PDA

View Full Version : How times have changed

Rebecca1963
01-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi Girls,

I was just think about how beautiful a lot of you T-girls look you are so beautiful and sexy and vibrant.
When I first got seriously into dressing I was around 22/23 although I knew I had a femme side long before that. Today anyone starting on the femme road is so lucky but for me at 22/23 which was some 25 years ago there was almost no information on Transvestites etc. There was no internet not like today and the first information I saw was a add for the Transformation shops which are scattered throughout the UK.

I remember the first time I went to a Transformation shop, it was like a kid going into a toffee shop WOW I had never been anywhere were you could actually try on femme cloths.
I was young and a little unprepared I guess although I remember spending over £300 on various outfits and boots.
I knew they did make overs so I had one, NEVER again well not there. I got dressed in a lovely black dress and heels then it was time for the so called professional make up. I looked like an F**king blow up doll I laugh now but OMG.

I do my own make now and I am not too bad at it. Today there is so much at your finger tips, dressing services which are good, online shopping, advise, chat rooms everything I wish I was in my 20’s now and starting out.

You girls are fantastic and look amazing.

Hugs

Rebecca xxx

BigDF
01-02-2011, 08:23 PM
I was going to post an answer to your question, but I see you figured it out, Rebecca. You really are quite lovely and as I may have pointed out I love boots and also bangs. Hope you're having fun right now.

Hugs and kisses, babe

Dave

Jericho
01-02-2011, 09:01 PM
i would?

MissBStar
01-03-2011, 04:41 AM
:whistle:Girl I can trick you out. You'll make me a Pretty penny

On a side note.. I like the wallpaper =D