PDA

View Full Version : Secret Kelly Radio (coming soon...expect controversy)

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 01:16 AM
http://secretkelly.com/secret-kelly-radio/

What to expect from Secret Kelly Radio.....

Secret Kelly Radio - is a free podcast where you can listen to Kelly Shore speak on transsexual rights and the transsexual community. You will hear Kelly’s advice on dating within the ts community, transitioning, and how to empower yourself to bring out the best in you.

Kelly, will try to utilize Secret Kelly Radio to conquer stereo-types and pick apart the umbrella term transgender. Something she feels should be done and needs to be done! In her opinion transsexuals should not be grouped in with crossdressers, transvestites, or drag queens. "They are not like us."

Expect if you tune into Secret Kelly to listen to interviews with prominent names from both the adult entertainment industry and GLBT Activist Community. Not to mention she will interview men within the transsexual community and talk about sexuality and what ignites their interest in transsexual women. She will also invite a few of her transsexual peers to have girl talk about their pet peeves with the transsexual community, dating, and much more!

Don’t worry Listeners! She will always let you know ahead of time what will be discussed on each podcast, so you can get your questions answered and your thoughts heard. Kelly’s main point is to open-minds and educate with your help!!

The first show is coming soon! Stay Tuned!!!

hapboy
01-03-2011, 01:38 AM
I can see lots of controversy happening if your posts are anything to go by!

At least it should make interesting listening:)

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 02:10 AM
I can see lots of controversy happening if your posts are anything to go by!

At least it should make interesting listening:)
:) It will be very interesting indeed :)

phobun
01-03-2011, 02:19 AM
If it was a TV show and there was a special feature about cock for every episode, guys here might be interested.

TSMichelleAustin
01-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Sounds great sis! Glad I could help u with a new idea!!!

phobun
01-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Are you going to play any hits from favorite CDs?

...onmyknees will be everything his login implies if you do

ed_jaxon
01-03-2011, 02:22 AM
DO BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT SHIT!!!!????

Just warming up for listening to the show Kelly.

pointblack
01-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Kelly have your people contact my people and I will make an appearance on your show.
Man can just see the ratings!? lol

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 02:56 AM
If it was a TV show and there was a special feature about cock for every episode, guys here might be interested. TRUE!!! lol You are so funny - I love it!

Sounds great sis! Glad I could help u with a new idea!!! Yes, ma'am thank you!!

Are you going to play any hits from favorite CDs?

...onmyknees will be everything his login implies if you do Oh like hmmm "I'm a Barbie Girl" I think he would love that :)

DO BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT SHIT!!!!????

Just warming up for listening to the show Kelly.
LOL ED you know all too well

DarylWashington
01-03-2011, 03:04 AM
This is going to be the most single racist radio show ever!

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 03:06 AM
This is going to be the most single racist radio show ever!Only if you were on it :)

tsparisangelline
01-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Aww, that isn't what the people want.

Didn't you notice? They want you to call them all Porch Monkeys and bash CD's because you feel superior!

YOU ARE NOT MEETING THEIR DEMANDS KELLY!

pointblack
01-03-2011, 03:26 AM

Didn't you notice? They want you to call them all Porch Monkeys and bash CD's because you feel superior!

Ok...

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 08:29 AM

LOL girl!

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 08:30 AM
My First Show will open with "transgender" rights, separating TS/CD/DQ/TV, and my thoughts on where we need to make improvements!!

If you have any questions or comments on these subjects...please submit them to mysecretkelly@gmail.com. I will add them to the show..... :)

yosi
01-03-2011, 05:58 PM
good luck Kelly

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 06:05 PM
good luck Kelly
thank you doll :)

nonnonnon
01-03-2011, 06:15 PM
look forward to dating advice :geek:

MrsKellyPierce
01-03-2011, 06:39 PM