PDA

View Full Version : To Vegas

OEMEnemyNum1
01-01-2011, 11:12 PM
So I'm about to take a long ass road trip ending up in LV during CES and AVN's. I think that some people should post up any info they have on parties and events that are of interest here during that week. See what kind of information we can drum up here.

Don't just limit it to TS events, if there's a club that's supposed to be wild and crazy I'd love to hear about it too.

BLKGSXR
01-01-2011, 11:27 PM
So I'm about to take a long ass road trip ending up in LV during CES and AVN's. I think that some people should post up any info they have on parties and events that are of interest here during that week. See what kind of information we can drum up here.

Don't just limit it to TS events, if there's a club that's supposed to be wild and crazy I'd love to hear about it too.
youre ditching the Flipz? Heh hahahaha Nice!

Ryz
01-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Awesome story brah

WendyWilliams
01-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Yeaaa I leave Kentucky tomorrow with my crew to Vegas,,,,,we will be there on Wednesday......YEAAAAAAAAAAA

BLKGSXR
01-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Awesome story brah
Shut up you canadian douchebag.
Im driving in Saturday most likely picking ed up from airport and doing it up!

BigDF
01-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeaaa I leave Kentucky tomorrow with my crew to Vegas,,,,,we will be there on Wednesday......YEAAAAAAAAAAAHave fun, Miss Wendy and I hope you have a Happy New Year.:)

Willie Escalade
01-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Say hi to Alexa, Foxxy, and Bailey for me. :) Tell them I'll be there on Friday. Danielle, Jamie Page, Carmen, and Mya already know.

ed_jaxon
01-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Yeah Willie, we are going to have a blast.

Looking forward to hanging out with all ya'll plus Libby and Natasha and whoever else we can scare up.

Oem, I know we will find some craziness to do

BLKGSXR
01-02-2011, 09:47 AM
So far I know these people will be there...
Myself-Not at expo
Ed
Oem
BWood
Willie Esco-asshole who wouldnt carpool lol! ahaha
Wendy Williams
Liberty Harkness-my friend from the UK who will learn how to drink with us dudes. :p
and Natasha who of course lives in Vegas...
Who else is going???

darkko
01-02-2011, 07:31 PM
It looks like I will be there this year too!!! Will be driving down on Fri. Would love to find out where some fun parties are. If I find some I will let everyone know as well...

ed_jaxon
01-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Who from the New York contingent is coming out?

goliath_91710
01-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Myself-Not at expo
Ed
Oem
BWood
Wendy Williams
Liberty Harkness-my friend from the UK who will learn how to drink with us dudes. :p
Who else is going???

I live in Vegas, and this year I requested the weekend off. That being said, I wanna chill with the HA Unit! Please keep me in the loop. (I'm gonna thizz one night too, probably Saturday night at the Palms, but I still haven't decided). I saw Hazel, Buddy, PK & his wife last year at the center bar at the Palms and chatted with them for a minute. I'd love to chill with a pack of some Yum hotties around the Palms, clubbin' it up, rollin' balls and whatnot, I think it'd be a blast.

Anyway, hasta entonces, brothers and sisters!

a994
01-03-2011, 09:24 AM
So I'm about to take a long ass road trip ending up in LV during CES and AVN's. I think that some people should post up any info they have on parties and events that are of interest here during that week.

Don't know of any particular clubs or parties (and why would I in Los Angeles and not having set foot in Las Vegas in years), just BRING THE GOLF SHOES. You'll need them if you walk into a hotel bar where the floor turns to blood and the people all become reptiles. Trust the Doctor on this one. ;)

BLKGSXR
01-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Don't know of any particular clubs or parties (and why would I in Los Angeles and not having set foot in Las Vegas in years), just BRING THE GOLF SHOES. You'll need them if you walk into a hotel bar where the floor turns to blood and the people all become reptiles. Trust the Doctor on this one. ;)
Thanks for the tip, All I wear are Nikes mostly High tops.

serial138
01-03-2011, 02:36 PM
I'll be around since I live here, but not at the actual AVN's. Stupid work! Ed knows the bar I run, so feel free to stop by any time.

Olivialove
01-03-2011, 05:25 PM
im so going to vegas ~~

Olivialove
01-03-2011, 05:33 PM
i pray that this l.a.
weather isnt gonna be like in vegas at avns!!!!

Dr.Pygmalion
01-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Will be there Fri and plan on taking lots of photos.
This will be my 13 AVN and never tire of it.

LibertyHarkness
01-03-2011, 06:59 PM
yes fuckers thats righti am flying out at 11am thurs morning, we land at 4pm usa time ..

then off to stratosphere then i will probably webcam that first night to stay awake and make some doolars before crashing as at show friday :) x

see you there xx mehh teach me how to drink lol i will teach you how to arm wrestle and use pub fighting style :)

SmithXXX
01-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Myself-Not at expo
Ed
Oem
BWood
Wendy Williams
Who else is going???

I'm on the edge if I'm going to go or not.....still contemplating it though. Recent events are pushing me towards it.

ed_jaxon
01-04-2011, 06:37 AM
You should come out Scott.

Seems like a bunch of peeps from HA are hitting out.

BeardedOne
01-05-2011, 01:29 AM
All my friends are going to the AEX and I won't even score a lousy T-shirt. *Sniff*
:cry::cry:

BLKGSXR
01-05-2011, 01:31 AM
All my friends are going to the AEX and I won't even score a lousy T-shirt. *Sniff*
:cry::cry:
B1 dont be sad man Im not going to the convention lol waste of money imho but who knows maybe ill change my mind when I get there.

BeardedOne
01-05-2011, 03:29 AM
B1 dont be sad man Im not going to the convention lol waste of money imho but who knows maybe ill change my mind when I get there.

I'm just torqued that this is the third year in a row where I intended/expected to go and had to cancel at the last minute. :mad: This year I had the time, money, and inclination, but a saner corner of my mind caused a change of plans. Having recently dodged the bankruptcy bullet I am watching the pennies more closely than usual.

That, and the fact that I've been 'dating' a bit recently. :fuckin:

Next year. NEXT YEAR for certain!

Dr.Pygmalion
01-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Dad in hospital so I am can't go. I know SMC booth has many stars I want to meet.

Willie Escalade
01-06-2011, 06:18 AM
I originally had just Friday-Sunday off. Now I have Friday-Tuesday off. Do the math. :dancing:

BLKGSXR
01-06-2011, 08:38 AM
i originally had just friday-sunday off. Now i have friday-tuesday off. Do the math. :dancing:
fresh!

a994
01-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Dad in hospital so I am can't go. I know SMC booth has many stars I want to meet.

Hope your father gets better soon.

serial138
01-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Man, with this many people, we need to just have a HA night somewhere. Anyone ever been to the Artisan Inn? It's hopping on Saturday nights around 4 am, if you like good old Chicago Hard House that is.

NatashaLover
01-06-2011, 06:01 PM

I also hope your dad is better! I know how it is to have a family member in the hospital, and nothing else is much important than their health!

Man, with this many people, we need to just have a HA night somewhere. Anyone ever been to the Artisan Inn? It's hopping on Saturday nights around 4 am, if you like good old Chicago Hard House that is.

The Artisan is a nice one, I like their rooms and the Lobby. Let's host a party there, I will be the bartender. :)

goliath_91710
01-07-2011, 12:30 AM

This sounds like a good idea. I love the Artisan! Can we have a Las Vegas Lounge night too? I know the Lounge has a bad rep on here, but it's the first place I ever saw transgendered girls in real life (as far as I know), and I still frequent the place. It's kinda like my "Cheers", which is a fact that a lot of girls I meet frown upon, especially since it's not really the kind of place where one would want to admit that it's "where everybody knows your name". But the bartender's are really tight, Lisa being my favorite. Maybe we could go here Friday night, or Saturday night, after the Palms and before the Artisan. What say ye?

OEMEnemyNum1
01-07-2011, 12:49 AM
I'm in town. Hit me up people. No Sleep till St George!

BLKGSXR
01-07-2011, 01:07 AM
I'm in town. Hit me up people. No Sleep till St George!
you dont got the truck? wtf.

LibertyHarkness
01-07-2011, 02:57 AM
i am now in Vegas :) just checked in with Joanna Jet to our hotel

MrsKellyPierce
01-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Liberty did you try calling me? I had a foreign number on my phone.

NatashaLover
01-07-2011, 03:02 AM
This sounds like a good idea. I love the Artisan! Can we have a Las Vegas Lounge night too? I know the Lounge has a bad rep on here, ...
You got that right, too much bad reputation, thats why in almost 2 years I have show my face there like 3 or 4 times only. Not my type of bar sorry, but wish you the best if you guys like it there. LOL

chicago9x6
01-07-2011, 04:09 AM
I am also in vegas...looking for something to do

Dr.Pygmalion
01-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Hope your father gets better soon.
Thanks a994 and Natashalover. He is stable for now and thinking of going Saturday if all works out.

serial138
01-07-2011, 01:48 PM
I've never stepped foot inside of the Las Vegas Lounge, and its not even high on the priority list. I would definitely be down for a stop at the Artisan though, the music is awesome and the decor is just as good in my opinion. Unfortunately I'm working until 3 am at the least both friday and saturday, so I'll leave it to you all to decide on where to go, just let me know where I should meet everyone!

darkko
01-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Ok I am here where is all the crazy debauchary????

BLKGSXR
01-08-2011, 05:27 AM
I will be leaving to vegas at 5-6am to beat the traffic rush...Knowing that I got Kickers all around in my car makes me happy doom doom!! motherfucker lol.

ed_jaxon
01-08-2011, 05:48 AM
So you got the booming speakers huh? You still listening to Britney Spears?

BLKGSXR
01-08-2011, 06:04 AM
So you got the booming speakers huh? You still listening to Britney Spears?
dont say that shit Ben might get offended he literally does listen to that shit foo. lmfao uhm I was beating to Mobb Deep put some Kicker Comps in the trunk Had old school CVRS in it.

Willie Escalade
01-08-2011, 06:22 AM
dont say that shit Ben might get offended he literally does listen to that shit foo. lmfao uhm I was beating to Mobb Deep put some Kicker Comps in the trunk Had old school CVRS in it.
Yeah, yeah...I have a playlist of her music. And? :fu:

Really, the traffic for me was a non-factor...until I got near Sahara Ave. I felt like I was on the 405.

When the rest of the crew arrives, we'll have to do something. Say Saturday night after the expo?

BLKGSXR
01-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Yeah, yeah...I have a playlist of her music. And? :fu:

Really, the traffic for me was a non-factor...until I got near Sahara Ave. I felt like I was on the 405.

When the rest of the crew arrives, we'll have to do something. Say Saturday night after the expo?
let people know...You know im down gotta smoke out a few girls ^_^

T$420
01-08-2011, 06:45 AM
let people know...You know im down gotta smoke out a few girls ^_^

Nice...you should have hit me up last night...would have hooked you up with that fire...

BLKGSXR
01-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Nice...you should have hit me up last night...would have hooked you up with that fire...
stayed in brotha But picked up 2/8ths smoked 1/8th with friends past couple days

the remaining is for vegas mainly because its a mini christmas tree and I dont want to touch it till vegas. I should have gotten more today but saw a deal of a century on subs hahaha! 2 (12's) in box with 1000 watt amp for 100 I said fuck it! weed will be there next week.

T$420
01-08-2011, 07:01 AM
stayed in brotha But picked up 2/8ths smoked 1/8th with friends past couple days

the remaining is for vegas mainly because its a mini christmas tree and I dont want to touch it till vegas. I should have gotten more today but saw a deal of a century on subs hahaha! 2 (12's) in box with 1000 watt amp for 100 I said fuck it! weed will be there next week.

hell yeah...love mini christmas trees!

$100, shit is hot as fuck, lol!

BLKGSXR
01-08-2011, 07:08 AM
hell yeah...love mini christmas trees!

$100, shit is hot as fuck, lol!
I dont care hahahha shits going in my trunk now haha!
Only thing I care thats stolen that I receive is something with VINS like motors/cars/doors/dashes/shit like that.
Kicker Comps for 100 the amp was shitty but still got my kenwood 1000 so I took my older version dual voice coil CVRS out and might throw those in my hatch or sell em who knows...got those and a 800w Performance teknique amp for 140 back in the day.
All I know Is that imma have to tone it down rolling thru vegas.

Willie Escalade
01-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Stopped by The Lounge for a bit before heading home...surprisingly there were quite a few hot girls there. I recognized Shauna Vegas/Armani and Butterfly (check Eros); the other girls were unknown...this was at 3:30am too...

I guess I'll be getting to the convention late!

hwbs
01-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Aw shit got the kickers for the low airspace needed for the lude.....I miss having all my gear in my car....now I settle for the 12 speaker bose..at leat I still have my hearing..=)

serial138
01-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Let me know where you guys all wind up and I'll come by after I get off work, if you don't come by my bar. Ed knows the info so stop by and say hi, although the Tgirl watching will be a minimum. They tend to go to classier places than Harrahs I guess.

BLKGSXR
01-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Aw shit got the kickers for the low airspace needed for the lude.....I miss having all my gear in my car....now I settle for the 12 speaker bose..at leat I still have my hearing..=)
Pickles want the old CVRS? ill fed ex them to you foo I aint using them anytime soon.

hwbs
01-08-2011, 05:28 PM
I am too nervous ill fuck up shit on my car..so many censors and such.....much easier back in the day....

icarus2112
01-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Stopped by The Lounge for a bit before heading home...surprisingly there were quite a few hot girls there. I recognized Shauna Vegas/Armani and Butterfly (check Eros); the other girls were unknown...this was at 3:30am too...

Keep up the updates please, Im sure my favorite girl was still at the Lounge when you showed up. most likely drinking Vodka redbulls and Jager bombs.

T$420
01-08-2011, 09:02 PM
For all of us who aren't in Vegas, some pictures would be much appreciated...

goliath_91710
01-09-2011, 02:24 AM

I didn't make the convention, but I was at the Lounge last night, too! I was there a little earlier though, between 12 & 1. And I saw Shauna, too!! I was leaving the Lounge, just about to hail a cab, when she pulled up in a Mercedes with another girl I used to take out a lot. They told me to hop in the car, and we all went over to 8 1/2 (a gay club in the Fruit Loop). It was the first time I'd ever met her, though I've seen her around town from time to time. And I hate to admit it, but I've talked trash on her on this board, without really knowing her, just by some ads of her's I'd seen. The truth is, she was pretty cool, sane, normal & down-to-earth, and I regret talking smack, in retrospect.

All that aside, I hope tonight turns out to be just as fun. I'm gonna be prowling the Palms tonight at eleven, then I'm gonna bring a friend who's never been to the infamous Lounge, over there for a drink, after which my friends & I are gonna slide over to the Artisan (which is actually where I was last night for a another friend's birthday, prior to going to the Lounge).

I hope to bump into a lot of you guys!

LibertyHarkness
01-09-2011, 02:35 AM
i have taken a few pics of me / joanna jet meeting various people so when back in uk i will post pics as i forgot my camera cabel DOHHH

Met Morgan, Olivia, Danielle, Wendy, Victoria, Jesse,, going out with Grooby tonight so will hopefully meet Amy, Lucia, Domino etc ..

Then party with Morgan at some poin as well this weekend hehe

Willie Escalade
01-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Yup! After the convention I headed over to Palms to meet up with Ed, Jix, and OEM. Wound up having dinner and partying all night with Foxxy, Sexy Jade, Victoria di Prada, Natassia Dreams, and two of her friends. Dinner at Palms, clubbing at Jet, breakfast at Hooters...and I'm STILL trying to recover! Major thanks to Ed and OEM for the hookups!

I took pics, but y'all will have to wait. Sorry!