PDA

View Full Version : I Have Tons Of Phlegm Rattling Around In My Chest Now

Dino Velvet
01-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Had my annual Christmas Season cold. Always starts in my head stopping up my nose and giving me a sore throat. I'm now in the final stage where I feel OK but have tons of phlegm that is eagerly wanting to escape me. I hacked up a big goober in the toilet earlier that looked like a giant splotch of honey mustard. Last night I took a massive bong hit and coughed up a big gray oyster looking thing that went splat up against the wall. Yesterday, I laughed and almost hit a guy with a huge phlegm ball in the arm but he saw it and moved away before it hit him in his right arm.

paulflittle
01-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Don't fuck about... i thought I just had the flu and it turns out I had Swine Flu. I ended up in the hospital for 2 days. Three weeks later and I am finally back to normal. It infected the whole of my endocrine system, swelling up my glands to the size of grapefruit. My whole head was swolen, so painful. Next it infected my Respiratory system filling my lungs with fluid. Make sure it's not swine flu because if it is you only have a day or two to get on Tamiflu or another anti-viral.

Dino Velvet
01-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Don't fuck about... i thought I just had the flu and it turns out I had Swine Flu. I ended up in the hospital for 2 days. Three weeks later and I am finally back to normal. It infected the whole of my endocrine system, swelling up my glands to the size of grapefruit. My whole head was swolen, so painful. Next it infected my Respiratory system filling my lungs with fluid. Make sure it's not swine flu because if it is you only have a day or two to get on Tamiflu or another anti-viral.

I'm almost all better. Just enjoying the extra snot my body is producing.

trish
01-05-2011, 01:27 AM
I hate the flu. I hate it. I'm too scared to go anywhere near anyone claiming to have the flu. So I usually paste a couple of googly eyes on their shirt, or vest, where-ever. It just makes them seem more approachable. So would you please put on some googly eyes?

Dino Velvet
01-05-2011, 01:36 AM
I hate the flu. I hate it. I'm too scared to go anywhere near anyone claiming to have the flu. So I usually paste a couple of googly eyes on their shirt, or vest, where-ever. It just makes them seem more approachable. So would you please put on some googly eyes?

Do I have to get over my cold before you swallow my hot creamy load?

Also, who's the weird looking guy in the picture?

trish
01-05-2011, 01:39 AM
He's the cool guy in your picture. Surely you've seen his googly eyes sketch on SNL?

Dino Velvet
01-05-2011, 01:49 AM
He's the cool guy in your picture. Surely you've seen his googly eyes sketch on SNL?

I've seen it. Christopher Walken hosting SNL is always an event at my house.

Now please, Trish. Just one glass of Champagne?!?

http://www.celebratingchristopherwalken.com/images/thecontinental.jpg

trish
01-05-2011, 01:51 AM
I mustn't. I really should be going. I only stepped in to see your etchings.

Dino Velvet
01-05-2011, 02:00 AM
I mustn't. I really should be going. I only stepped in to see your etchings.

Oh no, my little minx! You must stay for just one glass of Champagne! Then I will give you your glove back.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2081/1781794760_a04e6c2ca6.jpg?v=0

Odelay
01-05-2011, 02:05 AM
I picture Dino's phlegm ball as analogous to the giant tar balls floating around in the Gulf of Mexico, only worse.

hippifried
01-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Flu shmoo...
You're supposed to swallow, not inhale.

Dino Velvet
01-06-2011, 03:02 AM
I picture Dino's phlegm ball as analogous to the giant tar balls floating around in the Gulf of Mexico, only worse.

I could cough up a baker's dozen into some oyster shells and serve them to friends who wouldn't know the difference.

Hungry???

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/oyster%20glamour%20shot.jpg

Falrune
01-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Dino, I'm sorry to read about your health problems. This may not be a good time, but I was wondering if you could will your 45 ACP handgun to me. As you know, I only have a feeble .380 ACP. I'll clean it and take good care of it. Hope you recover.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-06-2011, 04:35 AM
Dino...This is the CURE!!!!

PomonaCA
01-06-2011, 06:48 AM

The disease and the cure! The convenience.

Dino Velvet
01-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Dino, I'm sorry to read about your health problems. This may not be a good time, but I was wondering if you could will your 45 ACP handgun to me. As you know, I only have a feeble .380 ACP. I'll clean it and take good care of it. Hope you recover.

Sheeeeeyittt!!! I'll be above ground long enough to piss on your slanty-eyed tombstone.

Amen, my crazy uncle!:cheers: