PDA

View Full Version : New Things for Me In 2011

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 02:16 AM
Order of business 1: A new awesome webcam site is opening!! Called http://www.playpen.com it's a really neat website! Not only do you get paid for webcam, but you also can get paid for interacting/iming/emailing with your fan!

I will be the official face for the transsexual part of the site. It's a brand new site opening very soon! It will be the first of it's kind!

If you would like to join check it out! If you would like to become a host it's simple!

They also have playpenmen for sexy men wanting to make some extra money too!! So please check them out!

Order of business 2: I have mentioned I have a new radio/podcast coming! Called Secret Kelly Radio! I want this to be a radio show that educates, tests opinions and stereo-types, and has a real life element to it. About real people!

Show One: Will be about transsexual rights, picking apart the umbrella term "transgender", and our future!

Show Two: Will be about TS dating! Where men and ts go wrong! What they should and should not do! And much more!

Third Show: Will be a special girl talk session! I am hoping to have a few of my lovely ts friends on with me to air what bugs them about the ts community, men, and whatever else we decide to talk about!

I'm hoping to feature Heavenlysin aka Emily, My good Stealth TS friend from Tennessee Samantha, and my TS friend Angelica, who dates women only now, but did date men for years. So we will get her opinion on both sides of the spectrum, and I hope to have our own Bridget on the show. I like her and I think she has something to say, but holds back a little...I haven't asked her yet. We will see! But expect it to be one interesting show!

Fourth Show: Will be about interviewing the different types of men that are interested in transsexuals. Men that are committed to them, men that fuck them, men that are curious.

I will try to interview my husband for the committed section, and where he began and how he came to his way of thinking today. I also want to interview Clint and Daryl because both are tranny chasers on different levels, it will be interesting to hear their point of view. Lastly, I will have to find a curious one that will be brave enough to be interviewed.

But those are some of my show ideas so far! If you have any questions you want answered on one of these shows or comments..post them here or send me an email: mysecretkelly@gmail.com

DarylWashington
01-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Hell yeah interview me, but don't call me a nigger too much on air OK.

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Hell yeah interview me, but don't call me a nigger too much on air OK.
I don't use that word lol

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 03:15 AM
I plan on asking hard hitting questions Daryl, less about your blackness lol

Tepres
01-05-2011, 03:19 AM
I don't use that word lol

Liar!

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Liar!It looks like I will have to do a whole show on racism too lol

DarylWashington
01-05-2011, 03:28 AM
I plan on asking hard hitting questions Daryl, less about your blackness lol

There are no hard questions for me!

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 03:36 AM
There are no hard questions for me!
good :) :whistle:

ed_jaxon
01-05-2011, 05:13 AM
"Too Much"???????

wtf?

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 05:15 AM
"Too Much"???????

wtf?
huh lol

tsparisangelline
01-05-2011, 05:17 AM
BWAHAHA my high ass is dying!

audifan
01-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Interesting plans Kelly. Good luck in all you do in 2011 & I look forward to the radio shows!

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 07:27 PM
BWAHAHA my high ass is dying!
Girl I would like to have you on the girl talk session :) you have a lot to say :) and you have a flare for controversy :)

thanks Audi :)

ed_jaxon
01-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Too much as in, is there an acceptable amount of being called a N*****?

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Too much as in, is there an acceptable amount of being called a N*****?
I don't use that word lol but something I do think is quite stupid. In the new Tom Sawyer movie they are taking out the word...it was part of that era. It shouldn't be taken out. It's what the book was based on racism etc.

ed_jaxon
01-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Kel I know you don't. And I agree Twain's work should be left intact.

The unfortunate thing is most will miss the way he was putting racism on trial in his works.

MrsKellyPierce
01-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Kel I know you don't. And I agree Twain's work should be left intact.

The unfortunate thing is most will miss the way he was putting racism on trial in his works.
Exactly!

DarylWashington
01-05-2011, 08:46 PM
I don't use that word lol but something I do think is quite stupid. In the new Tom Sawyer movie they are taking out the word...it was part of that era. It shouldn't be taken out. It's what the book was based on racism etc.

Your racist ass would say that, you don't care about black people's feelings. Just go ahead and call us all niggers everyday, oh forgot you already do that OMFG.

But yeah lol it should be left. Back in junior high or high school I don't remember but I had to sit through that fucking movie, my school was 98% White so I was always the only Black in my classes. Every time the n-word was dropped, everyone peeked in my direction to see how I reacted. They would only move their eyes, not turn their whole head, they didn't want it to be obvious, such racists. Fucking honkies!

onmyknees
01-06-2011, 01:19 AM
Your racist ass would say that, you don't care about black people's feelings. Just go ahead and call us all niggers everyday, oh forgot you already do that OMFG.

But yeah lol it should be left. Back in junior high or high school I don't remember but I had to sit through that fucking movie, my school was 98% White so I was always the only Black in my classes. Every time the n-word was dropped, everyone peeked in my direction to see how I reacted. They would only move their eyes, not turn their whole head, they didn't want it to be obvious, such racists. Fucking honkies!

And yet remarkably, despite all those grammer school
racists (who had no idea of the historical significance of the word) all the roadblocks, and the unbearable cross you no doubt had to bear as a 10 year old, (LOL) you rose above it all ,on the shoulders of those before you who paved the way for you to become.....................................A bigoted tranny fucker. As Don King might say........."Only in America."
Job Well Done STF.

tsparisangelline
01-06-2011, 02:04 AM
I say the n word ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

BellaBellucci
01-06-2011, 02:05 AM
Do I get to call into your show and rant?! I'm sure I have some hysterical ones around here somewhere. ;)

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Do I get to call into your show and rant?! I'm sure I have some hysterical ones around here somewhere. ;)

~BB~
Of course I would love to have you on the girl talk special too lol

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2011, 02:51 AM
So far for the girl talk special I have confirmed My beautiful transbian friend Angelica, My stealth friend Samantha who is now post-op, and Paris A....The jury is still out on Emily, but hopefully cause she is a riot!

For the show talking to men who date/fuck transsexuals we have my husband, Daryl, and Clint. I am still looking for that curious guy....

BellaBellucci
01-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Of course I would love to have you on the girl talk special too lol

Just tell me when. :dancing:

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
01-06-2011, 03:06 AM
Just tell me when. :dancing:

~BB~
My first show is the 15th of this month so it will be probably in Feb.