PDA

View Full Version : Oh, by the way, it WILL be USC over Texas come January.

Realgirls4me
12-04-2005, 06:31 AM
I just thought I'd start the trash talking since the teams have been determined. USC will trounce the Longhorns in the Rose Bowl a month from now. Got that all you sports fans ? TROUNCED !!!

Copenhagen
12-04-2005, 06:49 AM
While we disagree on politics, and i hope we can disagree politely. I concur on this. If Reggie dont win the heisman, then i wont care who ever wins. He is awesome (W's nephew if you don't know).

I cant stand texas, and USC wins the big games. Me not liking texas has nothing to do with the game. USC has beaten and played far better competition this year.

The nephew thing was a joke btw

Assuming injury reports dont change

Texas 20
USC 45

A_Thug_Fessional
12-04-2005, 06:50 AM
out of your mind...

USC has a suspect defense when playing against elite teams...Texas has an unstoppable QB. I think Vince Young or Reggie Bush (both Heisman material IMO) will decide the game.

Copenhagen
12-04-2005, 07:09 AM
defense didnt look too suspect against a ranked UCLA team today. Young is a good QB, but is very over rated. Its a joke he is even considered for the heisman if you look at his td to int ratio. The one game he was the man in, (that they actually would have lost) was the ohio state game.

Bush pulled out his biggest games when they needed him most. Notre Dame, Fresno State

The only comparison is that both young and bush are on loaded teams and would still be great teams without the both of them.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Agreed I don't care for either team, however I root for USC once a year when they play Notre Dame (that piece o' shit school from South Bend In.)

NickTheQuick
12-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Agreed I don't care for either team, however I root for USC once a year when they play Notre Dame (that piece o' shit school from South Bend In.)

Hmm, are you a Michigan fan? If not then what school? I am curious.

Reggie is the man, and there is no reason why he won't win the Heisman other than Leinart stealing some votes from him.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 11:41 AM
My team is 18-14-1 against ND all time, tought them how to play ball, and is the team that beat ND for ND's 1st two games ever, yes Michigan. Also don't care for USC as I like Cal.

You are correct that Reggie will win the Heisman, Lienart is good but Reggie was phenomonal this year.

NickTheQuick
12-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I knew it. I am sure all the current ND students and fans are very thankful to Michigan for teaching them the game. You must love instant replay, btw.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 11:53 AM
I knew it. I am sure all the current ND students and fans are very thankful to Michigan for teaching them the game. You must love instant replay, btw.

ND fan?

NickTheQuick
12-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Yes

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Let me guess either you're Irish and think "That means I gotta root for ND." or "You're a ND football fan/UNC basketball fan." or "You think they invented college football, like they pretty claim to have." or "You see them on TV all the time."

P.S. Wish they would've had the replay 4 years ago when the shoe was on the other foot (A QB sneak fumble on the goal line they gave ND the TD.)

NickTheQuick
12-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Damn you Wolverines fans are smart. Next you are gonna say that Rudy sucked, right? Lol. All of the above. I am a big time bandwagon hopper. What ever team is winning that year I am on that shit. Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, Patriots, Cowboys, USC, Miami, etc.

But seriously, I don't feel like getting into my reasons on here as they are too personal to share on here, but if you are really curious, and not just furious because you found out I am the ENEMY, feel free to pm me. Btw last few years I have learned to hate the fucking Spartans, specifically Stanton, way more than I ever hated Michigan.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Damn you Wolverines fans are smart. Next you are gonna say that Rudy sucked, right? Lol. All of the above. I am a big time bandwagon hopper. What ever team is winning that year I am on that shit. Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, Patriots, Cowboys, USC, Miami, etc.

But seriously, I don't feel like getting into my reasons on here as they are too personal to share on here, but if you are really curious, and not just furious because you found out I am the ENEMY, feel free to pm me. Btw last few years I have learned to hate the fucking Spartans, specifically Stanton, way more than I ever hated Michigan.

LOL! I actually like the Sparties, a friendly rivalry.

P.S. ND is a french school, I'm Irish and hate fuckers who tell me I gotta likem' because I'm Irish.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Next you are gonna say that Rudy sucked, right?

No Notre Dame sucks, Rudy swallows.

BOATER
12-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Charlie wise did an amazing job this year. His team had raw talent, but more games were won by good coaching and control of his team. I expect better things from dame in next year.
As for Wolverine, they had a good team, but underachieved. But the Big Ten is the best conference in College Football. I am a Nittany Lions fan and the Wolverines were able to give Penn State there only loss.
Back to the title game USC and Texas. How much I hate Pete Carrol, he is a great College coach (failure in NFL). I expect him to have the Trojan defense ready for Vince Young. I think it will be the talented back field of Bush and White that will be the decieding factor.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Charlie wise did an amazing job this year. His team had raw talent, but more games were won by good coaching and control of his team. I expect better things from dame in next year.
As for Wolverine, they had a good team, but underachieved. But the Big Ten is the best conference in College Football. I am a Nittany Lions fan and the Wolverines were able to give Penn State there only loss.
Back to the title game USC and Texas. How much I hate Pete Carrol, he is a great College coach (failure in NFL). I expect him to have the Trojan defense ready for Vince Young. I think it will be the talented back field of Bush and White that will be the decieding factor.

You're right about Weiss to an extent, he did do a great job, but that tough scedule didn't turn out to be so tough after all. Michigan underachieved, Michigan State sucked but still beatem', Tennessee turned out to be garbage, Pittsburgh just plain sucked and the rest was Stanford, Navy, Brigham Young. Only USC turned out to be as good as hyped. Though that was a great game (by the way I was surprised they didn't go up in the polls after that, they are the only team to go up in the polls after a lose, twice no less) by no means do I think they are BCS quality.
As for USC - Texas I expect a great game with USC winning it. Pete Carroll is a good college coach and recruiter, but losing Bush and Leinhart this year might hurt a lot next year.

Hugh Jarrod
12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I actually like this painting better....

rick_932
12-05-2005, 02:43 AM
i dont see USC beating UT. UT is better defensively, and i think thats where the game will matter

Hugh Jarrod
12-05-2005, 06:42 AM
i dont see USC beating UT. UT is better defensively, and i think thats where the game will matter

I'm picking USC but wouldn't be too surprised if UT wins it.

Perverted Monk
12-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Well, I definitely going with my boys over at the University of South Central :) . But Young worries me. The last mobile QB SC has seen gave them fits (Marcus Randall of Va.Tech).

SC needs to focus on containing Young. Try to make him beat them in the air rather than with his feet. I know SC's secondary is questionable, but since they faced some better passing attacks in the Pac-10, I'm not to worried about Texas air game.