckled at, talk about behind her back, and just disrespected by girls who know you stepped out on her. You don't want her to go through that, so keep it in your pants till you are single.

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Freddie,

They aren't running out, going on sale, or being discontinued. Girls will always be there. That being said, I don't cheat cuz I never want my woman to be looked at by another woman as if that woman was better than her.

You want other women to look at you, and look at your girl with respect cuz she was able to cop a good man. Your girl is being chuckled at, talk about behind her back, and just disrespected by girls who know you stepped out on her. You don't want her to go through that, so keep it in your pants till you are single.

i mean we havent exchanged numbers or anything but it seems like it could eventually head in that direction....and i work wit her so seein her everyday makes it harder and harder...no pun bwahaha....but it's the man in me i guess....i dunno why i'm thinkin about this other chick instead of the one i got at home...

tsparisangelline
01-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Wow, and you wonder why people attack you?

nonnonnon
01-06-2011, 02:02 AM
if you like one more than the other it's an easy decision but I assume that's not the case

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Wow, and you wonder why people attack you?

dont care what they think...and i havent cheated so i'm still a saint

goku
01-06-2011, 03:42 AM
i mean we havent exchanged numbers or anything but it seems like it could eventually head in that direction....and i work wit her so seein her everyday makes it harder and harder...no pun bwahaha....but it's the man in me i guess....i dunno why i'm thinkin about this other chick instead of the one i got at home...

People always want what they can't have.

Truth is, 9 oughtta 10 times it isn't worth it, but you never realize it till after you fuck her. It was just the fact that you hadn't hit that got your attention. Right after you hit you will lose interest immediately, and feel bad about doing it.

Sometimes you have to think past the nut.

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 03:45 AM

Truth is, 9 oughtta 10 times it isn't worth it, but you never realize it till after you fuck her. It was just the fact that you hadn't hit that got your attention. Right after you hit you will lose interest immediately, and feel bad about doing it.

i feel u on that. this makes perfect sense.

south ov da border
01-06-2011, 03:47 AM
it comes down to are you or aren't you going to step out on her or not. If you are, when does it stop? I mean there will be another one, and then another after that. You have to decide do what do you want more. That's my opinion...

amberskyi
01-06-2011, 03:48 AM

you soso should have talked to me first boyfriend.lol.
not to mention that when you cheat on a woman you just add to her insecurities and trust issues regarding men.
then yall wonder why all women are crazy,insecure,and hella guarded.

goku
01-06-2011, 03:48 AM
i feel u on that. this makes perfect sense.

You know it's true.

Most of the time it's the hunt that intrigues us. We really don't like the girl that much, nor do we want to wife her. We just enjoy the hunt. That's why I employed the "Catch and Release" program in my world. I flirt till I am confident she wants to get at me, then I let it go. lol

runround04
01-06-2011, 03:49 AM
dont shit where you eat....

Ryz
01-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Would you want her doing the same thing to you?
Think about it

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2011, 03:52 AM

Goku speaks truth

amberskyi
01-06-2011, 03:55 AM
You know it's true.

Most of the time it's the hunt that intrigues us. We really don't like the girl that much, nor do we want to wife her. We just enjoy the hunt. That's why I employed the "Catch and Release" program in my world. I flirt till I am confident she wants to get at me, then I let it go. lol

thats kinda messed up for the girl your flirting with

hwbs
01-06-2011, 03:55 AM
everyone cheats...women are just better at it !!!! the people u see in the ts community that have had longtime ltrs might not admit it but deep down they all have open relationships to sleep with others....its very common

goku
01-06-2011, 03:56 AM
you soso should have talked to me first boyfriend.lol.
not to mention that when you cheat on a woman you just add to her insecurities and trust issues regarding men.
then yall wonder why all women are crazy,insecure,and hella guarded.

I feel ya!

I am a good looking dude, so I know how this shit works. When I was in college I used to date this girl who lived in a house with a gang of other girls. I would go over, and her friends would throw themselves at me all willy-nilly.

I realized that her friends just wanted to see if they could steal her man. It was a barometer thing for them. I didn't bite. She could stand tall and walk proudly with her man, knowing that no one could touch him.

Ass will always be there. There is no need to be in a hurry to get it.

goku
01-06-2011, 03:58 AM
thats kinda messed up for the girl your flirting with

I was just funnin girl.

I don't really do that.

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 04:02 AM
You know it's true.

in a way i think this is what this chick is doin this to me...she knows i'm feelin her but she likes to play like she dont notice, then she'll start flirting and act like she aint interested the next time i see her...when i first started workin there she acted stuck up around me....i've asked about her and another dude told me she used to mess wit a cape verdean dude who used to work there and possibly has a kid wit him....but he said she's been really quiet about her personal life since that dude got fired. i dunno...

goku
Goku speaks truth

yes!

I made up that phrase, but yall are welcome to use it.

If you think past the nut, you will find you will talk yourself out of doing a bunch of stupid shit. You start thinking about how the girl you had sex with will be calling you all the time, showing up randomly at your house, wanting to spend time with you......

LOL

nsagent
Freddie,

I co-sign this powerful statement!

Be a man of integrity or a typical man its your choice, but stand up real guys like myself and Goku here have less problems trust.

goku
01-06-2011, 04:04 AM
in a way i think this is what this chick is doin this to me...she knows i'm feelin her but she likes to play like she dont notice, then she'll start flirting....when i first started workin there she acted stuck up around me....i've asked about her and another dude told me she used to mess wit a cape verdean dude who used to work there and possibly has a kid wit him....but he said she's been really quiet about her personal life since that dude got fired. i dunno...

Leave it alone, my nigga!

Think past the nut!

You gotta come back to work, now she is on your nuts all the time, asking where you were last night, and how come you didn't hit her back. I have a strict "no fucking at the job" policy, and that is even without having a main girl to complicate matters worse.

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Leave it alone, my nigga!

Think past the nut!

You gotta come back to work, now she is on your nuts all the time, asking where you were last night, and how come you didn't hit her back. I have a strict "no fucking at the job" policy, and that is even without having a main girl to complicate matters worse.

bwahahaha yeah it'll def complicate the work environment...

goku
01-06-2011, 04:11 AM
bwahahaha yeah it'll def complicate the work environment...

Yes, nigga, it does!

Girls got they jaws tighter than a MF, cuz your boy got his chastity belt on at the job. I give a girl a pound, and keep it movin, while they stand their confused thinking, "Did he just really give me dap?"

LOL

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 04:17 AM
Yes, nigga, it does!

Girls got they jaws tighter than a MF, cuz your boy got his chastity belt on at the job. I give a girl a pound, and keep it movin, while they stand their confused thinking, "Did he just really give me dap?"

LOL

yeah my boy who talks to her on a friendly level said she used to write up that nigga she used to mess with everytime she saw him talkin to another chick and she'd give the chicks a hard time and send their ass back if they didnt do their job right....she's a hotel supervisor.

south ov da border
01-06-2011, 04:26 AM
yea, no hitting anyone from the job. I've worked with ladies that have flirted with me but I never did anything with them, just thought it would make life complicated. now having sex at work- plenty of times :). But honestly you might wanna let that one go. Keep your integrity mi gente...

FreddieGomez
01-06-2011, 04:30 AM
yea, no hitting anyone from the job. I've worked with ladies that have flirted with me but I never did anything with them, just thought it would make life complicated. now having sex at work- plenty of times :). But honestly you might wanna let that one go. Keep your integrity mi gente...

i work in a hotel so it's possible to mess around, i've heard others have done it, but alot get caught and the managers just have to roll the cameras to see

nsagent
01-06-2011, 04:33 AM
I dont agree with this "not hittin girls at work" stuff. I've done it and it didnt cause any problems for me. In fact in made work more fun

goku
01-06-2011, 04:40 AM
I dont agree with this "not hittin girls at work" stuff. I've done it and it didnt cause any problems for me. In fact in made work more fun

bwhahahahaha!!!

you got lucky!

south ov da border
01-06-2011, 04:44 AM
i work in a hotel so it's possible to mess around, i've heard others have done it, but alot get caught and the managers just have to roll the cameras to see

So did I. I In room dining and lets just say sometimes they got more than grub. :fuckin: Good times...

NYBURBS
01-06-2011, 04:45 AM

Does she ring-up and you bag or is it vice versa? Just wondering.

DarylWashington
01-06-2011, 04:58 AM
Smash it with no condom!

BigDF
01-06-2011, 10:41 AM
i mean we havent exchanged numbers or anything but it seems like it could eventually head in that direction....and i work wit her so seein her everyday makes it harder and harder...no pun bwahaha....but it's the man in me i guess....i dunno why i'm thinkin about this other chick instead of the one i got at home...It's the boy in you that's tempted and it's the man who stays faithful. I've been seriously tempted several times in my life but this betrayal is not something you do to someone you love.

That said, just because you're on a diet, it doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. It's all good until you step over the line, man. Then life as you know it now will cease for you. And that seldom works the way you'd want.

Beaner
01-06-2011, 10:47 AM

Dude go ahead and fuck her as long as she knows your deal its no big deal id fuck her if I was in your situation just make sure she knows the deal.

a994
01-06-2011, 10:49 AM

The grass is never really greener on the other side. It's just an optical illusion.

You should stay with your woman. And let your coworker know about your relationship. Chances are she was only being nice to you and wasn't trying to send you any messages. Stay faithful to your woman. She, and you, will both appreciate it.

a994
01-06-2011, 10:56 AM

Dude speaks wisdom. Trust me, it's never worth it to get involved with a co-worker, because if it doesn't work out it makes your scene at work messy and ugly. And I speak from hard-won personal experience.

DL_NL
01-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Try thinking with the big head. That's what it's meant for.

MrF
01-07-2011, 05:45 AM
On the subject of sex with co-workers, I had two city-league basketball teamates once who were "ladies men" and worked at two seperate places which happened to have a lot of women, so their method was to host parties and invite lots of women from their jobs -- for the other guy to meet. It seems to have worked well for them. There's a hint for you.

On the subject of cheating, it's risky if you have a truly high-quality woman because she will demand respect and all your resources. If you don't give her that, she'll find another who will. On the other hand, males invest far less Energy into reproduction than females, comparing the brief sex act required of males to the long gestation periods of females. This produces an asymmetry in behaviour. The temptation for a guy to have a little "something on the side" is great. (Probably a lower-quality woman than his main one.) However, for females the investment and risk is greater, so they tend to be more circumspect, on the average. Of course, with TGirls we are not talking about reproduction, but many of the instincts carry over.

Morality and emotion, which tend to rein us in, are the mind's way of quickly solving a complex dilemma with insufficient information.

tatsu1
01-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Man those Burger King relationships can be reallllllllllllllll complicated!!!

FreddieGomez
01-07-2011, 05:56 AM
Man those Burger King relationships can be reallllllllllllllll complicated!!!

i dont work at no damn burger king...i work at a hotel but i aint sayin which one to protect my own privacy.

FreddieGomez
01-07-2011, 05:58 AM
On the subject of sex with co-workers, I had two city-league basketball teamates once who were "ladies men" and worked at two seperate places which happened to have a lot of women, so their method was to host parties and invite lots of women from their jobs -- for the other guy to meet. It seems to have worked well for them. There's a hint for you.

On the subject of cheating, it's risky if you have a truly high-quality woman because she will demand respect and all your resources. If you don't give her that, she'll find another who will. On the other hand, males invest far less Energy into reproduction than females, comparing the brief sex act required of males to the long gestation periods of females. This produces an asymmetry in behaviour. The temptation for a guy to have a little "something on the side" is great. (Probably a lower-quality woman than his main one.) However, for females the investment and risk is greater, so they tend to be more circumspect, on the average. Of course, with TGirls we are not talking about reproduction, but many of the instincts carry over.

Morality and emotion, which tend to rein us in, are the mind's way of quickly solving a complex dilemma with insufficient information.

wow???

tatsu1
01-07-2011, 06:17 AM
Read it again Freddie. Use that brain of yours. Reading comprehension, sir... Read slowly and deliberately so as to get the full meaning.

hippifried
01-07-2011, 06:21 AM
So um... Is it easier to become temptated if it isn't a word?

nonnonnon
01-07-2011, 06:22 AM

cerebral diva has been tutoring him :whistle:

FreddieGomez
01-08-2011, 01:07 AM

i'm surprised the thread went on this long without nobody noticing...i was originally gonna put "temptation" but then decided to change it to "tempted" but i noticed after that it came out wrong and i couldnt change it..oh well...ya'll still know what i mean.