PDA

View Full Version : Losing Control

peoriashyguy
01-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Just currious if anyone else feels similiar.

When I'm with a shemale I am always amazed how far I'll go. I've done things I've told myself I would not do. The one thing that scares me is one of these times I'll run across a goddess who will push me to the brink and then ask me if she can slide into/onto me without a condom. So far the few shemales I've run across that have asked this question I've said no to but I almost said yes once. Does anyone else ever fear they will loose control and say yes.

I don't want this to turn into a debate about how dangerous this is. I know its dangerous and I've never done it and I don't think I ever will.

DarylWashington
01-02-2011, 07:00 AM
Just currious if anyone else feels similiar.

When I'm with a shemale I am always amazed how far I'll go. I've done things I've told myself I would not do. The one thing that scares me is one of these times I'll run across a goddess who will push me to the brink and then ask me if she can slide into/onto me without a condom. So far the few shemales I've run across that have asked this question I've said no to but I almost said yes once. Does anyone else ever fear they will loose control and say yes.

I don't want this to turn into a debate about how dangerous this is. I know its dangerous and I've never done it and I don't think I ever will.

I've bareback multiple shemales before, but that was after we've been lovers for a very long time and could trust each other, never bareback a stranger, you might fuck around and catch HIV & die lmfao!

FreddieGomez
01-02-2011, 07:02 AM
hell naw! i'm a hypochondriac when it comes to std's

DarylWashington
01-02-2011, 07:28 AM

Man up and quit always being such a fucking pussy nigga, roll the fucking dice here & there!

lovesall
01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I have thought about it but never acted upon it, for fear of HIV or STD's, I do want to live to a ripe old age. When I do decide to do it, will be someone who I trust and has know on a personal level for a long time.

giovanni_hotel
01-02-2011, 05:33 PM
It's because you're a slut!!!!

Don't get drunk when you see a girl and think about the next day. Being fucced raw by a stranger is suicidal.

dopearope
01-02-2011, 09:04 PM

:iagree:

ed_jaxon
01-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Dude brings up a good point though.

One needs to be aware of one's weaknesses to fight that weakness.

This is how shit gets spread, you get in a hot situation and just fuck'n "let go".

We are all afraid of HIV but other shit like Hep C, Chlamydia etc can get on you as well.

Be in control of you mind and your body and you won't have to have an uncomfortable conversation with your doctor.

Keep sayin no Peoria.

DarylWashington
01-03-2011, 04:00 AM
A shot in the ass cheek of penicillin clears chlamydia right up and there are vaccinations for all hepatitis!

Just don't get HIV or herpes and you'll be fine like me!

Silcc69
01-05-2011, 12:42 AM
a shot in the ass cheek of penicillin clears chlamydia right up and there are vaccinations for all hepatitis!

Just don't get hiv or herpes and you'll be fine like me!

smfh

nonnonnon
01-05-2011, 12:56 AM
if you catch anything just use some 'tussin
YouTube - Chris rock - Robitussin bit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-EBG3a7jU)